The Abandoned (Closed for Wolf Vixen

LucianDevine

Happily Owned/Collared
Joined
Dec 19, 2007
Posts
3,775
"Grab Unknown too! He should certainly fetch a good price."

All around, people were moving and bustling about, preparing for the auction. It was something that happened only once a month, or so he'd learned. His steady sky blue gaze watched as his cage was opened. He didn't move though, didn't try to escape like he'd some attempt. He hadn't been here long, but he'd learned what he needed to do to avoid punishment. It wasn't hard per-say, as long as one didn't mind doing what you're told, when you're told, how you're told, because you were told. Oh, and shutting the hell up unless you were spoken to definitely helped.

As for his past, there wasn't much that could be said, not because it wasn't there, but because nobody knew, including him. Barely a week ago, they'd found him abandoned on their doorstep. He had seemed to be in perfect physical health and condition, with the exception of the complete loss of memory, which they later attributed to a large dose of an unknown chemical in his blood. whatever had happened, and whomever had done it, they'd obviously drugged him without his knowledge, and left him here to his fate.

Further tests were done of course, most importantly a full medical examination to test for any std's. One couldn't really sell somebody into sexual slavery with such an affliction. The doctor's were amazed when they did his blood work though, because it was found that he was blood type O-. Such a find was indeed rare in the lifestyle such as theirs. Likewise, since he had no domme and had been abandoned on the doorstep of their facility, there was nothing stopping them from using his blood to help those in need whenever it was necessary. In the week since he'd arrived, they'd already taken a full pint of his blood for emergency cases.

And so there he was, called Unknown, simply because nobody, including himself, knew his real name. His past was a complete mystery, but nobody had truly cared enough to try and find out more about him. His age was estimated to be somewhere between eighteen and twenty, so more than old enough to be sold. So he was made ready for sale, and today was his day. A leash had been fitted to the collar that all of the slaves wore, and he was led into a large public viewing area. There were maybe thirty slaves total being put on display, and Unknown was simply another potential profit to his holders.

As always, he was at the back of the line, and was led into the room last. for the most part, he would seem as plain as anybody else. He had a nondescript height and build, standing only 5'4''. He weighed barely one-hundred thirty pounds, and had short black hair. His entire body was toned, tanned, and covered in lean muscle, showing that at some point he'd taken great care to work out. Some slaves fought, where others were too beaten down to resist. It wasn't until one looked into his eyes though, that you'd truly find anything. For as plain as he was physically though, one look into his eyes, his light sky-blue gaze, and one would see the intelligence that was behind them.

And so Unknown waited, wondering what would happen to him, and who would buy him.
 
Marie Kelley wasn't sure how she got into this life, it had been so long ago she wasn't even sure anymore. What she did know was that she enjoyed the hell out of it. She spent her days training submissives and even slaves to the way of the life and how their life would be with their Master/Mistress. She was good at what she did and was paid well for it. She wondered if maybe one day she would find someone to call her own, but so far no one had touched her, at least not enough to keep.

Marie was sent an invite to the monthly auction, the same one she had been going to for years. She would go but never came home with anything. Looking at the invite in her hand as she got ready she wondered if she should just stop going to these things. She hadn't found what she had been looking for so far after 3 years so why continue to do it? Tossing it to the bed she finished putting on black skirt and blue top. It was low cut and showed off the top of her breast beautifully. One would think looking at her that she had a date, when in fact she wasn't out to impress anyone, it was just what she liked to wear when she went out. Pulling back her auburn hair, she clipped it. Being waist length it tended to get in her way and while she complained she needed to cut it, she never did.

Her blue eyes sparkled as she looked in the mirror to make sure everything was in place. Once approved she moved over and put on her black 6 inch heels. Marie grabbed the invite and headed for the door. She always enjoyed the limo she rented for the event, but other than that, there wasn't much else she truly enjoyed about these monthly auctions.

Marie had seen it all in her line of work, from new to veteran. She had seen soft flesh to scarred flesh. Never once did she ever see anything that even resembled what she hoped to one day have to herself. Maybe tonight would be another story, but she wasn't putting her hope into it.

Arriving at the precise location of this month's auction she climbed out of the limo and went inside. Marie milled around and was pretty bored seeing the same Doms and Dommes that she always saw at these events. She even trained a few of the submissives and slaves that were bought here. She made very little small talk with a few of them, usually about spaces that came open and the latest news on their little one being in training. Marie was pretty bored with the night and yet was determined to see it to the end.

Marie heard the call and was thankful they would finally get this over with. She moved into the room and took a seat in the back. She rarely made a bid on anything so there wasn't any use in being front and center. Her eyes glanced over the line of both men and women that she could see. Nothing new from any other month, but one in particular caught her eye. She wasn't sure why, but something about him spoke to her so she decided to keep an eye on him.

