The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good thing Rolph is here then ... poor little guy has been running around like crazy trying to keep everyone happy :rolleyes:
That's what I'm paying him for. And don't let him fool you. He's having a blast. He's got the best view in the house. The guy's only 3 feet tall.

Enjoy the party, folks and thanks for letting me play but it's now past my bedtime!

Night night!

May I keep my wire on? It's not really like being clothed...

Just stopping by - I saw the very interesting silhouettes through your living room curtain and figured it was a party worth crashing...

If you like, I brought some more dance music for the stereo while we're waiting for the naked band and the strippers.

Be Loved

See God

Meet the Challenge

Get Way Groovy

I'd love a Guinness, if you have any that aren't chilled. And o my, look at those fabulous snacks. Twin mounds of cream cheese with cranberry decorations, and look, a sausage with cheese balls. It's just too pretty to eat...

*hoping there aren't any free chairs so I can find a lap and play 'Santa's Trap Door.'*

lovely party. just what I needed. thank you.

bijou

I might need to go to the uh bathroom before twister.....to you know...ahhh take care of ....I mean use it.......come on SW, show me where it is at

May I keep my wire on? It's not really like being clothed...

Just stopping by - I saw the very interesting silhouettes through your living room curtain and figured it was a party worth crashing...

If you like, I brought some more dance music for the stereo while we're waiting for the naked band and the strippers.

Be Loved

See God

Meet the Challenge

Get Way Groovy

I'd love a Guinness, if you have any that aren't chilled. And o my, look at those fabulous snacks. Twin mounds of cream cheese with cranberry decorations, and look, a sausage with cheese balls. It's just too pretty to eat...

*hoping there aren't any free chairs so I can find a lap and play 'Santa's Trap Door.'*

lovely party. just what I needed. thank you.

bijou
The wire's fine. Join the fun and thanks for the music.

--Rolf, a warm beer for the lady. Someone offer her a free lap.

Right hand Red!

Now I'm in the perfect position to lose my virginity. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back