Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cape Town here

Seems like most postings are from married males, just like me, does seem a bit strange!Anyway, I am a mature sensual male up for any chat with a similar female, hopefully will receive a reply. also on yahoo messenger, pickledspider will get me.

240/301

Hello I live in western maryland, would love to find some one to chat with and meet at some point. I have a profile on here. I have over 200 posts. I enjoy looking at all the posts on literotica. if you want my phone number just drop me a line. my e-mail is in my profile. Thank you for taking the time to read this. GARY:D

325 - Texas

325 mwm... looking for chat... maybe more. Preferably with married female... but single women are welcome to hit me up if interested.

45 male for female to talk to, live alone and winter is boring

416 / 905

M32 in 416 / 905 area, open to lots of things. Just say hi in the pm and I'll get back to you.

There are a lot of us using Literotica whose spouse is not interested in sex but we still are. Literotica is a great place for us to share our desires and meet others in the same situation. So, let's get started!

If you want to meet or just chat with someone here on Lit, leave a post with your area code, gender, and other specs you want to share or desire in a partner.

If you find someone posted who interests you, check out their profile and PM them.

It will be interesting to see how many of us are using Literotica to enhance or relieve our sexual desires. At least say "Howdy" if you view this thread.

I am 214/972 AC; male; profiled; share erotic email/chat with possible meeting

Nice thread.

831 looking for discrete fun, 39 mwm

So looking to chat, phone , meet with likewise discrete fem in 831 area...I am tall, fit, well educated and drama free

Mwm 519

Wow, took a while, but read every post. No women, married or otherwise in the 519? Available most weekday mornings for whatever. User name says it all!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back