Dear Daddy

A lot of us have daddies and I thought some of you might like to join in with sharing pics for your daddy or the daughter-less daddies out there.

Maybe some daddies will feel inspired to share their thanks too :)

I dont have any daughters but be willing to take applications and of course love to see others.
 
i don't have a daughter but this thread intrigues me, and your picture is very sexy.

A lot of us have daddies and I thought some of you might like to join in with sharing pics for your daddy or the daughter-less daddies out there.
 
i'll throw my name in the daughterless daddy hat. maybe i'll get lucky and someone will pick me...
 
by the way, your little scenario that you wrote there caused a stirring in me that was hard to ignore. i thought it was very sexy
 
Well little girl, daddy love to watch his little one undress...

:kiss::rose:

fred
 
Out of interest..where is a good audio file storage website?

that's a good question. one of the posters on this site (xSleepingBeauty) has put up several audio clips for us, i'll look through her thread to see what she uses...
 
What shall I wear for daddy?

Hmm wonder what little one wears to bed.. pj's.. night shirt .. or maybe she has one of daddy shirt on... is she wearing her little girl virgin white undies.. or has she been a naughty girl and wearing her mommy naughty undies?

:kiss::rose:

fred
 
Back
Top