The Last Daughter of Krypton II (OOC)


185465__safe_twilight-sparkle_animated_blushing.gif
 
Reread the issues of Supergirl after her debut in Superman/Batman...

Despite my love for the Girl of Steel, the storyline was incredibly weak. Turner's cover art?

:heart:
 
Reread the issues of Supergirl after her debut in Superman/Batman...

Despite my love for the Girl of Steel, the storyline was incredibly weak. Turner's cover art?

:heart:

I liked our version better.

All of our versions.

Have you read any of The New 52 version? I've wondered what you think of her.
 
I liked our version better.

All of our versions.

Have you read any of The New 52 version? I've wondered what you think of her.

I've honestly only briefly checked out the new versions, but I plan to look at them more closely.

:)

And I love our version(s). It's the real Never Ending Story (apart from the ending that I sent out in PM.)
 
I've honestly only briefly checked out the new versions, but I plan to look at them more closely.

:)

And I love our version(s). It's the real Never Ending Story (apart from the ending that I sent out in PM.)

Even the Neverending Story had an ending. But it didn't end there.
 
I've been watching "Once Upon a Time" recently and they're currently doing an arc involving "Frozen." It's adorably awkward peppered with moments of pure genius, as OUAT often is.

So anyway-- they show flashbacks involving Elsa & Anna's mom and her own sisters, and I just-- I just can't get over how breathtaking the mother actually is. Just-- I can't even deal. I mean, even for me, I get crushes on people left and right, drop of a hat, but this one is just--

--hooboy.

So then a day later out of nowhere the memory jostles into place, and I realize why she seemed so attractive to me.

She was Raya from Smallville.

Gotta love those Kryptonians.
 
I loved Frozen, and despite a lot of my friends complaining, I was glad to see it implemented into OUAT.

And yes... I swoon over Raya too.

:)
 
I loved Frozen, and despite a lot of my friends complaining, I was glad to see it implemented into OUAT.

I like how they're sneakily, cheekily some of the complaints and questions people had about "Frozen" by using The OUAT flashbacks.

Like, "how does Elsa's father know those gloves will help her?" and "why is Arendelle so Caucasian?" ...they've had at least one, maybe two POCs appear as advisors to Queen Elsa, not a word of explanation, just "so there, you see?" I loved that.

And yes... I swoon over Raya too.

:)

I mean, she's no Kara, that's for sure.

But for a character who didn't get to stick around long, she made an impact, and had her own special magic.
 
I was just wondering the other day how very differently the fight with Doomsday would have gone if J'onn had been there as himself instead of involuntarily method-acting Bloodwynd.

Thank you for answering that question!
 
I have to give a lot of credit to writers that manage to come up with great fights that aren't entirely one-sided.

I've seen pictures where Doomsday completely thrashes J'onn, Diana, Flash, etc.

Can Doomsday breathe fire here? Nope.
 
When polar bears hunt, they crouch down by a hole in the ice and wait for a seal to pop up. They keep one paw over their nose so that they blend in, because they've got those black noses. They'd blend in perfectly if not for the nose. So the question is, how do they know their noses are black? From looking at other polar bears? Do they see their reflections in the water and think, "I'd be invisible if not for that." That seems like a lot of thinking for a bear.
 
Back
Top