The Loving Wife and Cuckold Theme

HardNightDay

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 12, 2008
Posts
138
Today seems to be a day that everyone is discussing these themes. I think that for both males and females one of the sexiest aspects of this fantasy is the notion that women are freeing themselves sexually. What is a turn on about this category is that woman are portrayed as sexually liberated and are free to express their desire for sex and that yes, this is ok. Women really do like sex and they crave it as much as men.

What do you all think? Is this what the fantasy is about?
 
It may just be me, but I too have noticed an uptake in this theme. I located a web site dedicated to this in an attempt to do a bit of research for a cuckold story. I suppose there are many different sexual/emotional reasons people enjoy this, and the one you proposed is certainly a valid one in my opinion.

But in the cuckold scene there also seems to be a strong element of male submission and humiliation (for lack of a better term). As I've been mulling this new story over, it seems to me that humiliation (either male or female) is not always a 'fetish' to the humiliation for it's own sake, but is simply an outward/visible indicator of the willing submission that erotically stimulates the sub (and also it provides a similar but opposite visual cue that stimulates the dom).

So, it seems that there are a couple or more different 'drivers' of cuckolding; one is the female freedom you mentioned, another might be female domination (femdom), and a third might be a desired male need to be submissive (with either a heterosexual or homosexual element).

Since I'm still working on this story, I too would enjoy hearing what others think on this subject.
 
I agree with alaskabibear's comment above. I will also point out, there are quite a few variations of cuckoldry.....everything from hubby sending the wife out on a date, to watching, helping, being dominated/forced, cross dressing, and everything in between.

I would be interested in knowing more about the cuckold story you are writing. :)
 
I think the cuckold umbrella incorporates lots of different themes. For many cucks they love the whole thing of being sub to a man and woman in terms of being dressed up in panties and things like that but that does absolutely zero for me.

I like the idea of being submissive to the man but only in terms of showing him respect as the man who can pleasure and satisfy my partner in a way I cannot because of his superior skills.

I certainly also find the theme mentioned by Hardnightday about the sexual liberation of a woman pursuing pleasure for her own sake over the objections of the norms of our society and above the emotional hurt it may cause her 'lacking' husband. Below is possibly my favourite of these stories by EERIC. He is the cuckold master.

http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=130196
 
Watching the wife

I guess I have a different take on this. I don't want to be humiliated or forced to watch the wife. My wife is very shy, but in my eyes very hot. My stories tend to glorify her shyness & make her the one getting the enjoyment and me watching for my own pleasure.

I would love to see her with another person, just to sit back and watch her enjoy herself, maybe since shes so shy, the emotions would be even stronger as she let loose of some of those inhibitions.

I find that she enjoys sucking cock, so the people in my stories tend to be guys. She has fantasized about other guys, and I must admit women, but again, the cock sucking is where she gets the most ravenous, so I tend to place her with guys.

I don't get a thrill out of being abused, and wouldn't be happy if she went out on her own and screwed around, I get my excitement knowing what she's doing and that she's the one exploring new avenues...and I get to watch.

I guess I'm more of a voyeur, I like to watch.
 
Today seems to be a day that everyone is discussing these themes. I think that for both males and females one of the sexiest aspects of this fantasy is the notion that women are freeing themselves sexually. What is a turn on about this category is that woman are portrayed as sexually liberated and are free to express their desire for sex and that yes, this is ok. Women really do like sex and they crave it as much as men.

