What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feelings are same and seems we blend well...sad we are so far..but our hearts are so close..miss you and wish you were here !
 
What's running through my mind is this.


I wish natty were here to run his hands through my hair...that always feels so good, and as he made me laugh so much I have a headache...he owes me.

and

Hmmmm...who was it that told me they didn't want to post on the playground so he could meet people? :D
 
Feelings are same and seems we blend well...sad we are so far..but our hearts are so close..miss you and wish you were here !


My heart aches for you...

Missing you so much, baby...:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I want to kiss you and be in your arms...feel your breath upon my skin...I want to taste you and so much more...


See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side
I wait for you

Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait without you

With or without you
With or without you

Through the storm we reach the shore
You give it all but I want more
And Im waiting for you

With or without you
With or without you
I cant live
With or without you

And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away

My hands are tied
My body bruised, shes got me with
Nothing to win and
Nothing left to lose

And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away

With or without you
With or without you
I cant live
With or without you

With or without you
With or without you
I cant live
With or without you
With or without you
 
Last edited:
I love that song....U2...Joshua Tree..with or without you....thanks for that. And happy to see that you too are a fan of Khalil Gibran !
 
I love that song....U2...Joshua Tree..with or without you....thanks for that. And happy to see that you too are a fan of Khalil Gibran !


Oh course, especially since you quoted him in the love letter you sent me.
 
No sarcasms ....no screams...just pure 100% love...and that is only what i have ! Take me as i am.....please.
 
No sarcasms ....no screams...just pure 100% love...and that is only what i have ! Take me as i am.....please.


Silly man, a woman can't take a man as he is. She must fix him...

(I love you too, my friend).:rose:
 
Amazing how so few words can make me smile and it linger for the whole day ;)
 
3 days feels like 3 years.....3 years felt like a life time....and being so faraway....we are still so close.....so close no matter how far...couldnt do much more from the heart...forever trusting who we are...and nothing else matters !
 
If puppies had opposable thumbs they could clean up after they shred stuff all over the kitchen...
(well you asked!!!)
 
How many puppies are we talking, and what clan of dogdom do they come from?

Just one puppy of the labrador variety.
She only ACTS like about 47 puppies.
2 other dogs too.. but they don't participate in the mass destruction...Usually.
 
30 mins to go and then after 3 days......but again...we might hit again...so letz hope for the best and wishing you a very happy weekend ! love n only loves....
 
2 more days to go and then i will b with you...virtually though....miss you badly ...
 
Wishing the lovely baby girl a very happy Birthday - Megs, darling, i love you and GOD is with you and we all are praying for you !! GOD bless you !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top