The photographer (closed for Pipper)

Just4Fun_72

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 25, 2011
Posts
196
Chris was having a good night, sitting at home, relaxing, and contemplating what to do. His wife Liz had left him everything as a result of her untimely death, including her photography studio. Chris had helped her out around the place, and had dabbled in the art, but never thought about taking it up seriously. Liz had given him enough pointers so he could take a decent photo, but there was so more to learn. Chris’s next thought took him aback. “I’m 45, and been doing the same thing for the last 20 years. It’s time for a change.” And with that, Chris had made his up mind. Chris started drafting his letter of resignation, and started looking at photography courses on line. By the end of the night, Chris had enrolled in a photography course that started in a months’ time, and had compiled his letter of resignation, giving his boss 2 weeks’ notice. The course was due scheduled to take 12 months to complete, and required a portfolio of works, so the instructors could gauge the overall skills of the class.

Chris looked at the clock, and saw that it was only 8 o’clock, so he picked up the phone, and rang his son, Richard. “Hi Richard,” Chris said when his son answered the phone, “I have some news for you and Marinda. Could you guys come over for dinner tomorrow night?” He asked after all the usual niceties.

With that done, Chris clicked print on his letter of resignation, and signed the letter, before sealing it in an envelope, and placing it in his work bag.

The next day at work, Chris handed in his letter of resignation, and completed the appropriate paperwork, and felt surprisingly good about it. Chris then spoke to payroll, and made the appropriate arrangements about his severance pay.

Chris got home at about 5:30, and started making a salad to the go with the BBQ steak for dinner. Once the salad was made, he went and got his late wife’s spare camera out of the camera bag she had in her office, and took a photo of the salad, making sure it was a clean, crisp photo, before placing the salad back in the fridge to chill.

Chris sat in his recliner, relaxed, and started on a beer, as he waited for Richard, and Marinda to arrive. Not long after that Richard arrived with Marinda. Chris let them in, gave Richard a beer, and then he headed out the back to start to BBQ. Richard, Marinda and Chris stood around the BBQ as the steaks cooked, but for some reason, Chris couldn’t take his eyes of Marinda. She was dressed casually, wearing a blouse, which covered her chest comfortably, and a long flowing skirt, her blonde hair was blowing softly in the breeze, and her womanly curves were not overly prominent.

Once the steaks were cooked, everyone headed inside, and Chris asked Marinda to grab the salad from the fridge, and Richard to grab some more beer. Once we were seated at the table, and everyone was served, Richard asked “What’s on your mind, dad? What’s this news you have for us?”

With that question asked, Chris had no option other than to answer it. So he took a deep breath, and said “Well Richard, I have decided to quit my job, and I am enrolling in a photography course. I am going to try and make your mum’s studio everything she dreamed it would be.”

The news went down better than Chris had anticipated. Richard actually seemed impressed with his determination, and vision. The rest of the meal went well, there were some jokes told, and the mood was generally pretty good. Once dinner was finished, and the plates were empty, Marinda cleared the table, and went in to the kitchen. Both Chris and Richard could hear the water running, which told them that Marinda was doing the dishes. Knowing that they had a few minutes, Chris decided to approach Richard about using Marinda as a model for my portfolio. “Richard, I have enrolled in a photography course, as you know, and need to compile a portfolio for my the photography course, before the course starts, and I was wondering firstly if you think Marinda would help me out by letting me photograph her, and secondly if you would object.”

Richard fell silent in thought, and didn’t answer me straight away, but when he did answer Richard said, “I don’t have a problem with it dad, but I can’t answer for Marinda. I think that is something that she should decide, not me. But I will go into the kitchen and talk to her about it.” With that said, Richard stood up, and headed in to the kitchen, leaving Chris alone at the table to finish his beer.
 
Marinda looked out of the kitchen window, as she allowed the dishes to soak, before attempting to wash them. She loved coming to her father-in-law’s house, with its view of the country side that spread itself out before her eyes, with the woods forming a glorious backdrop with trees sporting different colored leaves.

Once in a while, Marinda would spot the reflection of her emerald eyes in a window pane. Many a person had commented to her, that having been blessed with both, blonde hair, and emerald eyes, she was indeed, truly unique.

“Dreaming again, are you?” It was Richard.

“And why not? It’s lovely here.” Then she turned to face him. “I thought you were with your father.”

Then her husband put his arms around her. “Dad has requested a favour of you. It’s to do with that photography course. He needs to put a portfolio together before the course starts, so he was wondering if you would…”

“Would what?”

“Model for him…just for the next month, that’s all. I have no problem with it, but it’s your decision.”

Suddenly Marinda reached behind, and forcefully broke Richard’s hug on her. “How dare you suggest such a thing?”

A stunned Richard, at first, was lost for words. Then as he was about to say something, his wife spoke. “You seem to have forgotten what you made me do, when we got engaged.”

