A Ladies Lessons in Pleasure (closed for heartofcourage)

rahatngt

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 16, 2009
Posts
936
A Lady's Lessons in Pleasure (closed for heartofcourage)

Henry Langford

At 27 the young lord was tall, dark and handsome, fashionable if not too foppishly dressed. Henry was known among the lords of his generation for his character swing, sometimes he was very serious if rarely so but most of the time he was a jovial man who like his fellow lords and heirs without any responsibility an arrogant young man searching for pleasure in every corner of the london society.

Henry himself was specially popular among the ladies. His older brother himself was a favored patron of many courtesan and some ladies and he didn't grudge much on Henry's expenses. Henry himself had known to visit some of the most beautiful courtesan himself but his passion was mostly reserved for the secret tryst with some of them most respectable ladies of the ton. You see Henry had a gift, he had a body that women craved and he knew just how to touch and caress and kiss a women body to glorious rapture.

Henry went after whoever he wanted no matter how scandalous it maybe and he most often got he wanted thanks to the fact that he kept his conquests secret when it mattered. Yet men knew and so did women what was Henry Langford's passion or at least they thought they knew except for the lucky few who experienced his passion. Yet there had been one woman he had wanted but not gone after and there was a fleeting smile as the heir to the Langford estate, the new lord took a spirited ride on his thoroughbred to take charge of the family home after the scandalous death of his brother.

Henry and his brother hadn't been close. He was fat, old uncouth bastard. He might have been into the pleasure of the flesh but he had no style and unlike Henry women didn't welcome him to bed rather they welcomed his purse. Henry didn't much care for him and beyond a basic loss for a death of a family member he had no strong feeling or remorse at taking over the family estate. He presumed that the staff already in place would do most of the work of maintaining the property and he would surely be more cautious with his wealth then the previous lord whose proclivity with wine was well known.

But as Henry reached the gated estate, the horse running through spirited at realizing that the destination and rest at hand, Henry's tired body protesting a little yet looking forward to returning to the family estate at the lord. The groom and staff was waiting despite the late hours and in shortly the horses and himself would be taken care of, the butler rushing in taking his coat and guiding him inside with proper reverence. Henry himself at this point didn't much care for the bows and pomps and the staff's attempt to impress the new lord. He wanted a long bath, some warm foods and the blessed relief of a soft bed.
 
Last edited:
Lady Angelica Harrington Langford
http://distractionsink.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/coquette1-Copy.jpg

The hour was growing late but it seemed that every member of the household was still awake, waiting for the arrival of the new Lord Langford to make his apperance. Angelica carefully made her way downstairs, her black dress rustling as she stepped onto the polished marble of the front entrance.

“My lady!” Mrs. Thomas exclaimed upon seeing her mistress still awake. “You need your rest. We can greet Lord Henry when he arrives.”

Angelica smiled softly at the dear woman and shook her head. “I’m not so old that I can’t greet my brother-in-law, Mrs. Thomas. Thank you though. I shall be in the parlor when he arrives.”

As the woman curtseyed to her, Angelica brushed past, entering the smartly decorated parlor and sitting down with a deep sigh. Her bones were weary, her mind tired, but she was very ready to turn over the estates to her husband’s brother.

She had married her husband, the Lord William Langford, when she was barely 16. Her family was of the lower nobility, seeking passage into the upper ranks of the ton with a smart marriage to a wealthy family. She had been young, beautiful, impressionable and she felt she could look past William’s age and girth. After all, it would take little to love a man of such prestige.

Little did she knew that William was the kind of man that only loved himself. He had taken her virginity in the most brutal of ways, abused her through much of the first year of their marriage. When he grew tired of her simpering ways, he had sent her to his country estate, locking her away to a fate that was reserved for the most pitiful of fairy tale women.

She flourished in the country. She could be the woman she wanted to be without fear that her husband would return to abuse her yet again. Christmas was really the only time she saw him and only briefly then. A few sexual encounters were demanded to fulfill her wifely duties and then he would be off back to the city, leaving her alone for another blissfully extended time.

