I do variety of sexual role-play

myjagr3

Experienced
Searching for people to do a group Live role-play on Skype for sexual scenarios.
Also I do flexible role-play through Skype or email correspondence. Willing to try anything at least once, what is your desire? I also record when I get very excited by myself me using my toy & my pussy POV style. Accidentally delete in the very first one I made. Looking forward to make another one and will share it also will give you information on where to locate this recording. I would do online role-plays using Literotica thread but I think it might get too hard-core! Fantasies of A pissed of Dom (due to my female dominancy) who will hire a gang both men & women to force me to comply to be his sub slut (written or live RP via Skype due to I use mobile access a lot) depending on what kind of RP scenario & if explained to me correctly I usually can play the role! Bored? Lets see what we can do 4 each other!

Searching for people to do a group Live role-play on Skype for sexual scenarios.
Also I do flexible role-play through Skype or email correspondence. Willing to try anything at least once, what is your desire? I also record when I get very excited by myself me using my toy & my pussy POV style. Accidentally delete in the very first one I made. Looking forward to make another one and will share it also will give you information on where to locate this recording. I would do online role-plays using Literotica thread but I think it might get too hard-core! Fantasies of A pissed of Dom (due to my female dominancy) who will hire a gang both men & women to force me to comply to be his sub slut (written or live RP via Skype due to I use mobile access a lot) depending on what kind of RP scenario & if explained to me correctly I usually can play the role! Bored? Lets see what we can do 4 each other!

I'm up for anything! Whatever spot you need me to fill :)

jack.langston91

Added to my original post

I noticed I do have people interested in participating on what I am to this group "Live Group Erotic Pleasures & Role Players Associates"
Description: I'm searching 4 a group to do live Skype RP & different scenarios among our group.. Male & Female both I would do it on Lit but it may get hard core also it's better if we do our RPs in moderation meaning (another female is leading a scenario, everyone will have their input like Rp1 is female RP2, then RP1 will reply to her scenario then RP3 input, RP1 will input her response) (or a RP1 male, ect.. & if someone has to go for some apparent reason he or she will do so in RP way) -------------------------------------------
If interested please pm me with times your available & what you would like to do as a live group RP on Skype..

Last edited by a moderator:
Making a new group page for our online "Live Group Erotic/Sexual Role-players Associates"
Will keep you updated if we grow I will need moderation on the group page only not during Live RP session

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not only doing a gang bang DAMN! I do a variety of role play & if I haven't done it b4 if ur desire is explained I'm sure I can get you hard & cum back 4 more

An email I received

Will you add another paragraph to the story. I get hard when I see an e-mail from you In my inbox. Kind of like Pavlov's dog I guess. You are certainly a RP expert/guru.
<~ that is what one of an email RP Correspondent sent to me 2day.. Kinda makes my nipples hard.. Leaving this correspondent anonymous mutual respect. Have a great day!🌏

Back