Each one was brought up and the bidding began. She relaxed back in her seat and waited for the only one that interest her to come forward. When he did she sat up a little straighter and strained to make sure she didn't miss a moment of the story behind the man. Interesting enough there wasn't much of one, which intrigued her even more. The bidding for him began and she watched as a few fought back and forth over him. Marie's eyes moved over this young man contemplating doing something she hadn't done yet since coming here. When her hand raised, she knew she was in it for the win. It must have shocked a few of them because everyone grew quiet and it wasn't long before she was announced the winner. Marie knew she never bid on anyone before and she wondered briefly if that was the reason why everyone stopped when she made her bid. She shrugged it off and sat back waiting for everyone to file out and claim their winnings.

Marie finally moved to her feet and started toward her own winnings. Her eyes never left him as she got closer to him. Something in his eyes told wonders and yet there was this mystery surrounding him. It probably had a lot to do with very little background and the fact that no name was given, but then again they rarely liked using names around here. She was handed a leash attached to him before everyone around them left. She curled up the leash until she had reached the collar around his neck, lifting his chin she studied his eyes for a moment. She could see the intelligence in them and yet almost like a blank slate as well. Maybe that is what intrigued her about him. She had seen fresh meat a time and again, someone new to the life but it was their choice, this wasn't the same look she saw in this young man's eyes.

Reaching behind his neck she unfastened the collar and tossed it to the stage, "You won't be needing that. Come, we are going home." With that she turned from him and started toward the door, only glancing back once to make sure he did in fact follow orders.
 
Unknown wasn't sure what to make of the auction itself. He found it very hard to stay still, the desire to cover himself being very prominent, as well as the desire to fidget in general. It was even worse for him that he was last. He had to witness every auction before him, see the reaction of a slave when nobody bid on them, witness the cold nature with which these people purchases other human beings.

When at last it was his turn, Unknown was led to the center of the stage. The starting price for him was higher than anybody before him, but even he wasn't too surprised about that. What he was surprised about though, was how furious the bidding for him was. The auctioneer was pointing back and forth across the room, somehow keeping track of all the bidders. It tapered off though, as it inevitably had to. Soon, it was just three people left. None of them showed any signs of slowing down. Something did stop all of them in their tracks though. The lights were too bright for Unknown to see any more than the hand raise in the back. The crowd seemed to know who it was though, because nobody followed that bid, and just like that, he was sold.

Unknown was led down the steps and just in front of the stage. He, like the others was leashed and waiting for his new owner. His head was bowed, as he'd been instructed. So he didn't see the woman at first. He felt the leash tightening though, and when he felt a hand beneath his chin, he lifted it. He briefly caught the view of a black skirt and a blue shirt before his eyes found hers. His gaze didn't waver when he met her gaze, and he couldn't help but wonder what she was thinking. The woman gave nothing away though, and he stood firm when she reached around him to unfasten the collar around his neck. His eyes reflected his confusion at the action, but she simply told him that he didn't need it and that they were going home.

The woman left nothing to question really, but he did see her glance back, her auburn hair shining in the light as she made sure he was following. Multiple pairs of eyes were upon the pair as they left the room and the building. The sight of the limo probably shouldn't have shocked Unknown as much as it did, given the way the woman had stopped and won an auction with a single raise of her hand. The driver opened the door, and the woman stepped into the car first. Unknown followed and lowered himself to his knees on the floor, one hand on a seat to keep him steady for when the car started to move.
 
Last edited:
As Marie got into the limo she waited for the young man. When he got in and knelt in the floor board she smiled. Even if he wasn't trained in the life he was certainly taught a few things before being in the auction. "While I enjoy the sight, please do sit in the seat. I would rather you be safe than proper in a car."

She waited for him to rise into the seat before looking over him once again, "So tell me, since the background given was pretty bare, what do you know? As there was no name given I assume you don't remember that much? For now we will call you Paul, until we do find out what it is."

Marie crossed her legs and clasped her hands together, "We will need to find out more about your past, where you are from, your name, your parents, any siblings of course and from there we will determine how much you do know from that past, if you have lived this type of life or not."

Marie wanted to know about that past of his and exactly how much experience she had to work with. If he was, in fact, a blank slate then this would be pretty easy as she wouldn't have to re-train him on things. Either way was fine with her since there was something about this young man that called out to her.
 
Unknown was actually thankful when the woman let him sit in an actual seat. That she cared about his safety meant that hopefully things wouldn't be as bad as they could potentially be. Once he'd done as she bade, he turned to her as she spoke, avoiding her gaze, even as he responded.