She had known of his marital indiscretions since the first week of their marriage. He had his favorite whores, ones that did unspeakable things for him that his young virgin bride would never have thought about. She didn’t care, actually. It was better that he leave her be and take out his needs on those women. What did hurt was the knowledge of the bastard children he doted on, giving money, gifts, prestige to while she was left wanting and waiting for a child that would never come.

When she had heard that William had died of a heart attack in the most notorious brothel in London, she hadn’t been surprised. The scandal would blow over in a season or two and he would be a forgotten memory as the ton turned their attentions towards another couple and their problems.

At 31, she was far past her prime. There was nothing for her now but to wait and see what Henry had in mind for her. She would have to leave the estate, that much she knew. He would make it his home, bring in a bride of his own, have his heir…and there wasn’t room for a spinster sister-in-law.

“My lady?” The butler asked, bowing to her as Angelica lifted her tired gaze towards the opened door. “His lordship approaches.”

“Thank you, Jenkins. Please show him in once he has refreshed himself.”
 
Though he didn't care much for the devotion of his new staff as he became a Duke, he did care for the prompt service they provided when they started taking care of him. After the grueling pace he had set for the journey from London, starting later in the day than expected, he had no patience for imcompetence.

Henry was quickly taken to the Dukal bedroom, all freshly cleanend and ready for him, the presonal effect of the last Duke already cleaned up for the room. In his order, in only a few minutes a warm bath was drawn in and Henry found himself getting undressed on his own and submered himeslf into the water.

A soft sigh came of his mouth as his head rolled back and he felt his tired muscles relaxing in the warmth of the water. His minds wondered about the thing about being Duke, the social aspect of being the host and lord, the matter of his sister in law and everything else. He had been busy in sitting with the solicitors and wrapping up his London's dealing to worry much about the rest of it. His late brother's secretary was to meet him in a day's time and Henry hoped that he would provide some clue and guidene. But for now as he tried to relax he almost went into a sleep before the awkward angle of his head tripped it and he woke up fully startled.

The next few moments went by silently as he dried himself and got dressed, the staff leaving him in private as ordered. He felt somewhat refreshed and hungry despite having a early dinner midstop. He opened the door to find the Butler waiting for him and asked about food when he was informed of the lady waiting for him.

He asked for something light in the parlour and wondered off into the house, telling off the butler when he tried to guide him. Henry hadn't been the house recently, not being too close to his brother really but found the place well kept. It was most likely a result of her ladyship given how much his brother stayed at London.

It took a bit of wondering around but he found the parlour and with a quick knock walked into it. He found her inside and was shocked with the reminder that per presence was much brigher and beautiful than he remembered. She was serene, beautiful and every inch a lady. And as his slow measured steps took him closer to her, he looked her over, her beauty, how composed she was and all his half baked shifted to a solid plan. Sudden need wound his body tight as he decided what he was going to do over the next weeks and about her.

"Mine", his mind growled as unknown to her, lady Angelica's fate was sealed with that gaze. "Hello Lady Angelica, I have been looking forward to seeing you again. You hadn't needed to be up so late welcoming me but I appreciate the gesture. I hope you don't mind that I asked the staff bring some light refreshment here as we talk since I'm feeling a little hungry."
 
With the soft knock at the door, Angelica glanced up to see her handsome brother-in-law step into the room. He was even more beautiful than she remembered, she thought to herself as she stood from her seat to greet him. His shoulders were broad and powerful, his gaze clear and honest…he seemed like he was born to be the Duke all along.

“Henry, it’s good to see you.” She said softly as he gazed upon her with an almost unreadable expression. “It was no trouble at all staying up to greet you, dear brother. It’s been a long time since I’ve had a guest here at the manor.”

It was true. It had been months since anyone but her husband had visited her, but even as she said the words a little bit of sadness passed through her. It wasn’t her home any longer. That much she had to remember.

“Of course I don’t mind. You must make yourself at home. It is your home now after all.” She said diplomatically as she took her seat yet again and motioned for him to sit beside her.

“Henry, you must be honest with me…is everything as big of a mess as I think it to be?” She asked him, reaching across the small space to squeeze his hand.

