do you like to dress?

Took these photos Saturday night before i went out to the clubs.

Haven't done this is a while... but...

I couldn't decide which dress to wear, so i did my makeup and then tried them each on - and snapped a couple of photos of each. Then looked them over to help me decide which one looked best.

Which do you think i ended up picking?

Attachments

• IMG_4386b.jpg
    IMG_4386b.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 864
  • IMG_4360a.jpg
    IMG_4360a.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 746
  • IMG_4353a.jpg
    IMG_4353a.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 747
  • IMG_4380a.jpg
    IMG_4380a.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 710
  • IMG_4410a.jpg
    IMG_4410a.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 845
Stef... you are soooo beautiful!!! I don't think it matters what dress you wear... you are perfection!!!! PM me if you want, would love to chat babe!

Ahh... thanks hon. But hardly perfection. Would never want to try to live up to that.

When i was out on Saturday night i had a fairly nice gentleman approach me. He bought me a drink, chatted me up, and walked me to my car. Then he tried getting all cozy with me. Could have taken him home ... but i don't know ... the older i get, 1-night stands just don't appeal to me. They're too superficial. Too dangerous. I go out to socialize and have fun. Not to trick with strangers.

Tip to guys. Approach a grrl on a friends basis. Move slow. Take your time. Don't grab right for her crotch and expect to sweep her off her feet. If she goes for it, she's a slut. And you're going to catch something.

If guys would just approach me as "Hey let's go out on a date and get to know each other," rather than "Suck my dick bitch!" they'd get much better results.

Which is one of the reasons i've found my orientation changing from men to women. Women just do not approach people on a "sex first" basis. Women move a lot slower. They look at the whole person. Not just your tits and ass. I love women for that.

Attachments

• IMG_1437a.jpg
    IMG_1437a.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 823
Ahh... thanks hon. But hardly perfection. Would never want to try to live up to that.

When i was out on Saturday night i had a fairly nice gentleman approach me. He bought me a drink, chatted me up, and walked me to my car. Then he tried getting all cozy with me. Could have taken him home ... but i don't know ... the older i get, 1-night stands just don't appeal to me. They're too superficial. Too dangerous. I go out to socialize and have fun. Not to trick with strangers.

Tip to guys. Approach a grrl on a friends basis. Move slow. Take your time. Don't grab right for her crotch and expect to sweep her off her feet. If she goes for it, she's a slut. And you're going to catch something.

If guys would just approach me as "Hey let's go out on a date and get to know each other," rather than "Suck my dick bitch!" they'd get much better results.

Which is one of the reasons i've found my orientation changing from men to women. Women just do not approach people on a "sex first" basis. Women move a lot slower. They look at the whole person. Not just your tits and ass. I love women for that.

Glad to hear your having fun and being safe! It will be worth it in the end! Hugs, Jenna

Summer skirt

Found a good bargain at the gap and had to try it on today. Took a few pics for the thread.

Carla

Last edited:
Crossdresser - full or casual question.

I see two different types of CD's here.
One, the casual, sometimes shaves their genitals but that is about it. Wear a skirt or dress and some nylons over their hairy legs.

Two, the full blown crossdresser, forms, bras, panties, jewelry, wigs, makeup, shoes ...
Me, I think it is obvious which category I belong to. I even get laser from my eyebrows to the tops of my thighs. I epilate my legs but someday I'll get laser to remove the hair permanently there also.

I was just wondering, which is preferred in this forum?

a) The full cross dresser who truly attempts to look and feel like a woman.
or
b) The man who likes a few feminine items.

Carla:kiss:

I love both;)

One, the casual, sometimes shaves their genitals but that is about it. Wear a skirt or dress and some nylons over their hairy legs.