"They found me unconscious Ma'am, right on their door step. No note was left, and no identification. They took me in, knowing I had nobody to speak for me, an easy sell. Medical tests showed evidence of an unknown drug, likely causing the memory loss. They also showed that I am completely healthy, and have what is apparently a rare blood type."

The words came out as a relatively continuous stream, something he'd clearly been instructed to say in the assumption that he got sold. "Other than that, you know about as much as I do.' The last bit was spoken with a tint of sadness, likely for obvious reasons.

Though he didn't verbally respond to the woman's next words, talking about the research they were going to do into his past, his blue eyes did watch her legs as they crossed before turning to look out the window as the limo drove.
 
Last edited:
Marie watched over him as he turned and looked out of the window. He seemed generally good mannered and again she could tell he was doing things he was taught thus far. She was rather curious as to why they believed him to have a rare blood type. Sure the tests would show it, but then again what made it so important to add it to the obvious speech they prepared for him.

Her eyes moved to the scenery as she let her mind mull over the few details they did know about him. While watching the passing trees she asked, "So what have you been taught so far Paul," making sure to use the name she said she would use until they knew otherwise. As she caught him turning back toward her, her eyes moved to him, watching as they dropped as a show of respect. While she liked that, there were times for it and this was not one of them.

Marie placed her hand on his arm, "Paul look at me." She waited for him to comply before she continued, "There are things I know you were taught as signs of respect, but forget all of those things. I will train you in my ways, the ways that please me. Until then, be yourself." Marie wanted him to be himself, to act like himself and not what he was trained to do. She found it much easier to read reactions when they were real and not programmed into someone.
 
The woman's question was far from unexpected, and Paul turned towards her, bowing his head briefly as his gaze lowered. He opened his mouth to speak, but was silenced by the feel of her hand on his arm.

Paul swallowed hard before he complied, still reluctant to go against one of the few things he'd actually been taught. Eventually he did comply though, remembering what had been done to others who'd disobeyed. When his blue gaze met hers, he offered up a small smile. His eyes instinctively lowered, but he forced them up once more as he started to speak. "Not much really, just that I am supposed to kneel before my superiors, avoid direct eye contact, speak when spoken to, and that disobedience will be met with punishment."

Though he was done answering the question the woman had posed to him, Paul let his gaze linger on hers, wondering what she was thinking, and what she intended to do to and/or with him.
 
Marie held his sky blue eyes with her own for a moment, "There are times that kneeling is required, but I will teach you when those times are. Direct eye contact when we are alone is a must. I do enjoy seeing those eyes as well as the reaction in them to the things I do. While in public it is a sign of respect to lower your gaze to those above your position. If at any time you are unsure of their position, lower them until told to do otherwise."

Marie paused as the car started to slow down, she left her hand on his arm, feeling the heat from his skin seep into her fingers. "Also while in public, speaking without being spoken to does show disrespect, but while in private if there is anything you do not understand I do wish you to ask questions. This is the only way you will learn what pleases me. I do have forms of punishments for things that you are required to do but refuse to, but I honestly do not see that happening with you Paul. You may not have been in this life for a long while but so far you are showing more respect then some I have seen and even some that have been sent to me for training."

When the car stopped she smiled softly to him and patted his arm before releasing him, "Welcome to your new home. Tonight you will rest in your room and tomorrow we will start to work on figuring out your past while we do lessons." Once the door opened, Marie slipped past him and out of the door. She paused briefly until he was beside her. She smiled and again thanked the driver before heading up to her door. Unlocking it quickly she stepped inside and waited for Paul to follow. "I have set up a room next door to mine for the time being. You will see people come and go from this home as I do train others as well. Follow me."

Marie moved up the stairs to a small door, opening it she cut on the light to reveal a twin bed, covered in the simplest sheets. No major decorations in the room, just a small table with a lamp and a small dresser. Another door that lead into the small bathroom could also be seen, "This is where you will stay. I will come get you in the morning for breakfast. Now get some rest until tomorrow, we have a long journey ahead."

Marie turned and headed down the hallway to her own room.
 
Last edited:
Paul had nothing else to do but nod as Marie gave her instructions. He was coming to understand though, that he knew very little about this life that he had been thrust in to, and that was not a very reassuring feeling, despite her words. Her words said that she was willing to teach him what she wanted him to know, but they did very little to ease the uncertainty that was eating away at him.

As the car stopped, and he felt the small pat on his arm, Paul bowed his head briefly with respect to the woman still sitting beside him. He heard her words about him having his own room, and he was quite grateful for it. A bed would be warmly welcomed after spending a week in a cage that offered barely enough room to stand, let alone recline comfortably..