She had hardly heard anything about William’s younger brother in the past few years, but from what she knew about her husband, things must have been difficult with his passing. It didn’t matter how the two felt about each other…they were blood related and any death was difficult to manage.
 
She was gracious and every bit of a lady welcoming him into the fold and trying to make him comfortable despite the uncertainty of her future and Herny appreciate that. It kind of made him feel extra dirty with what was going on in his mind but he didn't care.

He noiced though the way her eyes flowed over his own body and he felt good that he had impressed her like she had him. His powerful yet somewhat slender tall build, ruggedly handsome face attracted women and he had always been free to take advantage of that initial attraction even if it didn't have any sexual tone to start with.

He took the offered seat and let his fingers clasp around hers when she grabbed his, squeezing gently to reassure her. "Firstly let me assure that it is still your house too. I know I will probably have to marry soon enough given my new position and something must be arranged then but I wouldn't think of anything like that right now. Honestly it would be burden off my head right now to just let you have the charge of the house and let me handle the estate. So if you think I should have the refreshment at the Dining I will oblige", he said with a soft laugh to lighten up the mood.

He wasn't much clear about the estate at large but he decided to unburden her as much as he could from the talk with the solicitors. "Things are not really ideal but they could have been a lot worse. My brother God rest his soul wasn't a man of planning but the estate in general has survived well enough despite his exuberance. The staff had been good. There are some messes to clean up in London, expenses and bills to be paid. The solicitors have made some arragenemtns already and I will clear the rest up over the next few weeks through them and the secretary."

"But rest assured that the house and the estate at large is secure enough at the moment if not too prosperous. So you don't have to worry about that."

Even as he kept talking about all the serious matter, his eyes took her in from up close. The lush curves gave him all sorts of ideas. He wanted to pull that lush bottom on his lap, grind her on his swiftly raising erection while he cup that beauiful face and crush her lips in passionate kiss, pulling her whole body, feeling those perfect breasts faltten against his broad chest. His breathing turned just a little heavy and he wondered, sure of her inexpriece whether she was able to notice the swift sizzling attraction he felt for her, whether she could sense his thoughts.
 
He would allow her to stay? Oh, that was most welcome news, she thought as he assured her that things were bad, but not as bad as they could be. If William were still alive, she most certainly would have given him a piece of her mind. It was time for a new dawning though and Henry would certainly do what was best for the entire estate.

“If you wish that I stay here and take care of the manor, I would be very pleased to accept.” She said, giving him a soft smile as she noticed the way that his cheeks colored and his breathing seemed labored.

It was a sudden heart attack that had stolen his brother away and Angelica felt a bit of fear that he was experiencing the same. It had been a hard ride from London and he hadn’t had time to rest. She reached up and touched his cheek, feeling his forehead as her own crinkled with concern.

“Henry? Are you alright?” She asked him, her voice frantic with worry as his handsome eyes turned towards hers.
 
Herny smiled, grateful for her sincere concern and somewhat amused at her naivity. He was surely right about her inexperience and he had one could say a somewhat perverse enjoyment of corrupting the innocent willingly.

He caputred the hand that was feeling his forehead. "I'm alright my lady. I am very much alright", he said pulling the hand down and placing a gentle kiss on the plam. Henry's first thought had been to keep his thoughts and desire silent for the night and plan about his attraction and his reaction to that with a clear head in the morning.

But in the heat of this moment, with that beautiful face so close and anxious to him, those mesmerizing eyes wide with concern and the freshness of it just snapped his control and he released her hand, captured her face between his hands and pulled her lips onto his in a kiss that was soft yet exquisitely passionate.
 
Angelica gasped as his hands reached to capture her face, pulling her towards him until their lips met. She let out a startled moan, her eyes stared into his like a frightened rabbit being hunted by a dog. Her hands pressed against his chest, trying to separate them both, but it seemed he wasn’t ready just yet.

She sighed, the kiss becoming more passionate as time went on. Her cheeks heated and flushed red, her fingers curling in the fine cloth of his shirt as she let her handsome brother-in-law continue to corrupt her with such a nice little kiss. Another whimper left her throat and she parted her lips, gasping as his tongue dashed out between them, curling around her own until she finally pulled her face back from his.