Crossing her arms, Marinda continued, “When we began to date, you knew that I was taking a modeling course, and then all of a sudden, no, in fact, the moment I agreed to marry you, you demanded, not requested, but demanded, that I put a halt to any plans of becoming a model, the very day, in fact, before I was going to do a fashion shoot as part my graduation into professional modeling.”

Then she began to poke her husband in his stomach. “And now, you have no problem with me posing for your father. You hypocrite!” Then she waited for Richard’s response to her outburst, an outburst that she hoped Chris hadn’t heard. As the father of her husband, she loved him dearly, just as much as she did with her own parents.

Hanging his head, Richard said, "Yes, I did, didn't I? And you have ever right to be angry with me, honey. Now, I regret that decision to make you stop modeling. It was a bad, no, it was a major mistake on my behalf. I’ll go and tell dad that you can’t do it."

“Oh no, you won’t!” exclaimed Marinda. What a way to have some fun for herself, she suddenly thought, when compared to being stuck at home, looking after the house, doing the laundry, cooking meals, while Richard was either at work, or on one of his business trips to Japan for his company.

Then shoving a dish cloth in her husband’s hands, she said, “Here! You do the dishes, and then clean the BBQ, while I chat with your father about his request. If I agree to pose for him, it’s because I’m doing it out of respect for him, not because you have now changed your mine on me being a model, even if it’s just to pose, temporally, for your father.”

Marinda needed to clean herself up first. To get to the bathroom, she had go through the living room, passing Chris in the process. “I’ll be back in a minute or two, Chris, and then we’ll discuss your request.”

In the bathroom, Marinda looked at herself in the mirror, making sure she looked respectable for her potential client, even if it was her father-in-law. 5’7”, 34-24-34, blonde, emerald eyes. - Yes, she had it all, and in the right places. Now it was time to see what Chris had to offer.

Sitting down in front of her father-in-law, she said, “Chris, Richard tells me that you would like me to model for you for about…thirty days, I believe. I wonder if you could let me know what type of poses you are looking for.”
 
Last edited:
Chris was taken aback by Marinda’s fleeting appearance and comment in the living room. He wondered why she sounded so formal, so business like, he chalked it up to the slight disturbance he had overheard. Nonetheless, his eyes followed her as she stepped so lightly, so elegantly, so ladylike, through the living room.

As Chris waited for Marinda, he took a big mouthful of his beer, and waited for her return. A minute or two later, Marinda reappeared in the living room, sat down opposite Chris, and said “Chris, Richard tells me that you would like me to model for you for about…thirty days, I believe. I wonder if you could let me know what type of poses you are looking for.”

Again her boldness, and directness, threw Chris off balance. He was not used to Marinda being so forthcoming. Chris tried to hide his shock when he answered her saying, “Yes I would Marinda. I need to put together a portfolio, for my photography course. I was thinking of doing a variety of shoots, to demonstrate that I know what I am doing with a camera.”

Chris paused to give Marinda a chance to respond, and he took another mouthful of beer, before continuing, “I would like to do some shots in the studio, like portraits shots, I would also like to do some photoshop shots, where you work with a backdrop, and I photoshop in a jungle background, or you patting a lion. I would also like to go the beach, and get some photos of you in the surf, and running on the sand etcetera.” All the while he was saying this he was watching Marinda, mesmerised by her sparkling emerald eyes, and the beauty she was radiating.

Before Marinda had a chance to digest what Chris had said, he continued, as he stood and headed out of the room, “And I would also like to do some photos up here, maybe in the stables, or around a fire. But if you do accept I would be willing to pay you for your time, and give you duplicates of all the photos I use. Would you like another beer?”

Chris didn’t hear a reply from Marinda, and returned with two beers, placing one in front of Marinda, as Chris sat down, he said to Marinda, “I would like to get started as soon as possible on this Marinda. I only have 3 weeks to get this done, because it needs to be submitted before the course starts, so if you could get back to me by say tomorrow night, if you need time to think, I would really appreciate it.”
 
Marinda sat in silence as Chris told her what he planned for his portfolio. The more he told her, the more she felt herself being drawn deeper into his plans. This is what she had been dreaming of, since she had been forced to stop her modelling career, before it had even started.

The places Chris wanted to take her - places she had hardly been since she her marriage to his son - the ideas he offered, all of which were sinking into her mind.

Then he offered to pay her, and give her duplicates of all the photos he would take of her. Before Marinda had a chance to respond, Chris went away, returning with beer for both of them only a few moments later.

He then told her, that he needed her decision by the following night. But Marinda didn’t require more time. Pushing her beer bottle away, she said, “At modelling school, I was told that I shouldn’t drink alcohol at least twenty-four hours before a shoot. I’m not going to pose for you, to get money, but if you insist, then my fee is $20 per hour, but I will accept the duplicate photos anyway.”

Then Marinda leaned forward, and looking Chris in the eye, said, “When do you want to start, and what do want me to wear? How about a dress?”
 
