Best of times

Vagablonde

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Posts
130
(Closed for silkysylvia)

2d9ba36c3687.jpg

Theodora "Ted" Cassidy, 25

The ringing sound of the doorbell wake me from my alcohol induced sleep. With a painful groan i open my eyes. "What the fuck?" I mutter and glance at the nude sleeping woman that lie next to me in the bed. What was her name? Sandra? Sandy?. I was sure it was something that started with an S.

The doorbell ring again and i look over to the alarm clock on the bed table. 8.30 am in the morning. "What the fuck?" I say out loud this time. Who would think of showing up at my apartment this early on a saturday morning? I force myself to a sitting position and sling my legs down on the floor. Then it hit me. my best friend from my high school days was coming today. If it was her, she was early. I look at the sleeping brunette again. Now i wished that i hadn't brought the young woman home with me. As a bartender in one of the most populated night clubs in Los Angeles it was very rare that i spent the night alone. It was just not possible for me not to seduce or be seduced by women. It had become a lifestyle. That was something i knew about myself and accepted.

The doorbell ring once again and i sigh and stand up. I breathe on the inside of my hand and grimace as i smell the alcohol from my breath. Well... Cant do anything about that now. I pick up my silky red panties and a black t-shirt from the floor. I put them on and curse softly as the bell ring again.

"Yeah" I call out and leave the bedroom.

I quickly walk to the door and look into the spy hole. Yup, it's my friend alright. I draw my fingers through my hair to try and control the mess. With no success i open the door with a wide grin.

"Hello you!" I take a step to the side..

"Come in."
 
Last edited:
Sylvia Simpson, 25, married
5'4" 118 lbs, black hair, brown eyes

model_long_black_hair.jpg


The long bus ride from San Francisco gave me plenty of time to think about what has happened in my life over the past year. Having gotten married right out of high school turned out to be such a huge mistake. How could I not see it? How could I not see the signs that Todd was cheating on me? I was so upset when I actually walked in and saw him with Michelle, the girl next door, in our bed. That was such a terrible scene that I just grabbed some clothes and ran out of there.

Not knowing who to call, I decided to call my old friend from high school who I have missed so much. She said that I could crash at her place until I get settled, so I hopped on the bus for Los Angeles.

It was good to be back home, around familiar surroundings. Although my parents had moved to Texas, I still had a few friends left in the area with Teddi being my best friend. We were inseparable growing up. My legs shook as I walked up the steps and rang the doorbell, my fingers trembling badly.

I couldn't utter a single word when I saw Teddi's face, I dropped my suitcase and burst out crying as I leaned into her for support when she said, "hello". Through my sobbing I told Teddi I was sorry for crying.
 
Last edited:
I was taken by surprise when Sylvia leaned in against me. I really shouldn't have been. She had told me over the phone what had happened. Not the gory details, but enough for me to understand how ugly it had been. I put my arms around her shoulders without a word. I was glad that i wasn't into guys. It seemed so messy. Girls wasn't a walk in the park either, but i sure think that we are prettier. That sure make it worth my time. On the other hand. I am never in a long term relationship. No heartbreak there. A fuck or maybe two and that's it.

"It's fine." I mumble and place a kiss on her forehead. I lead her inside and close the door.

"You are with me now." I smile to her. Damn it. It felt like high school all over again. Now like then i ain't good with this emotional stuff. Sylvia is a friend though. What don't you do for your friends.

I take her to the kitchen and sit her down on a chair and kneel in front of her. Taking her hand in mine.

"Just relax sweetie." I say in a low voice. Wouldn't want to wake up Sandy. Sandra? My damn memory. Her name still eluded me.

"Want something to drink? Coffee? Cacao?"
 
Last edited:
As Teddi led me into her house, I started to feel a little better after releasing all that had built up inside me since finding Todd with another woman. I was beginning to compose myself as she sat me down in the kitchen, fully unaware that she had a guest in another room. As I looked at Teddi, I realized that I probably woke her up, so I offered my apology, "I'm soooo sorry that I woke you up!" Placing my hand on her cheek. Even though she had just awoken, I could still see her natural beauty. "I'm so glad to see you Teddi. It's been so long. I appreciate you letting me stay here. Are you living with your boyfriend?" as I realized that I may be intruding not only on her, but maybe her boyfriend as well.

