The act of cumming inside

luv2bfkd

and seeded
Recently we had a girl’s night out and we wound up talking about sex. The topic came to what is our preference when our man cums in us. Myself and some of the others prefer that he be balls deep inside us, shooting his load deep inside us. Others preferred that he withdraw until just the head of his cock is still inside them, and releasing near the entrance of their pussy.

Ladies, what’s your preference? Deep inside or just the head of his cock in you?

For you guys, it’s been my experience that the guy has always wanted to be as deep inside me as he can when he cums in me. I’ve simply always considered it a man’s natural desire to want to inseminate his lady as deeply as he can.
What’s your preference? Deep inside or barely inside? If her preference is barely inside, and you want to comply with her desire, is it difficult to resist doing it deep inside her? :eek:

Recently we had a girl’s night out and we wound up talking about sex. The topic came to what is our preference when our man cums in us. Myself and some of the others prefer that he be balls deep inside us, shooting his load deep inside us. Others preferred that he withdraw until just the head of his cock is still inside them, and releasing near the entrance of their pussy.

Ladies, what’s your preference? Deep inside or just the head of his cock in you?

For you guys, it’s been my experience that the guy has always wanted to be as deep inside me as he can when he cums in me. I’ve simply always considered it a man’s natural desire to want to inseminate his lady as deeply as he can.
What’s your preference? Deep inside or barely inside? If her preference is barely inside, and you want to comply with her desire, is it difficult to resist doing it deep inside her? :eek:

I've never had a woman indicate a preference, I just always had it all the way in when I cum.

Forgot to add... I've never been with someone whose was ok with cumming inside her who wanted me to barely be inside... But if that we're the case I think it would be difficult to resist the urge to bury myself into her...

cumming inside

To be honest I don't think it is ever in far enough. All the way in is an understatement.

I love cumming inside of a girl. It's just such a turn-on. Even though she's on the pill, it still feels more primal. Honestly, the thought of impregnation is kind of arousing.

I enjoy that primal feeling of him cumming in me. I’m on birth control too. I have that occasional thought of it failing us and I end up pregnant. I admit it is kind of arousing. :eek:

Anwyere but inside is just for show

I really think that tit shots and cumming on someone is just for the showy effect. It's so much nicer to be root deep in a woman and see the look on her face when your saved up load explodes into her. Still one of my favorite games to not get off for a few days and try to surprise my lover with the volume i come in her. She always exclaims "wow...you must have not gotten off in a long time because i'm FULL of your come"... always hot to hear.

One of my old friends tells me it's an odd sensation when a guy comes inside of her, the feeling of him getting harder and spurting is felt, and then it's kind of like wetting your pants when you feel the come leaking out of you. Weird, it makes sense, but i'll have to trust her on this one :)

One of my old friends tells me it's an odd sensation when a guy comes inside of her, the feeling of him getting harder and spurting is felt, and then it's kind of like wetting your pants when you feel the come leaking out of you. Weird, it makes sense, but i'll have to trust her on this one :)

I consider it a wonderful sensation, not an odd one. I love feeling my self being pumped full of sperm. Afterward, having it leaking out of me and feeling that wetness in my panties is a nice reminder of getting it put in me. :eek:

bareback, as deep as possible. There's nothing like grabbing her hips when doggy, or pulling her hair so she arches back, and pushing in as hard and deep as possible when cumming.

Of course the old missionary also has its appeal when she wraps her legs around you and draws you in just as you start spurting...

A fact you did not need to know: I have never used or been asked to use a condom. Ever. Always as nature intended :)

Well, as I think about it I like to let go balls deep. But, the release lasts several strokes so I figure I got the bases covered.

Back