What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when your A/C is acting screwy.

*nods in agreement.*

Welcome to Alberta. where it can be a nice balmy 19-22 (70-75) all morning and afternoon. Past 6 pm. 30. (86+) where else in the world does the temperature jump 10 degrees after the sun goes down?

*nods in agreement.*

Welcome to Alberta. where it can be a nice balmy 19-22 (70-75) all morning and afternoon. Past 6 pm. 30. (86+) where else in the world does the temperature jump 10 degrees after the sun goes down?

Texas, cool in the morning come noon is so hot I could have sworn I was Tatooine and Jawas were messing with my car.

*laughs* I'm lounging in a comfy summer dress. Though it's still early in the season... wait till August and September! Southern California's hottest spells.

September is hot now?

But I like the thought of a comfy summer dress, and lounging. And nudity later.

Iced tea?

Iced tea is good, but I like mine flavored; such as hibicus or peach. Mmmmm

SF_Peach.png

Syrup ok? Would you prefer full sugar? or do you you want me to remake the brew using peach juice ice cubes.

I'll be 10 miles from the ocean!

Random blurt!

Oh then you'll have different weather entirely! Will be you North or South Cal?
Expect cool and overcast weather at least in the mornings though you'll wake up with sun on some days. It's really anybody's guess. LoL

I'm 25 miles from the beach cities.

Expect cool and overcast weather at least in the mornings though you'll wake up with sun on some days. It's really anybody's guess. LoL

I'm 25 miles from the beach cities.

North! Near santa maria!

Mmm.. an Arnold Palmer ... though not really an attractive name for a drink still tasty! :)

:confused:

*googles name*

Oh, that guy. I don't know the name I just drink it.

Now give us the 5 day forecast. :D

North! Near santa maria!

Beautiful area! I do enjoy North Cal and wouldn't mind moving up that way one day. For now I'm a South Cal girl. You'll have nice mild weather, but it tends to get a bit windy ... you know ocean breeze once a day. I'm sure there are hot times of the year, but I'm not familiar with the weather patterns of that area.

Beautiful area! I do enjoy North Cal and wouldn't mind moving up that way one day. For now I'm a South Cal girl. You'll have nice mild weather, but it tends to get a bit windy ... you know ocean breeze once a day. I'm sure there are hot times of the year, but I'm not familiar with the weather patterns of that area.

I'm not sure either.... I'm used to this desert weather..... Hot. Dry. Hot.

I'm not sure either.... I'm used to this desert weather..... Hot. Dry. Hot.

Speaking for myself I'd enjoy a little humidity. Granted I live in South Cal, but when it's too dry for too long I feel like life is being sucked from my body. My skin, my sinuses, my lips... they feel cracked and unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back