Goth Girl watching Family Fucking

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Lance has fucked most of the women in the family, starting with his Mom when he turned 18. In the past few years since, he has fucked his sister, a couple of aunts and a few cousins. He has never even glanced in the direction of his cousin Geneva, who has dressed and acted Goth as long as he can recall, right down to the sullen dissociative attitude. He gives her so little thought that he doesn't even realize that it is HER 18th birthday party he is at, because G is a twin, and her sister always gets all the attention.

The party is winding down, most of the guests are gone or passed out when G sees L fucking one of the women in the kitchen, birthday cake splattered all over the table, heck, the room.

Does she just lean against the door frame & get off?
does he notice?
Does the woman?
Who is the woman?
Does G join in?
Does G come to L later?
Does L come to G later?
Or does it stop at her watching?

My gift to someone that can describe Goth more accurately than I might. :)

the goth girl adopted that pose cause twin sister is the bubbly blonde cheerleader type...

Lance has fucked most of the women in the family, starting with his Mom when he turned 18. In the past few years since, he has fucked his sister, a couple of aunts and a few cousins. He has never even glanced in the direction of his cousin Geneva, who has dressed and acted Goth as long as he can recall, right down to the sullen dissociative attitude. He gives her so little thought that he doesn't even realize that it is HER 18th birthday party he is at, because G is a twin, and her sister always gets all the attention.

My gift to someone that can describe Goth more accurately than I might. :)

I like Goth chicks, but I never meet one that is like you describe it. The first time I was at a Goth Disco, I also thought that things like laughing or smiling is forbidden. But that is totally wrong. Goth people are not sullen. Just to add this: I know it is just tv, but thing about the tv series NCIS. Pauley Perrette plays goth woman Abby. She is fun and laughs alot - but at the same time, she is hot as hell.

And to get back to the story idea: somehow, I think it is unrealistic that L is the family studd and ha fucked every woman in the family.

What about this one: it could be a birthday party for G and her twin. Most people pay attention to the twin, because G is (like always) holding herself in the background. She doesn't talk much, she doesn't dress offensive (no big cleavage, no short skirts ...)
However, at one point, someone (or she does it herself) spills something (like red wine) over her clothes, so she has to change. She has no other clothes with her, but her sister does. However, sisters clothes are very different then hers. So now sister walks around in a short skirt and a shirt with a deep cleavage ...

Back