Under hedges and Mill Stones (closed for Led-Astray)

As Nisa finished cleaning the wound in his shoulder, Corbin concentrated on ignoring the pain and instead thought carefully about what answer he should give. He did not relish the idea of letting Nisa work whilst he slept, and resolved that he would help.

As he sought for the right words, Nisa leaned forwards and pressed her arm against his bare chest, pinning him down. His breath caught in his throat at the thrill of her bold touch, and he felt his manliness twitch and begin to swell. Fortunately the thickness of his padded hose rendered his involuntary reaction invisible, saving him from embarrassment and from causing offence to his tender carer.

It has been so long since i have felt the touch of a lady... he tthought - then corrected himself. I have never been with a woman that deserved to be called a lady...

He bit his bottom lip hard as Nisa picked up the needle, and felt it peirce the meat of his arm, the pain almost sweet as the thread slid though the tiny hole. And as she leaned forwards to sew Corbin felt the soft swell of a breast against his forearm. The desperate knight closed his eyes as again and again the needle sought his flesh and he groaned softly, a combination of lust and pain.

Finally he felt Nisa’s deft fingers tie off the thread, and opened his eyes – then opened them further. Her shoulder was bare, though she seemed not to have noticed, and the long cut under her collar-bone had begun to gently flow with blood.

“My lady, you bleed…” he murmured.

Automatically, he reached up and pressed the backs of his fingers against the wound, staunching the bleeding – but then, realising that he had just placed his calloused hand so close to Nisa’s breast without invitation he froze, without the with to speak nor remove his hand.
 
Last edited:
Nisa froze as well. Sir Cobrin's hand was so warm on her skin. She held her breath for a moment, not sure what to do then she smiled at his expression. He had not meant it as a flirtation or advance but merely concern for her. She also could see how shocked he was and that he now did not know what to do. With a gentle hand she reached up and took his, lowering it to his own chest. "It is nothing." she said reaching down quickly for one of the unused cloths, dabbing it clean.

Not wanting to give the knight the wrong idea, she stood and walked over to the table, putting distance between herself and the wounded man on her bed. She may not be concerned about her reputation but she wasn't the sort of woman who was deserving of one either.

With her back to the knight she lifted her fallen shoulder of her blouse and retied the lace that held the neck tight. "Sir Corbin. The wound on your leg will have to be tended." she thought for a moment how to go about it. In reality, it would be fare easier if he simply removed the quilted hose but having him laying their naked, or nearly, was something that might lead to things.... the sound of his soft moans as she has stitched his shoulder up echoed in her ears making her wonder for a moment what sounds he would make while making love. "I will have to cut them but I vow to mend them when you are healed."

Nisa turned and opened the cupboard to fetch her sawing scissors.
 
Last edited:
"No need, my lady..." replied Corbin. "The quilting would blunt your scissors. But, ah..."

He paused, remembering that he was lying mostly unclothed on the bed of a woman that he had only just met, and whom had already begun to have improper thoughts about as she touched his body with only noble intentions of salving his wounds.

To think such things of such a lady, with less than an hour since she had almost been taken as a plaything of cruel hobgoblins, filled him with shame.

She is only interested in mending your hurts... He told himself angrily. To repay her kindness with such improper thoughts is beneath even a bastard-born hedge-knight like you...

Unable to meet Nisa's eyes, Corbin lowered his face and mumbled slightly.

"I'll remove them... It will truly be easier. Just give me a blanket or some-such first, so that I may cover myself. I would not have you look upon my shame."
 
Last edited:
Nisa turned and placed her scissors back on the shelf and hid a smile at the irony of what he said. He wished to hide his "shame" from her though her late husband had called it his glory. How truly different they were.

"As you wish, Sir Corbin." she said calmly then walked over to the foot of the bed and retrieved a cotton blanket from the trunk. As she rummaged around to find it, Nisa pushed past her clean blouse and skirt which reminded her of what a retch she must look like. suddenly self conscience, the miller pushed her hair back from her face.

Nisa glanced up to where the knight lay upon her mattress. He didn't seem to notice. Likely all peasants looked alike to him. It was his duty to save her and in turn, it was hers to mend what had been done to his body on her account. Resolving to put any feelings that the man stirred in her aside, Nisa gently closed the trunk and smiled as she walked to the side of the bed.

He looked to be in great pain still which made Nisa wonder about what she could do to relieve some of it. She had no white willow bark nor rye or other hard alcohol. There was the healing her mother had performed in the name of Solina, the Sun Godess, on those who needed it but it had been years since she had seen it done and it involved a great deal of touching and Nisa wasn't sure how much of that would not hurt him.... or lead to other things. She pushed such thoughts away. There was one other way. She could call on Lunian, the God of the Moon, to help her heal the knight whom she owed her life to. It would have to be a last resort for the cost of such a request usually left her drained and in a deep sleep for hours as well as the one who was being healed. Lunian was known to ask other things of his followers as well but he was just as likely to reward her in some way or not acknowledged the request either.

