Religious Service Acessories?

JackLuis

Literotica Guru
JesusFrontMed.jpg

For getting closer to the spirit, when you need to feel the second coming?

Or Shiva?

ShivaPurpleMed.jpg

Or, if you're like LC:

DevilFrontMed.jpg

Pick your poison pilgrim. :D

When I want to get close to Shiva-- Sexy dude! I invoke him with one of these;
DSC_0054-001_640.jpg

But it doesn't vibrate. :(

Now see, its too bad Linda Blair didn't have one of those, she had to resort to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLCgThbzmkc

Amazing that scene is just about 40 years old and is still one of the more graphic things I've seen.

Kids can keep their lousy "Saw" movies, nothing rivaled the punch the Exorcist delivered in its day.

Not me either.

It's a part of my background and upbringing not to.

It's religious folk like you that give this fetish a meaning.

Just like non-incestuous folk like me give the incest crowd meaning.

Is that more recently known as something to do with Tourettes ?
No-- the idea of fucking oneself with a crucifix somehow being really really erotic. or on an altar, or fucking a nun, whatever.:rolleyes: People seem to be really fixated on it.

I think a story of getting fucked on an altar with a crucifix would be one that fit in the Taboo category. (We were discussing recently what would fit in there.) It could be in Fetish too, but if it "just happened" and was a one-off and especially if it was a response to things religious, I could see it as Taboo. (I can also see some folks getting off on the imagery.)

Who among us harbor a blasphemy fetish? Not me-- but I know it's A Thing. :)

I did back in the day. You know fucking in a church, fucking in a cemetery etc...

Never anything ridiculous like some of the old "Satanic" rituals where statues of Jesus and Mary were used(complete with sexual organs)

There is a school of thought that Satanism is a sexual dysfunction that relies on blasphemy for sexual arousal.

Personally I doubt it, it was all about shock value and a lot of the old stories may just have been stories, or things made up by Catholics to give and excuse to torture and kill "witches"

Not just this site, but all of English Literature from Chaucer on!
ALL of English literature, really? Man, some churches think a lot of themselves, don't they. :rolleyes:

I did back in the day. You know fucking in a church, fucking in a cemetery etc...

Never anything ridiculous like some of the old "Satanic" rituals where statues of Jesus and Mary were used(complete with sexual organs)

There is a school of thought that Satanism is a sexual dysfunction that relies on blasphemy for sexual arousal.

Personally I doubt it, it was all about shock value and a lot of the old stories may just have been stories, or things made up by Catholics to give and excuse to torture and kill "witches"
I think most things that turn into fetishes are indeed a form of sexual....well, function, more than dysfunction. Non-normative sexuality is not dysfunction.

But Satansim is more or less a codified religion these days. Satanic sex, as people imagine they are doing-- seems to me that they are just sort of expressing the overweening presence of the church dogmas in their lives.

ALL of English literature, really? Man, some churches think a lot of themselves, don't they. :rolleyes:

I think most things that turn into fetishes are indeed a form of sexual....well, function, more than dysfunction. Non-normative sexuality is not dysfunction.

But Satansim is more or less a codified religion these days. Satanic sex, as people imagine they are doing-- seems to me that they are just sort of expressing the overweening presence of the church dogmas in their lives.

I think its about "taboo" more than anything else for people "experimenting"

Personally I never got into the "sex magic" aspects. To me I have always equated sex in Satanism-or any cult like religion- to assholes who are using the excuse of a religion to fuck as many women as they can

or in the case of that sick mother fucker from a couple of years back, rape 12 year old girls while their mothers held them down.
all in the name of God of course. :rolleyes:

I have never mixed my sexuality with my spirituality.

I have never mixed my sexuality with my spirituality.
I could put it that I have never allowed other people to mix their religion with my sexuality-- especially not church-authority-thou-shalt-not-but-I-shall types of religions. Taboo is another of those containers that have nothing inside when I look into them. Either it's a thing that shouldn't be done for good reasons, in which case I don't do it-- or it's not a thing that shouldn't be done, in which case, why bother prohibiting it?

But I have had plenty of lovers who wanted to practice tantric whatever and hey-- I'm right on that shit. :cattail:

I could put it that I have never allowed other people to mix their religion with my sexuality-- especially not church-authority-thou-shalt-not-but-I-shall types of religions. Taboo is another of those containers that have nothing inside when I look into them.

But I have had plenty of lovers who wanted to practice tantric whatever and hey-- I'm right on that shit. :cattail:

Every time I hear "Tantric" all I can think of is that line in that Bare naked ladies song,

Like Harrison Ford I'm gettin frantic
Like Sting, I'm tantric
Like Snickers, guaranteed to satisfy

Thing just got stuck in my head one day and never left. Course there's plenty of room for it to rattle around up there.

I recently told the owner of my company when he offered me a promotion that between comic book trivia, random sports knowledge and song lyrics I don;t have any room to learn anything else.

and in case you doubt it, I really did say that. He's knwon me since I was 17 and knows.....I'm right!:D

Um yeah. I've known you for a couple of years, and I know that's true...

:p

Self-referential pop music... not very impressive in my book. When some big star starts writing songs about how hard life is when you're a big star, I'm outtie.

Um yeah. I've known you for a couple of years, and I know that's true...

:p

Self-referential pop music... not very impressive in my book. When some big star starts writing songs about how hard life is when you're a big star, I'm outtie.

Trust me, I know.

One of the most sickening things I ever heard was the lead singer of Creed lamenting about how back in college(that mom and dad were paying for) he had to drive an old shitty car.

Imagine!

The horror, Stella, the Horror!

Your comment also hold true to rap where all they do is sing about themselves

Trust me, I know.

One of the most sickening things I ever heard was the lead singer of Creed lamenting about how back in college(that mom and dad were paying for) he had to drive an old shitty car.

Imagine!

The horror, Stella, the Horror!

Your comment also hold true to rap where all they do is sing about themselves
I dunno, dude. I think your bar for "most sickening" is pretty warped and wobbly.

Back