Ever actually MEET a guy from Craigslist?

TheSavagePlanet

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 6, 2009
Posts
339
I've been trying for weeks but everyone seems inarticulate and/or sketchy. I just want to meet someone like me who wants to experiment casually and go home happy.
 
I've been trying for weeks but everyone seems inarticulate and/or sketchy. I just want to meet someone like me who wants to experiment casually and go home happy.

I have met some for sex and some for buying and selling motorcycles. Be cautious for both. Have bought and sold motorcycles, sucked a few and been sucked off. Just be careful..... there are people who u should not trust in your church groups. Craigslist is full of people who like to read the ads and jack off.....never intending on meeting in person, as is Lit.
 
I've been trying for weeks but everyone seems inarticulate and/or sketchy. I just want to meet someone like me who wants to experiment casually and go home happy.

I know what your saying....my suggestion. sign up for squirt dot org
 
Thanks for the responses. I think I am a little too hopeful. Ideally, I want to find a guy who is a little older (30's-50's) that is straight and maintains a lifestyle of that sort to experiment with. But it seems that Craigslist is primarily gay college students and cuckolds in my area if they're not just deviants.
 
Squirt works. You get to chat with guys real time and most have pics so you can see want they are offering. Plus you can look for cruising spots in your area. Good Luck and let us know how it goes.
 
Squirt works. You get to chat with guys real time and most have pics so you can see want they are offering. Plus you can look for cruising spots in your area. Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

I like to cruise, have to check Squirt out.

A Craig's list hookup can go south so I'd be careful like others say. In my area some guys will host at their place or a hotel room. Contact the guy, do a few emails, exchange a pix and get a feeling before saying yes.

I've run into married guys who got to have some cock. As long as they don't cum and run they make good partners for a long motel session, you know cum multiple times. I met one guy who I still hook up with that way.

I had one experience when I showed up there were two guys, both tops who wanter me in the middle. That one went south cause one guy insisted he do me bareback. Once he had his cock in me from behind he tossed the condom where I could see it and know he took it off before he started penetration. He put his load in me. I love to take it bareback but not with everyone I meet.

I am bi so I like doing couples too.
 
I have twice but it's really tough, I've been trying to find a "regular" hook up for a long time without luck. It's partially because I'm pretty picky and also because it's tough to trust people on there and, as was mentioned earlier, many people are so poorly-written that I won't even respond.
 
I did one time and It wasn't a great time.

He wanted me to top him, and he was pushy in what he wanted. I got bored.
 
I did one time and It wasn't a great time.

He wanted me to top him, and he was pushy in what he wanted. I got bored.

There are alot of ads on craigslist in my area but it some of them scare the crap out of me. I havent gotten up the courage to meet anyone yet. I'm looking for my first time experience.
 
I've had one actual hookup from CL - the guy I blew and described awhile back. I've posted a few ads, and gotten responses, but one or both of us always chicken out. I've also used Squirt, but never made a connection. The biggest problem seems to be that, while there's no shortage of bi-married guys (which is what I'm looking for), there are very few who can or will host.
 
Hooked up via both CL and Squirt, but definitely better luck with Squirt.
 
I met a guy from craigslist a couple of weeks ago. It was short and there was cash involved but I enjoyed it.









I bought a pair of riding boots his wife had that she didn't wear. :D ok what were you thinking? Tell the truth.
 
yes

I guess I'm lucky, I have met a couple of decent guys and had some good fun. I still am playing with both of them off and on.

One guy gave me the most awesome head and when I came he kept on going. My cock felt so good for 2 weeks.
 
Is it easier to find less crazy people in smaller towns? Mine isn't too big and there isn't a lot of crime. I use this as solace.
 
Met a couple dudes on squirt. Found another site that has been very productive: adam4adam. It is a dot com. Free free free with very nice chat/mail features. Considerably more fellas on a4a than squirt.
 
I've had some good luck on CL, but I've also met some flakes. Had some good times and some boring liaisons.
And one young guy who's been awesome, but apparently hasn't quite come to terms with his bisexuality. Every time it's another email address and the old one has been nuked.
I hope he drops by again
 
Met a couple dudes on squirt. Found another site that has been very productive: adam4adam. It is a dot com. Free free free with very nice chat/mail features. Considerably more fellas on a4a than squirt.

I've found that a lot of the guys on adam4adam are outwardly gay as opposed to just being experimental straight/bi guys. Nothing wrong with that whatsoever, but the latter seems to be more in line with what I'm looking for.
 
Always have luck on CL

I have not once failed to find cock on CL. I'm one of the hoard of bottoms begging for a top, too. My success is because I have a tall curvy sexy body, a great ass, and I'm a sissy boy always showing pics of my panties and thigh highs. I also am good looking. And I'll show off my under one inch penis, which always finds tops who claim they aren't gay - maybe they tell themselves I can't be a man with so tiny a cock or that it's a clit. When I'm not high on Adderal my cock is very nice sized, though.
 
I've met a few. I wouldnt have come out of my shell without CL.
 
Last edited:
A couple of years ago I met a fantastic guy on CL. Interestingly, I thought I'd try a post in the "relationship/romance" category, even though I wasn't looking for anything too heavy. I had a response from a man that was everything I was looking for: good-looking, well-built and hung, educated, professional and classy. We corresponded for several months (being as he was at some distance and it was not always convenient to arrange something). But the wait was worth it.

When we finally did meet, the sex was incredible. We enjoyed a delightful connection in all respects.
 
Back
Top