"I'll take a glass of wine if you have" fully aware of the time. I gaze around the small but quaint kitchen. I wipe the tears from my face and try to force a little bit of a smile.
 
I smile in response to her apology of waking me up and place my hand over hers that rest against my cheek. Then she ask if i live with my boyfriend and i just don't know how to reply to that. This situation could be complicated. Now that i had Sylvia here with me. Did that mean i couldn't bring home women?

"Doesn't matter that you woke me up." I lie smoothly. "And i don't have a boyfriend." Never will i silently tell myself.

I stand up and walk over to the cupboards. I find a bottle of red wine. I read the label, Mendel Unus Malbec 2006. That will do. I open the bottle and fill two glasses with the dark red fluid. I put one glass in front of Sylvia.

"I am glad that you are here." I say and strangely enough i mean it. I remember the fun times me and Sylvia had and how much i loved hanging with her. I just had to figure out how to keep seeing other women without disturbing Sylvia to much.

Just then Sandy. Sandra? Walk into the kitchen. Thankfully she's fully dressed in a very short and very revealing dress with generous cleavage.

"I'm leaving now." She say with a shy smile. "I see you tonight?" She ask me. Just then she realise that i ain't alone.

"Hello." She acknowledge Sylvia's presence before turning her gaze to me again.

"I'm working tonight so it's a possibility." I say to her.

"Good." She say with a smile. "Bye."

"Bye Sandy." I say.

"It's Kelly." I hear from the hall.

I look back to Sylvia. I wonder how she took that conversation.

"That was Kelly." I take a sip of my wine.
 
Confused by that whole interaction between Teddi and Kelly, but not reading into it too much as I have been devastated by my own situation, I gather that the two of them work together and that's all. I did notice that she was dressed rather provocatively. And she was very pretty.

"Do you two share this apartment? Because if you do, I can find somewhere else to stay", I ask but really had no idea where I would go. I remove my hand from her cheek, take my glass of wine and take a nice long sip.
 
"Do you two share this apartment? Because if you do, I can find somewhere else to stay." Sylvia ask me and i can't help but laugh a little. The thought of living with Kelly or any of my fuck buddies was cracking me up. If i lived with one it wouldn't be so easy coming home with another. I don't deal with jealousy very well.

"Sorry." I say as i shake my head. "We don't share apartment. Only shared my bed for the night." Best to be honest as Sylvia would find out that i was gay sooner or later.

"I meet a lot of people at my work. By people i mean women." I drink some more wine and then wink at Sylvia. I was more than curious as to how she would react to my words.
 
"Wow Teddi! I never knew that about you. I guess that getting married shortly after high school, we kind of drifted apart. Wow."

Finding out Teddi was gay was very surprising to me. I had no idea. I know we haven't been in close contact the last couple of years but I would never have guessed this.

"So. You don't mind me being here?" I just had to ask one more time. I had never even thought about being intimate with another woman, but if there ever was a moment that I would, it would be with Teddi. We were so close growing up. We had some good times, some good laughs and if ever I would trust someone to experiment it would be Teddi. Finishing my glass, I pushed it to Teddi for another then said, "I hope you don't mind but I am so tired. Is it okay if I lied down for a little while?"
 
"I don't mind you being here at all." I admit as i fill up her glass with more wine. Now that i had came out of the closet, sort of. I was kind of relieved. I had known that i was gay even back when we were best of friends. At that time i had been afraid of telling her. Now i was more confident and didn't care who knew it.

"I will show you where to sleep." I smile. "I'm kinda tired myself. Only got home from work a few hours ago. Didn't get much sleep then either." I say with a wink.

I get up and lead the way to the spare bedroom. It is quite small. It only have a bed and a bed table. I only have one bathroom and that is in the hallway.

"This is your room as long as you need it." I say and lean in to give her a kiss on the cheek. "Sleep well." I turn and go back to my own bedroom.
 
"Wait!" I say as Teddi turns to leave. As she turns back around, I whisper her "thank you" and give her a smile. I then slip out of my blouse and tug my jeans down to lay down, knowing fully well that when I hit the pillow I will be out like a light. My mind began to relax and that was from being with a good and trusting friend. Teddi had always been there for me, and here she was again taking care of me.