Last edited:
Chris sat mute, as Marinda’s excitement overtook her composed, businesslike demeanour. He knew he had a model, the moment she said “At modelling school, I was told that I shouldn’t drink alcohol at least twenty-four hours before a shoot...”by the time Marinda finished talking Chris had formulated a plan.

“That’s great Marinda, and I am sure we will work well together. I need you to wait here for a minute.” Chris said as he stood up, and said “Excuse me please.” Chris walked out of the living room, in the opposite direction of the kitchen. When Chris returned, he had an envelope in his hand, which he sat on the table.

Once Chris sat back down at the table, he made eye contact with Marinda, and said, “Since your modelling school suggested no drinking for 24 hours before a shoot, I would like you to go shopping tomorrow. I was thinking that we could start by doing a photo shoot in the studio. I would like you to like you to bring a few changes of clothing. Because after I do your portraits, I will be doing the backdrop shots, if we have the time. I also want you at the studio natural, no makeup; I will have a makeup artist at the studio for you.”

Chris slid the envelope towards Marinda, and said, “Take this, there is $1,000 in there. I want you to spend it all on clothes.”

Just then Richard came out of the kitchen his face was long, and said, “Sorry to do this Marinda. But I need to get home. I have to leave to go to Japan early tomorrow morning. There are problems over there, and I might be gone for 2 – 3 weeks.” Richard didn’t look overly impressed about having to leave for Japan, but work was work, and unfortunately with Richard, work came first. Richard then turned to his father, and said, “Thanks for dinner dad. Everything has been washed, and the BBQ cleaned. I’ll email you when I get to Japan.”

Richard put his hand on Marinda’s shoulder and said, in a cold voice “Are you coming home with me, or will you be coming home later?” Chris got the impression from that little snippet that there certainly was trouble in their relationship.

Chris could feel the tension looming, and decided a tactical retreat might be best. Chris Stood up from the table, and excused himself, saying to Richard in a cold, unimpressed voice, “I need to stable the horses. Just close the door behind you when you go.” Chris then turned to Marinda and said, “If you would still like to talk about the photo shoot, you can either call me, or come down to the stables, once Richard leaves.” He said, in somewhat warmer tone of voice. As Chris walked to the stables, he was fuming with anger. If Chris had taught Richard anything, it was to treat his women with respect.
 
Marinda was in shock when Chris gave her $1000 to buy clothing for her to model in, rather than asking her to bring her own. He certainly knows how to take care of business, and his model, she thought.

Then her husband announced that he had to go to Japan the next day, owing to problems there. Though it wasn’t new to her that he had to go there, it was the fact that it was a last minute decision by his company, which took her by surprise, or was it really a last minute decision?

It seemed coincidental that Richard had to leave for 2 - 3 weeks without warning, which just happened to be the same amount of time she would be posing for his father on what would be close to, if not, a daily basis.

Telling her husband that she still needed to talk to his father about a couple of things, she kissed him, passionately, which he returned, before watching him leave, after which she closed the door, and went to search for Chris near the stables.

Finding him, she said, “I was just wondering what type of clothing you want me to buy, or do you want me to make that decision? If the latter, I was thinking of a business suit, as it’s made up of different items, which can be exchanged. For example, I could wear pants, and then change them for a skirt. Pose with, and without the jacket. Pumps, then high heels. Wear my hair up then down. That sort of thing, but you're the boss."

Chris stood before her, silent. Then Marinda knew that he was going over her suggestions in his mind.

"Oh, Richard has left already, so I was wondering if you could drive me home. I’ll pay you for your time and gas,” she said, hoping to get some kind of response out of him.
 
Last edited:
Chris was just rounding up the last horse when he spotted Marinda walking down the paddock towards him. His first thought was, “I wonder what happened? I wonder if she is staying here the night.”

Chris was expecting Marinda to be dishevelled, upset, or maybe even angry; instead she was her calm, businesslike self that she was before Richard dropped the bombshell about having to go to Japan. Chris heard Marinda’s question about what clothing he had wanted her to buy. But he wasn’t quite ready to answer that. Chris was still upset about the way Richard, had spoken to Marinda, in front of him.

Marinda took Chris’s silence, as some form of ignorance, though it was anything but. When Marinda told Chris, "Oh, Richard has left already, so I was wondering if you could drive me home. I’ll pay you for your time and gas, just as he was closing the stable door. Chris secured the door, turned to Marinda, and said, “I’ll drive you home, but we are family Marinda. You are like a daughter to me. I don’t want you to pay me for doing you a favour.” Chris’s tone was short, and sharp, to indicate that he was hurt by her offer.

As they were in the stables, and next door was the barn, Chris said to Marinda, “As for the clothing, I like your idea of interchangeable clothing, but I was thinking of you buying a few outfits. I can’t photo shop you into a jungle, while you are wearing a business suit.” Chris chuckled at that idea, before continuing, “Ideally, the business suit would do nicely for the portrait shoot. But as I said to you I want to try and get a wide range of shots, ranging from shots taken in here, and the barn, so I was thinking a cowgirl look, to photos at the beach, so ideally a bikini, or swimming costume, and maybe a sarong, or sundress.” Chris smiled to himself at the thought of seeing his daughter-in-law, wearing next to nothing.

