Shy Sexy Texan

Not that I'm taking requests... but here you go :)

photo3ddp.jpg

I see you are a well rounded gal
 
Last edited:
Happy TGIF !!!! Stacey What a way to end the week ;)

photo3ddp.jpg


You Definately have the Finest Bootay on Lit !!!

Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
 
Not that I'm taking requests... but here you go :)

photo3ddp.jpg
There are a number of things I really like about this picture. I like how we can see enough of your back to accentuate its curve, as well as the curve of your bottom. I like how the material covers part of the curve of your bottom while leaving the greater part exposed, and how the color and texture of the fabric create a nice contrast between both your skin and the light from the window behind. And I like how the slightly grainy look and tight crop of the image makes me feel like I'm a voyeur, peeking in through a keyhole or crack in the door to see something I wasn't meant to see.

This is definitely the best one you've posted so far, I think.
 
This is probably a well worn cliche but...I would love to mess with Texas.
 
Oh my. Everything in that last photo is perfect - from the tongue to the wet hair & skin and the towel covered cleavage.... So much promise! Love it.
 
Wow, found your pic thread this morning. Very sexy. Love the curvy ladies. I'm going to subscribe so I don't miss out. Look forward to more pics. Hope you have a great day sexy.
 
Back
Top