Young Female Seeks Obscenely Rich Sugar Daddy...

thiscouldbtricky

The one That got Away
... Hovering close to death is a plus, I would be interested in obtaining a very large inheritance post your demise. It is merely a purchase of my companionship, I will not have sex in return for your all money when you die. I prefer to be paid in a weekly allowance. I take cash, checks, and also very expensive jewelry and priceless muscle cars. As a favor of my gratitude, I will not aid your shuffle off the mortal coil, but wait patiently for all of your wordly possessions to pass on to me. However, if my parading around half naked in front of you causes cardiac arrest, it is no fault of mine.

If you are interested in providing these things in return for my company, it would be greatly appreciated if you apply here.
:)

(P.S. If you take this seriously, please don't PM me.)

EDIT: I think my satirical thread idea has turned into more of a place for me to leave my thoughts and little blurbs about my life. And i'd like it to be that for others as well.

So if you've got news you'd like to share and you've run out of people to tell.... Leave me a note. I like news. :) and maybe I can lend an ear in return.

Take care of yourselves!

Always,
Tricky

Last edited:
... Hovering close to death is a plus, I would be interested in obtaining a very large inheritance post your demise. It is merely a purchase of my companionship, I will not have sex in return for your all money when you die. I prefer to be paid in a weekly allowance. I take cash, checks, and also very expensive jewelry and priceless muscle cars. As a favor of my gratitude, I will not aid your shuffle off the mortal coil, but wait patiently for all of your wordly possessions to pass on to me. However, if my parading around half naked in front of you causes cardiac arrest, it is no fault of mine.

If you are interested in providing these things in return for my company, it would be greatly appreciated if you apply here.
:)

hehehehe........good one.

I won't be your sugardaddy but I have $10 burning a hole in my pocket I'll loan you.

You're so nice to me, I might spare $20 and ask for nothing in return.

You're nice to me, it's the least I can do. No need to pay me for kindness, that would certainly confuse the issue while I wait for my sugar daddy to kick it. lol

Try volunteering at a nursing home if you want to find a sugardaddy.

a suitable joke in this situation !!
=========

A knockout young lady decided she wanted to get rich quick. So, she proceeded to find herself a rich 73 year old man, planning to screw him to death on their wedding night.
The courtship and wedding went off without any problem, in spite of the half-century age difference.
On the first night of her honeymoon, she got undressed, and waited for him to come out of the bathroom and come to bed. When he emerged, however, he had nothing on except a rubber to cover a twelve-inch erection, and was carrying a pair of earplugs and a pair of noseplugs.
Fearing her plan had gone desperately amiss, she asked, "What are those for?"
The elderly gentleman replied,

"There are just two things I can't stand: the sound of a woman screaming, and the smell of burning rubber."

a suitable joke in this situation !!
=========

A knockout young lady decided she wanted to get rich quick. So, she proceeded to find herself a rich 73 year old man, planning to screw him to death on their wedding night.
The courtship and wedding went off without any problem, in spite of the half-century age difference.
On the first night of her honeymoon, she got undressed, and waited for him to come out of the bathroom and come to bed. When he emerged, however, he had nothing on except a rubber to cover a twelve-inch erection, and was carrying a pair of earplugs and a pair of noseplugs.
Fearing her plan had gone desperately amiss, she asked, "What are those for?"
The elderly gentleman replied,

"There are just two things I can't stand: the sound of a woman screaming, and the smell of burning rubber."

hehehehe

besides it'll cost you a lot more than 67 cents buying your self a good quality rubber and ear-plugs lol.

I have a helmet....they may kill the screams....I wonder if my wet suit will expand to work as a rubber........:confused:

..\

what is your age?

I'm not old enough to be your daddy,
and not rich either...
so I can't be your sugar daddy..
but I'm young and financially 'unsound' enough to be your Chilly-son/brother [wait nothing incest/underage in it, just title.]
images

:D

[again, I'm not into underage stuff, but couldn't find the suitable better photo ..so pasteing the
this photo]

Last edited:
Ok new offer.......67 cents an hour and a free Big Mac every Wednesday.

Hey, MCdonalds has a buy one get one free deal on the big macs on mondays, why would I agree to that? Besides, 67 cents doesn't even cover the beverage lol.
And could you last the hour that the 67 cents is worth? :devil:

what is your age?

I'm not old enough to be your daddy,
and not rich either...
so I can't be your sugar daddy..
but I'm young and financially 'unsound' enough to be your Chilly-son/brother [wait nothing incest/underage in it, just title.]
images

:D

[again, I'm not into underage stuff, but couldn't find the suitable better photo ..so pasteing the
this photo]

Hey, my age doesn't matter really... I'm the one taking applications, not you, lol. :p:nana:

This whole want-ad thing isn't working that well, when all I'm getting is the exact opposite of what I'm looking for. A very rich man willing to leave me everything, and doesn't have much longer left to live... Is that too much to ask? *sigh*

Oh well, I guess I might have to lower my standards to that big mac after all.

:cattail:

Best avatar ever.

You have magnificent boobs. I just had to put that out there.

Back