With that said, Chris ushered Marinda out of the stables, and shut the big wooden doors. “I think it might be best if I take you home now, considering Richard has to go over to Japan tomorrow. I’m guessing you would like to make the most of his last night here.” Chris said, as the doors clicked shut.

Chris offered his arm to Marinda for the 5 minute walk to the house. Once at the house, Chris locked the back door, and went about closing the house up. “I won’t be long, I just need to lock up and grab my keys and wallet.” Chris said as he pulled the kitchen window closed.

Once Chris had secured his house, Chris found Marinda in the living room and said, “I’m ready whenever you are, Marinda.”
 
Marinda stood in the living room, going over in her mind how to come up with a cowgirl outfit. She had seen many photos of them, while studying at modelling school. Some wore jeans, others wore shorts, and in most they had knotted their shirt up, thus revealing a bare midriff. Some wore boots, but those who posed on hay, were bare footed.

Suddenly her train of thought was cut short. “I’m ready whenever you are, Marinda.”

Marinda then took Chris’s hand in hers. “I’m sorry if I have offended you about offering to pay for your time and gas, but I didn’t want you to get the impression that I was taking your kindness for granted.”

Soon they were on the way out of Chris's home and on the way to his car.

After opening the car door for Marinda to get in, and making sure she was comfortable, Chris walked around the front of the car, got in, and then drove away. For the first minute, nothing was said between them.

Eventually, Marinda asked Chris, “The cowgirl outfit. Do you want jeans or shorts? Boots or bare footed?” As for the portrait, how about I wear my evening gown along with opera gloves. I think that would make a more appealing portrait then a business suit, would it not? The summer dress and the sarong are no problem, but…the bikini…well…Richard only wants me to wear a swimsuit, because he doesn’t want other men staring at me at the pool parties, we host.

“I'm sorry to say this about your son, Chris, but I think he’s a hypocrite for that. He likes gawking at other girls in bikinis at the parties, but he sure as hell, doesn't want other guys doing the same to me. But, again, you’re the boss, not Richard. If you want me to pose in a bikini, then so be it!”
 
Last edited:
Chris closed the car door after Marinda settled in to the passenger side of his car, and walked around to the driver’s side, jumped in the car, and turned the key, and let the car idle as he put his belt on, and drove his car out of the garage, and down his drive way. Once Chris had turned the car on to the road, Marinda said “The cowgirl outfit. Do you want jeans or shorts? Boots or bare footed? As for the portrait, how about I wear my evening gown along with opera gloves. I think that would make a more appealing portrait then a business suit, would it not? The summer dress and the sarong are no problem, but…the bikini…well…Richard only wants me to wear a swimsuit, because he doesn’t want other men staring at me at the pool parties, we host.” Before continuing “I'm sorry to say this about your son, Chris, but I think he’s a hypocrite for that. He likes gawking at other girls in bikinis at the parties, but he sure as hell, doesn't want other guys doing the same to me. But, again, you’re the boss, not Richard. If you want me to pose in a bikini, then so be it!”

Chris drew a breath, and said, “Well Marinda, I was thinking about you in cut off jean shorts, you know, a little longer than the short shorts all the girls are wearing these days, only because the focus of those shots, is going to be the beauty of your body, and highlighting your curves. For the portrait, you can wear an evening gown, if that is what you feel would be best.” Chris paused, as he contemplated Richard and the bikini.

Chris stopped at a red light, and looked at Marinda, and said, “I don’t want to make any more problems for you and Richard, with the bikini shoot, but a woman of your beauty, shouldn’t be forced to hide her body in a one piece suit.” The car behind tooted, because Chris had missed the light change, and he started driving again, and continued to say, “I think it wrong of him to tell you what you can, and can’t, wear. I also understand what you are saying about him being a hypocrite. But if you are agreeable, we could do a shoot of you in a one piece, that way you can show him those pictures, and we could do a shoot of you in a bikini, and the only people to see those pictures would be you and me. But that is only if you agree to that.”

As they kept driving towards Richard and Marinda’s house, Chris said, “Marinda, I get the feeling that there are some problems between you and Richard. Irrespective of the fact I am his father, I want you to know that you can talk to me. I am not going to go and tell Richard what you say. I would be a sounding board for you.” Chris then put his hand on Marinda’s thigh, and said, “Marinda, you mean a lot to me, I love the fact you are part of this family, and as head of this family, I want to do everything I can to help.”

Once Chris said that, he gave Marinda’s thigh a gentle squeeze, to reassure her.

As Chris turned the car into Richard and Marinda’s driveway, Chris said “If you want me to come shopping with you tomorrow, I don’t have any plans.”
 
Last edited:
Marinda took in everything Chris said to her. The cowgirl outfit, the bikini, her body, her curves, Richard, and even offering to go shopping with her.

