throwing it out there.

Joined
Feb 5, 2018
Posts
169
ground rules..

under 45
must be available daily evenfor just a hello
must be lookin for same thing i am.
needs to be able to hold conversation
wants to ask questions
can hold off talking about sex for more then 24 hours.


ive been in and out of lit for years. yes i started a new account so i could have a chance to move forward. For myself. not for anyone else.
ive had 2 very meaningful online love affairs that began here. i do want to find someone who wants to get comfortable with me.
to challenge me. to love me. to make me laugh. to be my rock. somone who wont let me forget that they care.
you can be married but honestly if you dont have much free time just forget it.
however if you are not married its not easy trying to be with someone who is.

is any of this gonna happen over night. doubtful. but i do hope to meet someone who i just click with. that happens to be looking for all the same things i am.

me: in my 30s. married. professional. sarcastic. cheesy. witty. and once im comfortable then i can talk sex.

you: something like up above. if you use a cock as a picture dont bother. you are looking for something totally different.

i realize the ratio of men to woman here. some my apply and not hear back. dont take it personal. its about time for me.
 
Last edited:
Throwing it out there

I'm sure your inbox will explode. I did pm you looking forward to some good conversation.
 
I would really like to but that's a rabbit hole I probably shouldn't go down. It could get all-consuming.
 
interested in the long term

I've also had 2 long term online relationships. For both we are still friends but as you said its harder when one is married and one isn't. One of them end (as an online affair) when she got divorced and needed what I couldn't give and the other was single and finally found love in RL.
 
I would really like to but that's a rabbit hole I probably shouldn't go down. It could get all-consuming.

justalonlygirl said:
i hope that to be the case

Ironically, in my case it sounds like you probably aren't offering *enough*.

I mean, yeah, I love to be in frequent contact when I like someone. I enjoy talking and laughing together. But these days, I want to get to the point where I can hear a partner's voice, at a minimum. And most married women find it difficult to offer that with any consistency (or at all) because, understandably, they need to protect their primary relationship.
 
This just a lonely girl is a joke on all who answered. Did I no read the intro. You jump through hoops for it just to be screwed over. Save your time for real ads on here. Thanks have fun all.
 
Zookegger you and all the others have been fool by her and this phony message. To you and others please try one of the real ads on here. Just move on and skip this ad. Thank you.
 
Zookegger you and all the others have been fool by her and this phony message. To you and others please try one of the real ads on here. Just move on and skip this ad. Thank you.

for the record zookegger received a reply. dickmove.

why dont you move on...and out of your moms basement
 
and no i didn't get through all the messages today. i honestly didnt expect to find as many searching for the same on a sex site. i kind of wonder why i didnt go for this earlier.
i do plan to get to sexual things but i was pretty specific on that front.

i can tell you i decided to decline anyone over 45 and anyone who brought up anything sexual.

if i declined you, dont be discouraged. good luck to you in your ongoing search

if i havent gotten back to you, sorry, i will. i really did try to write back everyones message i have read at least a thank you for the message.
 
Last edited:
Ironically, in my case it sounds like you probably aren't offering *enough*.

I mean, yeah, I love to be in frequent contact when I like someone. I enjoy talking and laughing together. But these days, I want to get to the point where I can hear a partner's voice, at a minimum. And most married women find it difficult to offer that with any consistency (or at all) because, understandably, they need to protect their primary relationship.

*most* you dont know my story.
good luck in your search
 
more then alot of single people

giphy.gif
 
For the record i did receive a reply, and if that dickmove comment is addressed to me, well i didnt get a reply until after i posted about getting responses.

Fyi everyone.

“but i dont find myself talking to somone over 4t.”1

of course that was not to you.

that was to the dickhead who said i wouldnt reply to you.

i had no reason not to thank you

i am sorry i chose 45 as my age limit.

but good luck in your search

the good news is theres someone else currently looking for a man 45 and older.

ugh this place. how i love and hate it.
 
Back
Top