The call girl (open rp)

PrincessAmelia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 27, 2012
Posts
4,905
Name: Stacey Jones
Job: Call girl
Call girl name: Alexandra
Age: 23
Description: Blonde curly long hair, tanned, blue eyes,6'2, 110 lbs,30 F surgically enhanced boobs and a curvaceous ass.

Stacey sat at her dressing table she was making her transition into Alexandra. She put on her red dark lip stick, her eyes smoky black with her false eyelashes and a golden tan that made her look like she had just got back from a holiday. She was going to see her favourite client Phil Johnson he was a guy who owned a gentlemen's club he was a rich man who didn't have time to meet girls so he had been seeing her for a few years. She slipped into her red lace bra and thong. She slide on her knee high black skirt that had a slit in the back, she slide on a red corset that had black lace trimming and a pair of 7 inch heels. She left her house and got in the car he had sent for her moments later she arrived at the gentlemen's club. She stepped out of the car and walked into the gentleman's club she walked with her hips shaking side to side her boobs bouncing up and down.
 
Last edited:
Phil Johnson
Age 33
Height 6'1"
Weight 166lbs
Eyes long, dark hair neatly combed to the side
Eyes dark brown
Physically fit, smartly dressed business suit, clean, smooth face.


Sitting in the club waiting on Alexandra, my personal favorite and savoring a rich scotch the party in the club was bouncing as all sorts of dancers were going to the men arrayed around me. I was a common sight and the women reconized me andknew I had a favorite so they wouldn't try any moves on me. As I wated a petite redhead came in a school girl outfit and bounded on the man next to me and was freaky about it as I watched and waited for my favorite. I've been waiting all week for this moment to have this time.
 
She walked over to Phil she smiled at him. "Well hello Phil do you want to get me drink like a gentleman or do you just want to go somewhere private." She sat next to him and crossed her legs. She looked at him sometimes she got a bit feisty with him but she enjoyed playing with him. He was her favourite he always treat her right and he was one of the only guys she didn't have to fake an orgasm with. She stroked his arm as she gave him her million dollar smile.
 
Risng my hand and summoning the waitress I ordered Alexandra a glass of red wine and waited until she came back. "How about a drink and then head back to some place private?" I said smiling and lightly touching her hand in response . When the waitress came back with the glass I gave her a generous tip and watched as Alexandra slowly sipped her glass. She was a lovely woman, even though sporting implants they were fantastic on her body, fun to play with and she was a great person, and it wasn't always sex.
 
"Thank you. How are you have you missed me. Yeah we can go somewhere private do you want me to ask them to sort the back room out for us or do you want to leave her and go somewhere were we will only be." She fidgetted a little feeling his hand against hers. She found it hard getting close to guys and he was more then just a customer to her. Though she did not liking admitting to herself or to anyone this was more than just a job to her. He was different he treat her like she was more then just a paid girl. She looked at him her heart wanted to tell him how she felt but her mind and ego was stopping her.
 
Usualy there were rules against this as Alexandra was an investment of the club ad if anything happened to her the club would be out, but they trusted me with her. "Let's say we go some place, private. All of this noise is hurting my ears." The dron of the music and the cheers and yell of the patrons around us in this tight enclosure was murdering my eardrums. "I have a lovely hotel room booked just up the road." Waiting as she finished her drink.
 
"Okay somewhere quiet."She smiled she felt brave now because they were going to be alone she was going to tell him how she felt. She was nervous so nervous. "When we get hotel I need to tell you something." She said looking at him. "Oh nice so are you staying in hotel instead of your house or did you book the hotel just especially for me." She said laughing as she finished her glass. He was the only guy she felt comfortable going off with, she knew he'd never hurt her.
 
"My house is being fumigated" I had to shout above the music as we head towards the front door, I wrapped one arm around her waist perhaps drawing some jnealousy from others in the room. Once we were out I went to the car and brought it over to the the front, a titanium black Mercedes Benz and opened the passenger door. "My place is unlivable until tomorrow so the room is big enough for the both of us."

I wanted to hear what she wanted to say, it wasn't always sex between us. She was special to me.
 
"Oh really okay." She liked that he wrapped one arm around her waist. She walked closely to him. He made her feel so safe in his arms. "I bet your house is lovely unlike mine. My place is so messy." She said laughing. She hoped it wasn't noticeable she was nervous as she fidgeted getting into the car.
 
She seemed nervous, as if cold in the war night. As we drove I increased the heat to help her as we made it to the hotel. There was a vallet outside waiting. It was a four star hotel and helping her out we headed inside and went to the room, still with one arm around her waist. There was no haste in our steps. She seemed serious about what she wanted to say and I wanted to hear her. Even though she was a call girl we made a bond of sorts.
 
She was so nervous she sat down she couldn't believe what she was going to tell him. She took his hand in hers. "You know I'm very fond of you but its more then just fondness I feel like I'm falling for you. I just needed to tell you if you don't feel the same its okay we can just act like nothing was said if you don't feel the same." She fidgeted she was worried he'd reject her.
 
She was very straight forward as she confessed her feelings. Sittng down at the small table and looking over as she spoke I was worried it was something serious, but when she confessed she was falling for me I was more than touched, "You want to get away from being a call girl?" I asked her. Couldn't say I blamed her with all that attention came aprice. A lot of the top models had guards on them at work against creeps.
 
"Well don't think I'm using you to get away from my work but I do want out my last customer wasn't nice at all he hurt me." She looked down her legs that had quite a few bruises on in the gentleman's club they weren't noticeable because it was dark. "I don't know if I regret telling you maybe I should of kept it to myself my feelings and the bruises." She stood up and put her head in her hands she started to pace.
 