Normally, she would go shopping on her own, but with her husband going away early the next morning, Marinda could do with some company. "Well, if you want to come shopping with me, you're more than welcome. If you do, you can help select the outfits. That way you can pick the ones you prefer me to wear, as long as they are not too revealing, especially the bikini! If I think an item is a bit risqué for my liking, I hope you don't mind me telling you."

After Chris helped her out of the car, Marinda kissed him on the cheek, as she remembered the time he had gently squeezed her thigh, something her husband hadn't done for a long time.

"Thanks for the ride, Chris, and asking me to model for you. I hope I won't let you down. Er...what time are you coming to pick me up?"
 
Last edited:
Chris was surprised when Marinda accepted his offer to go shopping, but he was glad that he could have an input in to the outfits, he knew he would get the looks he was after. Although he was a little disappointed to hear Marinda say, “...That way you can pick the ones you prefer me to wear, as long as they are not too revealing, especially the bikini! If I think an item is a bit risqué for my liking, I hope you don't mind me telling you."

Chris went to give Marinda a hug goodbye, when she leant in and kissed him goodbye. But the kiss was over before he had a chance to react, and Chris’s hands ran over Marinda’s side, and light cascaded off her breasts. Chris just acted natural, and said goodnight.

Chris leant against his car, as he watched Marinda walk off towards her front door. When Marinda was about 6 steps away from him, she turned around to him and said, "Thanks for the ride, Chris, and asking me to model for you. I hope I won't let you down. Er...what time are you coming to pick me up?"
Chris said “The pleasure is mine, and thank you for saying yes. I’m sure you won’t let me down. I just hope I do you justice in the pictures. I’ll pick you up about 9, that way we can get there when the shops open. Were you thinking of going to boutiques, or to a department store to go shopping?” Chris asked.
 
Last edited:
“Were you thinking of going to boutiques, or to a department store to go shopping?”

“Well, the boutiques are more inclined to have better quality, but are more expensive. I would think that the chances of getting a matching cowgirl outfit from them are very good. As for the summer dress, both sell them, but, again, it comes down to quality. I recommend that we get the swimsuit and sarong from a store that just deals in swimwear, as they would have a greater selection,” said Marinda, making sure that she didn’t say anything about bikinis, just in case Richard could hear them.

“I think I better go in now, and help Richard pack. I’ll see you tomorrow at 9, Chris.” Marinda said as she waved him goodbye, before entering her home.

The house was in darkness, except for some light here and there. Entering their bedroom, Marinda found Richard fast asleep, with his packed cases placed by the window. So much for making his night enjoyable, she thought. The she spotted a note on her pillowcase. It was in Richard’s handwriting.

“My dearest Marinda,

Please forgive my attitude towards you at dads. It was wrong of me. The kiss we exchanged was wonderful. I knew there and then, that you still love me, despite what had happened earlier.

I have to leave at 5, so I will wake you up at 4, so that we can enjoy an early breakfast together, a meal that we will not share for another 2 – 3 weeks.

Your loving husband,

Richard.

XXX”

With tears beginning to roll down her cheeks, Marinda bent over and kissed Richard on his lips. “I love you, so much.”

*****

The next morning, Marinda woke to find her husband no longer lying by her side. Looking at her clock, she was stunned. It showed 4:55. “What the hell? He promised to wake me up at four!”

Going down, she found Richard by the front door, with his cases be his side. “The limo is here. I’ll text you when I arrive at the airport. I’ve left you a note on the kitchen counter. Goodbye, sweetheart.”

“I don’t believe this! You said in your note that we would spend breakfast together. Could I have, at least…”

Then Marinda watched in horror as he closed the door.

“…a goodbye kiss.”

She was in such a shock, that she couldn’t find the strength to open the door, to wave him goodbye. Tears flowed like a waterfall, as she walked to the kitchen. Finding the note, she read it.

“Marinda,

I decided not to wake you, as I knew you had an early appointment with dad, concerning shopping.

I know that you will be busy with your temporary job, but please try to keep the house clean.

Richard.”

No dearest, no sweetheart, no kisses in the note, and it was obvious that he had heard her conversation with his father, which meant that he had faked being asleep when she entered the bedroom.

Oh, how she wanted to have made love to him, but it was obvious that he hadn’t been interested.

After taking a shower, Marinda selected a deep blue summer dress to wear, before heading back down to the kitchen to have a light breakfast which included an orange juice.

Time seemed to pass by, and before she knew, she heard the doorbell ring. The clock said 8:58. Knowing it was Chris; she quickly got up, raced to the shoe closet, and put on matching high-heels. Then taking a deep breath, Marinda opened the door, to see a smiling Chris standing before her.

So much different than his son, she thought. Then a thought came to her. “I’ll be right back, Chris.”

With that she went to the kitchen, grabbed the note her husband had written her, and then went back to find Chris holding the car’s passenger door open for her. Locking the front door, she looked at him, trying to find any traits her husband had inherited from his father. It was difficult for her. They seemed to be two different men.