Paul remained still as Marie slipped past him, exiting the car first, and once she was out of the way, he made to follow her. The sight of the driver reminded Paul that he was still naked, and he had to fight the urge to cover himself as he followed Marie up to the door of his new home. Her words about him seeing other people did not make him feel any happier about being naked, but he didn't think mentioning it would change anything, so he kept it to himself as he nodded to her and followed her through the house.

The room that he was led to could easily be described as simple. There was only a bed, a small table with a lamp, and a dresser that lifted his spirits slightly. He heard Marie's words in the back of his mind, and he turned to her and nodded, responding softly. "Yes Ma'am. Thank you. I understand."

Paul's blue gaze turned to watch Marie move down the hallway, and only once she'd passed from sight did he actually walk into his room. It was empty, and simple, but it was his, and he was grateful for it. He moved immediately to the bed and pulled back the sheets, sighing softly as he climbed into it and pulled the covers over himself. Paul was asleep almost instantly, his breathing slow and steady, even in the face of all he knew would be expected of him tomorrow.
 
Marie woke the next morning and quickly donned on her robe. She moved from her room down to where she left Paul. Stepping into his room she smiled seeing him still sleeping. Marie moved over to the bed and took a seat on the edge of it. Her fingers moved to brush the hair from his face, "Time to wake up sleepy head. We have a long day ahead."

She waited for him to finally come to before she stopped her brushing fingers and stood up, "Wake up a bit and then join me." Marie stood, moved back out of his room and back to her own. Once inside she headed over to the bathroom, her initial thought was to do this in his but then remembered how small his was compared to her own. She wanted enough room for both of them as this was going to be the start of his new life with her.

She started up the large shower, testing the water to make sure it met with her satisfaction before turning to wait for him to present himself to her. Marie didn't have to wait long at all. She smiled to him again, "Come, this will give us time to talk. I am sure you have things on your mind."

Marie moved to disrobe and step into the shower, turning she held her hand out to him. Once she got him inside and the door closed, she picked up the bath gel, putting some in her hand before placing it back in its place. She lathered up her hands before she moved them to his chest and started to wash his body over. "Now tell me Paul, is there anything that concerns you or that you worry about?"
 
Paul slept well for the first time since he'd woken up on the door step of the auction house. Despite the fact that he didn't dream though, a strange feeling kept pulling at him. He wondered what it was as he felt himself stirring, and he was actually surprised when he realized that it was Marie, brushing the hair back from his face. His blue eyes opened, and saw her sitting beside him, looking down at him. He heard her words, but by the time they registered, she was gone.

With a low groan, Paul pushed himself into a sitting position and swung his legs over the side of the bed. He didn't get up right away though, but rather braced his elbows on his knees and lowered his head into his hands, wondering what new surprises awaited him today.

After a slow and deep breath, Paul pushed himself to his meet and left the room, moving towards Marie's room. He didn't both knocking, since he could hear the shower running, and when he found her bathroom door open, he met her gaze and smiled back. "Yes Ma'am." He said.

Paul watched Marie as she slid out of the robe, but when he saw that she was naked beneath it, he averted his gaze respectfully. When he saw her stop out of the corner of his eye though, he turned back enough to realize that she was holding her hand out to him. He swallowed hard before stepping forward, trying not to stare at her body as he tentatively placed his hand in hers and let her pull him into the shower.

The feel of the warm water pull a soft moan from Paul, and his eyes slipped closed, everything else briefly forgotten. The feel of Marie's lathered hands on his chest though, forced his eyes open quickly. He swallowed hard and stiffened up, but didn't retreat from her touch. He heard her question, but could barely focus with her touching him. Finally, he shook his head, trying to clear his mind as he spoke.

"What isn't there to worry about Ma'am? Half of what I learned at that place was how to avoid punishment, and the other half is the stuff you told me not to do when I'm alone with you. Furthermore, I'm here, with you, knowing you own me, and have every right to do with me what you will, but my mind keeps going back to the things I saw at that place, the marks some of the other slaves had, and the nightmares of what must have caught them." Paul forced himself to breath then, realizing that he'd been rambling. When his words caught up with him though, his head lowered once more. "Slave...am I your...slave?" He said, lifting his gaze to meet hers once more, a mix of fear and confusion in his sky-blue gaze.
 
Marie listened to him ramble and heard the fear in his voice. When he paused and looked at her she heard the defeat clearly evident in his voice. She smiled to him as her hands moved over his chest and started to work down one arm, then moving to the other. "Paul, breathe please. Now lets start from scratch, forget everything you have learned, everything they have taught you or even what I have said, lets start over shall we?"