Lunian had a reputation among those who did not follow him to be a trickster; A God who could not be trusted and was one of the few gods who was not truly good or evil which left both sides of the balance untrusting in the Moon God. His followers saw a God who weighed each request and event before deciding his course. He looked at the bigger picture. He was also just as choosy when it came to his followers. Nisa had not chosen to follow Lunian, but he had chosen her, giving her hints to the powers she would have access to if she gave him her soul. He came in dreams, at night, during full moons at first. He would not lye and promise her happiness but he promised that he would help her find the path that lead to it.

Nisa reached out her hand and took the knights good arm, "Let me help you up." she said softly as she began to pull him to a sitting position. When he was half way up she leaned over and wrapped her arm around his, her breast pressed into his bisp and pulled him the rest of the way up, then released him quickly, realizing how close she was to the man. "Here," she handed him the cotton blanket, "I will give you some privacy, Sir Corbin. I will return in a few minutes."

Nisa quickly left the room, shutting the knight inside her home. Out in the main part of the mill, Nisa was reminded of the miss the evil creatures had made. She glanced at the mill stones but quickly looked away. Those stones had been here for more than a hundred years. The mill had been rebuilt around then three times that she knew of and Nisa knew that there was no way in her means to replace them. Her days as a miller had come to an end.

Four grotesque bodies lay on the floor, two piled on one another. They all would have to be removed tonight and burned as would the four outside. this was as good a time as any to get started, Nisa thought, hoping the work would keep her mind off of her lost mill stones. She grabbed the feet of the hobgoblin who was closest to the door and began dragging him out to the road. It took great effort to get the corpse moving, but once when got going, it was easier to drag. After just one, she decided to go check on Sir Corbin.

Once back inside the mill, she noticed the water wheel door was still open. As she reached out to close it, a slight glimmer on the horizon caught her eye. The full moon was beginning to rise. "Only as a last resort." she whispered to her deity's symbol then closed the door as gently as she could.

After stepping over the three remaining bodies to get back to her small room, Nisa tapped on the door then opened it a tiny bit. "Are you ready, Sir Corbin? May I enter?"
 
Last edited:
Corbin shivered at the Nisa's touch as she helped him to his feet, aching with her nearness, the smell of her, the feel of her against him, the way she pushed her hair pack from her face.

He almost spoke, almost said something that would damn him for a fool and a knave, but to his relief she quickly released him as if reading his mind.

"Thank you..." he said, as he took the smooth cotton blanket from her. With an ambiguous feeling of relief and regret he watched her leave the room and close the door.

Carefully, trying not to strain the stitches in his shoulder, he pushed his padded hose down past his hard buttocks, then sat wearily on the side of the bed and pushed them down to his knees. Pinning the hose to the floor with one foot whilst he pulled out the other allowed him to kick the hose aside without bending, and thus, clad only in his fine lined braies - loose white shorts tied with drawstrings around his waist and thighs - which ended just above the now seeping wound.

He heard the door open slightly, and heard Nisa call out to him. "Are you ready, Sir Corbin? May I enter?"

"One moment... please" he gasped, and hastily he grabbed the cotton sheet and pulled it over him, covering his near-nakedness although as the sheet settled over him its thin material did not leave much to the imagination.

"I am covered, my lady. And please - it is just Corbin. I am a hedge-knight, basely born, I do not deserve the honour of being addressed as sir."
 
Last edited:
Nisa entered the small room and quickly closed the door behind her leaving the gore out in the main part of the mill. She heard his words but only gave a soft laugh. "Sir Corbin, you knelt before a Lord and he named you Sir before Solina, Goddess of the Sun." The miller reached for the clean bandages, alcohol and needle and thread from the table and took it to the small bed where the knight now lay. She sat on the bed next to him and began to dab the blood and first signs of infection from the wound. "Noble birth or not, the title is yours." She commented, here eyes never left her work.

With gentle hands she examined the slash. The blade had been jagged, rusty and dirty. Hobgoblins were known to poison their blades with everything from snowberries to dung, insuring that any they cut would die, if not right away then later, slowly. If she did not treat the wound properly, Sir Corbin may fall very ill or worse.

Nisa looked closer, examining the slash closer. She placed her hands on either side of his leg and gently touched the edges, looking for fever or swelling. She squeezed with her thumbs and ran her hands up the wound.