Panting, she stared at him for a moment, her cheeks rosy under his gaze. What had just happened? He was her brother-in-law! And she was a recent widow…perhaps they were both stretched thin emotionally.

“Henry.” She said softly, her tongue darting out to moisten her now dry lips. “You shouldn’t do that. It isn’t proper.”
 
His body just fired up with all the more heat as she melted into the kiss after the inital kiss. He could see from the corner of his eyes, the expression of embarrased desire in her eyes, the flaring heat in her cheek and the soft surrender.

When she whimpered and his tongue darted in, the intimate taste of her and those soft gasp of pleasure had him fully aroused in a moments notice and as the kiss broke, he watched her with a hungry need. That soft pink tongue came out to lick her lips and he moaned and once again his body, his mind all together acted in a haze.

Lazy Angelica would find her words of propriety having no effect as she would be suddenly pulled from her seat to his laps. Even someone as inexperienced as her would feel the shockly intimate pulsing of his erection under her lush bottom. Herny moaned as he pressed her tight against his arousal, letting her feel how very large he was than her late husband and how very much he wanted her.

"What kind of fool leave a gorgeous creature such as you at home and wonders about the world. How is that proper? No what is proper is your man hot and needy and throbbing for you", he moaned brushing his lips against hers, a quick lick across as his hip arched up and he pushed her tighter against him. "Tell me lady ... do you understand what are you doing to me?"
 
Angelica gasped as she was pulled from her seat and nestled against Henry as he got her settled in his lap. She blushed deeply as she felt the hard ridge of his manhood throbbing against her bottom as his arms wrapped around her tightly. She knew she should push him away , chastise him until he let her go, but the way he moaned as her wiggled against her made her feel incredibly strange.

“But…you’re my brother-in-law.” She whimpered as he brushed his lips against hers, the fleeting touch making her sigh as his hips arched up and pressed tighter against her bottom as he asked her if she understood what she did to him.

“I…I understand, Henry, but you shouldn’t do this.” She said, her hands finding their way to his chest and giving him a push to separate them. “I’m a new widow and you deserve more than a spinster whose own husband didn’t even want her.”

“Henry, you must let me go.” She said in a breathless voice, staring down into his handsome face as his hands caressed along her back. “Please let me go.”
 
Herny's hand around her were gentle yet he held her in place despite her half hearted push. The dark crimson color heating up her rosy cheek only made her more beautiful and alluring, arousing Herny farther.

He could see her weakning with every moment. It must be a heady feeling to feel to desired by a younthful handsome man after the negelence of her husband and Herny ruthlessly took advantage of it as he brushed his lips against her again.

"I know its taboo but I can't let you go." He held her with one hand on her lower back and his other hand slowly caressed his way up front, slid silently up and before she could realize whats happening or protest he had one soft swell of her breast gently fondled in his palm, his thumb expertly seeking and finding the large nipple to tease through the layers of fabric.

"No what I need is a beautiful woman whose husband was stupid enough not to realize what he had. What I need is a woman who needs to be shown the beauty of woman in the arms of man." He shook his head in protest as he said that.

"I can't let you go my lady. Tell me your heart is not racing for me. Tell me your petals are not wet with your dew."
 
Angelica trembled like a wounded bird in his arms, his lips pressed against her skin the thing that was nearly her undoing. She gasped, looking at her young, handsome brother-in-law as if he were saying the most scandalous things.

She whimpered as his hand slid up to palm a breast, his fingers sliding back and forth over her nipple as it hardened beneath the many layers of fabric she wore. She glanced down, moaning softly at the sight of his large, warm hand giving care to her flesh.

“I…I can’t tell you that.” She whispered back to him as his hand caressed up her back, her cheeks blushing deeply as he asked about the dampness that was gathering on her lower lips. “Please, Henry, you must let me go.” She said again, trying to keep everything nice and proper.
 
"Ohh my beautiful .. beautiful lady", he whispered in a husky tone at her blushing soft protest, something that made clear to how damp and needy she was for him. This was a woman ripe with her pent up need, ready to explode in his arms in a moment notice with the right insentive.