As she finished his arms she slowly slipped down to his legs, kneeling before him, which would be an interesting sight to anyone that was submissive or have had any experience in the life at all. Her eyes moved up to him as she lathered up his legs, "What does your heart tell you to do Paul? Does your heart tell you to hurt me in any way or does it wish to see a smile upon my face?"

Marie started to slowly rise up from her position and in doing so her hands grazed over his legs until she cupped him. She lathered him up slowly, "Does my hands on you make you feel good or does it make you feel another way?" Marie kept her touch on his cock slow as if exploring him and yet she wanted to do more. Watching the water rinse off his lathered up cock made her flick her tongue gently over him. She paused waiting for him to reply to her so she could continue.
 
Last edited:
Paul wasn't sure what to make of the smile on Marie's face. He still didn't know what to expect from her, even as her hands moved slowly over his chest, down one arm, and then the other. Thankfully for him though, her words told him what she wanted, even if it was something he didn't expect.

"I guess we can start over." Paul said, more confused than ever, especially as he watched her lower herself to her knees. His confusion was likely reflected in his eyes, but he didn't say anything. All he could do was watch her, wondering what she would do next.

Paul was still standing still, unsure of what to do really as Marie lathered up his legs. He was still looking down at her though, and he saw her gaze lift to his, and heard the words she spoke. The question was a strange one, the kind of question that would prompt most subs to lie and pick the second option, for fear of punishment. Paul was not lying though when he spoke. "It would rather see a smile on your face." He said, softly.

Even watching Marie rise slowly up, knowing what he wanted her to do, didn't prepare Paul for the realization of those desires. He moaned audibly when he felt her soapy hands touch his cock for the first time. He was long since hard, had been since before she'd lathered up his legs. The first touch of her tongue on his cock pulled a loud gasp from him. His cock jumped before her of it's own volition, and his hands clenched and unclenched at his sides as he forced himself to remain still. "They...feel...good Ma'am." Paul said slowly, forcing himself to breathe, an action that had never before been this difficult for him.
 
Last edited:
Marie knew she was going to make this hard on Paul, but part of her wanted to do this just to make it fun for both of them. Her eyes stayed locked on him, judging every reaction that seem to spring from him, "First lesson, since you wish to see me smile, you will want to do what makes me happy correct?"

She waited for the affirmation that he understood that much before continuing, "And doing what I ask would make me happy. Access to your body and your talents would make me happy. And yet, this is something they don't tell everyone Paul, watching your reactions...," Marie swiped her tongue over his hard cock once more, "watching your pleasure...," another swipe of her tongue, "makes me very happy."

She paused a moment, "Now do you understand the first lesson? You should do anything that makes me happy, regardless of what it is because you know deep down that I would never do anything that you do not enjoy." As Marie finished she slipped Paul into her mouth, not pausing but taking every inch of him into her mouth with one downward stroke of her mouth. Her tongue wiggled along his length as she slipped him back out of her mouth and glanced back up to him again, waiting for confirmation that he understood lesson one.

Marie knew this would certain set these lessons in his mind because he will think of them anytime these actions are done to him, by anyone. She grinned to herself since this was the first time she decided to use this training method. It was certainly something she had been taking a very long time in considering and being as Paul was hers and not just someone she was training, it was quite fitting that he was the first to experience it.
 
Though Paul looked down at Marie as she spoke, he was ever-aware of her hands on him, and the sensations they caused within him. He heard her words, and he had a feeling where this was going, but he responded simply with "Yes Ma'am."

Paul listened as she continued, her words sounding simple enough, even though they didn't actually tell him specifically what she'd be asking him to do. He was in fact so determined to listen and comprehend Marie's words, that the first swipe of her tongue actually caught him off guard. He flinched noticeably at the sudden pleasure, his cock jumping once more as a loud gasp slipped from him. The second swipe felt just as good, but Paul was at least able to not flinch, even if he did still gasp anew at the feeling of it. "Y-yes Ma'am." He said, his voice quivering as he tried to keep himself in some semblance of control over his own reactions.

Marie's last question made Paul swallow hard before answering. That answer was delayed even more though, because as he looked on, Marie's head moved towards his cock once more. Even if he'd been expecting her to do what she did, he still wouldn't have been prepared for the feeling of her mouth moving down on his cock. The entirety of his small form quaked from the feeling of her mouth around the full of his cock and her tongue teasing at the underside of it, and it gave one final quiver as she pulled off of him once more.

Paul swallowed hard before answering, "Yes Ma'am. I understand." He said at last, recognizing the fact that he was basically agreeing to be a part of this life that he'd been sold in to.
 
