Newbies, this one's for you!

okies since Blaze bumped this ... I am gonna post the 1000th post of the thread ... Wheeee ~

We the above posters have hy-jacked this thread for the last 10 or so pages. :D And we damn had fun doing it!!! :rolleyes: Well I know I did. :p <nibbles on a piece of Khaddy flavored Chocie>

:D :heart: :kiss: :rose:

~ Arc da Rat ~
 
Still a True Newbie

Hi There,

Ok, I've never "jumped into a story" before. To be honest, after reading the "netiquette/warnings page." I'm a bit afraid to give it a try. I sure don't want to irritate anyone with my newbie-ness.

I sure don't understand all of the supernatural personalities that you all have discussed here. Are there any "role playing" story lines that have more to do with sexual role playing? Where I could just be a person? LOL.... Can any of you suggest a current story that I might try out?

I appreciate any help that you can offer to me.

Trueleme
 
There are different threads popping up all the time, some of which allow you to simply be a person.
If you're more interested in the sexual aspect, there's a forum called "sexual role playing" where the focus is more on sexual relations between characters.
Also, take a look at the "ooc Casting calls" that are often with threads, they tend to be a good place to start before just jumping into a thread.

Blaze
 
yeah, if you're looking for more of a non fantasy and weird charechters thing, go to the SRP. there yes, there are some weird things, but it;s mostly just normal screwing. it's at the cost of a good plot though. must warn you. most of the time anyway.

as for pissing off people, let them know you're a newbie, and if you do something they don't like, their not going to bite your head off, they'll just mention it and you'll still be all good.
 
Newbie thank you's

Thanks you two! I'll have to check out your suggestions tomorrow! (Almost too tired to type right now)
But I hope the other people that I encounter here are as accomodating and helpful as the folks I've found here on this newbie thread.
Take Care!
Trueleme
 
Khaddy ~ big smoochie :kiss:

congrats on 3000 ... Hey I play on SRP & there are some decent story threads there ... Okies there are a few incest one & I think most of them are started by this guy in the UK.

But there are some with very good plots. If you have any question visit the thread call OOC Den of Sin ... its sort of a thread that you can talk to the regulars there & give a bit of help. Threads that just started are Gods' Game ... very good fantasy thread, if I had the time I would post there too. You know yer comics then check out the Gen 13 thread or the X-force thread that is starting up. There all OOC (out of character) threads for all three titles I have mentioned.
 
*smooches Arc back* thanks!!! decided to leave it on 3000 for the night *grins*


yeah, i noticed the dannyboyuk guy.... he has dozens of these "hey me and my mom" stuff.... weird.... i mean, sure, fine, but it's the only thing he does. as far as i've seen anyway. haven't seen those threads though, and i donno if i have the time to do them! lol i'm in a whole crap load already, but hey, if some of them finish, then sure thing.
 
Do NOT be alarmed.

This is a run by flashing of randomly picked threads.


*runs, flashing*



Stop staring at my camera like that you bunch of PERVS !
 
Do NOT be alarmed.

This is a run by flashing of randomly picked threads.


*runs, flashing*



Stop staring at my camera like that you bunch of PERVS !

Epic. Hahahaha. You remind me of someone I know irl...

Also for all the other noobs here: Just started a new rpg(anime lovers: ATTENTION). Check out the OOC thread for details! Also, look forward to playing with some of you someday!
 
Hey Starfire, Lady V's right, and I guess she petty much covered your questions before I could get to them. *grin*
Another thing you can try, if the thread interests you and its gone beyond 20 posts, is to see if there's a casting call for it. Casting Calls are made for the purpose of posting profiles and asking questions about the main thread, so they're the perfect place to ask to join a work in progress. Also, it aloows a forum where you and the other people involved can figure out a way to introduce your character into the storyline without disruption to the plot.
Hope you like it here, and keep asking questions!

BTW, if you're curious about post counts...
you start with virgin status
30: you become experienced
100: you get to select an avatar, which is simply an image, downloaded from your computer, which can be no more than 150 x 150 in dimension
300: you become really really experienced
500: literotica guru
1000: you can add your own title

Good Luck, and have fun!!!
post counting if u post a thread or post in a thread right? i know this is wired asking but was wondering
 
Back
Top