Flirty Girl

oh, my......good god...i have died and gone to heaven......you are beautiful!

Oh you ;)

i love the tease

I love teasing!!!

Yes, so great. Can't wait to see what's next.

Dude I went and perved on your thread of pictures and god damn that suit. That SUIT. You look fucktastic :)

You are even SEXIER today than in 2008.

I enjoy your blog, pictures and comments.


I look forward to more of BOTH!

I don't know if I would go THAT far but my cam skills have definitely improved I think haha. Sitting there in a chair just isn't as fun as posing and planning outfits.

You are nothing short of stunning! Glad you have reappeared at least for a bit!

I am happy to be hanging out here!

FRIDAY TOMORROW! I was playing around outside this afternoon. Teehee :)
 
You sir give me too much credit lol. I don't really plan it to be where I never show face, tits and ass in one picture it's more like, the way I take pictures with me being the director and me being blind I like to see what's in frame and if I back up too much...I can't see what's there so I take them from a distance where it's almost impossible to get all three without squishing into a weird position. I wish I was that smart though you're right it's a good idea to only show two of the three at any given time. Hmm.

Jury is still out on what I am doing here. I am considering taking all my pictures down and starting over with : 1) A watermark and 2) face blacked out with a bar. And of course still keeping the dirtier and face shots on my blog of course. But then I'm SO LAZY right now. I am writing a lot more stories and trying to get more pictures taken so something like editing this thread is just kinda, back burner for a while ;)

I posted old pics this week! Like, really old, 2008 old. Check me out :)
I don't care how old they are you are still sexy as hell.
 
Angel is hands-down one of (if not the) coolest chicks on Lit, and it goes way beyond her physical attributes (extraordinary as they are)! Witty, funny, intelligent, relatable, and just plain adorable, she's easily one my favorite people on here!
 
I submitted a new story. I am back working on the blog. AND There's a Photo Friday up that's kinda "Best of 2012" with all new stuff coming in the next weeks. I'm still deciding what to do with this thread since I like it so much. Hope everyone's Friday (Now Saturday) is awesome :D

Aww..please keep the thread sexy. Gawd I luv your amazingly sexy pics...mmmmm. :devil:
 
Just checked out your blog!!!!


Sexy pictures!!


What a FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!
 
Ass that is spectacular...
love the outdoor theme. I thought it was as great as the last outdoor shoot in the poka dot bikini.
 
OK so I am not the only one having issues getting into the blog. I hope there is nothing wrong too!! Hope to hear from you soon Angel!!
 
Glad to see I'm not the only one having trouble seeing her blog! For a second I thought she had restricted me!! But I'm NOT glad that my favorite blog in the world is down! Hope everything is OK angel!
 
The Blog seems to be by "Invitation Only" now. Wonder what I have to do to get an invite?
 
It isn't by invitation only it is shut down. I think we have lost another of the spectacular women of Lit.
 
Hi AngelBell, hope all is well with you. Notice all your photographs have been take down. So sad.
 
Back
Top