After a moment of silence, Nisa grabbed the bottle of alcohol and doused one of the clean cloths in the clear liquid. "Lady on the other hand is a title far beyond my reach. I was the daughter of a black smith and a healer. I am the widow of a common miller." She dabbed away some of the dirt and puss from the wound with the alcohol soaked cloth.

When the knight reacted to the alcohol entering the open wound, Nisa grimaced and looked toward up from her work, "I am sorry Sir Corbin but it can't be helped."
 
Gritting his teeth against the stinging pain of the cleansing, Corbin met Nisa's gaze.

"My lady.... Nisa... I was knighted by my father, a parting gift before he bid me leave his household and never return."

Exhaustion and pain had made Corbin's tongue loosen, and his voice was tinged with bitterness

"His new wife had given him a legitimate son, and he no longer needed the bastard he had been raising as his heir. He let me keep my arms, armour and horse, and set me upon the road."

Harsh memories of his days of being groomed for a more stately life came flooding back, and his words spilled out, overriding his decorum. Corbin reached up, and stroked Nisa's hair and cheek gently, still looking into her large brown eyes .

"You deserve the title "lady" more than most of those I have met, Nisa... some are primping fools who have no worth beyond the title they have inherited, and some are little more than whores who used their bodies to win wealth and a title through marrying some damned lordling who was thinking only with his..."

Suddenly becoming aware of his words, and his actions, Corbin stopped, aghast, dropped his eyes and meekly returned his hands to his lap. "My apologies... I should not speak so crudely. I crave your pardon."
 
Nisa found herself resting her cheek in his hand as he spoke of those whom he thought did not deserve their title. He showed her such warmth and his touch made her crave more. When he realized how far he had gone, he retracted both his hand and his comments.

The miller only smiled for a moment before returning to the wound. Now cleaned, she sanitized the nettle and thread and began the task of stitching the wound closed. "I would have thought you would know that nobility has nothing to to with being a fare and honest person, Sir Corbin." When she realized that her statment could betaken as a great insult, Nisa glanced up.

"When I was a young girl, my father fixed a set of armor for a man who lead a small rebellion against our unfair lord. He taxed his people to poverty and punished any who held back from him. Our Lord and Protector sent his men into my village to hunt down the rebels. The raped, and they stole. They smashed my fathers hands with his own hammer on the anvil where he made his living and killed my mother for trying to heal the wounded." Nisa pulled the thread with gentle hands. "Soon after that, our Lord and Protector took ill and died. With no heir, his younger brother took his seat. He was and still is a kind and just man. He lowered the taxes an sent those same knights who had done so much damage out to rebuild what they had destroyed. It would not bring my mother back or the use of my fathers hands, but now they have a true Lord and Protector."

With the last stitch placed, Nisa cut the thread and sat up. She gave a heavy sigh and looked over at the knight laying on her mattress. "Your title, Sir Corbin, means that someone saw you worthy of it. You're father could have sent you out the door with even less than that. Even as a simple hedge knight as you claime, it still gives you power."

Nisa stood and gathered her tools to put back in the cupboard, "Now enough of this talk. It seems to upset you and I won't have you take a fever from distress after I worked so hard to stitch you back up." The miller glanced over her shoulder and gave the knight a wink and a smile, to tell him that she held no hard feelings.
 
Last edited:
Corbin shook his head, ashamed.

"Once again, you shame me Nisa. Here I wallow in bitter memories but you remind me that I led a life of privilege as others worked, suffered and died. And the road has been good to me, for the most part..."

He sighed. "I am truly sorry for what happened to your family. So many of those in power forget that they owe a duty of care to those over whom they hold sway..."

The injured knight, weary with exertion and blood loss, closed his eyes, but continued to speak.

"There is much that needs doing tonight, but sweet Nisa, I can barely stand, let alone work. I am sorry... but I can still be of some help."

He tried to sit up, but fell back, unable to do even that. A tear (of pain? of shame? of sorrow?) ran down his cheek, soaking into the pillow.

"Take my arming jacket with you, and call to Grace. Let her smell the jacket and she will know you for a friend. She should let you tie a rope to the back of the saddle, lead her by the reins and use her strength to drag the creatures into a pile, far enough from the mill to burn safely..."

"And, please... my sword lies out there on the grass, and such a loyal blade that has served me so well does not deserve to be left to rust with the morning dew..." his voice trails off, as even speaking becomes difficult.

His last words, before the darkness of sleep takes him, are barely a whisper.

"I'm sorry..."
 
Nisa rushed to Sir Corbin's side but he had already started to drift off to sleep, completely spent from the wounds and pain. “Sh. Sleep Sir Corbin.” She placed a comforting hand on his shoulder to ease his distress. Once the knight finally relaxed, the miller took the cotton blanket and covered him. She blow the candle by the bed leaving him in the dark.

