Fighting for Control

GingerJokes

Experienced
This thread is dedicated to power exchange and power shifts in the bedroom.

I have been a switch for a few years now, and I find that I have to determine who is more dom in the relationship before I settle into a role.

Younger women I meet on the internet, I usualy end up with them in Nipple clamps hogtied and gagging.

I find super attractive women to be intimidating and add that with respect for the cougar, and more dominant women often end up with me locked in a cockcage : P

That Said, I have once in awhile been able to escape from restrains of my dom, and handcuff her (former police) and then take from her that which she has been denying me. Its typically the most explosive sex ive had, its mind blowing to switch mid bondage.

Thoughts??

As I said before, I love the idea of wrasslin for position... Flipping from bottom to top or vice versa.

More later, I got errands to run :)

I'm a switch as well but prefer to be sub. If I'm going to play the dom I'm not at all turned on by resistance. I'm not into holding someone down that's struggling. I'm not turned on by backtalk. I'm into obedience.

ball gag for backtalk lol

but physically fighting for control may make it better for all, no matter the winner

the looser has been forcefully subjected to the stronger dom.

It def can keep it interesting

oh yea? what might that be!

I usually get held down and Tied to a chair with zip ties and then I get basicly raped haha but I like it.

But once in awhile I will work out a way to hide sissors or a razor and get out when she goes out for a smoke and then ambush her when she walks in. I keep the cut bonds on lureing her close.....

I've wanted to do this for years, but I never had anybody around who had the balls to do it with me.

I don't equate physical strength with dominance at all.

Resistance play is an area all unto itself, and agreed, lots of fun.

I enjoy demonstrating that I could easily kick my partner's ass and then offering that person my submission. Is that switchy? Or is it simply showing off? I tend to think it's the latter.

I enjoy demonstrating that I could easily kick my partner's ass and then offering that person my submission. Is that switchy? Or is it simply showing off? I tend to think it's the latter.
Sounds show-offy to me ;) Also, very flattering to your partner!

This thread is dedicated to power exchange and power shifts in the bedroom.

I have been a switch for a few years now, and I find that I have to determine who is more dom in the relationship before I settle into a role.

Younger women I meet on the internet, I usualy end up with them in Nipple clamps hogtied and gagging.

I find super attractive women to be intimidating and add that with respect for the cougar, and more dominant women often end up with me locked in a cockcage : P

That Said, I have once in awhile been able to escape from restrains of my dom, and handcuff her (former police) and then take from her that which she has been denying me. Its typically the most explosive sex ive had, its mind blowing to switch mid bondage.

Thoughts??

I liked this bitches comment yesterday. "Light Bondage!" Quit dating 45 year old women. Try someone for who they are, not there age asshole. I'm 27 going on 28. But I didn't just jump without thinking. My master gave me an instruction. And I made it home with toilet paper, toothpaste, and food in my stomach.

:)

The whole struggle, is what gave me the idea that i might be a sub... i loved losing. WOW i liked being a loser....

i love the idea of topping but not my Beloved... HE is my top.... An i do not enjoying topping him at all, we tried it a few months back after a few years of knowing my place.. No Sir, i will pass.

Maybe to get a toy...

oh yea? what might that be!
I'm 6'4, I work out regularly, and I'm pretty strong. There aren't many women that can physically dominate me.

Of course, I'm excepting women that have had special training but I've never been with one of those. Actually now that I think about it that would be kinda hot...I'm in a really dom mood...I hook up with some sweet, demure little thing and I try to play the "big man" with her. She skillfully turns and puts me into some fucked up judo/kungfu/sukiaki hold and completely cows me. That would be kinda neat :)

I think it's pretty hot, actually. I find physical power to be a "get" so it works for me.

I don't get how it works. How do you prevent that either one ends in hospital if neither of them intends to lose?

I don't get how it works. How do you prevent that either one ends in hospital if neither of them intends to lose?

Sun Tsu Say: Attack when enemy distracted, Attack when enemy is weak

if you do it right, submission will be almost instant #ArmBar #ChokeHole #NinjaMoves #Judo

lol sex and karate gets me going

Hiiiiiiiii ya! :devil:

Back