When she showed me the bruises it was horrible, "Who did this to you? I want his name" ready to start calling people. She didn't deserve this kind of treatment. I became enraged, not to her but this guy that would beat her. Going to the smallfridge and grabbing a wash cloth I gave her an ice bag to put over the bruises. It would all go away in time. "If you want out, just let me know and I can get you set up somewhere decent, like a secretary." I was being honest with her. She was more than just a call girl ad certainly not a punching bag.
 
"Oh just a client no need to worry the bruises don't hurt I'm okay but please listen to me I really like you my bruises and my job don't have anything to do with how I feel for you." She was getting a little frustrated. She accepted the ice. "I don't want you to find me a job I'm fine I wish I never told you how I feel I wish never came here. You obviously don't like me the way I like you. Your like every other guy I've ever liked you just want me to be your fuck toy but when I bring real emotion into you don't care at all." She ran her fingers through her hair as tears ran down her cheeks. She had found it so hard admitting she really liked him but she felt like he was just saying all of these to be a good guy. She was so embarrassed she couldn't believe she'd let her guards down and told him how she felt. She looked at the floor quietly sobbing. "I'm gonna go but keep this." She said as she wiped her tears away. She went in her pocket she passed him envelope with money in for the night. The company always took the money took their cuts then passed the money on to her. She kissed his cheek before heading to the door.
 
"Hold on, Alexandra" I said as se went by towards the door. I didn't slam the door shut in her face or get in her way or touch her, but caught up and said, "Alexandra, look at me. You took everything all wrong. Of course I care about. I don't like seeing you hurt and I'm enraged that someone would do this to you" pointing at the obvious bruises, "I would keep coming to you if I ddnt care and I want youout of this life. That's why I want o give you a better job, one where you won't have these guys wailing on you. If you don't want the job, then just come with me and I'll tae care of you, as your deserve." I meant every word of it. It was full of worry and honesty, but I wouldnt keep her she if decided to leave.
 
"Its not Alexandra call me Stacey that's my real name. Well I know you care about my body being bruised but so does every guy who wants to fuck me because my bruises are noticeable and it puts guys off fucking me." She sighed she knew he wasn't like the others but she was confused she didn't want to seem like she was so easy to get. "I don't want a job I've got enough money to see me through life and all I want is you I want you to look after me and keep me safe I want you to do it because you want to not because you feel you have to." She looked in his eyes she stroked his arm. She wanted to be his so badly. "Tell me how you feel for me then I won't go." She said she turned around looking at him. She didn't want to go.
 
"Of course I care for you," I said directly into her eyes and slowly reached out and took her hand into mine. "I don't want to see you hurt anymore. Stay with me," i said. We were alone in this hote, she was hurt and I was feeling somewhat empty. If she walked out I didn't know what I would be doing with myself. Sure, as a "busines man" and plenty of money I had dedicated a great deal of time and effort towards Alexandra..or Stacey. Either or she was still the same woman. "I wouldn't keep you here with me if I didn't care for you. Unlike those other men and all those other women that you work with, I care for you!"
 
"I knew you did I care for you too so much I want to be with you." She looked in his eyes she turned around. She kissed him passionately. She squeezed his hands. "You won't hurt me I think I'm falling for you." She looked at him she rested her head on his chest she looked in his eyes. "You know your the only guy I've ever liked. I normally just be with guys cause I have to or its convenient at the time but I think about you all the time. I wonder what your doing and if your thinking of me. I know I'm a call girl and maybe I shouldn't be acting like this with you but I want to leave call girl world to be with you." She kissed him again but more passionately.
 
She placed her head against my chest and my free hand ran up her back and pulled her close after a few moments I said for us to go to the bed and sit down at the foot so we can rest ourselves. There was no sex between us as her enhanced breasts pressed up against me, but there were more concerns at the moment. "No calm down and let us think. WE care for one another, now how can I help you out of this situation? Give up your call girl and make a new life for yourself. There was still the money on the table, but we forgot about it as the AC kicked on flowing cool air into the interior but we were nestled beside one another, her head on my shoulder with her long hair spilling over both sides of my shoulder and I brushed some strands away from her eyes as he held hands.
 
"I've already quit I gave my boss a letter telling him I'm not coming back so don't worry and I have money I'm going to be okay I can afford my flat even without my job." She looked at him as she snuggled into him. "What are me and you going to do are we going to go our separate ways and get on with our lifes or do you want something to come of us."
 
Lifting up her chin to look into her eyes I said, "Come with me," I said and caressed her leg. Till it wasn't about sex though, her legs were bruised and I didn't want to touch her legs and harder as it would hurt her. "How about this? I'll help you pay for your bills as we sort all of this, or you can move in with me once my house is done being fumigated." It wold be nice having another soul inside of my house. I didn't care if my friends knew she was formerly a call girl, she was still a human being.
 
"I'd like to live with you but what about your friends and your colleagues aren't they going to think its weird your living with an ex call. I cook, I clean and I can do your house chores I don't want to live with you for free I need to prove I'm worthy of you." She said as she stroked his chest she was cutely snuggled into him she leaned up and kissed him.
 
"Don't worry about that," I said, "Just come live with me and forgot about your past, leave it all behind," I said honestly as I felt her hands touching me. Even no I didn't want sex with her, just feeling her touch and her body against me in this quiet time we shared, something that she probably didn't share with other clients. I didn't care. She was comin with me. No more clients and no more beating where she could be safe.
 
"I can sense your worried about touching me I'm not hurting you know so you can touch me. I want you to touch but I don't want to pressure you into just touching me if your horny. If you want me you can have. You can have me whenever you want." She whispered in his ear stroking his face. "You know when I was with other clients all that got me through was you I always pictured you."
 
Back
Top