Any women like to peg their man?

larpy

Virgin
I'm very curious about women who like to fuck their men, either with a strap on or a finger or anything in-between. Please share your stories

Yes I do

Since my divorce 6 years ago I have a nice young man living with me, we have had a sexual relationship from day one but for about the last two years I have been letting him have it. It started with a strap-on but now dildos and the odd cucumber.

I was sleeping with an older woman and she finger fucked me. I've never had that happened before but I really loved it!! She then asked if she can use a dildo too. I wasn't having it lol! I'm not going that extreme. But as for the finger....I trully enjoyed it.

I really wanna try this out. I'm a young guy 19 and it seems like only older women are into this. I wish I had a nice older women to show me how it goes.

Never been pegged but ex fucked me with three fingers one when I was on all fours.....fucking awesome! Wish my current would fuck me.

Since my divorce 6 years ago I have a nice young man living with me, we have had a sexual relationship from day one but for about the last two years I have been letting him have it. It started with a strap-on but now dildos and the odd cucumber.

Eat your vegetables.

Last edited:
I was actually surprised at how many women fatasize about this. I've never been fucked with a strap-on but I have had girls finger my ass many times. I don't mind it, but I prefer the tongue. ;)

Back