I slipped under the sheet and lay on my side, my foot sticking out from the blanket. Strange how I always had to leave my foot out from under the blanket. I closed my eyes and the image of Teddi kneeling anbd smiling up at me in her kitchen was the last image before I fell asleep.
 
I smile as i walk the short distance to my own bedroom. Having Sylvia as a guest wasn't so bad after all. Now that she knew i was a lesbian i did not see any obstacles of me bringing home lovers.

Once i reached my room i dropped my panties and t-shirt on the floor. I was as most comfortable when i slept in the nude. As soon as i lay down on the bed i fell asleep. I slept like a baby for a few hours.

When i woke up i felt refreshed. The drinking and fucking the night before was just a pleasant memory. I walked out in the hall naked and took a sneak peek in Sylvia's bedroom. She was still asleep. She was very cute as she still had that old habit of letting one of her feet hanging out from the blanket.

Grinning i make my way to the bathroom. I immediately enter the shower and turn on the water. I turn it on very hot. I like taking hot showers. I close my eyes as the hotness engulf my senses.
 
As I start to stir from my sleep, I kick the sheets off my legs and torso. It was very warm in the room and I always liked the way the cool breeze of the late afternoon felt as it flowed through the window. My hand resting on my stomach as I lay semi-awake, staring at the ceiling. My fingertips clutched at my flesh, feeling somewhat aroused. Hearing the water running from the shower must mean that Teddi was getting ready for work. My fingertips slipped downward, easing under the band of my pastel green panties. I slid my fingers back and forth under the band as my mind just drifted off. The hypnotizing sound of the water running must have made me drift off as my fingers pushed deeper inside my panties, my nipples erect and poking through my white tank tee.
 
After the shower i dry myself with a towel and then put on black low cut panties and a white t-shirt. As usual i don't take on a bra. I rarely use them. Especially not when i will work. In my bedroom i take a pair of black jeans from the closet. I put them on and draw my fingers through my damp hair. When i feel ready i open the door to Sylvia's room and is quite stunned by what i see.

My friend with her fingers inside her panties. My own fault as i didn't knock first. It is a quite an exciting scene and she haven't even noticed me as she kept fingering herself. I was a bit disturbed that it turned me on. I didn't want that. She was my friend and was straight. Just bad news.

"I see that you have found a way to entertain yourself." I say with a grin from the doorway. Best way was to joke it off i told myself. I wasn't shocked by what she did, i had seen people doing worse things where i worked. Hell, i had done worse things, and that was in public. What shocked me was my reaction to it.

"I'm off to work. If you have nothing to do today. Drop by later." I say before i leave for work.
 
As I pushed my fingers deep inside my panties, I could feel the cool breeze on my warm flesh. My middle finger slide down between my legs and started a slow circular motion around my swelling clit when Teddi's voice startled me and brought me back. I quickly pulled my hand and blushed with embarrassment having been caught. I have never been caught masturbating my entire life and to be caught by my best friend who I just found out a few hours ago was a lesbian, well I was speechless.

Thinking that by not saying anything the whole incident would just slip away, I finally said, "what time is it?"

When Teddi responded that she was off to work, I asked her what time she would be back but if I needed to get out I would stop in, just to leave me the address of the bar.
 
"I don't work regular hours." I say as i turn my head to look at Sylvia. "Will probably be back very late or very early. Probably early, in the morning that is." I smile.

"It is quite a busy place." Just then i think of something. "Right. The spare keys are on the table in the hallway. I hope you show up. The place is called Diamond Lounge." I get some paper and a pen and write down the address. I give her the paper. "See you." I turn away and leave her bedroom.

When i enter the night club it is a mess from earlier. With a sigh i start to clean the place up with the help of my co-worker Renee. So far it is only she and me there. When the time is 8 pm the place start to fill up and i start to serve the liquor. Flirting my ass off when i do so. Damn, i love my job.
 
"Okay, I will try, but I'm not really up for going out just yet. Don't work too hard" smiling at Teddi as she turns to leave for work. Before she turned, I noticed her large nipples against the thin material of her shirt. She never did like wearing bras I thought to myself.

After Teddi left I lounged around the apartment, unpacking a little, then taking a shower. The water beating down on my skin felt so refreshing especially after the long bus ride and not getting enough sleep lately. Again I found myself touching myself as I soaped up my body. My fingers drifting down between my legs, sliding along my slippery lips.

