The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn it.

I'm on my phone and it's stupid. SUE. Not fucking she. SUE!!

*debates breaking phone* Doesn't matter what I type it always predicts the most common word I use that is similar or whatever.

I am always paying attention to boobs.

Here's a fun fact: Outside of ironically calling them "bewbs," it actually kind of annoys me to call them "boobs." It just sounds... weird.

Chuckles

Strange color for moles, but I have devoted enough brain power to it.

Bewbs man! Haven't you been paying attention?

Err, well abnormal growths? Either way it looks funny.

I am always paying attention to boobs.

Here's a fun fact: Outside of ironically calling them "bewbs," it actually kind of annoys me to call them "boobs." It just sounds... weird.

I call the boobs. Bewbs sounds weird to me.

That or tits. But that seems more of slang. So boobies or boobs.

the last thing i thought was"damn what was the last thing i thought?' then i read the person above me talking about boobs.so there is the answer. BOOBS :)

To hell with this. I'm done.

Pouts.

What's wrong?

~ hugs ~ Everything ok?

Calm down. I had a stressful work day, the latest of three in a row facing some dumbass mistakes by the new guy, was fighting a horrible migraine left over from all day at work, couldn't write like I wanted to, and was just not in a tolerant mood for the 'usual spew' here. So it was time to end the day and go to bed.

Now I just got up and still have the headache, or it's back, or whatever. My kitchen is all tore up and there is construction wreckage throughout my house, I can barely get through most of my main rooms. And I have to go to work. Joy, fucking joy!

I really, REALLY need to shoot something......a couple hundred times.

Calm down. I had a stressful work day, the latest of three in a row facing some dumbass mistakes by the new guy, was fighting a horrible migraine left over from all day at work, couldn't write like I wanted to, and was just not in a tolerant mood for the 'usual spew' here. So it was time to end the day and go to bed.

Now I just got up and still have the headache, or it's back, or whatever. My kitchen is all tore up and there is construction wreckage throughout my house, I can barely get through most of my main rooms. And I have to go to work. Joy, fucking joy!

I really, REALLY need to shoot something......a couple hundred times.

*hugs the pretty one* I'd offer to let you shoot me... but that will probably end badly for me. And I sorta like living.

Perhaps with a paintball gun? That would be acceptable, I reckon.

just saw my invite to the boob party haha.also i dont want you to get shot,it hurts.side note:eek:utside of my window the sun is rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back