What do you all think? Is this what the fantasy is about?
As an Asian woman that was traditionally raised and married my Anglo husband soon after graduation I guess I broke the mold of the shy, passive,submissive Asian. There was nothing secret between my husband and he actually enjoyed my escapades. Being married to an American is much different than an Asian man. On a dare by my husband I wrote of my dalliances on Literotica (7 stories) all true and my husband actually participated with me in several. We both love sex and what is wrong with not enjoying it as often as possible with whomever we like. Bottom line we always go home to our husband/wife. Please write me your opinion of my stories and of this statement. radiant_julee@yahoo.com I promise to reply, (honestly). JuLee
 
I love the fantasy figure of a woman, a wife and mother usually, who genuinely, truly loves her husband, she'd take a bullet for him if need be, but who also has a delight in dominating and tormenting him. The contradiction is fun and exciting for me in a fantasy, she's her husband's tormenter and also the lady who holds his hands and comforts him during it.

In my fantasy, this lady delights in teasing her husband with her lovers, but if she ever went too far (whatever that would be) she'd want to shoot herself for it. She mght enjoy whipping her husband in front of her lover, but she'd kill her lover to protect her husband.

The contradiction is fun.
 
I love the fantasy figure of a woman, a wife and mother usually, who genuinely, truly loves her husband, she'd take a bullet for him if need be, but who also has a delight in dominating and tormenting him. The contradiction is fun and exciting for me in a fantasy, she's her husband's tormenter and also the lady who holds his hands and comforts him during it.

In my fantasy, this lady delights in teasing her husband with her lovers, but if she ever went too far (whatever that would be) she'd want to shoot herself for it. She mght enjoy whipping her husband in front of her lover, but she'd kill her lover to protect her husband.

The contradiction is fun.
I assume that is true for some but the real enjoyment is the physical and emotion in the act. What woman wouldn't enjoy two men simultaneously loving her body and her inner most being. The same rings true for men who fantasize a "3 some". It's difficult to imagine tormenting or dominating another as part of a sexual encounter especially when sex feels so good.
 
I guess I have a different take on this. I don't want to be humiliated or forced to watch the wife. My wife is very shy, but in my eyes very hot. My stories tend to glorify her shyness & make her the one getting the enjoyment and me watching for my own pleasure.

I would love to see her with another person, just to sit back and watch her enjoy herself, maybe since shes so shy, the emotions would be even stronger as she let loose of some of those inhibitions.

I find that she enjoys sucking cock, so the people in my stories tend to be guys. She has fantasized about other guys, and I must admit women, but again, the cock sucking is where she gets the most ravenous, so I tend to place her with guys.

I don't get a thrill out of being abused, and wouldn't be happy if she went out on her own and screwed around, I get my excitement knowing what she's doing and that she's the one exploring new avenues...and I get to watch.

I guess I'm more of a voyeur, I like to watch.
Yes!, Yes!, thats it! , right there! I agree totally with Derzing. I share all my feelings etc with my husband, he in fact encouraged me to let myself go and enjoy life and lose my inhibitions, and I had many when I arrived in US from Asia having attended girls only high school and university and married right after grad. And yes he did watch some and participated with me in some and it was great to say the least. JuLee
 
Last edited:
Today seems to be a day that everyone is discussing these themes. I think that for both males and females one of the sexiest aspects of this fantasy is the notion that women are freeing themselves sexually. What is a turn on about this category is that woman are portrayed as sexually liberated and are free to express their desire for sex and that yes, this is ok. Women really do like sex and they crave it as much as men.

What do you all think? Is this what the fantasy is about?

Nothing is ever all about any one thing, but the idea of both men and women being able to express themselves can be seen as central to many fetishes.

BDSM frequently involves a sense of freedom (especially sexual freedom) and release.
Exhibitionist fantasies can easily been seen as self expression.
Fetish covers a wide variety of topics but many stories involve the protagonist being "caught" and then becoming more open about their fetishes.
Group Sex seems fairly obvious.
Incest and Interracial are both antiestablishment on one level or another.
Mature has the experience aspect quite often.
Mind Control stories are typically (and I've read a fair number of them) about a loser who learns to control peoples minds which leads to sexual liberation and discovery. A few even involve tsundere girls which in which the conceit is that their "true self" is being revealed.
Non-consent/Rape fantasies are often a way for women to explore sexual expression without the socially ingrained prohibition against expressing one's sexual desire.