Outside I hear the blast of a car horn that startled me, stopping me. I finish showering and step out, walking naked around the apartment looking for a towel. After finding one and drying off I sift through some of my clothes looking for something to wear as the shower refreshed me, so I decided to go see Teddi at the Diamond Lounge. Picking out a pair of tight low cut jeans with plenty of rips in them. Pulling out a blue thong and slipping it on. The jeans were so tight you could see my cameltoe in them. Then searching for my matching blue bra and denim blouse.

Calling the number of the cab company from the card next to the telephone, saying it would be ten minutes. It was already 9:30, but I felt good about going out. I had to forget all about cheating Todd. I'll have a few drinks, maybe flirt with some guys, and who knows what will happen. I giggled out loud when the taxi blared his horn. So I bolted out the door and into the cab.

As I step from the cab to the door of the lounge, I could hear the music of Rhianna blasting from inside. Walking into the dimly lit lounge, I approached the bar slowly until I noticed Teddi behind serving a few girls sitting at the end.

I slipped onto a stool between two empty ones and waited for Teddi to notice me.
 
The Diamond Lounge was crowded as usual. I smile as i serve the drinks. I even have a smile for the guys that flirt with me. I flirt right back, knowing perfectly well that i won't let it lead to something more. Flirting is harmless, but good for business.

"Rum and coke coming up." I grin at Diane and Zoe. They were two of my regulars. Zoe was even more than that. From time to time she and i was hooking up. Now that she had broken up with her girlfriend she was obviously trying to get me interested again. I was not entirely against the idea. Zoe was a gorgeous brunette with great boobs and body. I know that Diane is gay as well but we never clicked in that way. She's a nice looking blond woman in her late twenties. I had never actually seen her leave with anyone.

"What you say?" Zoe ask me again.

"We'll see." I smile as i see Sylvia sitting close by.

"Who's that?" Diane look like she just saw an irresistible cake or something.

"My friend Sylvia." I say and grin. This would be amusing if Diane was interested in my straight friend.

I walk over to Sylvia.

"Glad you could come." I say and lean over the bar table to give her a kiss on her cheek. I just then realise that Zoe and Diane had followed me.

"Hello, i'm Diane and this is Zoe." Diane intrude as i roll my eyes.

"You are damn sexy." Diane say as she eyes Sylvia up and down.
 
Glancing around the place to see who was around, I noticed quite a few cute guys in the lounge.

I saw Teddi finally recognize that I was there.

She approached and said she was happy that I showed up and kissed me on the cheek. "I needed to get out of the house" smiling at Teddi.

Looking at her friends as they approached me behind her, "Hi Diane, hi Zoe" extending my hand to them.

Blushing as Diane tells me how sexy I am. I actually look down with a bit of embarrassment, but actually thinking that both girls are beautiful as well, unsure if they were gay like Teddi.
 
Last edited:
Diane obviously enjoy Sylvia's obvious embarrassment as she grin a little before looking at me.

"She's your lover?" She ask me.

When i shake my head she smile predatory. "Good." Diane say.

Zoe watches in silence and shake her head at Diane's advances. I don't really know how to take Diane when she get like this. She can be like a dog with a bone sometimes. She can be a bitch, but i love her.

"Sylvia ain't gay." I tell her to spare Sylvia more embarrassment.

"Really?" Diane ask, her surprise is genuine.

"Yup. I should know. I went to school with her." I smile to her. "If she was a lesbian i had known it." Even if she didn't know it about me i think.
 
It was obvious by now that the two girls were gay but it didn't bother me at all. As a matter of fact, when Diane was looking at me and paying me those compliments, it was just like when a guy would do the same thing, kind of.

I turn and give Teddi a look like, "what's going on?", but let them continue their conversation. I glance over at Zoe and smile at her, thinking she's cute. Then interrupting their own little private conversation, I ask Teddi, "Is it possible to get a drink around here? A chardonnay please."

Even though I wasn't gay, I almost blurted out, "how do you know?", but refrained from doing so.