Marie looked up at Paul and smiled to him, "That is the basis for everything else Paul. The desire to please me. Most forget to tell you that what I will do you will enjoy because after all I don't find pleasure in making someone do something they don't wish to do."

Her mouth dropped back down around his cock before slowly moving back up, "Now if I was to tell you that I didn't want you to cum, would you be able to do that? Knowing it would make me happy, knowing that whatever I am doing to you I am enjoying?" Her tongue moved to swipe over the head of him once again, "I know it is general terms Paul, but I rather not go into a long list of things I would like to do to you and with you. Some I like to keep a surprise." She ran her tongue over the head of him before giving the tip of his cock a soft kiss.

Marie loved the reactions she was getting from Paul, she soaked up every last one of them. Marie dropped her mouth down around Paul's cock but this time she started to ride her mouth up and down his length. The feel of his hard cock in her mouth was making her body tingle with need, though she ignored it for the time being. After a few moments of her mouth lavishing over his cock she pulled his cock free once more, "If I told you to get on your knees and lick me until I came, that would be something you would enjoy would you not?"

Marie was trying to show him that while she was keeping things in general terms, it wasn't like she was hiding anything terrible from him, yet at the same time, telling him everything wasn't going to be that much fun in the long run. Marie's fingers stroked up and down Paul's length as she watched his reactions. She loved seeing how determined he was and yet didn't know the first thing about this life he was sold into. She was going to show him though and then once they found out his past, he could choose if he wished to stay or go. Until then she was going to enjoy him and what he offered her. Her mouth dropped back down around him again, this time determined to take him to that breaking point before stopping.
 
To say that it was a struggle for Paul to try and focus on Marie's words as her mouth lowered upon his cock and rose once more, or as her tongue teased at the head and sensitive tip of it was an understatement. Even the soft kiss she pressed to the tip of it pulled a low moan from him, rising to meet the gasps that every drop of her mouth around his cock elicited from him.

He knew that her asking him not to cum without permission was something expected of most everybody in his position, but he didn't know if he had it in him, least of all with her doing what she was right now. Sure, she wasn't deliberately trying to get him to cum while asking him not to, but the slow and deliberate teasing was such a delightful torture. "I...I can try Ma'am." He said softly, knowing that whether he succeeded or failed, he could at least try for her.

No sooner were the words out of Paul's mouth, than Marie started to do the opposite of what she'd been doing. Gone was the slow tease, and in it's wake, was a steadily bobbing mouth, so perfectly wet and warm around his achingly hard and throbbing cock. Try as he might, Paul could not look away, and time and again, his hands fisted and unclenched as he gasped and moaned with every deliberate motion of that knowing mouth on his vulnerable cock.

The feeling of Marie's mouth pulling off his cock once more pulled a soft sigh of relief from Paul. He sucked in a few deep breaths, but even those were barely possible with her fingers sliding slowly up and down the length of his cock. He swallowed hard as he heard her words, but he did force himself to nod before lowering his gaze to meet hers. "Yes Ma'am, I am sure I would enjoy it if you asked it of me." Paul said, not moving yet though. He didn't want to pull his cock from her hands, even if he wasn't allowed to cum.
 
Marie's mouth dropped down around Paul's cock, letting her tongue dance around the length of him as he slid in and out of her mouth. She slipped one hand up his chest as her mouth bobbed on his length.

She was going to take him to that point and she knew that point was close just by his reactions. When he got too close she let her fingers pinch his nipple as her mouth stopped moving on him. She did this only a few times before slipping him from her mouth, "Very good Paul. I know it is hard to do, especially when it feels so good. I want you to cum, but the question I pose to you Paul is where would you like to cum?"

As she posed the question to him her mouth wrapped back around his cock, her hands move to his hips as she pulled him into her, pushing his cock deep into her mouth. She waited for his answer, waited to hear where he wanted to cum. She wanted to give him something for being so good through all of this, after all this was all new to him.
 
Paul's reprieve proved to be very short, and before he knew it, Marie was bobbing up and down on his cock once more, again mercilessly teasing and circling his length with her knowing tongue. His breath was ragged as he tried to hold back, knowing she wanted him to, but the feeling of her hand sliding up his chest only added to his anguish. He tried to focus his mind on anything but his cock, and he tried to focus on just it. Try as he might though, he could feel his body building. His breath got faster, his abs contracted, and his fists clenched, he finally tore his gaze from the sight below him, lifting it upwards as he tried to steel himself against this assault.

As suddenly as the pleasure had restarted it was halted by a sharp pinch of his nipple. Paul gasped at the pinch, but thankfully the pain helped his orgasm taper off a little. It was just long enough to hear Marie speak though, and he breathed another sigh of relief as her mouth came off of his over-heated cock.