After watching Chris make sure she was comfortable, and getting in his side, Marinda said, "Before we leave, I want to say something. Do you remember, that you asked me if there was a problem between Richard and me, and to let you know?"

Without giving him a chance to respond, Marinda told him what had happened since she arrived home, the previous evening.

They she gave him the note that she had retrieved from the kitchen. "Read that! Who does he think I am? His bloody maid?"
 
Last edited:
Chris listened as Marinda answered his question, with an expertise that he didn’t expect. Marinda said, rather knowledgably, ”Well, the boutiques are more inclined to have better quality, but are more expensive. I would think that the chances of getting a matching cowgirl outfit from them are very good. As for the summer dress, both sell them, but, again, it comes down to quality. I recommend that we get the swimsuit and sarong from a store that just deals in swimwear, as they would have a greater selection.” Chris also noted the sad tone that crept in to her voice as she said “I think I better go in now, and help Richard pack. I’ll see you tomorrow at 9, Chris.” Whether the sadness in her voice was intentional, or accidental, it had an impact on Chris. Chris returned Marinda’s wave, and said “Sleep well.” as she stepped in to her house.

During the drive home, Chris couldn’t stop thinking about the sadness he had picked up on in Marinda’s voice, as they parted company. It played on his mind all the way home.

Chris pulled into his driveway, his thoughts still with Marinda, and how she would be spending her night with Richard. Would it be a night of intimacy, with lots of kisses and cuddles, or would it be a night of fighting, given the tension that was felt here.

Chris sat down and drank another beer, and watched some TV trying to forget about Marinda, and the tension he had witnessed, in his own house. But the more Chris tried to forget about it, the madder he got. Chris had tried to teach Richard to treat his women with respect. Chris had made a point of never fighting with his mother in front of Richard. Chris had gone out of his way to please his mother. Chris didn’t understand what was going with his son. He was looking for answers. But these were answers that only Richard could give him.

Chris went and showered, hoping that the water cascading off him, would take his thoughts of Marinda away, as it ran down the drain. It worked for all of about the first 3 seconds. As Chris’s body adjust to the water, his plan worked, but once his body was adjusted to the water, Marinda slowly worked her way back in to his thoughts. As Chris washed himself, he wondered what it would feel like to have his daughter-in-law wash him. Chris then knew that he had crossed the lines of morality. The lines he valued so dearly. Chris scolded himself for having such lewd thoughts.

Chris was unaware of his body’s reaction to his thoughts. The reaction he had shocked him. It wasn’t until he started drying himself that Chris realised that he had a semi-erection. This infuriated Chris. He was getting all hot and horny over his daughter-in-law. Chris hung his towel up, and walked to his room naked, crawled in to bed, and tried to sleep.

Chris tossed and turned that night. He was still angry with himself because of the thoughts he had had the night before. But nonetheless, Chris got out of bed, and followed his usual morning routine. Once Chris had had his usual cup of coffee, and 2 pieces of toast, he meandered back to his room, and debated what to wear. Chris pulled out a pair of faded blue jeans, and a polo shirt, and then decided against them. He threw them back into the closet, and pulled out a pair of dress pants, and collared shirt. Chris got dressed, and then splashed on some of his favourite cologne, and checked the time on his bedside clock, and saw that it was 8:25. He grabbed his keys, and headed out to the car.

Before leaving, Chris plugged his iPod into the car stereo, and put on the playlist full of 80’s and 90’s music. Chris drove along, bopping away to music from his era, and laughing at the traffic that was congested on the other side of the road. Chris turned in to Marinda’s street, and pulled up out the front of his son’s house, and visions of selected moments of last night flashed before his eyes. He replayed the moment Richard put his hand on Marinda’s shoulder and said, in a cold voice “Are you coming home with me, or will you be coming home later?”, and could almost feel the tension again, even though it was only a replay of the night before.

Chris wondered how the night had panned out, but decided not to ask about it. Instead he reminded himself that this was for his course, and he was going to professional. He got out of the car, and didn’t bother locking it, as he started up the path to Marinda’s front door. Chris reached the front door, and rang the doorbell. Chris was in awe when Marinda opened the door, and saw her. The deep blue dress she had chosen complimented her eyes, and her blonde hair was a stark contrast to the fabric, but overall she looked gorgeous. All he could do was smile for the moment she stood in the doorway, before she said “I’ll be right back, Chris.” Marinda’s action’s caused Chris some concern, but he just headed back to the car, opened Marinda’s door, and leant against the car, as he waited for Marinda to reappear.

Marinda wasn’t even a minute, and Chris thought that she must have forgotten to lock the back door, or shut a window or something, as she moved effortlessly down the path. Her body moved so fluidly, her hair bounced with each step she took. He thought about how good the photos of her would turn out, and hoped that his teachers would see her beauty too.

Once Marinda was settled and comfortable in the car, Chris closed the door behind her, and walked around the car, and climbed in his side. Chris had barely done his seatbelt up, when Marinda said, "Before we leave, I want to say something. Do you remember, that you asked me if there was a problem between Richard and me, and to let you know?"