On her way out the door, Nisa grabbed his arming jacket then closed the door quietly behind herself. Knowing that her work would be hard and after a full day of dragging bags of corn and flour around the mill and the fight that evening, Nisa didn't waste any time. Heading for the front of the mill she wondered if catching his horse would be as easy as the knight had claimed.

Outside, the sky was a dark blue, blanketed with stars. The full moon let the forest floor with a dream like light. On the road, Nisa could see where she had began piling the dead carcases of the hobgoblins. It would not be long till the wolves caught the sent of the corpses which would only bring more danger.

With trembling hands, Nisa held out the arming jacket and called, “Grace.” for a moment there was nothing, then over the hill behind the mill, the sound of hoof beats echoed though the woods. In a moment, the war horse rounded the building and reared up. Nisa took a few steps back. She had seen what the horse had done to defend her master and here Nisa stood holding his blood soaked cloths. It took the miller a moment to find courage in Sir Corbin's knowledge of his steed, she held the jacket up towards the war horse and prayed that the mare wouldn't stomp her to death.

Grace approached cautiously, sniffing the jacket for a long while then walked past it and rubbed her head against Nisa's arm. With a great sigh, Nisa ran her hand over the horses mane, the course hair was free of knots and obviously been well taken care of. Gently she felt along the side of the horse and found the rope just where Sir Corbin said it would be. As Nisa worked, she spoke softly to the animal. “He's wounded,” she said as she tied the rope about the horn of the saddle. “But I believe he'll heal.... of he stays put and doesn't pull the stitches.” Grace shook her head as if she understood.

Nisa lead the war horse to the mill and then opened the side door to let the moon light in to illuminate her work. With the help of the war horse, Nisa's work was quick. They even managed to find the hobgoblin who had fallen in the hobgoblin in the woods behind the mill. When all eight lay in a pile in the middle of the road, Nisa poured tallow over the corpses and let them on fire. The rendered grease went up quickly with enough heat to burn the evil creatures.

The war horse stood by the mill when Nisa walked back into the mill. She retrieved a small bag of oats and corn that she would no longer be able to grind and poured them out on the ground. Grace sniff at the offering for a moment before she began to eat. Nisa hummed a song as she slipped to the left side of the horse and began to loosen the saddle. Grace glanced back at her once but returned to her treat, some how knowing Nisa was no thief. Wants the war horse was free of her tack, the miller paused to consider whether the horse needed to be tethered or not. After a moment of thought, Nisa slipped the horses halter off her head. Grace could defend herself but that might be more difficult if she were tied up. And if it had been that easy for Nisa to catch her, no doubt Sir corbin would have no trouble at all retrieving her.

Once the front and back doors of the mill were shut and barred, Nisa walked to the door by the water wheel. The paddles gently splashed as the creek continued to turn then, even though the mill stones would never be used again. A feeling of great sorrow swept over the miller. What would she do now? There was nothing for her here. No family. No means for income. So far from the safety of a village or town. She stepped up onto the door frame and looked out across the creek for answers, though none came. Only the silver moon hung in the sky. It's light danced across the creek, illuminating the flowing water as well as the miller. Nisa looked down and noticed how dirty she truly was. She had been soaked in sweat and blood, hers as well as the knights and many hobgoblins as well. Dirt and flour. Nisa felt tired and hot. The cool water called to her, offering her relief. Without a second thought, the miller untied the front of her blouse and pulled it from her shoulders. With nimble fingers, she untied her skirt and left her cloths in a pile at her feet.

As Nisa slipped into the cool water, all her troubles washed away. No worries plagued her as she slipped through the water. A small bar of lavender soup was easy to retrieve from a ledge under the mill. Before long a song was on her lips as she rinse the suds from her hair. The moon light seemed to dance on the water all around Nisa, bringing her even more comfort. Lunian was with her.

Finally Nisa was relaxed and ready to find sleep. As she pulled herself up onto the door jam the thought of where to seem struck her. She could not sleep in her bed, that was obvious. Maybe up in the loft. If she took her wool blanket, she might not be to cold. Reaching around the door, Nisa recovered two large cotton flour sacks. She dried her body then her hair. The smooth cotton felt good and the cool air against her bare body gave her goose bumps all over. She wrapped the over sized bag around her naked body, closed the door and headed for her room.

Silently, Nisa pushed the door open and peered in. Sir Corbin lay still, Nisa assumed still asleep. Not wanting to wake him or to be caught wearing nothing but a flour sack, she tip toes to the trunk at the foot of the bed. As she lifted the trunk lid, it gave a creak and Nisa winced but the sound didn't disturb the sleeping knight so she continued retrieving her cloths.