After Marie's question though, she all but decided for him when she took the full of his length into her mouth and held his hips there, holding him in place.

"I-In your mouth ma'am. I w-wouldn't last long in your pussy, and I don't want to disappoint you like that." Paul said, confident despite his words. He did want to cum in her mouth though. He wanted her to use those experienced lips and tongue to make this first orgasm with her something he'd never forget.
 
Marie smiled around Paul's cock, at least he was honest about how far along he was, which was a good thing in her eyes. Most subs or even slaves wanted to lie about it and then find out they couldn't hold out and end up disappointing their Mistress or Master. One of the things Marie tried to teach those that came to her, always be honest and in the end it will bring the bond between the Dom and sub that much closer.

Marie's mouth started to move along Paul's cock, slow at first but slowly picking up speed. She took every inch of him before drawing back up only to drop down onto him again. Her head bobbed on his length, her fingers gripping his hip to pull him into her mouth even more. Her tongue slithered and danced on his length as he slipped in and out of her mouth.

She knew it wouldn't take Paul long and she was expecting it, even felt his cock grow a bit wider with the impeding orgasm. As his cock jumped into her mouth, she slithered her tongue along the underside of him, coaxing his seed from his length. Marie swallowed every drop that Paul gave to her and she savored it. Her mouth and tongue still worked over him, drawing out even the slightest drop before she finally slipped her mouth free of him.

Moving to stand she smiled to Paul, "Very well my dear." Marie knew that many Doms looked at their subs and slaves as people that did things for them, but the basis of enjoying your sub or slave should be the top of any Doms list, too bad many miss it. "Now wash me Paul and pay close attention to any reactions you may get while you explore and yes you may explore as it is the best way to teach you about my body."
 
Paul knew that he was close, and that he wasn't likely to last long when Marie finally used the full of her skills upon him. That didn't stop him from trying though. His bottom lip found it's way into his mouth, and he was sucking on it as he closed his eyes as his body trembled. He could feel it coming, but still he fought it, knowing deep down that fighting it would only make the release that much stronger.

It was the feeling of Marie's hands on his hips, pulling him to her, fucking her own mouth with his cock that pushed Paul over the edge. He made no attempt to hide the grunts and groans of pleasure that erupted from him as his cock exploded, his orgasm washing over him as it overcame his defense. He felt his cock jerk, and felt his cum spill from him, only to be captured and swallowed by the auburn beauty that was seeing to his pleasure. The feeling of her tongue along the vein on the underside of his cock had him jerking with every motion.

It seemed that only after she was sure she'd gotten every last drop of his cum from him that Marie was content enough to stand once more. He met her gaze and smiled, blushing even as he listened to her speak.

"Thank you Ma'am." Paul said a little timidly as he bowed his head and reached for the bath gel. He poured some into his palm, replaced the bottle, spread it between both of his hands, took a deep breath, and lifted his hands to her shoulders. Paul watched Marie's face as his hands moved over her shoulders, exerting a gentle pressure, not wanting to hurt her if she was sensitive there. Once he was done with both of her shoulders, his hands slide down her chest, teasing first at the outer curve of her breasts, circling under them, then in between them, before finally taking a beautiful breast in each hand. He gently squeezed each of them, feeling her nipples in his palms as he explored her body and took in her reactions.
 
Marie was quite surprised, the feel of Paul's hands on her were a mixture of relaxation and a promise of more. She wondered how much he had done in his life before being sold into this new one. His blushes seem to hint at inexperience and yet so far he wasn't doing a bad job.

As his hands moved over her shoulders, she sighed softly, feeling the tension leaving her. Those same hands moved down her body, almost teasing her breast until they finally cupped each one. Her back arched slightly, pushing her breast into his hands a bit more. Her nipples hardening from the slight squeeze he had given them, "Yes Paul, explore."

Her head tilted back slightly as she let another soft moan escape her lips from the feel of his thumb brushing lightly over the hard nipples. Slowly lowering her head, her eyes opened once more to watch him. She liked seeing his eyes move to his hands before moving back up to watch her reactions. He was doing exactly what she requested of him.

Marie knew he would learn quickly, could feel it in her bones, much less see the eagerness in his eyes when he looked upon her. He may not have been in this life, even born into this life, but she was sure this life would be quite fitting for someone like him.

Her body shifted slightly, her legs parting just enough to allow one hand to wrap around the inside of her leg. Marie wasn't going to make it completely easy for him, but she was sure he was up to the challenge. "If you have any questions or concerns Paul, by all means, be open with me. I will not know these things unless you tell me."
 