Before Chris had a chance to respond, Marinda told him about the events that had occurred, since he had driven her home. Without missing a beat, Marinda gave Chris the note that Richard had left her. "Read that! Who does he think I am? His bloody maid?"

Chris listened as Marinda told him everything, and when he read the note, his blood boiled. Chris was ready to explode. He hadn’t even started the car, and already this day had done nothing but raise his blood pressure. Chris knew that Marinda needed consoling, and could see the tears welling in Marinda’s eyes. Chris didn’t know what to say. Chris patted Marinda on the thigh, and rest his hand there as he said “I’m sorry about Richard, I don’t know what has come over him. I tried my best to instil decent values into him, and to treat his women with respect. But it seems I failed. Would it have killed him to sign the note Love Richard? Would it have killed him to at least stir when you kissed him good night? Would it have hurt him to wake you to have breakfast with him? I mean, he asked you to move here from your home town, give up all your family, and friends, and he treats you like this. It’s enough to drive me around the bend, treating a gorgeous girl like you like this.”

Chris squeezed Marinda’s thigh, before turning the key, and as the car spluttered to life, he said, “Where would you like to go first Marinda?”

Marinda gave Chris the name of a shopping centre, and Chris started off towards the shops. As he started driving, Chris said, “Marinda... I know this may be none of my business... But... How long have things been this bad with you and Richard?”
 
Last edited:
“Marinda... I know this may be none of my business... But... How long have things been this bad with you and Richard?”

Though she had wanted to keep it a private situation between husband and wife, Marinda knew that it was no longer the case, as she had told her father-in-law what had happened, and shown him the note his son had left for her.

With tears in her eyes, she said, "About a month now. I have no idea why, but he's no longer the man I fell in love with. We both wanted children, but now he wants to wait. In fact he told me to go on the pill. I want to be the mother of the next generation of your family tree, Chris, but it takes two to do it, and with me on the pill, how on earth will that happen? I love Richard so much, but there is a limit. It's as if I'm a trophy wife, dressed up in an evening gown when he puts on special parties for his clients."

Then Marinda put her hand on Chris's thigh. "I'm sure you didn't treat Liz that way. Even though I hadn't known her for long, before her passing, I knew she was filled with love for you. Oh, how you must miss her."
 
Last edited:
Chris listened to Marinda as she explained everything that had been going on. He felt saddened by what his son had done, and felt sympathy for Marinda. He was mortified when he heard what Richard had asked her to do. Chris couldn’t believe that Richard had asked Marinda to wait to start a family.

When Marinda said "I'm sure you didn't treat Liz that way. Even though I hadn't known her for long, before her passing, I knew she was filled with love for you. Oh, how you must miss her." The memories Chris had of Liz came flooding back. Chris went quiet and sombre for a minute, before pulling the car up, and looking at Marinda. He saw tears running down her cheek, and gently wiped them away.

Chris resisted the urge to hold Marinda, instead he said, “You’re right Marinda, I never treated Liz that way. In fact, I treated her like a queen. She was the centre of my world, and her death shattered me.” Chris grabbed Marinda’s hand, and said, “All I can do is apologise for my son, I tried to teach him better. If you want, when he comes back I can try and talk to him, but I can’t promise anything.”

Chris let go of Marinda’s hand, and wiped her cheek again, before starting the car in the direction of the mall. They travelled in silence for a while, before Chris said, “Marinda, I was thinking, and please don’t think any less of me for suggesting this, but you and Richard used to travel together, even if it was for work. For the last 4 trips, Richard has been going alone, and he is getting less notice to travel. Like yesterday, I didn’t even hear his phone ring, but he said work rang, so we have to believe him. Do you think it is possible, that Richard has a lady in Japan, or somewhere else, and is using work as a cover?” By the time Chris had finished explaining his theory to Marinda, they had pulled in to a parking spot at the mall, and Chris decided that since this issue had been addressed, it needed to be concluded before they went shopping.

Once Chris had turned the car off he turned to Marinda and said, “I’m not saying he is having an affair, or anything like that. But something must be going on to explain the changes Richard is showing.” As Chris finished saying that, he rested his hand on Marinda’s thigh, “You deserve to know what is going on Marinda.”
 
“You deserve to know what is going on Marinda.”

Marinda didn’t want to keep talking about her matrimony problems, because she really wanted to go shopping for outfits. “Unless, I have proof of Richard’s infidelity, I can’t really confront him. Look, I don't want to be rude, I know you mean well, but we have other things on our mind at the moment.”

After saying that, Marinda got out of the car, without waiting for Chris, saying, “Come on Chris, let’s get down to the business at hand. I know there is a boutique just inside the mall, where we may get a cowgirl outfit.”

Chris offered his arm to Marinda as they walked towards the mall, which she thankfully accepted. Soon they entered the boutique. “Can I help you? The female store clerk asked.