Two, the full blown crossdresser, forms, bras, panties, jewelry, wigs, makeup, shoes ...
Me, I think it is obvious which category I belong to. I even get laser from my eyebrows to the tops of my thighs. I epilate my legs but someday I'll get laser to remove the hair permanently there also.

or

Have for a long time

I love dressing up in lingerie, I do not know what it is but it is so relaxing to wear it. Satin is my favorite material and followed by nylon....cotton panties just don't do a thing for me. I am also blessed with a wife who doesn't mind me dressing up in lingerie and last Valentines day bought me 3 "baby Doll " nightgowns. :)

or

I really like the illusion...the "woman" with something extra

or

Hi Carla, I have to admit, that you look great in your outfits, very cute and fun. You have great legs too. I do appreciate an attractive woman.

But to answer your direct questions, I prefer neither. I think you understand why.

chris

or

Carla... first.. you are so sexy and the full blown crossdress like you is what I prefer.

However myself I fit in the first category. Having kids pretty much precludes shaving the legs and all. My wife while supportive and buys me things, I don't think wants me to go all out femme either. She understands my needs to enjoy the "feel" of feminine things from heels, hose and panties but I think her number one preference is the male I am. Now.. if I wasn't married and thought I could pull it off, yeah.. I'd like to try full blown... :D

After the few pictures I have seen of you, I would like to see full blown of you as well ;):devil:

Ummm... well thank you :kiss:

Have never gone all out. But here are a few in case you'd like to see some more

Attachments

• P309.JPG
    P309.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 780
  • P113.JPG
    P113.JPG
    89.7 KB · Views: 785
Stefanie!

Stefani, you are evey bit as gorgeous as IO remember you. Please continue to share your beauty with us! :kiss:

I love everything about this picture
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=851242&d=1213006328

What I would really love is to be on my knees in front of you while you sit there with your sexy cock sticking out over those panties. Me licking you while running my hands all over those sexy stocking covered legs. :devil:

Damn, I am hard now ;)

Thanks so very much. Now I'm hard too :D. If only you were closer to Kansas we could let you live out being between my legs.

I really would love to have someone who enjoyed me dressed to play with. Would also be really hot to have someone who dressed as well to play with. :kiss:

I just bought a ton of stuff

and i want to post as many pics as i can. My wife leaves on vacation next week, so any requests. There is nothing too wild, I have a ton of outfits and a ton of toys. no outfit, so situation, so setting, to wild.

Tell me what u want to see.

Layne

I want my wife to "force" me to dress. I want her to take me in to a dress shop, and make me tell the sales lady I need some dresses. I tell her I lost a bet, and have to wear a dress the entire weekend. She shows me some and tells me to try them on. I do. She tells me to come out of the dressing room. She is shocked to see me in tights under my dress. I decide on a couple dress, and the sales lady says "you need some panties and more tights. Now I'm in the panty section, she is holding up panties saying these would look good on you. My face is red but my cock is hard. The sales lady says " come back at closing time, You can put on your dress and leave the store as a woman. Wow is all I could think. Then I woke up, it was just a dream/fantasy.

and i want to post as many pics as i can. My wife leaves on vacation next week, so any requests. There is nothing too wild, I have a ton of outfits and a ton of toys. no outfit, so situation, so setting, to wild.

Tell me what u want to see.

Layne

I'd love to see you in a short skirt, no panties....back to the camera, bending foward with legs parted and cock and balls visible between you thighs. M'Lady say's she'd like it, too.

Too bad you had to wake up from that one!

I want my wife to "force" me to dress. I want her to take me in to a dress shop, and make me tell the sales lady I need some dresses. I tell her I lost a bet, and have to wear a dress the entire weekend. She shows me some and tells me to try them on. I do. She tells me to come out of the dressing room. She is shocked to see me in tights under my dress. I decide on a couple dress, and the sales lady says "you need some panties and more tights. Now I'm in the panty section, she is holding up panties saying these would look good on you. My face is red but my cock is hard. The sales lady says " come back at closing time, You can put on your dress and leave the store as a woman. Wow is all I could think. Then I woke up, it was just a dream/fantasy.

Back