Nisa slipped the soft cotton blouse over her head and pulled it down her shoulders then over her breasts. She tied the bow at her chest then retrieved her long dark green skirt. As she wrapped it around her slender waist, Nisa looked up to see if Sir Corbin has stirred. She reached for the wool, winter blanket and set it on the lid of trunk. She again looked over at the knight sleeping on the mattress. A feeling of fear welled up in the miller. Something wasn't right. She grabbed the candle by the bed and lit it.

Sir Corbin's brow was covered with sweat and he shivered violently. Nisa sat down on the bed next to him and placed her gentle hand on his stubble covered cheek. He was burning up with fever. With some panic, Nisa pulled back the blanket at his shoulder. The wound looked red and puffy. She pulled back the blanket to see the wound on his leg already featured. “Sir Corbin! Sir Corbin!” Nisa called to him. She put her hands on his face and again called to him, “Sir Corbin, please wake!” The knights eyes opened for a moment the rolled back in his head.
 
Last edited:
Darkness...

Darkness, and in the distance, a single figure, running. The only point of light in a sea of impenetrable shadow.

"Nisa!" yelled a voice, and Corbin realised that it was his own. There was a tinge of panic to it, and a detached part of him wondered why.

He tried to move towards her, but the darkness surrounding him clung to his limbs, it was like trying to run through water.

The single point of light expanded, and - there! Another figure. Green, armoured, still bearing the horrific wounds that had killed him, the hobgoblin leader. His long loping strides closing the distance between him and his female prey with ease.

"Nisa!" yelled Corbin, again. Fighting against the clinging blackness with all of his strenth, he finally broke into a shambling run. Ahead of him he could see the brutal hobgoblin almost caught up with the beautiful miller.

Then, out of nowhere, a grinning, vicious green figure. One of the creatures from the mill, head attached only by a scrap of flesh, blood gushing from a cut in its wrist, yet still weilding a vicious knife and blocking the knight's way forward.

From nowhere, Corbin found his sword in his hand. It took only moments to cut down the creature in his path, but in those moments the hobgoblin leader had caught up with Nisa, and had grappled her to the floor.

"Let her go!" Corbin heard himself bellow. He redoubled his efforts to move forwards but had scarcely taken three more steps when another foul apparition blocked his way.

This one had a gaping sore where it's eye should be, and a broken, bleeding hole punched dead centre of its chest, but still leapt towards the knight with gleeful malice and a serrated, curved blade.

A feint, a swing, the sound of a blade cleaving flesh and the creature fell. The combat seemed to take the merest blink of an eye but when Corbin looked up, the Hobgoblin leader had ripped away Nisa's blouse and was cruelly licking and biting her breasts.

"Unhand her, you filth!" screamed the knight, once more pushing on through the darkness. The cloying murk seemed to sap his energy, slowing him, and he was not surprised when a third attacker sprang from the shadows.

This one, Corbin knew, was not one he had slain before - instead, it lurched forwards with its head rolling and lolling, unsupported by a neck broken by a falling grain-sack. It's dead eyes glared at him as it reached forwards, unarmed, intent on grappling with the despairing knight.

Slowed by the darkness, Corbin's sword seemed to take forever to sweep it's deadly arc, severing both of the creatures raised wrists and opening its throat with a single sweep of the blade. Once again, the fight was barely a fight at all - but once again, more time seemed to have passed than it should have, and now Nisa had her wrists trapped in one of her foul captor's grasping hands as the creature sought to rip away her dress.

With no breath left to shout, the hedge-knight pressed onwards. Inevitably, another hobgoblin loomed out of the pitch-darkness - but this time, not alone. In a sickening replay of the battle inside the mill, Corbin found himself facing a creature with a caved-in chest and a spiked club, and its armoured companion bearing a sickle and a short-spear, with its neck strangely bent out of shape.

A step foward, a swing of the blade, and the twice-dead club-wielder fell once again. Corbin turned towards the more dangerous foe - but turned too late, and felt the tip of a spear sink into his shoulder, burning like acid. He screamed in agony as the brutal hobgoblin revenant twisted the blade and Corbin fell to his knees. Fire seemed to sweep his body, flowing into his body from the wound just as quickly as blood was spurting out of it.

He could feel the creature step behind him, grabbing his hair, pulling his face upwards. As he felt the kiss of cold steel opening his neck, his vision was filled with the brutal hobgoblin leader beginning its rape of the helpless lady whom he had failed to rescue.

In the distance, he heard, briefly, a voice calling his name.

