What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it when someone whats to claim you as your mom on the most important day in his life he does not invite you?

I didn't know Nu Metal was only for angry white dudes...

It's not...but you don't see too many black people at those shows, I've been to tons of them. What really surprises me is the lack of black people at blues shows. I've never understood why they didn't embrace blues more, considering where it came from.

Come to a show, I'll mosh pit with ya!!

:)

I'd like to know which family member showed momma the FaceTime thingy on her iphone. :mad:

Waking up with someone is always the best in my opinion......just wish that would happen for me again soon..... but no such luck.....trying though.

Hehe... Is she driving you crazy?? My kids did for a bit when they got their iPod touches.

**hugs you tight*

hugs & kissyfaces back, beeeyouTfull!

Seriously. I've thought about not answering but then she would bother the hell outta NotMyBF...he's too dear for that. :eek:

I am vedy excited for you!! :heart:

hugs & kissyfaces back, beeeyouTfull!

Seriously. I've thought about not answering but then she would bother the hell outta NotMyBF...he's too dear for that. :eek:

I am vedy excited for you!! :heart:

Thanks Glitterlicious. :kiss:

Will she get tired of it or are you doomed?

If my mother knew that FaceTime and similar apps existed, I would consider never owning a mobile phone ever again.

Being thankful I had such an amazing mother time and again when I hear about some of the things other mothers say and do. Bittersweet. :heart:

If my mother knew that FaceTime and similar apps existed, I would consider never owning a mobile phone ever again.

*snort*

I've found out who done did the deed. I'm thinking of appropriate retaliation. :cool:

Does your mother know of skype? I got momma on skype...thought that would be enough. :rolleyes:

10 minutes until antibiotics. Scheduling them seems to work a lot better.

Being thankful I had such an amazing mother time and again when I hear about some of the things other mothers say and do. Bittersweet. :heart:

:rose:

I miss the woman my mother used to be.

*snort*

I've found out who done did the deed. I'm thinking of appropriate retaliation. :cool:

Does your mother know of skype? I got momma on skype...thought that would be enough. :rolleyes:

It better be harsh and prolonged :)

Yes. Sometimes she is on the phone AND skype at the same time. Fathom that if you dare!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back