Sexy church woman

KUJACK

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 15, 2008
Posts
2,237
Love to see sexy outfits in church. Wionder what these sexy women are wearing underneath. Maybe some have cum still in them before church. Tell all
 
The church we used to go to had several ladies that could leave me holding the hymnal to cover my raging hard-on. They never were truly dressed in a sexy manner, it just seemed like they were.

Case in point- An older gal (probably in her 60's) would always be in a short skirt and thigh high stockings. Cold or hot, you could be sure this little grandma would be in a skirt that would slide up just enough to see the garters holding her stockings at some point. We normally sat in a pew that allowed a simple head turn to see her with that skirt riding up across the aisle. Trying to focus on whatever that pastor was preaching was a chore.

Directly in front of us, week after week, was a 40 something with her husband & 2 sons. She was a obvious prude. from the way she sat to the clothes she wore, you just KNEW sex was something she tried a couple times, found it disgraceful, and never again. But oh my, she had a body that was made for sin! A pair of well concealed B cups and a near perfectly shaped ass. Oh how I wanted to bend her over the end of a church pew just once and fuck her brains loose.
 
I imagine an older black women with a big hat . Big huge tits and ass to match
 
Directly in front of us, week after week, was a 40 something with her husband & 2 sons. She was a obvious prude. from the way she sat to the clothes she wore, you just KNEW sex was something she tried a couple times, found it disgraceful, and never again. But oh my, she had a body that was made for sin! A pair of well concealed B cups and a near perfectly shaped ass. Oh how I wanted to bend her over the end of a church pew just once and fuck her brains loose.


noooo she'll have been a complete slut I reckon and made her family come to church so she could repent without it looking suspicious. that façade of being prudish and snooty just put people off the scent , as it were. did she wear strong smelling perfume? if so it was probably to hide her smell. repenting for her sluttish ways meant going back over what she'd done. I bet she'd have LOVED to have been bent over a pew and outed as the wanton cum dump she was.

ahem anyway... when I used to go to church in my hometown there were a couple of yummy mummies who'd sit near the front. jeans tucked into boots, form fitting jackets, perky tits. proper milfs. anyway instead of praying I dreamed of them stripping me naked and edging me for hourrrs until I came all over their boots.
 
I get stared at in church sometimes. I wonder what those men are thinking about? Maybe how that morning my husband was stroking in and out of me? Somehow I doubt it. :D

What were you wearing ?
 
A very big turn on for, almost get me into a church! A conservatively dressed woman but still showing her womanly charms breasts especially and nice hips, makes my cock hard every time I see one, especially thinking she has thoughts of men eyeing her and imagining her behaving in a much more abandoned way, and yes husband taking her that morning and still flushed from that, works for me....
 
I grew up a pk and as I got older and started "exploring" more things in life, I felt like every sunday his message was directed specifically at me. I just sat there rolling my eyes wondering how he found out about what I'd done this time.
 
I'm not a fan of the whole churchy thing, but love to think of the seemingly upstanding and morally conservative women being absolute raving sluts behind closed doors. Or even better, slowly turning one of them into a morally depraved wanton whore.

I love the whole idea of slowly perverting and corrupting people.
 
I grew up a pk and as I got older and started "exploring" more things in life, I felt like every sunday his message was directed specifically at me. I just sat there rolling my eyes wondering how he found out about what I'd done this time.

PK? Sorry, what does that mean?
 
I'm not a fan of the whole churchy thing, but love to think of the seemingly upstanding and morally conservative women being absolute raving sluts behind closed doors. Or even better, slowly turning one of them into a morally depraved wanton whore.

I love the whole idea of slowly perverting and corrupting people.

You sound like a man after my own heart :D:D
 
sexy church women are fantastic.

my aunt is a Pastor, not too bad looking
 
Preacher's Kid. I've known two of them; one was quite sexy and the other just plain hot!

Preacher's Daughter.....I have known two, one I tried for a year to get her into to bed, well I did get her into bed but never could get and further than worshipping her tits. Her father was a big name Charismatic preacher with several books...I'll stop there. The other was the daughter of a Pentecostal Minister and you had better hold on tight because she was as wild as they cum! Both looked hot in their Sunday tight dresses and just enough cleavage showing to turn heads.

Ok - A little more on the first. They goodie girl I know was burning up to cut loose but I was a poor boy jock and she was from the privileged class....She wound up with a wealthy Frat boy that was far too pretty.....I suspect he really needed cover for his real inclinations.
 
I watched a beautiful young girl and her fiancé sitting in church. She wore a short tight dress, silky nylons and spike heels. He rubbed her back and caressed her neck with his hand throughout the entire sermon. It was very sensual foreplay and all I could imagine was an hour from then her dress and heels would be on the bedroom floor and he would be peeling her wet panties down her beautiful thighs.

No, I don't remember the sermon.
 
A dozen or so years ago we had an elderly couple visit one Sunday night along with their 22 yr old grand daughter that they were forced to adopt when the girl was just a baby. Anyways they joined the church a couple of weeks later and after the Sunday night service the grands went to Diary Queen with some other church folks to have coffee or ice cream or sammiches or I don't know what because I didn't go. I asked the granddaughter if she wanted to go to a TexMex place with me instead and she accepted. We ate and talked and exchanged cell #'s, etc. Long story short she and ii developed a FWB's relationship.

One Sunday morning before worship I'm greeting people the way we do in a Baptist church; you know, like "Good morning! How are you?" or "it's great to see you this morning!" or "How's your diverticulitis this morning?"...things like that. I look back where the grands and the granddaughter are sitting and make my way back to their pew. I lean in to say hey to the g-daughter and MawMaw intercepts me and asks, "EyeRead, how's your love life these days?". Shocked the shit outta me. I glance at my FWB and she's got a deer caught in the headlights look on her face and shakes her head as if to say, "I didn't tell her anything, I swear!". I mumble something to the grandmother that currently my love life is nonexistent and apparently it was an acceptable answer because granny turned to talk to the people in the pew behind her. Granddaddy grabbed me by the arm and tells me, "Don't pay any attention to her..." then leaned in and whispered, "she's having hot flashes."

Ooooooookay
 
I go to a really big church. OMG!! Sssooooo many women there that are walking wet dreams! Plenty of 'me time' material. I often wonder if I could run into one of them on a site like this and get a FWB thing started. A guy can hope!
 
Not very sexy this time of the year, way too cold. I have to wear many layers.
 
Yesterday. A 50 something woman in a navy skirt that hit above the knee (with the hem of a black slip showing). Black pantyhose. Black leather boots. Praise God!
 
To echo an earlier post, not a religious person myself, but the conservative church lady being turned, or being completely different behind closed doors is incredibly sexy. church, work etc, I always wonder what secrets people have, especially the more uptight... What is the real them... The one you think is a prude, finding out she is not... Love it :)
 
Back
Top