Paul's breathing increased as he witnessed the effects his hands were having on Marie. He saw her head tilt back, and heard the moan that slipped from her lips. He could still barely believe that he was here with her though, and that it was his hands causing her to do such things. Her words encouraged him though, and he gave her breasts another squeeze, more firm this time, before finally abandoning them. His hands rubbed and massaged over her stomach, his thumbs pressing into her skin, even as his hands continued their slow journey downward.

Marie's second statement caused Paul to hesitate, but only just long enough to look up at her and respond. "Yes Ma'am." He said softly before returning his gaze to his hands, hands that had just started to massage and tease at her hips. It wasn't until his hands moved farther down though, that Paul finally noticed how little room Marie had left between her legs. He'd of course noticed the movement, but hadn't registered what she'd been doing until just now. He let his hands move down to her thighs though, massaging her outer thighs, and couldn't resist the urge to let his hands slide inwards, even if it was just a little, just far enough to let his thumbs trace along the flesh between her thigh and her pussy. He then lowered himself slowly to his knees before her, his hands moving lower on her body, his hands sliding towards the outside curves of her legs as his fingers pressing lightly into the backs of her knees as his gaze lifted, seeing if she responded to that at all.

Only after he'd massaged all the way down to Marie's ankles did Paul let his hands slide slowly up her legs once more. He didn't massage on his way up, but rather let just his fingertips touch her skin as they made their way back to to her thighs. He frowned a little though when he saw that her stance hadn't changed.

It wasn't until that exact moment that Paul realized what might be expected of him. So he looked up at her once more, now from what most would consider a more proper position, on his knees. "Would you be so kind as to spread your legs Ma'am, so that I might do what you what you asked me earlier?"

Paul wasn't sure what else to do just then, so he remained on his knees, looking up at her. He did not however, remove his hands from her thighs. There was naught for him to do now, but wait and see if he'd done the right thing as well as think of how he would make her cum with the small amount of room she left available to him, if that was her desire.
 
Last edited:
Marie sighed softly as Paul's hands moved down over her thighs and calves. Her eyes watched him massage over muscle in her legs relaxing her even more. As he started to move back up she noticed he changed his tactic and was now just letting his fingers lightly glide over her.

Marie marveled at how quickly Paul was picking up, either from a past knowledge he didn't consciously remember or attempting what one would call a natural talent. Either way Paul's glide of fingers brought another sigh from her lips as her body tightened in reaction to it.

When he stopped and asked her to change her stance she smiled to him. Slowly she shifted her weight and allowed her feet to spread farther apart giving him better access than he had before. Her hands stayed at her sides waiting to see what Paul would do. She wanted to find out what he desired to do to her just as much as she wanted to guide him. Marie was curious how much this was natural talent and how much was a past experience. Seeing as he knew nothing of his past, he very well could have been in a life such as this a long time ago.

Marie wondered for the first time if he had a Mistress that lost him along the way. What would she do if she found out another owned him? Marie pushed the thought away not wanting to dwell on it when he knelt so nicely in front of her.
 
Paul couldn't help the small smile that came to his face when Marie shifted her stance, spreading her legs for him. His eyes didn't move from that place between her thighs, and he watched her pussy between the fingers of his hands which hadn't moved from her thighs.

Paul had acted naturally enough until this point, but in the face of what he knew was coming next, he hesitated. He'd had no doubt that this would be expected of him when a woman bought him. He just wished he had some sort of recollection of what exactly to do.

There wasn't anything for it though, so Paul did the only thing he could really do, and that was try. He let his thumbs slide down her inner thighs once more, his gaze lifting briefly to Marie's face before returning between her thighs, watching as his thumbs slid slowly between her thighs and pussy, teasing before he removed one hand from her. While the one thumb kept sliding along that area between her thigh and pussy, Paul brought his other hand down, and let but a single finger slide along the outer lips of her pussy. He traced it slowly back and forth along her slit before pressing a little deeper, moaning softly when he felt the wet heat of her arousal. His finger didn't stop moving after he slipped past her outer lips, and he wasn't worried about her juices covering it as he continued to slide it slowly back and forth.

Though Paul didn't have any knowledge to fall back on, he could still do what Marie had asked of him before, and that was observe. He watched and listened to her responses, and it didn't pass his notice when she reacted a bit more every time he teased around her opening, or at the top, where he knew her clit was. It was for that reason that he shifted his other hand and parted her lips there, exposing her clit from where it was peeking out from the hood. He swallowed hard then, but didn't stop. His tracing finger lifted and dared to circle around it before his head descended upon it. No sooner did he stick his tongue out to flick her clit, than he dared to do something else, and that was to push his finger inside her, moaning again at the increased heat and wetness that came when he penetrated her, even that little bit.
 
Back
Top