Loving Wives of course has the idea of the sexually liberated women as a central theme but that's not unique or complete since any good story will have more than one layer and one can't ignore the erotic aspect of cuckoldry (tease and denial is a favorite of mine).

I seem to have ranted a bit and now I'm going to eat.
 
i found a story where the husband was cuckold and his wife brought their daughter into it to humiliate him but the author must have got fed up with writing it because he stopped writing (cuckold robin) just like a lot of other stories they just leave them
 
Love the theme of the sexually liberated wife who enjoys the support and participation of her husband in her sexual adventures.

There's almost nothing sexier. The possibilities are endless; falling in love with your wife a thousand more times, through the eyes and reactions of other people.

Hate the cuckold theme. There's nothing the least bit sexy about humiliation and malicious degradation, especially of the one you're supposed to love and cherish above all else.

Once a story subjugates the husband, I'm done.
 
Loving Wife's To Me

I have published a number of stories with the Loving Wives category (also publish under adalefin). I write from true experience and what it means to me is reaching a level of trust and intimacy in a relationship where you both dare to reveal your deepest darkest fantasies. I think ultimately we all long to have someone we can share this part of ourselves with and still feel loved and accepted. My true Loving Wife's experiences have been not only sharing the fantasy but then having the trust to really explore them in real life. For me that's why cuckhold stories don't really have an attraction. I'm not interested in my partner cheating on me and telling me about it later. I am interested in sharing a sexual experience with my partner directly however. Mainly because it's an opportunity to reenforce the "I accept you an love you" concept. In real life I've also found that once you see that neither spouse is going to fall in love and run off with another that it really makes the concept that you love that person entirely concrete.
 
What a load of rubbish.

The whole purpose of loving wives is to treat women as subjective objects as in porn movies.

I can buy, but despise, the Neanderthal misogyny of knuckle-grazers who want to hang, draw and quarter wives who can't stand their husband's possessive indifference while their wives seek love outside marriage.

The so-called 'cuckold' stories here are quite the opposite. The husband persuades the wife, while he watches, to have sex with another man. This is the same 'submissive' genre as the unfaithful school.

They both treat women as sub-human, submissive sex objects. Both views are beneath contempt.
 
Stevieraygovan, absolutely right!

It's hard to disagree with that. It's one thing to have the husband undergoing the discomforts of jealousy (but she's my wife) or insecurity (what if he's so much better than me she doesn't come back?) , but that's about the limit.

The clue's in the word "loving". At their best, these stories are about a woman expressing a deep sexuality, and their partners supporting and facilitating that, sometimes despite reservations.
 
As someone who has never enjoyed the cuckoldry stories and who stays out of the loving wives section, I've seen two major themes in these kinds of stories. The first, as mentioned above, is mostly a submission/humiliation type thing where the woman is a dominant force who does what she wants. That could be refreshing I guess, but sexual liberation is about equality in a relationship, not a role reversal.

Secondly, I see stories where women are treated as little more than objects or possessions of the husband and he "lends" her out to colleagues/friends/whatever. Often this is for personal gain (promotion, paying off of debts etc). This is like the complete opposite of sexual liberation. And I absolutely detest these stories especially.

Anyways, these are just my thoughts on it and I haven't read a loving wives story in quite a while so it might be different now.

EDIT: I really need to proofread before I submit...
 
Maybe I'm not getting something here. The world's best known cuckold story, Lady Chatterly's Lover, doesn't really fall under either the category of 'humiliation/submission' or a 'lent out object' (I could weakly see the second one, but not really.)

To me, there is definitely a third category, which is husband wanting his wife to have more than he can give her. For example, the wife who would like to have a threesome with two guys or some other fantasy not possible for the husband to provide. Say she'd like to have a black guy and he isn't, or the bi-curious wife (or is a wife's Lesbian encounter not considered 'cuckoldry'?) I've even read a few stories of men treating their wives to a male prostitute for her birthday.