Herny's palm loved the feel of her full breasts even as the need to see their perfect curves bare filled his mind. He found her nipple between two fingers and tugged as she watched his action in wonder.

His lips tasted hers again, brushing against her gasp. "Its only fair that you ache, that your womanhood weeps for me. Feel what you do to me. It hurts needing you so much. You have never watched a man throb with need for you, have you?" He groaned against her lips and grind her against his erection once again to let her feel it.

It was clear from his words that he was talking about watching a naked aroused man. It was unlikley that his uncouth brother would take the time to reveal in the viewing. From what Herny had heard he had no style and no care for mutual pleasure.

"I need to kiss your lips. Let my tongue gather up the dampness, spread you open and taste that heady musky wetness of yours". Herny wondered but hoped that she would guess what lips he was talking about and what kind of tasting.

It was clear that Herny was enamored with the lady of the house and her passionate, wanton ravishing in the hand of her brother in law was inevitable and so far it promised to be a much more enjoyable affair than that with her husband.
 
Angelica blushed like a maiden as he called her beautiful. His husky tone made goose bumps spread across her skin, making the hairs on the back of her neck stand on end as he gripped her nipple and tugged until she made the most earthy moan she’d ever uttered. Her cheeks went even more crimson and she whimpered as he pressed his lips against hers again.

“Henry…” She whispered, ready to try and convince him again that he needed to stop, only stopping when his description of her womanhood made her shiver with need. “You don’t want to do this…”

She could say everything under the stars and she knew he wouldn’t stop. She gasped as he ground his erection against her, his manhood prodding against her bottom in a way that she’d never felt before. William had never been unclothed before her in her life and their couplings had only taken place beneath the blankets in the dark.

She shook her head slightly as he asked if she’d ever seen a man undressed. She nibbled on her lower lip, a sigh leaving her lips as he talked about tasting her and she knew that he was talking about something completely uncouth.

She was about to say something, her lips parting when she heard a knocking at the door. Before she could respond, she leapt from his lap, allowing the footman to enter with the food that Henry had requested.

It was good to be away from him. She could think with a cooler head and as she turned back towards her brother-in-law, she took a deep breath to center herself.

“Henry…we are both not thinking clearly in our grief. Why don’t we just forget what just happened.” She said softly, hoping that he agreed.
 
Henry sat there casually as the footmen came in to deliver the good, ordering him out with a shake of his head before taking the plate and a bite out of it. He watched Angelica without saying anything, letting her soft unsure words wash over him.

He let her wonder about his thoughts, let her think he might be agreeing with her and slowly finished the food without words. Yet as he chew the food he let his body relax, let his legs spread and body angle so that she would be able to see now that she knew where to look, how aroused he still was in that obscenely large bulge in his tightly fitted breeches.

He put the plate down finally, his eyes never leaving her as his body's need seem to coil even tigher with the silent plays of their eyes, the uneven breath of hers and that alluring crimson of her face.

"No I'm thinking very clearly my lady and I think you are too. You want to see me naked and aroused. You wanna see that thing you felt throbbing under your bottom, you want to stroke its length and you are curious to find what kind of pleasure a man who truly wants you can give. And it makes you shamelessly damp with need and that makes you embarrassed and afraid."

Herny didn't pull any punches in baring what he hoped she really was thinking. Shocking her and freeing her from her own reservation somewhat. He loved the way he could make her blush, making him very very aroused.

"You are going to be a very improper Duchess lady Angelica. The question would you have one last proper night aching with need, squeezing your thigh trying to stop that madden dampness between or would you like me to lick you clean?" He watched her as he finished capturing those shocked gaze, his own eyes flaring with the need, challenging her.
 
She watched as Henry filled his belly, his eyes trained on hers during the tense moments while he ate. She sucked in a deep breath, letting out a shaky breath as he relaxed back into his seat and spread his legs, angling his body until she could see the large bulge in his tight riding breeches.

“Henry…” Angelica said in a wavering voice, her face burning crimson as he seemed completely at ease with the situation.

She needed to escape, to put distance and time between them. “When you are thinking straight again, my lord, you may find me in my rooms. I believe I shall retire for the evening.”

