How do you like your pussy licked ?

mightygrey1956

Really Really Experienced

I love to eat pussy. Sometimes more than having intercorse. To me every guy should do it to there girl. If she squirts when I am doing it that is just an added bonus to me. So if you like to Eat pussy and can't get enough of it like me. Say something on here and let us know what your favorite way to do it is.
Ladies let us know how you would like it done. I wiil respond to all that leave a message for me.I want to see what kind of replys I get to this post. :):):):):):):):nana::nana::nana:

Last edited:
i absolutely adore giving a woman the attention she deserves by caressing her kitty in every way imaginable. if u do it right, she will repay u 10fold in return.:devil:

Tongue flickering across my clit, maybe a finger or two plunging deep inside, sucking my lips, nibbling them too. Don't stop until im screaming! :)

Licking? Pfffft, suffocate in it. Facesitting is the way to go.

tumblr_lzd7dougjV1ql250ho2_500.png

Tongue flickering across my clit, maybe a finger or two plunging deep inside, sucking my lips, nibbling them too. Don't stop until im screaming! :)

I could not have said it better myself!! LOVE it that way especiallyif he (or she) has two fingers pushed in..curved up rubbing my G Spot at the same time.....yum

mmm

I love having my pussy licked it makes me squirt so much, drowning you in my juices as alternate licking and biting and rubbing my clit, slipping your fingers or a toy inside my pussy at the same time playing with my ass.. makes me cum hard, squirting over and over.....or having two guys take turns licking me, working me into a state of frenzy:kiss:

love to do it

usally start with fingers slowly rubbing and teassing.then let my fimgers spread the wetness around and she starts to open up i slowly lick up and down tasting all those juices,spreading her open for my tounge to explore, sucking and nippling on her pussy lips,working my way up to flick my tounge across her clit.just flicking my tounge across it teasing it,kissing it.well you get the idea.i like to take my time and enjoy it.

love eating pussy just sit on my face and go to town cum in my mouth over and over agen so hot

I like to run my fingers all over it before i lick it then its nice a dripping wet for my tongue to taste over and over again.

LOL!!!

This fits you Corbs, since you're very much an "in your face" kinda woman.

----------

And though I admire and thoroughly enjoy Corbs' description, for me, my being on top is a guarantee for noooo "O's" - even in this sense.

Nope, for me, the best position is face down...uhh..bottom UP in the air. I like the exposure, the vulnerability and the access to my favourite places.

As for what his mouth and fingers do...I'm all for anything he's got in mind, and am happiest when taken by surprise. ;)

I love to lick pussy! I would prefer to lick pussy over getting a BJ. Don't get me wrong, I love BJs but if I had to choose between the two, I would choose to lick pussy. I like to lick it with her on her back and with her legs spread. I also like to turn her over and have her on her knees and lick her from behind. This gives great access for ass play/rimming, which I also love to incorporate in when I lick pussy. :p >-<o

It's best when I'm already veeerryy turned on and wet, teased a little, and then I really just like it fast, concentrated on my clit.

I love love love being licked, especially when he focuses on my clit. LOVE THAT!!!!! Just the feeling of that soft, wet tongue, licking up and down over my clit! MMMMMMmmmmmmm

Back