PM asshattery

Yeah, I got a couple of lines ...

Asshat said:
miss quote need help...I'm sooo backed up and horny give me a couple of your best lines to make me cum...I'd really appreciate it..:rose:

MsQuote said:
lines1.jpg

Oh dear Lord! I think my eyes are permanently crossed now!

Did you notice your post count as of that last post? 666. :devil:

Here's one i got, haven't logged in for a few days, i'm glad this was waiting for me though..i needed a good laugh..

Idiot: Hi! i see you're a pretty fat girl, i love fat pussy girls! You all tend to be lonely and desperate and glad to suck a huge cock! So hey fatty, my cock is hard and you're just the whore i need! Let's email! I'm ready to fuck your fat throat!

Me: Sounds great, I've been waiting for you, I'll email you a few pics to stroke to while you degrade me, oh i'm so hot for you..

Idiot: idiot12345@blah blah mail..i'm waiting fatty!

So i made a bogus email "fatslutsomething."

I sent 2 pics. one of me and mr cipher giving him the "youre #1" and the second a pic of my 100lb pitbull taking a shit LoL

:)

hey lol could you let me know age and gender so I can decide whether I want to pester you for teh sexx0rs? lol

He's baaaaaaaaaaaack!

He's using a different name now, but it's still the same guy.

Hey! I'm Asshat, (age removed)- smart, funny, fit, cute and bit sarcastic guy from (location removed - although we all know where he's from). The outgoing one of the group and love to meet new people and thought I would say hello.

My friends know me as the driven one of the group and as a bit of a flirt, though they have no idea how horny or kinky I am, nor how far my fantasies go. I'm not sure they would believe me even if I told them.

Its always fun to meet people who are interesting and I hope we can find a time to chat. What are you up to?

Asshat
yahoo: asshat012

At least he's using a different name now. I suppose we should give him credit for that.

Nah.

He PMed me a few times before too!

He PMed me a few times before too!

He sure is a busy little creep.

Cipher, you handled that other jackass with panache and style. Good for you. I'm thinking he should be inhumanely euthanized (and no I didn't make a mistake there), or at the very least neutered and lobotomized before being released in public again.

Had one tell me that I had a man's ass and that I should go kill myself!
Then he had the nerve to PM me asking for more pics. I have never seen a man with an ass like mine before.

He sure is a busy little creep.

Cipher, you handled that other jackass with panache and style. Good for you. I'm thinking he should be inhumanely euthanized (and no I didn't make a mistake there), or at the very least neutered and lobotomized before being released in public again.

Thank You Saucyminx, & You're right, at the very least neutered!

We did get a great laugh out of it, i even kept the email address i created activated for a few days seeing if he would email trying to get rowdy, Nope!

Darn.

Had one tell me that I had a man's ass and that I should go kill myself!
Then he had the nerve to PM me asking for more pics. I have never seen a man with an ass like mine before.

So this loser talked shit about your ass, told you to kill yourself, but then asked for more pics? LMFAO!

Unreal!

He's baaaaaaaaaaaack!

He's using a different name now, but it's still the same guy.

Hey! I'm Asshat, (age removed)- smart, funny, fit, cute and bit sarcastic guy from (location removed - although we all know where he's from). The outgoing one of the group and love to meet new people and thought I would say hello.

My friends know me as the driven one of the group and as a bit of a flirt, though they have no idea how horny or kinky I am, nor how far my fantasies go. I'm not sure they would believe me even if I told them.

Its always fun to meet people who are interesting and I hope we can find a time to chat. What are you up to?

Asshat
yahoo: asshat012

At least he's using a different name now. I suppose we should give him credit for that.

Nah.

Yep, I got one from him too.

The thing that irritates me most is the pm's from lit users with no posting history and no public profile who ask stupid questions, that if they could be bothered to read my profile would be answered...... Oh and the guys who won't take no for an answer!
Ok minor rant over, I feel better now. How is everyone?

The thing that irritates me most is the pm's from lit users with no posting history and no public profile who ask stupid questions, that if they could be bothered to read my profile would be answered...... Oh and the guys who won't take no for an answer!

Same here, also the one's who don't pay attention to your signature. No pics and no role play means what it says but at least 3 request every damn day!

I think we've all shared this rant too! No worries!

I'm doing ok, Hope you're good too, now that the rant is over :rose:

Same here, also the one's who don't pay attention to your signature. No pics and no role play means what it says but at least 3 request every damn day!

Right, alot of these douchebags should learn to read sig lines & profiles..

My profile states i'm not here to have "pretend sexcapades" and it also states i'm a Domme..But that doesn't stop the douchebags from "hey bitch, bet i can force you to be my sub"..:rolleyes:

Yeah, good luck with that stupid!

I am ok thanks.
Some pm's I get are fine, educated, thoughtfully written greetings, those I answer! Thoe I do not want to discourage ;)
Cypher is it ok to pm you, I would like to ask a question
Thanks in advance

Right, alot of these douchebags should learn to read sig lines & profiles..

My profile states i'm not here to have "pretend sexcapades" and it also states i'm a Domme..But that doesn't stop the douchebags from "hey bitch, bet i can force you to be my sub"..:rolleyes:

Yeah, good luck with that stupid!

Invite him to a motel and tie his ass up naked and then just leave him for the maid to find! ::eek::devil:
Yes, I know I can be a royal bitch. :D

I am ok thanks.
Some pm's I get are fine, educated, thoughtfully written greetings, those I answer! Thoe I do not want to discourage ;)
Cypher is it ok to pm you, I would like to ask a question
Thanks in advance

Sure you can PM me.

:)

Invite him to a motel and tie his ass up naked and then just leave him for the maid to find! ::eek::devil:
Yes, I know I can be a royal bitch. :D

I'm totally down for shit like that..it's not possible anymore, since i'm getting married.

I've done some evil things to guys who thought they could change me LoL :D

We can be royal bitches together!:rose:

Last edited:
I'll admit to being drunk and horny and sending unsolicited PMs on occasion. I'll see a post that catches my eye or a clever sig line or something and tell the lady what I think hoping to start a fun conversation that might lead to other kinds of fun. Feel bad for all the women, having your inboxes filled up over and over with crap.

Maybe there could be a club, or something. Get the inbox of an asshat filled up with gay sex or something. Good luck ladies.

I'll admit to being drunk and horny and sending unsolicited PMs on occasion. I'll see a post that catches my eye or a clever sig line or something and tell the lady what I think hoping to start a fun conversation that might lead to other kinds of fun. Feel bad for all the women, having your inboxes filled up over and over with crap.

Maybe there could be a club, or something. Get the inbox of an asshat filled up with gay sex or something. Good luck ladies.

I'm sure most guys come here drunk and horny..LoL That's most likely the problem :rolleyes:

Yeah i think we need a club to spam douche's inboxes LoL!
Thanks for the idea! :cool:

i really need to subscribe here....

...you know how in a flight of fancy you see a hot scenario and fire off a brilliant piece of ass-hattery with both TMI about yourself personally and too many unfounded assumptions about the recipients, well receptiveness....and you don't hear back when the next day in the cold light of day it all ready seemed ill advised?

Be nice to have this handy to check and see exactly how FAR off the mark I was.

I mean I typically remember (or can look back with horror at) what I wrote and the masturbatory fantasy that fueled it but it would be instructive to see what bits needed pruning the most.

Reading someones profile and signature is usually a good clue. I had mine as no pictures or role play but the PM wanting exactly that - instant turn off and no respect at all.

Back