Oral Servitude

Status
Not open for further replies.
The feeling of someone who wants to partake of your innermost essence, milking and coaxing it out of you, is maddening.[/QUOTE]

Wow I never thought of it this way. But so very sexy!

I love the woman's body position in the second picture...if not kneeling while the man is standing this is just perfect. I love seeing a nice ass high in the air! THE BEAUTY IN THE THIRD PICTURE JUST FLOORS ME WITH THAT LOOK...OBVIOUSLY SHE IS A TRUE COCK WORSHIPPER...WHAT A GOOD GIRL!

Attachments

• bobzyk-5v8v1-e9208b.jpg
    bobzyk-5v8v1-e9208b.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 416
  • simba777_2228bf.jpg
    simba777_2228bf.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 441
  • full-11.jpg
    full-11.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 425
Last edited:
Not of this thread's genre...

But she knows who they are for!

Attachments

• 16_3.jpg
    16_3.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 390
  • 576bdf86ea8b0ac1e80dbcd96bc80892.5.jpg
    576bdf86ea8b0ac1e80dbcd96bc80892.5.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 364
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 344
Never forget the ball...tickle them, roll them gently withyour fingers and lightly teasingly scratch them with your nails. Definitely be doing that tickling/lightly scratching thing just as and while I'm cumming...ooooooh!

Proper handling of the balls is what separates the amateurs from the real oralists. There's a three way circuit connecting the cock, the balls, and what I guess they call the male G spot, which is located up inside the ass. The right stroking of the balls in a counter motion to the suction takes it to a whole new level.

counter motion?

*takes notes*

Once you find a winning mouth/throat motion, keep it steady and experiment with various ball handling techniques. A slight tugging with or against the direction of suction, a subtle kneeding, a light fingernail scratch along the ventral surface of the balls, making sure to contact the perineal raphe. Think synergy between mouth and hand, and you may find a load on its way to your tummy before you expect it.

Love the look of disgust. A whole backstory could be concocted. What is this female doing naked on her knees, in a leash, with that "are you fucking kidding me" expression on her horseface?

I see her as looking scared which puts me off. Willingness and eagerness are a huge turn on.

One of my biggest fantasies is to be on my knees, blindfolded, licking and sucking and nibbling a hard, wet cock. Every once in a while I feel strong hands on the back of my head forcing this beautiful cock further down my throat. Just when I think I'll pass out from excitement and arousal someone removes the blindfold. The man in front of me is NOT how I imagined. He's middle aged and unattractive....definitely not my type. And for some reason this turns me on so much I feel my wetness running down my thigh. Suddenly I want all of him in my mouth. His cock, his balls. I look at this unattractive man as he comes hard down my throat, and after he collapses on the floor I lick every drop of cum from the tip of his flaccid penis...
:confused:

Wow hot indeed. :D

One of my biggest fantasies is to be on my knees, blindfolded, licking and sucking and nibbling a hard, wet cock. Every once in a while I feel strong hands on the back of my head forcing this beautiful cock further down my throat. Just when I think I'll pass out from excitement and arousal someone removes the blindfold. The man in front of me is NOT how I imagined. He's middle aged and unattractive....definitely not my type. And for some reason this turns me on so much I feel my wetness running down my thigh. Suddenly I want all of him in my mouth. His cock, his balls. I look at this unattractive man as he comes hard down my throat, and after he collapses on the floor I lick every drop of cum from the tip of his flaccid penis...
If it's weird then so am I! I totally get this fantasy!

Outstanding fantasy. Why does he "collapse on the floor"?

Lilacflox, I love your story! It rings very true with people in certain circles. Thanks for sharing it! :)
Laura

I have similar fantasies as well. I guess this is good news for middle age men who have gotten a beer gut but can still get a nice erection.

attachment.php

Attachments

• tumblr_ld5qqxQfaC1qeif2c.jpg
    tumblr_ld5qqxQfaC1qeif2c.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 542
A question to all the devout cock lovers on their knees.

Would you rather have oral servitude be a very bad thing, or a very good thing?

There's something far more intense about doing something wickedly evil than devoutly good.

lol...

Gosh, that is kind of hard to answer, because, as you say being bad is good. :D LOL! Personally I feel it is as it should be. I love serving and pleasuring my husbands and other men he shares me with. They are not as many anymore or something we do as much as we used to when we were young, but I still worship his cock and a few friends of ours still to this day.

Gosh, that is kind of hard to answer, because, as you say being bad is good. :D LOL! Personally I feel it is as it should be. I love serving and pleasuring my husbands and other men he shares me with. They are not as many anymore or something we do as much as we used to when we were young, but I still worship his cock and a few friends of ours still to this day.
Hmm.....

I have to ask you something.

Were you on your knees when you answered?

If not....Would the answer be different if you had been?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back