Struggling to keep her voice stern and aloof, Angelica curtseyed to him briefly before she turned and fled from the room. She took the stairs quickly, racing up two and a time in a rustle of satin until she was safely back in her room, breathing heavily as she struggled to come to terms with what had just happened in the parlor.

Had Henry really just said the things that he had? Did he really want her in a way that no man had ever wanted her before? The thoughts made her achy and damp between her thighs, feelings that were completely foreign to her.

Stop this, Angelica! She shook her head and pushed away from the doors, setting about getting herself ready for bed. It would be a long, sleepless night, she thought to herself. Especially with Henry in the same house.
 
Herny watched her with hooded eyes as she escpaed finally deciding to let her steam for the night, let her own fantasy and desire make her damp and needy, make her have streamy dreams all night long before he came to rescue.

He knew how to play the game and he wanted to see her completely and he planned his first view to be in broad daylight. Henry wanted her creamy pale skin blushing crimson as he explored the delectable flesh of hers. And so he finished the food and found his way back to his new room, knowing that the Duchess still lived next room, making his planned tryst that much easier.

Henry would sleep on the freshly made linens without a stitch on him as he was used to. And the teasing of the lady didn't come without its prices. He tossed and turned with a fat erection that leaked against the sheet. His dreams would surely be much more vivid and impossibly dirtier than the innocent Duchess but only for the present moment. Herny had a plan for thoroughly educating her.

So it was the next day a still aroused and vigorous Herny that dresssed himself despite a valet offerning for help and he was happy to find the lady of the house sitting on the desk having her fill. He bowed his head a little, "Good Moring my lady", coming closer and bending, his breath whispering against her ear. "I hope you had a steamy night my lady." He whispered with a mischeveous tone loud enough only for her. "I want you to go to your room after breakfast. Wait with your outer door locked and the door against mine open. I must throughly check the dampness in your room".
 
The next morning came too quickly for Angelica’s liking. It felt like she’d not slept a wink as she cast a glance towards the gloomy grey day outside. A deep sigh filling the air as she pushed herself off the pillow, dressing for her day in another outfit of black mourning. She would be much happier when she could put aside the widow’s weeds for the colors that she enjoyed.

She thought about Henry briefly, her cheeks coloring at the things that he had suggested and said the night before. Surely he wasn’t thinking straight. She wouldn’t mention it to him today…and the entire incident would be forgotten.

Breakfast that morning was much more elaborate than other days. It seemed the staff was wanting to impress their new master as much as they could. Sitting at the table, she helped herself to a serving of the bountiful feast, eating when Henry stepped into the room.

She gasped as he bent next to her ear, whispering against it that he hoped that she had a heated night. She blushed and turned her gaze to look at him, her lips parted as he dared her to be in her room after breakfast, the door locked and waiting for him.

“Henry, you can’t…” She said softly, her cheeks burning even more crimson at the look that he gave her. “Henry, please stop this foolishness, I beg you.” She said, meaning every word as her brother-in-law pressed against her body, crowding into her space.

“Fine. We shall meet in my room and discuss this obsession that you have. Perhaps then I shall be able to talk some sense into you.”
 
Herny sat opposite of her with a smile in his face, finding her alluring despite the bleakness of her black dress. She was a woman for whom nothing was dreary. There was a vibrancy in her face that made him wonder how passionate it would look in rapture.

Henry took a large portion in food, feeling rather hungry after last day's hard riding. He took in her pertaking in ample amount of food. "I am glad to see that unlike most ladies you don't pick at the food."

He turned his head toward the footman after a couple of satisfied bites. "Tell the cook that the breafast was good. Don't you think so?" He asked Angelica. Henry watched her crimson face even as he continiued a normal coversation.

Naturally she finished first what with him coming after and having a much more healthy appetite. And as Henry ate alone he wondered about what she was doing, how anxious she was feeling.

Hdnfhstood up finishing thebreakfast, a wave of his hand asking the footman to clean the room off as he rushed up the stairs to meet his lady. Herny carefully locked the door to his new room and knocked on the door adjoining to the Duchess's room.