Normally, Marinda didn’t like being asked that question, upon entering a store, but, today, time was of the essence. “Do you have any cowgirl’s outfits we could look at?”

“We certainly do. Please follow me.”

On arriving at the particular section of the store, Marinda took in the different outfits available. “Okay, Chris, which ones do you want me to pose in”?
 
Last edited:
The sales lady led Chris and Marinda to a rack in the middle of the boutique, and said “Here are our some of our nicer cowgirl outfits.”

As Marinda turned to Chris and said “Okay, Chris, which ones do you want me to pose in?” The sales lady started rummaging through the display and pulled out a coat hanger, that had a red checked shirt hanging off it, and a pair of shorts under it. “I think this will be your size ma’am.” The sales lady said as soon as Marinda finished asking Chris.

Chris looked at it, and smiled. “I think that this would look great.” Chris said as he took it off the sales lady, and held it up surveying it.

Chris turned to Marinda, and said, “I’d really like it if you could try this on Marinda. I think you would look great in it.”

As Chris handed Marinda the coat hanger, almost not giving Marinda a choice, he asked “Where are the change rooms please?”

Chris sensed a hint of hesitation from Marinda, as she took the coat hanger, “Why don’t you go try it on. Let’s see what you look like in it. I think you would look stunning.” Chris said pushing the coat hanger towards Marinda, offering it to her a bit more firmly, his knuckles just glancing off Marinda’s breast. “Sorry Marinda, I didn’t mean to touch you there.” As shocks of excitement rushed through Chris's body.
 
Last edited:
“Sorry Marinda, I didn’t mean to touch you there.”

“Don’t worry about it, Chris. It was an accident,” she replied, before heading off to the changing room, while thinking back to the early days of her marriage to Richard, where they would explore each other’s naked body with their hands.

Marinda had hoped that would result in her giving Richard a blow job, but he was never in the mood for that, thinking that it was just a waste of his sperm.

As she took off her dress, she took in the shorts Chris had given her. “Boy, those don’t leave much to one’s imagination,” she softly muttered. But there was no way; she was going to wear those without panties.

Taking a deep breath, she pulled the shorts up her legs until they sat over her panties. Looking in the mirror, Marinda was surprised to find that the outline of her panties didn’t show. Then she picked up the red checker shirt, and slipped it on over her shoulders. Then pulling it up, she knotted it just below her breasts, while making sure that her bra wasn’t visible.

Then Marinda walked out into the store, to see Chris staring at her. “I suppose we need boots now,” she said.

“Oh, we have those over there,” the sales lady responded.
 
Chris stared at Marinda when she emerged from the dressing room, he was both speechless, and breathless. Marinda was far sexier than he had imagined.

Chris hardly heard Marinda say, “I suppose we need boots now.” But managed to say, "Uh, yeah."

The sales lady directed their attention to a display of boots against the far wall. There were boots in all different colours, and styles. Chris walked over to the display, and picked up a pair of light tan boots, with dark brown stitching. The stitching resembled a rose, but none the less, Chris thought the stark contrast would look good in print.

"What about these ones Marinda? Do you like them?" Chris asked, walking back to Marinda, unaware that his erection was visible through his jeans.
 
"What about these ones Marinda? Do you like them?"

She studied the boots in detail. “They do look nice, don’t they? Let me try them on.” With that Marinda sat down and slowly encased her lower legs into them. Then standing up, she walked around, making sure the boots were comfortable for walking in.

“They’ll do fine Chris. Let me go and change back into my dress, and if it’s okay with you, I’ll wear these just to soften them up a bit.” Then she noticed the bulge in Chris’ jeans.

Not wanting to embarrass the sales lady, Marinda leaned closer to him, and said softly, “You better do something about your manly weapon, before you pay the bill, otherwise the sales lady, will think it’s aiming at her you know what!” Then she winked, before heading off to the changing room.
 
Chris felt his cheeks redden as Marinda said, “You better do something about your manly weapon, before you pay the bill, otherwise the sales lady, will think it’s aiming at her you know what!” He also caught the wink Marinda threw him, before heading off to get changed again.

"I'm just going to look around while she gets changed." Chris said to the sales lady after Marinda headed off to the change room.

Chris perused the shop, while waiting for Marinda to get changed. As he looked around the shop, Chris spotted a cowboy hat that he thought would be a nice addition for the outfit Marinda had just shown him.

He consciously felt his hardness disappearing as he continued waiting for Marinda.

Marinda emerged from the change room not long after his hardness had returned to its flaccid state, but Chris was convinced that Marinda had removed her bra, as he could see her nipples pressing against the sheer fabric of her dress.

Chris took the outfit from Marinda, and headed for the check out, paid for the new outfit, but couldn’t take his eyes off Marinda’s nipples. As Chris took the bags off the counter, he became aware of himself becoming more aroused.

Once they had left the shop, Chris turned to Marinda and said “Well, that wasn’t as painful as I thought it was going to be. Where to now my dear?” He asked, half-chuckling as he said it.
 
Back
Top