“Sir Corbin... Sir Corbin, please wake!”

For a brief moment, he could see her face, the beautiful Nisa, filled with concern... but she faded quickly into a darkness filled only with pain.
 
Last edited:
“No" Nisa whispered. What was she going to do? If she didn't do something soon, the knight who had saved her life would die in her care. Heal him. The answer came as a familiar whisper in her mind. Without a second thought, Nisa began to rub her hands together. She closed her eyes and placed a warm hand on his bare shoulder and thigh. As she prayed to her god, her palms began to glow with a blue light. Nisa felt a warmth flow though her body. As smile played on her lips for she knew her prayers had been answered. The feeling continued to build. Nisa's heart raced with excitement, a soft moan escaped her lips. The whole experience was euphoric..... then it was over, leaving Nisa completely drained. She reached a hand up to Sir Corbin's face. His fever had broke and he slept peacefully. She inspected the wounds and found them still in stages of healing but the puss, swelling and all redness around them had gone.

Completely spent, Nisa reached for the blanket at the trunk and found she didn't even have the strength to do that. She simple layed down on the warm floor and drifted off to sleep.




Nisa found herself in a large bed chamber in a dreamy stat. She stood on a stone floor, surrounded by dark blue, stone walls when she looked directly at them, but everything that was in her peripheral vision was simply an open night sky with stars and clouds. Her body was draped with a very fine blue gown and strapped on her body was a vest that reached all the way down past her pelvis made out of a hard, silver metal. Our her heart was a large key hole. Try as she might, Nisa could not remove the vest. Something told her it was no use anyway. She had worn this same vest in all her dreams. It was there to protect her.

As she pushed her long curls over her shoulders a sudden feeling welled up inside. A feeling of excitement. He had come for her. The man whom she longed for and loved. She still wasn't sure who he was but the man who would be there soon to save her was not Brasco Strongol, her late husband. He never had been. Nisa rushed around lighting lily white candles with star light. A picture of wine sat on the table next to two sliver goblets. Nisa poured the moon light from the vessel into the cups and turned to the huge, black door as the sound of a key entering the locked door. He had finally come!!




Corbin walked down a along hallway behind a slender man, shorter than himself, with long silver hair, wearing long silver robes. The man talked over his shoulder, never turning to speak directly to him. “We have waited a long time for you Lord Corbin. You're coming has been greatly anticipated.” The man continued talking, no matter what Corbin said, as if he could not hear him.

The walls ahead of Corbin were solid blue stone, lit with candles that sparkled like little stars. As he walked though he noticed that when he didn't look to the sides, her could see a starry night out of the corner of his eye. The illusion disappeared when he looked to the side. Only stone walls.

“We had a interloper, I'm afraid, Lord Corbin. We had quiet the time with him. We could not convince your Lady to remove him so we had to take matters into our own hands.” Ahead, the stone hall came to an end, a huge black door blocked their way. “We protected her the best we could, but your Lady is strong willed and will always pick her own path.” a slender hand reached out with a large key and slid it into the door then paused. “There is one more thing we felt needed to be done to protect your Lady despite...... the discomfort it inflicted.” The man in the sliver robe held out a second sliver key on a blue ribbon. When Corbin took it, the man stepped back and said with some joy in his voice, “You will have to continue alone. Welcome home, Lord Corbin.”
 
Last edited:
“Lord… “ murmured Corbin, confused. He looked down, and indeed his body was clad in unfamiliar yet perfectly fitting lordly finery. A feeling of natural well-being crept over him, sweeping away his confusion and doubt. Of course. This was his home, he was returned from his honourable quests, and it was finally time to meet the lady he had been betrothed to since youth.

Deep inside him, a tiny voice screamed that no, this was not real, this should not be… but it was drowned out by a compulsion that seemed to come from without, a reassurance that yes, this was what was meant to be.

Stepping past the silver-clad retainer, Corbin pushed open the door. His breath caught in his throat – the lady within was beautiful. Clad in a fine gown of blue silks, her hair wrapped in a net of fine silver filigree that sent in curling over her shoulders, her lips full and welcoming as she held a silver cup out towards him.

Her beauty was marred only by the enclosing silvered armour enclosing her body. Whilst finely wrought, and brightly polished, it was still a cruel imposition, an ugly shell trapping genuine beauty within.

Lord Corbin stepped forwards and raised the silver key. Words came to him, unexpectedly.

“My Lady… I have come to set your beauty free…”
 
Nisa set the cups down and resisted the urge to run to him. The knight who had saved her stood in the doorway in noble garb. He's hair was brushed out and he stood tall with his head held high. A true Lord.

