Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks SexyLit!
I'm doing pretty good - studying for exam. I can think of a lot of other things I'd like to be doing on a Saturday night!

Explain this Daddy thing to me.... Really confused and perhaps a bit in the dark on this fetish.

Explain this Daddy thing to me.... Really confused and perhaps a bit in the dark on this fetish.

There is a bratty part of me that wants to say "if you have to ask, then...."

But the good girl wins...

For some us, the Daddy thing is about having a loving male dominant. I love calling that man Daddy. It's partly respect and giving up control.

For others here, the Daddy thing is more about the forbidden love between a daddy and daughter.

There is as much variance in this fetish as there are people. But i hope that gives you a little idea? :)

I don't have a daughter, so it's hard for me to understand but thanks for explaining it. If anyone wants to teach this daddy ... send me a pm.

There is a bratty part of me that wants to say "if you have to ask, then...."

But the good girl wins...

For some us, the Daddy thing is about having a loving male dominant. I love calling that man Daddy. It's partly respect and giving up control.

For others here, the Daddy thing is more about the forbidden love between a daddy and daughter.

There is as much variance in this fetish as there are people. But i hope that gives you a little idea? :)

Thats very true "I need," my sweet girl, can wrap her little finger round me anytime, she just has to look into my eyes, and I melt. Even after I have had to punish her for something she did wrong ;)

Welcome IntoMe!! Hello everybody!! INL I see you!!!

Good morning daddy PA! Did you see my nakie rear sticking out from the covers? :devil:

Thats very true "I need," my sweet girl, can wrap her little finger round me anytime, she just has to look into my eyes, and I melt. Even after I have had to punish her for something she did wrong ;)

The dynamic is quite powerful. Because daddy can make his girl burn with a touch or a whispered comment or a growl. Pleasing daddy is so important. And spankings....oh my.......a girl doesn't have to be bad to get them. :devil:

good morning daddy eric!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back