NFL Football 2013

Most consecutive games won in the NFL, regular season

23 … Indianapolis Colts, 2008-09
21 … New England Patriots, 2006-08
18 … New England Patriots, 2003-04
17 … Denver Broncos, 2012-13
17 … Chicago Bears, 1933-34

And attempting to move up a notch and tie NE for the 3rd best streak...

...Manning's new Broncos play his old Colts this Sunday.

Most consecutive games won in the NFL, regular season

23 … Indianapolis Colts, 2008-09
21 … New England Patriots, 2006-08
18 … New England Patriots, 2003-04
17 … Denver Broncos, 2012-13
17 … Chicago Bears, 1933-34

And attempting to move up a notch and tie NE for the 3rd best streak...

...Manning's new Broncos play his old Colts this Sunday.

Real nice of Irsay to put a little extra pressure on his team. That dude needs to be quiet.....

Wow, what a game, Skins win!

The Broncos are losing to the Chiefs. I bet Pete's mad.

The Bengals are tied with San Diego.

The Pats pulled one out today over Houston, I think.

My poor Browns lost to Jax, but I think it was pretty close. Of course, Weeden was the quarterback. :rolleyes:

The Broncos and Chiefs are tied. I bet Pete's well hung.

The Bengals are tied with San Diego.

The Pats pulled one out today over Houston, I think.

My poor Browns lost to Jax, but I think it was pretty close. Of course, Weeden was the quarterback. :rolleyes:

fyp

yw

1458592_592399310830806_1440213340_n.jpg

Pat's win today was another in the plus column, but....

Their defense is worse than ever, it was positively horrific today. They've all but locked up the division, but they're one and done without some serious help from weather and serious miscues by their opponents.

There's the door will be what whoever knocks Manning out of the play offs will be chanting.

Along with "One and Done" again.

His only Superbowl win was against a fraud Chicago team that would have lost to any of the top 4 AFC teams that year.

There's the door will be what whoever knocks Manning out of the play offs will be chanting.

Along with "One and Done" again.

His only Superbowl win was against a fraud Chicago team that would have lost to any of the top 4 AFC teams that year.

They are looking good today.

35-21 Denver

Pat's win today was another in the plus column, but....

Their defense is worse than ever, it was positively horrific today. They've all but locked up the division, but they're one and done without some serious help from weather and serious miscues by their opponents.

They have to score 30 or more to win...........looks like

Yeah and my Bears pretty much blew their season today too. I'm just thankful my second favorite team is always the Peytons, whatever city they call home.

My Browns lost today. :(

yeah, i gave up on them when they gave up on colt. not that he was all that great, but holy shit are those fuckers gun shy. i just do not understand why they what they do. luckily for me i just like them for the under dog factor. still hope they can eventually pull their heads out of their asses though just for the fuck of it.

Can anyone tell me why they surround the playing fields with the slippiest surfaces you could have for people wearing cleats? You'd think after spending millions on players they'd spend a few more thousand dollars laying down a surface your players won't blow a knee out on.

Curious minds want to know.

Browns lost AGAIN today. arghhhhhhhhhhh

Cincinnati and Pittsburgh are on Sunday Night Football right now. :)

Back