Husbands sharing wives

driveshaft

Really Really Experienced
I'd like to chat with husbands who are fantasizing about sharing their wives or wives with the same fantasy. Chat, pic trade, mutual masturbation, or cam play are possibilities. Let me know if you're interested.

Sharing

I enjoy sharing my big tit wife. Nothing sexier than watching your topless wife sucking on a cock then stripping down and fucking that hard cock till he fills her full of his thick hot seed.

Anyone with a sexy wife they'd like to fantasize about taking another man's cock?

Anyone with a sexy wife they'd like to fantasize about taking another man's cock?

I have done so in an MMF threesome with my wife and, even though the other guy was nervous and couldn't perform up to my expectations, it was still the hottest, most erotic thing I've ever experienced.

We did this on several consecutive nights and on one of them, we began by taking pics - this got my wife so hot that she admitted afterwards that we could have done anything we wanted to her that evening; anything! DP, bondage, anything! (As it was, she got eaten, spanked, fucked pretty hard in her pussy and mouth, and had hot cum shot on her!)

Anyway, here's how I feel about wife sharing in the MMF context:

The idea of double-teaming a woman has an incredibly naughty allure. I believe it is actually more naughty and taboo than the FFM case, which has really become quite socially acceptable and mundane. It’s all about her!

After all, the woman in an MMF threesome is ipso facto more girl than one guy can handle. Unlike FFM, with MMF there are MULTIPLE cocks, and MULTIPLE holes. More opportunity to give it and take it. Suddenly a new option “opens up”: double penetration. Not “simulated” DP… we’re talking about the real deal. Lots of motion, lots of friction, different partners, different cocks, different rhythms. A whole new world of combinations (DP, DAP, DPP, oral/vag, oral/anal) becomes possible. The center wants attention. She wants affection. She wants to be fucked senseless. The men in the room are tools – sexual tools that exist only for her masturbatory pleasure. They have been objectified into cocks and fingers and tongues – inanimate objects that serve only one purpose: to get her off. She is a sex-starved, take-everything-you-can-dish-out woman begging for it all, begging for release, and she can’t get enough of it.

What is that but the very definition of sluttiness (and my definition of epically fucking hot)?

FFM threesome? Fun, for sure. Exciting too!
MMF threesome? Now that’s a thing which promises to unleash the immense latent female sexual power and capacity that must otherwise be kept deep and held secret for fear of pejorative judgments and social stigma.

To behold that bottomless pool of raw dripping lust, exposed and revealed, and to recklessly throw oneself into it, is, to me, the ultimate form of worship and intimacy.

My wife is older, big tits and just thinking about another guy doing her makes me hard.

Love your analysis. I agree completely. MMF is all about a woman releasing all her inhibitions and just turning into a complete wanton slut. Very hot.

I have done so in an MMF threesome with my wife and, even though the other guy was nervous and couldn't perform up to my expectations, it was still the hottest, most erotic thing I've ever experienced.

We did this on several consecutive nights and on one of them, we began by taking pics - this got my wife so hot that she admitted afterwards that we could have done anything we wanted to her that evening; anything! DP, bondage, anything! (As it was, she got eaten, spanked, fucked pretty hard in her pussy and mouth, and had hot cum shot on her!)

The idea of double-teaming a woman has an incredibly naughty allure. I believe it is actually more naughty and taboo than the FFM case, which has really become quite socially acceptable and mundane. It’s all about her!

After all, the woman in an MMF threesome is ipso facto more girl than one guy can handle. Unlike FFM, with MMF there are MULTIPLE cocks, and MULTIPLE holes. More opportunity to give it and take it. Suddenly a new option “opens up”: double penetration. Not “simulated” DP… we’re talking about the real deal. Lots of motion, lots of friction, different partners, different cocks, different rhythms. A whole new world of combinations (DP, DAP, DPP, oral/vag, oral/anal) becomes possible. The center wants attention. She wants affection. She wants to be fucked senseless. The men in the room are tools – sexual tools that exist only for her masturbatory pleasure. They have been objectified into cocks and fingers and tongues – inanimate objects that serve only one purpose: to get her off. She is a sex-starved, take-everything-you-can-dish-out woman begging for it all, begging for release, and she can’t get enough of it.

What is that but the very definition of sluttiness (and my definition of epically fucking hot)?

MMF threesome? Now that’s a thing which promises to unleash the immense latent female sexual power and capacity that must otherwise be kept deep and held secret for fear of pejorative judgments and social stigma.

To behold that bottomless pool of raw dripping lust, exposed and revealed, and to recklessly throw oneself into it, is, to me, the ultimate form of worship and intimacy.

Are you well hung

So, I've been told. Never really bothered to take a real accurate measurement but my best guess is between 7 and 8 inches and a couple inches thick. Got a decent shot in my profile ;)

And you?

Oh, and what does your wife think about the idea of being taken by another man? Would she be into it? Would she want two at once? Do tell. :devil:

Love your analysis. I agree completely. MMF is all about a woman releasing all her inhibitions and just turning into a complete wanton slut. Very hot.

Yes!!!! Exactly. It's really something to behold (and to be a part of)! :devil:

wanker: an older woman with big tits? yes please! i'm 27 M, and i def get off to a nice, sexy older woman ;)

Hmmmm ............ I need to print this and show it to my hubby when he asks what i want for our 8th year anniversary come this September ;) !!!! In this society the word " slut " has such a negative connotation associated with it .......... such a shame ;)

Hmmmm ............ I need to print this and show it to my hubby when he asks what i want for our 8th year anniversary come this September ;) !!!! In this society the word " slut " has such a negative connotation associated with it .......... such a shame ;)

I agree that it is a shame. My wife and I understand that there is also a positive connotation to the word and we've loved our foray into the world of her sluttiness.

I wish you and your husband the best of luck. If the 8th anniversary wish comes true, I'd love to hear details. Better yet, I'd love to be the 8th anniversary gift! ;)

I agree that it is a shame. My wife and I understand that there is also a positive connotation to the word and we've loved our foray into the world of her sluttiness.

I wish you and your husband the best of luck. If the 8th anniversary wish comes true, I'd love to hear details. Better yet, I'd love to be the 8th anniversary gift! ;)

Thank you kindly for the best wishes !!! He has two months to ummmmm figure out a " nice " present or better yet presents ;) !!!

Thank you kindly for the best wishes !!! He has two months to ummmmm figure out a " nice " present or better yet presents ;) !!!

I seriously hope you've been "guiding" him toward what you'd really like. We men can often be a bit thick. :D

I seriously hope you've been "guiding" him toward what you'd really like. We men can often be a bit thick. :D

Truust me ........ I'm trying my best ;) He's so called " Hot and Cold "on the topic ahem ahem ?? Hot when his cock is throbbing and hard but COLD the second he cums and think " well its just a fantasy right hon ? :rolleyes: "

OMFG elaine...You have not idea how hard my cock is after reading this. You're making my Friday afternoon incredibly eventful (even if you are preventing me from getting work done).

Oppppsss .............. my bad ;) !!

Please don't apologize. This is a very very good thing. (At least my cock thinks so).

I'm interested in your husband's feelings about your MMF fantasy. I understand his hot and cold feelings. Do you think he'll ever just give in and go for it with you?

Back