The door as asked were open and Herny walked in slighly disheveled and indently aroused. He watched her from just inside the door, those lazy hood eyes capturing the lady's eyes. And suddenly his own hand slowly slid down and Herny moand as he cupped hiso obscene bulge lewdly. "It almost hurts to ache for you so much.

His voice heald a tasing smile as he looekd at her. "Do you want to see a man before you know a man's touch lady Angelica?"
 
Angelica knew the instant that Henry stepped into the room. His very presences seemed to fill the space and he was so different from William. With her husband, she had dreaded seeing him step into the room, her heart sinking before he even put a hand on her. With Henry, she didn’t mind the thought of him putting his hands on her…even though she knew it could never happen.

“Henry…” She started, her cheeks glowing red as he cupped his swollen bulge, moaning softly as he told her that he ached for her.

“Henry, you will stop this right now.” She insisted, her voice shaking slightly as she moved towards her handsome brother-in-law. “Henry, I am a widow…your brother’s widow. What you want simply can’t be.”
 
Henry so enjoy making her blush, watching her blush and the thought of the plans that he had for her, plans that got to be wilder and more depraved than the wildest dreams of a gentle bred Duchess had him throbbing all the harder in the confines of his breeches.

He let her come close as she tried to reason with him yet he could see in the shaking of her voice, in the darkening of her eyes and tautness of her body how he affected her and he knew that she had dampen for him despite all the protest she made.

The moved he had was sudden yet with a reflex that made it look almost lazy when he moved one step closer and had his arm around her to pull making her stumble onto his strapping hard body.

Henry's hand presed on her butt through her gown, placing his legs to jut his hip just so that she rubbed itimately against his erection even through the layes of cloth. His mouth saught hers and he brushed his lips against hers and holding her tight with the hand on her butt his other hand started expertly unbuttoning the buttons on her back.

"It is what I want and it will be." His mouth moved rubbing his cheeck against hers as he kissed and tasted the creamy skin of her sensual long neck. "I don't care if were my brothers or you are a widow. He didn't deserv you or care. You are mine". He hissed and the depth of his desire was astounding even to a rogue as jaded as Henry. "I would have taken you even if was alive and sleeping next door. I have given you the last night and I have spend naked and aroused .. awake and rustling in bed half the night. Today you will be mine in every improper way a woman can be man's."

He gave her skin a final lick before moving to take her lips in a hungry passion, grabbing her hand even as he tasted her and made her wrap it around his thick arousal. "free me .. I need you see me, see how I ache for you, see what you do to me. Stroke me, feel my velvety hardness in your grip, feel my need leak in your fingers just like your need is dampening your thigh.
 
The moment that Henry snatched her into his arms, Angelica knew that she was lost. She let out a gasp, her eyes widening as he held her against his hard body, his hand moving to rest against her bottom. She blushed deeply as he pressed his hips forward, making sure that she felt the incredibly hardness between his thighs. It made her whimper, her lips parting as she stared into his handsome face.

“Henry…” She whimpered as she felt his fingers pulling at the buttons that held her mourning gown towards. “Please stop this…”

He stopped her words as his mouth grazed against hers, his lips pressing briefly to her skin before he moved to her cheek. She shivered as he grazed against her flesh, kissing down her throat until she tilted her head back to allow him access to the sensitive area.

“Oh…” She sighed, moaning at his words as he told her that he didn’t care that she was William’s or a widow. He wanted her…and he was going to have her any way that he wanted.

William had never treated her in the way that Henry was at that moment. To William, loving her was a quick tumble in the dark, no lights on as he groped and used her body. What Henry was doing was making her incredibly damp between her thighs and left her aching for something she’d never known.

“You can’t…” Her words were cut off as his lips sealed against hers, kissing her with a hungry passion that left her shaking and weak at the knees.

As he moved her hand to wrap around his thick shaft, she moaned softly, her fingers flexing slightly as he told her that he wanted her to see him. Panting for air, her clothing suddenly felt too tight, too restrictive. It became even worse as her other hand joined in the fray, pulling at the buttons that held his pants to his waist.
 
