TJChurch

How do you feel about TJChurch (or whatever his username is right now)?


  • Total voters
    28

hell_kaiserV2

Experienced
Joined
Mar 13, 2013
Posts
70
Since I did it for two moderators, let's also do it for the whining baby.

How do people feel about TJChurch?

If you don't recognize that username, we have a big list of TJChurch's usernames in this topic:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=885711

How do you feel about this user?

Just like the other two topics, I'll keep a real poll in this post, one that disregards votes from the troll we're talking about.

True count:

Total Votes: 25
Like: 1 (4%)
Indifferent: 4 (16%)
Hate: 18 (72%)
Other (positive): 0 (0%)
Other (negative): 2 (8%)

Ignored votes:

rippitydoo - TJChurch alternate
tnadnuder - TJChurch alternate

Overall approval of TJChurch as a member: 20%
 
Last edited:
I don't like this poll, voting about individual members like this seems wrong to me. The thread Usernames to Beware is enough, this just seems unessasary.
 
I was debating this myself, but it's not a forum violation, and he insists most people here like him. I wanted to see and show him how everyone really feels. If you don't like it don't vote, but this is for truth, that thing he claims to like so much.

And I was mean in the first post, but after the death threats and the malicious ratings, I'm past mercy.
 
mixermix, as the lone like (aside from Tim's own votes), you've got to share your reasons for voting that way.
 
"Other" because while I'm extremely annoyed by him and he's part of the reason I stopped visiting these forums I can't help but feel that he should talk to someone about what appears to be ocd. The compulsion to keep creating so many usernames is concerning.

*edited got clarification
 
Last edited:
That Guy

Since it's almost impossible to keep track of TJ and his own self promotion, even with the aforementioned "Names to Beware" thread, I felt "That Guy" is perfect since everyone knows who we're talking about.

As for my vote of "other", after having dealt with "Guy" first over e-mail and then here in the forums, my opinion is he has an overinflated ego, an overdeveloped sense of entitlement, and a refusal to answer even the simplest of questions. He's little more than a petulant child demanding what he perceives is his due and refusing to acknowledge anything to the contrary.

So frankly I find our "Guy" more trouble than he's worth and would happily ignore him in a live and let live sort of way.
 
Last edited:
Since the thread is about me, I feel the right (& even need to speak in my own defense.

I do not have anything that is overinflated/overdeveloped... Many editors & writers would admit that, if not afraid their posted positive opinions of me would get removed the same way anything I post does.

The true problem is that anything honest/positive said about myself is overexpressed, due to the aforementioned fact that anything positive written here about me is promptly removed; Anything positive said about me on the site is ignored; & The amount of negative opinions felt or expressed about me is heavily exaggerated when presented to the public!

Ah but see, the truth isn't so subjective that deleting proof undoes it entirely.

See, the truth is, you're an asshole playing at being a victim. I don't need anybody to tell me this, because you did that all by yourself. I judged you by your actions and found you fundamentally lacking. And you can rant and rave and reply and quote and make whatever excuses help you sleep at night, but the truth is you are entirely to blame for your reputation, good or bad.

So we shall go our separate ways, and you shall rant and rave and I shall meditate upon my stories and see if I can't create something new for them.

You shall talk and I shall act and we shall stand by the actions we take.

Live and let live, TJ. It's much easier than the alternative.
 
I do not have anything that is overinflated/overdeveloped

I agree, you are a very tiny and pathetic person, in every other way. Other than that, alexis hit the nail on the head. If you weren't harassing us to the point it's become stalking and cyber bullying, we'd probably ignore you. But you have to maliciously rate people, demand we work to aid you, hack the site, and return to the site even after earning banishment. So you become a big problem that needs to be cleaned off the forums, and ideally put in a mental ward for everyone's safety. You're just like gum stuck on the bottom of our shoes.

Many editors & writers would admit that, if not afraid their posted positive opinions of me would get removed the same way anything I post does.

Don't talk about things you don't know. You don't know how the editors and writers feel if they don't post them, and you don't know why they don't post their opinions.

The true problem is that anything honest/positive said about myself is overexpressed, due to the aforementioned fact that anything positive written here about me is promptly removed

If it's being removed, how can it be overexpressed? If it's being removed, it's not expressed at all.

And for the second part of your contradiction, explain mixermix's topic supporting you. That still stands. How can any positive things about you be removed if one of them remains? Don't talk about posts being deleted from it since you're the only person who's added to it.

Last part of your contradiction, the part you're still too thick to comprehend even after Kaitou told you. Your posts aren't being deleted because they praise you, they're deleted because you've been banished from the forums three times, meaning you shouldn't be posting at all.

Anything positive said about me on the site is ignored

So it remains standing? Where? Show us. Link, screenshot, something.

The amount of negative opinions felt or expressed about me is heavily exaggerated when presented to the public!

What are we exaggerating? Name something or shut up.



And as usual, his response can't name one thing we've exaggerated or show us one person saying something positive on the site. His response, as always, is that we know where it is and what he's talking about, even though he also says his shit's being removed and not everybody can read it.
 
Last edited:
So I've added all of TJ's forum aliases to my ignore list...

And I saw all of his subpar forum posts vanish, and that was awesome.

But then they came back, and that was most definitely not awesome. So I'm going to assume that this loser came back and recreated all of his posts that went bye bye.

What the hell was that for?
 
Here's his latest one for you all, and he's been very active for the past 6 months trolling the Celebrities section of the main website.


L1tTleD1fferent


I had no idea who this person was. The account, spends all their time posting abusive troll comments to stories, and it's always over nitpick little grammar errors. "You're so stupid that you forgot a comma! Your grammar is bad!"

Often times, proclaiming to be a "great writer" in the process of it all, even though he has absolutely no stories uploaded at all.

Usually, I and other writers just ignore him but he never goes away. You ignore him, he gets louder. It just never stops...He is ever so persistent and it's been going on for months.


Add L1tTleD1fferent to the long list of his accounts, and hopefully that one is banned from here too.
 
Back
Top