I then leaned back on the stool, not realizing that my blouse was unbuttoned a little low, my blue bra visible. I had seen Zoe trying to sneak a peek. Nervously I looked around the bar waiting for my glass of wine, and happened to notice quite a few good looking guys checking us out, unaware that the only one that they had a chance with was with me. Or at least that's what I thought.
 
Last edited:
I smile at Sylvia's choice of beverage and pour her a glass immediately. I hadn't missed her curious look at me. I wasn't in the mood to tell Sylvia that Diane was behaving like this with everyone she didn't know but was attracted to. For some reason i did not like it at all. I thought that it was best not to go into why it felt wrong if Diane and Sylvia flirted. It was way better if Sylvia kept being embarrassed.

I watched Sylvia closely to see how she reacted to the fact that Diane was openly ogling her. By doing so i notice how her blouse was unbuttoned and showing of her blue bra. I quickly glance to Diane and know that it isn't lost on her. If she hadn't been a friend i might had smacked her in the face. Sylvia is straight and just broke up with her husband damn it! I had to make Diane leave her alone.

"I think there are someone looking for you." I point behind Diane to a young brunette.

Diane turn around with a smile. She is like me. Rarely go home alone.

"Be careful around her." I whisper to Sylvia when Diane's attention are elsewhere. "She's a predator."

I pour up a vodka to myself and down it in one gulp.

"Just a friendly warning." I add.

"Someone said the same thing about you when i first met you." Zoe say with a grin.

I grimace as i hadn't meant for her to hear me.
 
Leaning closer to Teddi so Diane wouldn't hear, I said, "thanks for the warning but I think I can take care of myself." Then gazing into Teddi and Zoe's eyes to make sure they understood what I meant. Picking up my glass of wine I take a big sip.

Then I ask Teddi, "do you think I should leave?" but not really wanting to go. I needed the company and did not want to be alone tonight. I was feeling a bit vulnerable. I stared at Zoe for a few seconds, perhaps a bit longer than I should have and then turned my attention to Teddi. At that instant I saw the total beauty of Teddi, not only as my friend but how attractive she really was.
 
"You don't have to leave. I invited you, remember?" I say and watch Diane flirt with the young brunette. For the time being she had completely forgotten about Sylvia. Just how i liked it. I did not like how she had looked at my friend.

"I like to have you here." I serve myself another vodka and draw my finger along the edge of the frosty glass.

Zoe was standing very close to me. Almost to close. Sylvia now know that i'm a lesbian. I still don't want to flaunt it to her. The scene of her fingering herself earlier was to fresh in my memory.

"I'm gonna go." Zoe say as she put her arms around me. Her lips find mine in a passionate kiss. I dutifully respond to it. As she withdraw she look a little disappointed. "See you." She say and turn away.

I watch as she walk away from us and sigh inwardly. What the hell was wrong with me? I turn my gaze back to Sylvia and smile a little.

"Want some peanuts?" I ask. "Not the ones on the counter. An unopened bag."

I suspect that i had shown more enthusiasm when Zoe kissed if Sylvia hadn't been present.
 
I wanted to stay, just that I didn't want my friend to feel uncomfortable with me being there to cramp her style. "As long as you don't mind I'll stay" a big smile on my face. "But I'll have another glass of wine please", and as Teddi went to refill my glass I looked around to see if any cute guys were around.

When she returned I noticed Zoe giving Teddi more than just a friendly goodbye kiss. I stared in amazement at the sight of them two kissing. My mind started to drift to thoughts of how it might feel if I kissed a girl that way.

Coming back from my thoughts, I said "thank you" to Teddi for my drink and "Goodbye, it was nice to meet you" to Zoe.

As we were then left alone, I asked Teddi, "is Zoe was her girlfriend?" I felt a little nervous asking but also a bit aroused as well. Zoe was cute, but Teddi I just noticed was beautiful. "Not that I care one way or another mind you, just curious I guess."
 
I grin in response to her question. It had been a long time since Sylvia and i used to hang out. By asking me that question proved to me that she didn't know me anymore. Could be my fault more than hers.

"I don't have girlfriends. Not that kind of girlfriends anyway." I say with a smile. If Sylvia should stay with me she had to know who i was today.

"Zoe is a friend and occasional fuck buddy." I know that Zoe would want to mean more to me than that.

"I have fuck buddies, not girlfriends." I say as my eyes meet Sylvias. "Easier that way."
 
Back
Top