The door closed behind him and he held the key that would set her free out at the end of a simple blue ribbon.“My Lady… I have come to set your beauty free…” Nisa stepped closer with great excitement then looked up at Sir Corbin but then saw something else in his eyes. He almost seemed to look right through her. Did he even recognize her?

With a smile she gave a slight curtsy, "My Lord, I have waited so very long to be free." with a gentle hand, the same hand that had healed him, she pushed her hair back over her shoulder, reveling the key hole in the polished iron vest.
 
With a strange sense of wonder, Corbin stepped forwards. There was, of course, only one course of action that made any sense. He placed an arm around his lady’s waist, holding her loosely as he raised the key to the keyhole. He kissed her gently upon the lips as he pushed the key home, and pulled back to gaze into her dark brown eyes as he turned it, the fine mechanism emitting only a soft click as the lock released.

“Nisa, my love…” he whispered.

She is not your betrothed! This is wrong! You take advantage of the lady! screamed that tiny inner voice but it went entirely unheeded as Corbin gently lifted the steel garment away from his lady’s body.

He dropped it to the floor behind him and did not even question the fact that it made no noise when it fell, as if it had simply vanished. He gazed openly at the Lady Nisa, the fire in his eyes making no secret of the admiration he held for her shapely body.
 
With a strange sense of wonder, Corbin stepped forwards. There was, of course, only one course of action that made any sense. He placed an arm around his lady’s waist, holding her loosely as he raised the key to the keyhole. He kissed her gently upon the lips as he pushed the key home, and pulled back to gaze into her dark brown eyes as he turned it, the fine mechanism emitting only a soft click as the lock released.

“Nisa, my love…” he whispered.

She is not your betrothed! This is wrong! You take advantage of the lady! screamed that tiny inner voice but it went entirely unheeded as Corbin gently lifted the steel garment away from his lady’s body.

He dropped it to the floor behind him and did not even question the fact that it made no noise when it fell, as if it had simply vanished. He gazed openly at the Lady Nisa, the fire in his eyes making no secret of the admiration he held for her shapely body.

Nisa felt his arms encircle her, pulling her close to his body. Corbin smiled down at her with confidants and leaned in fora gentle kiss. his lips were so soft and caring as he gently pressed them to hers. They key then slid into the key hole and as he turned it, Nisa felt a tightening release from her chest. As if her heart had never beat before, Nisa grabbed onto Corbin's arms for support. He pulled the vest that had been her prison for as long as she could remember.

Somewhere, Nisa heard Corbin call her by name but all she could see for the moment was the metal vest fall over his shoulder and turn to a silver mist before it hit the floor. It was finally gone!

Then Sir Corbin came back to her attention. He stood with his arms still around her waist looking down at her with love and lust. More than anything she wanted him. Nisa knew it was only a dream. Being a follower of Lunian, she had had other dreams blessed by her god, though none of this nature. Most involved a quiet, peaceful place and being alone, without anyone to bother her. Nisa also knew that Sir Corbin would likely wake and think it nothing more than a dream if he could remember any of it at all. Feeling comfortable and safe here and now, Nisa reached her arms about Corbin's neck and pulled him closer.

"You are mine, my Lord and I am yours....." she et her lips brush gently against his, "Mind, soul..... and body."
 
Corbin could not help but return the kiss with passion, crushing the lady to his chest and covering her mouth with his, his tongue gently tracing her lips before slipping briefly between them.

Breathless, he broke the kiss to look at her, her face flushed with a desire to match his own, her chest heaving, in the plunging blue dress with the bodice laced around her middle, pushing her breasts upwards. The sight could not help but inflame him

"My lady..." he murmured. "You make me burn with desire. Be mine, this night and for ever..."

Kissing her again, groaning into her mouth with a desperate need, Corbins fingers began to pick at the lacing of Nisa's bodice.
 
Nisa returned Corbin's kiss with the same passion. She wanted to feel his touch, wanted to know what his hands would feel like on her body, his lips kissing down her frame, the feeling of his naked body pressing against hers. It had been to long since she felt the touch of another.

As Corbin began to pull at the lacing of her bodice, Nisa smiled. She knew this was just a dream and also knew he'd never be allowed to undress her unless she did it for him. The same to for her, he would have to willingly undress for her. That's the way dreams worked and Nisa had been in control of her dreams, thanks to her god for a very long time.

With a gentle hand and a smile on her face, Nisa reached down and moved his hands to her hips then pressed closer to him as she reached down for the blue ribbon that held her in. When she touched the ribbon and willed it, the lacing simply vanished. The bodice fell open, her breasts falling free in her dress. Nisa never looked down but kept her brown eyes locked on Corbin's.
 
