Bi-sex Vids

bi vids

Great Vids!! I'd love to see a guy kiss a girl after he blows a load in her mouth, or even better, after someone else blows his load in her mouth!
 
Last edited:
I love to see ones where the girl encourages or even forces the guy to have sex with a man... or even just gets off on it. In too many bisexual videos the girl seems rather distant and uninterested.
 
I've been trying to find a cherry poppins video i've seen before where she walks in on her bf geting his dick sucked by another guy and then she joins in with a strap on. i forget where i saw it but i always thought that was soo hot. anyone know where to find it?
 
i'm with you indynic. would love to see vids of a guy cumkissing a girl after she blows someone else.
 
Really like both vids, although you're right, they're not bi. Although some guys who aren't comfortable w/ themselves might think so. I actually have had similar experiences w/ previous girlfriends and loved it. Too bad my wife doesn't share the same eroticisms.

As for a couple earlier comments, I agree that most bi porn is more like gay porn w/ a woman present. That has always been a peev of mine. I would really like to see more interaction between all three rather than a little interaction followed by the guys going spliting off and the woman sitting to the side watching. I realize that not all vids are the same, but most folow the same script if you ask me. How about starting it llike a straight MFM and then include, slowly, more and more MM interaction. Say for example the woman giving a double blowjob but including a lot more cock on cock rubbing while doing it. Another would be to have a DP scene but again, more cock rubbing. And finally, I don't know about the rest of you, but I would really like to see a woman jerking to cocks and making them cum on one another.
 
Loved that first one!

I found this one, and it is good. Also has a small strap on portion.

http://www.youporngay.com/watch/289315/sucks-his-cock-first-i-like-to-watch/


That first link was incredible. I have been fucked in the ass with a strap-on and also have taken a real cock in my ass but my ultimate fantasy is to be with a couple where she fucks me with a strap-on while I suck his cock and then he buries his cock in my ass while I lick her pussy and ass. Someday!!
 
Back
Top