Isolated BDSM Blurts - Roosters are Vicious

• Thread starter La damnee elle la licorne
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually on my tumblr feed, I have far too many Lana Del Ray images, which means I follow far too many emo 19 year olds.

However, tonight this image of a girl getting eels shoved up her ass was wedged between an image of a bearded guy with a puppy and Lana Del Ray.

:eek: EELS. UP. HER. ASS.

Plus, a cam went up there, following the little swimmers. They had eyes.

I watched. I couldn't LOOK AWAY.

And now, no happy glitter, no sunsets, no artsy memes can erase this slippery image.

I have heard other people refer to the eel-pic.
Maybe is "two girls one cup" og "goatsee" of 2017?

We're witnessing history in the making.
:rose:

Last edited:
I have heard other people refer to the eel-pic.
Maybe is "two girls one cup" og "goatsee" of 2017?

We're witnessing history in the making.
:rose:

I'm not usually on the cutting edge of a trend.

I'm feeling pretty special!

Apparently this hurricane Irma is the strongest hurricane ever recorded in the Atlantic, and another tropical 'superstorm' called Jose is following it and is on track to double-tab Puerto Rico.

China is really going all out with this 'climate change' hoax!

:sigh: Remain calm, gather your supplies, avoid going out as much as possible.

Dancing in ash as it falls from the sky.
Grateful the fire is too far to see yet...
Praying for those in the path of the Irma and still picking up the pieces from Harvey
and those in India who were flooded to a degree I cannot even imagine...mostly because hardly any images made it to my oh so provincial north American media.

In the end the blessings I count far out weigh the things I raise my fist to curse.

:heart:

:sigh: Remain calm, gather your supplies, avoid going out as much as possible.

Supplies gathered, photos of belongings taken, all 3 cats cuddled...just need J home instead of trying to be a hero.

Dancing in ash as it falls from the sky.
Grateful the fire is too far to see yet...
Praying for those in the path of the Irma and still picking up the pieces from Harvey
and those in India who were flooded to a degree I cannot even imagine...mostly because hardly any images made it to my oh so provincial north American media.

In the end the blessings I count far out weigh the things I raise my fist to curse.

:heart:
North-west is on fire,
South is underwater,
South-east is about to get blended
You poor Americans :(

North-west is on fire,
South is underwater,
South-east is about to get blended
You poor Americans :(

CCXTxel.gif

I was revisiting some memories from a few years ago and remembered that I used to think that basic leather cuffs were 'hardcore'.

:rolleyes:

My butt still stings but those welts are delicious

Yummy feelings!! Lucky you.

I was revisiting some memories from a few years ago and remembered that I used to think that basic leather cuffs were 'hardcore'.

:rolleyes:

Haha! I've had those same thoughts. What I considered even a hard limit in the past has become more flexible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back