Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wants to taste my pulled pork tomorrow? No that's not a euphemism.

If you eat my hot dish, I'll taste your pulled pork.

I made enough for an army. I have to remember that I don't have my 6 foot and change man boys living in my house anymore. :(

Hahahahahaha ahhh.

Those were the days eh?
I don't think that was just me though, is it the actually the mainstream perception?

Putting aside how awful I think the 50-shades movies are, they're supposed to be the mainstream depiction of bdsm and when Anastasia told Grey to "do your worst" his response was to whack her with a crop 5 or 6 times.

The HORROR!

Does anybody know how I can put a gif as my avatar?
I managed to get one under the file size limit but when I upload it from my computer it's just a single frame.

SpFuTji.gif

...and yea, then you have those friends that dump you as soon as they get a GF.

It hurts.

Happy Autumn Equinox!!

I spent a whole summer sowing bullshit seeds and now my harvest is spent digging through a field of weeds.

May I choose my seeds with more care next year.

We all reap as we sow.

Never forget that.

To the Litster known as lowercase pete ~

Yes, I was friendly to you. I am friendly to most everyone.

And indeed, we even exchanged maybe 6-8 PM’s. As I recall the last PM string was maybe 5 months ago and the topic was literally peanut butter. Just peanut butter. No sex. No flirting of any kind.

So, I was quite surprised you found it necessary for your ego to claim to at least two others here that the two of us are close friends. Even intimate in some way.

Since I am not interested in talking to you directly (I do not engage with liars), I thought I would at least set the record straight here. We are NOT friends.
We were NEVER friends. We were certainly never lovers. And I would appreciate it if you stopped telling people that we ever were.​

Signed,

One seriously pissed off Cascadiabound :devil:
(blurt over - if I have to bring this up again I will be telling everyone exactly what I think of your sorry lying ass.)​

To the Litster known as lowercase pete ~

Yes, I was friendly to you. I am friendly to most everyone.

And indeed, we even exchanged maybe 6-8 PM’s. As I recall the last PM string was maybe 5 months ago and the topic was literally peanut butter. Just peanut butter. No sex. No flirting of any kind.

So, I was quite surprised you found it necessary for your ego to claim to at least two others here that the two of us are close friends. Even intimate in some way.

Since I am not interested in talking to you directly (I do not engage with liars), I thought I would at least set the record straight here. We are NOT friends.
We were NEVER friends. We were certainly never lovers. And I would appreciate it if you stopped telling people that we ever were.​

Signed,

One seriously pissed off Cascadiabound :devil:
(blurt over - if I have to bring this up again I will be telling everyone exactly what I think of your sorry lying ass.)​

No one believes that lying snake. His word is shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back