Henry knew he had her the moment her moans escaped her lips as he wrapped her fingers around his throbbing shaft. Her panting as his hand left and her hand eagerly in a daze sought to free him in an inexperienced awkward fashion.

Herny moaned at the feel of her uncertain rhythm to free him, juting his hip out even as he took a half step back to give her more room and see what she was doing.

His own hands were darting here and there, one moment working on opening the buttons of her gown experlty even standing in the front or tugging them only to help her free him the next moment. His gasp was joined by the deep shuder as she finally slipped into cup is thck arousal, the breeches sliding down to reaveal his proud thicknes even as he managed to tug the gown free at the expense of a few buttons.

Their eyes flared open in desire as they stare at each other. Her breasts wer just hte perfect shape slopping just a tad down in their own heavy y stweight with the dusky nipples erect in desire begging for an eager mouth and hers were on his leaking jerking arousal. He wasn't overly large but he was thick, gorged with fat veins and throbbing with the pulsing need for her, jutting out from a black thatch of pubes and as he tugged her gown in one hand making it slip down to the floor he pushed his breeches down and stepped out.

She could now see his proud erection fully as swell the sway of his cum heavy balls yet the moan were his as his eyes sought betwee her legs and the evidness of her damp need a the juncture of her thigh made with whimper and lick his lips.

Henry worked his belly muscles to make his cock throb and jerk and Angelica's first vision of a man was passionate, hungry, depraved and entirly thigh clenching.

His eyes, flared dark with need finally sought her gaze. His smile was hungry and full of promise. "Did I met the expection of your favored dream. Am I making you clench your thigh as your need dampen your for me my lady?"

[ooc: him cut or uncut, your choice. Lost the original reply on submit. Hope this meets your approval]
 
The moment Henry’s shaft popped free form his pants, Angelica let out a gasp and her eyes went wide. That was what William had been using on her in the dark? Henry’s looked monstrous compared to what she’d felt…

She barely noticed that she was now standing naked in front of him as her entire world focused on the twitching and throbbing shaft that was resting in her palm. He was cut, the reddened mushroom tip drooling a clear liquid as he clenched his belly until his cock jerked once again.

At the sound of his voice, she finally pulled her eyes from his cock and stared at his face. She gasped, her arms moving to cover her breasts and the juncture between her thighs from his gaze. When had this happened, she wondered to herself as she took a step away as he asked if he met expectation.

There was really no way to answer that. Henry was certainly a handsome man that could have any woman that he so wanted, but it seemed that he only wanted her. She needed to talk sense into him, to dissuade him from his want and need.

“Henry…” She said in a shaky voice, her hands covering her delights from his gaze. “Henry, I want you to leave this room. We shall not speak about what has happened. Please, before we do something we regret.”
 
The wonder and desire in her eyes as she watched his leaking arousal made a pool of desire throb in his belly and Herny was kind of sorry to see her come aware of the reality and startle backward.

It was such a thrill to watch her try to cover herself despite the blunt nudity from both of them. Her shy response was endearing and arousing at the same time.

Herny smiled at her, a lazy, arrogant smile as his hand also moved to the juncture of his thigh cupping his balls before stepping a little forward toward her.

"We are not gonna regret anything. We are just gonna enjoy each other my lady."

His move were swift and sure and Angelica would find the hand covering her breasts captured in one of Henry's hands and before she could realize whats happening his mouth were on a large eager nipples and the hungry passionate suck of his had brought many a promiscious lady weak at the knee.

And even before she could react to the sensation his finges had pushed aside her hand at the juncutre of her thigh and she would find her need cupped intimately in Henry's plam.

He pushed them both until her back was against a bed post. "This is called a pussy", he whispered in that husky tone finally breaking the suck on her nipples, having already laved both erect nub. His thumb had expertly delved along her needy fold to tease her clit.

His hand grabbed and looked at her finges finding his precum smeared there. He grabbed her hand almost roughly and offered her fingers to her lips, "taste me my lady", he growled.

"You can't hide your pussy", he rolled the lewd word pussy with relish. Its mine now". His hand slipped into her silky hair as he whispered the last words.

[ooc: she hairy, bushy, trimmed, shaved]
 
Back
Top