And this woman might very much love her husband, and love him more for being so generous.
 
Maybe I'm not getting something here. The world's best known cuckold story, Lady Chatterly's Lover, doesn't really fall under either the category of 'humiliation/submission' or a 'lent out object' (I could weakly see the second one, but not really.)

To me, there is definitely a third category, which is husband wanting his wife to have more than he can give her. For example, the wife who would like to have a threesome with two guys or some other fantasy not possible for the husband to provide. Say she'd like to have a black guy and he isn't, or the bi-curious wife (or is a wife's Lesbian encounter not considered 'cuckoldry'?) I've even read a few stories of men treating their wives to a male prostitute for her birthday.

And this woman might very much love her husband, and love him more for being so generous.

Wow I didn't really expect anyone to reply to this :)

The problem I have with the stories is that the relationship often seems very one sided, and that is just a turn off for me. I have no problems with the morality of an open marriage or anything even if I personally could not find such a relationship acceptable.

I will definitely acknowledge that other categories do exist and I have seen a lot of well written swinger type stories. I just feel that, on this site, the vast majority fall into those two categories. But again, I haven't really been reading these stories so I could be wrong.
 
I guess I have a different take on this. I don't want to be humiliated or forced to watch the wife. My wife is very shy, but in my eyes very hot. My stories tend to glorify her shyness & make her the one getting the enjoyment and me watching for my own pleasure.

I would love to see her with another person, just to sit back and watch her enjoy herself, maybe since shes so shy, the emotions would be even stronger as she let loose of some of those inhibitions.


I guess I'm more of a voyeur, I like to watch.


Totally with you on this. Shy wife losing her inhibitions...it's a fantasy but that's it. I'm not so much into the humiliation side of the story as I am into the women doing something so unlike herself because she is so turned on and loses control. One of the stories I like: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=46732

I noticed that this topic has become popular too. IMO it's due to the many husbands who frequent Internet porn and want it to become more personal. They tend to drag their own experiences (aka their wives) into their porn fantasy.
 
Cuckold Themes

I feel that a husband goes through many conflicting emotions during a cuckold experience. He wants his wife to experience what he cannot give her and be completely satisfied. On the other hand, it hurts and humiliates him to see another man give her what he cannot. I think it is usually the husband who initiates these encouters, then regrets it later. The reality of cuckolding is not nearly as sweet as the fantasy. Most women will dominate a man if he allows it but deep down want a strong man to love.
 
I think the dynamic of the hotwife/cuckold relationship that's being ignored, is the male need for competition. Why do men love sports? Because men love competition. Men want to compete at everything.

You go through the courting, and the "honeymoon stage" of a relationship, competing for her affection against all of her other would-be suitors, trying to show that you're the best man for her and make her yours. That's what makes it so exciting.

Then comes the wedding, you've won, game over, she's yours. The man starts to get bored, starts to fantasize about other women, not because his current wife isn't good enough, but because he misses that competition. As an alternative, convincing the wife to have other lovers is a way to re-create that competition.
 
Biological origin of the cuckold fetish

The excitement of the cuckolding fetish emerges from the biology of sexuality. When a male believes that his female mate may have been sexual with another male, the male mate is prompted by biological urges to copulate with the female, in an effort to "compete" with the other males' sperm. Further, when having sloppy seconds, the male mate thrusts harder, deeper and longer, in efforts to remove the sperm of the other male, and is biologically driven to have sex multiple times.

Meanwhile, the wife enjoys greater sexual stimulation, first by her other male lover and second by her cuckolded husband. In addition, the wife enjoys the neurochemical "highs" triggered by entering into a romantic or physical relationship with another lover. When a wife takes a new lover, she triggers the excitement of a new relationship, bringing home excitement to her husband.
 
Back
Top