Something to annoy the Left!

JackLuis

Literotica Guru

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, as they say: the more housework married men do, the less sex they have, according to a new study published Wednesday.

Husbands who spend more time doing traditionally female chores — such as cooking, cleaning, and shopping — reported having less sex than those who do more masculine tasks, said the study in the American Sociological Review.

Not sure that it annoys the left, really. I wanted a good title to get people to look. :D

Not sure that it annoys the left, really. I wanted a good title to get people to look. :D
What happens if you hire someone else to do the female chores and neither husband nor wife do 'em? :confused:

What happens if you hire someone else to do the female chores and neither husband nor wife do 'em? :confused:

If stories on Literotica are any guide to reality, the husband ends up shagging the help.

Oh, please. Odds are those men weren't going to have sex period.

Let me get this straight, a few loads of laundry and doing some dishes and vacuuming are going to wear the poor guy out?

Men get more pathetic by the day.

I didn't notice the change from when we had maids and when we didn't. We were never shy, though, with or without maids.

Now that we don't have them, I've noticed the dishes (which are my responsibility) don't get done very often. Too busy fooling around, I suspect.

HUH! What keeps the sex lives of working couples low is exhaustion on both parties parts. Hubby helping with the housework is a side effect, nothing more. Balderdash social 'science' nonsense.

The erotic story (LW, of course) on this, naturally, is that the wife loads the husband down with chores because her boyfriend wears her out and she doesn't want all of the attention from her husband too, and the husband has a honey at the laundramat who does the family's wash so that his has the energy to spike the laundramat sweetie (who is married to the wife's boyfriend, and thus just as pleased that he isn't making many demands on her).

The erotic story (LW, of course) on this, naturally, is that the wife loads the husband down with chores because her boyfriend wears her out and she doesn't want all of the attention from her husband too, and the husband has a honey at the laundramat who does the family's wash so that his has the energy to spike the laundramat sweetie (who is married to the wife's boyfriend, and thus just as pleased that he isn't making many demands on her).

What happens when the husband notices another man’s deposit on his wife’s panties? The critics over at the LW side demand justice against her. There has to be a revenge plot. I mean, a guy can’t have his wife cuckold him like that. Not when he’s rubbing the spots out of the boyfriend’s wife’s nether regions. Or will it drift into the Romance section to make everyone gag on the happy ever after? I mean swoon.

Dear Reader

Dont be fooled. When men help with the housework it means they are clueless about Real Mans Work outside.

Now that we don't have them, I've noticed the dishes (which are my responsibility) don't get done very often. Too busy fooling around, I suspect.
What, no dishwasher? I rank the dishwasher as number one of can't-do-without-kitchen-machines. :cattail:

What, no dishwasher? I rank the dishwasher as number one of can't-do-without-kitchen-machines. :cattail:

I think that depends upon the number of people in the house.
And, in my admittedly somewhat limited experience, a Dish washer cannot do cooking pots and saucepans.

While he may help with the washing up. he may also make the coffee ?

I think that depends upon the number of people in the house.
And, in my admittedly somewhat limited experience, a Dish washer cannot do cooking pots and saucepans.

While he may help with the washing up. he may also make the coffee ?

OMG! A man who knows what to put in the dish washer! I want you. :devil:

I came across a man once who apparently didn't know how to use the washing machine (for laundry). Thing is, before his girlfriend moved in, it was actually his washing machine. :D

There must be more libs on Literotica. This wasn't even very inflaming, but this thread has many more posts. :D

I came across a man once who apparently didn't know how to use the washing machine (for laundry). Thing is, before his girlfriend moved in, it was actually his washing machine. :D

You were fooled into thinking she was the first girlfriend who had lived there? :D

You were fooled into thinking she was the first girlfriend who had lived there? :D

Oh poor thing! I guess she was seriously had there. :D

Although personally I would retrain the guy. But my washing machine is so complicated only I am allowed to sit on it while it vibrates, uh, I mean operate it. ;)

OMG! A man who knows what to put in the dish washer! I want you. :devil:

Amnesia? He hit his head just a few days before she moved in. yah, that's the ticket!

I knew a guy who lived with two women. He told me that they *didn't let him* wash the dishes because he dropped and broke them so often. :cattail:

My husband, a staunch democrat, told me about this yesterday as he was doing the dishes. I promptly responded by telling him he was full of shit and to send me the link...
I don't care, he's still doing the goddamned dishes when it's his turn, lol

personally I would retrain the guy.

Ooo. Hope you do it the same way my mother tried to train me.

"That's not the way I want it done. Here, let me show you."

"Thanks, Mom. I agree that you did that just perfectly."

:D

Something that got me here was the numbers.

3. something times a month for the guy that does house work

4. something time a month for the guy that does not

A month? 4 times a month?

Who the hell are these couples?

4 times should be a good weekly number for a couple in decent health who actually like each other.

Man, no wonder our society is so miserable these days.

4 times a month.:eek:

Something that got me here was the numbers.

3. something times a month for the guy that does house work

4. something time a month for the guy that does not

A month? 4 times a month?

Who the hell are these couples?

4 times should be a good weekly number for a couple in decent health who actually like each other.

Man, no wonder our society is so miserable these days.

4 times a month.:eek:

There's the trouble with quantitative surveys. I remember a few years ago a survey came out that said, heterosexual couples had sex on average twice a week, gay men twice a day and lesbian women once a month. The lesbian community was anxsting like crazy until someone said: Yeah, but when we do it, it takes all weekend. :D

Back