Corbin gasped with surprise and delight as Nisa's bodice fell away, and pulled her too him. He knew not how but his doublet vanished as he pulled her close leaving his chest clad only in a fine silk shirt, so thin and smooth as to barely be there.

As he embraced her passionately and kissed her with increasing fervour, he could feel Nisa's fine breasts pressing against him through her dress, could even feel the hard little points of her nipples poking into his chest. The sensation overwhelmed him - he released her from his embrace, took her hands, and walked backwards towards... the bed?

Where had that come from? A grand affair, fine dark wood inlaid with silver, four great posts supporting a canopy, coverlets of deep blue satins... He could have sworn it had not been there before... but no matter. This was his betrothed, and he meant to have her.
 
Last edited:
Nisa felt her passion build as Corbin pulled her close and held her tight. He looked at her with love in his eyes.... but still she could see the dream there. Nisa might of felt disappointment but she had experienced this beofre. She had seen her father look happily into her eyes and he showed her the armor he had made for the king and there in his eyes was the dream. She had watched as the kings mean dragged her late husband away in shackles for all the wrongs he had done her and seen the dream in his eyes. Some would wake and remember bits and pieces, some not at all. Nisa always remembered her gifts from Lunian. She would remember this one as well but likely Sir Corbin would not. Perhaps that would also be a gift for likely the honor bound knight would feel so ashamed that he would never be able to look her in the eye.

Pushing the thought aside, Nisa followed the knight to the bed which he dreamed of. Nisa waited till his legs bumped into the soft pattress before releasing his hands and reaching for her shoulders. The dress fell from her body like liquid metal, pooling at her feet then running away in a stream of blue silk. Standing naked before him, Nisa reached her arms up and took his face in her hands. he could see her whole body now, including a long straight scare along the bottom of her ribs on the right side. She ignored the self conscientiousness she had about the flaw and smiled, "Do I please you my Lord?" she asked.
 
Eyes gleaming, speechless, Corbin stepped to one side, and forward, circling the enchanting, naked vision before him, gazing at her from every angle.

Rather than detracting from her beauty, the scar made the whole thing seem more real. No idealised dream-woman would bear such a mark, and such thoughts drove away all of the doubts he had had of some eldritch trickery or sorcery.

Having completed one full circle, the knight carried on until he was stood directly behind his lady. The last of his clothing melted away as he embraced her from behind, his hands running over her hips and upwards, cupping her voluptuous breasts. He bent his head low to plant delicate kisses along the back of her neck, and pulled her against him, his rapidly hardening manhood rising up between her legs.

"My lady... it has been so very long and I ache for you with all of my body and soul..."
 
Nisa felt his body pressed up against hers. Corbin's hand sliding over her body and then up around her breasts. A soft gasp escapes her lips as his strong hands caress her. His body was warm against her back, his hardening member, pressed against her ass. Nisa longed to feel him. The knights lips laying gentle kisses all over her body.


With reluctance, Nisa took a step away from him, pulling free of his gentle grip, but only for a moment as she turned to face him. Smiling up at the knight, Nisa pulled him towards the bed. The dovay and sheets suddenly pulled back, welcoming the couple beneath their warmth.
 
Pressing his naked body against hers, Corbin kissed Nisa again, his tongue sliding between her lips with passion and urgency.

"I have waited so long, my beloved..." he groaned, feeling his rigid member now sandwiched between their bodies.

Gently, he pushed her back onto the bed, and allowed her to scoot up the bed so that her head reached the pillows. Then he joined her, crawling up her body, draggign the covers with him to conceal and warm them both, his legs and arms either side of Nisa's body, trapping her. Still on his hands and knees, he lowered his face to hers and kissed her again, tenderly. Then he spoke, a low murmur.

"Are you sure, my lady? Lust drives me, but I will not force you..."
 
Nisa lay on the soft mattress and welcomed Corbin with open arms. He held himself above her and asked if she was sure. Without a word, Nisa reached up her arms and pulled him into a passionate kiss. She slid her tongue between his lips and pulled him down ontop of her naked body, wrapping her arms about his shoulders and her legs about his waist.

She could feel the knights hard member pressing against the edge of her wet pussy lips. "I desire nothing great my Lord." she whispered under her breath.
 
It took all of Corbin's self control not to simply thrust into Nisa like an animal in heat, saking the burning lust within his loins.

But instead, he entered her gently, making this an act of love, not of animal lust. Slowly he began to slide himself in and out of her tight folds, groaning with the delicious sensations of his engorged flesh trapped inside her heated sex. "My sweet Nisa..." he murmured, before kissing her again.

Carefully, he began to speed up, knowing that this would increase his pleasure and hoping it would do the same for his lady.
 
Back
Top