Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. I already have a screwed back. I'll be in hella pain tomorrow. Any lifting of heavy things for long periods does that. Stupid ruptured discs

I bought that bra in America but with green lace and pink bow lol. So cute I love it too

Roast pork being cooked for dinner. They know me well, but the crackling better be good is all i'm sayin
No No No! You take care of yourself!!! ( I know... pot calling kettle over here :D)
TGIF and I am off tomorrow....... I wonder what kind of mischief I can get into?
Knowing you, Daddy UBW, there is no end to the amount of trouble you can heap up ;):kiss:
Im just relaxing, a sort of calm before the storm, I can feel the urge deep inside me, before I please my little bunny. later today :D
Be Careful with your bunny...:D...you rascal. :p

good night, RA :rose:

*closes eyes while RA gets out of the tub... well... maybe sneaking a little peek between my fingers ;) *

You are quite welcome, dear lady. Good night, RA :rose: sleep well!
I did sleep well! Thank you both for the well wishes.. :heart:
Happy Friday to all the good little girls and yes the naughty ones too (it is Friday after all) Daddies be on your toes today!
Princess we've had some lovely evenings together and they are beyond expectations. I'm such a lucky Daddy today and everyday!
Spring arrives finally as the last of the snow is banished from my little spot on the planet?
Burgers, bacon and maybe lead off this grilling weekend with smoked baby backs.

Who you callin' "naughty"?? lol

Ok, maybe a just a teensy bit! It is Friday, indeed, so everyone be good and have fun. :)
*blows :kiss:es to everyone:

Happy Friday to all the good little girls and yes the naughty ones too (it is Friday after all) Daddies be on your toes today!
Princess we've had some lovely evenings together and they are beyond expectations. I'm such a lucky Daddy today and everyday!
Spring arrives finally as the last of the snow is banished from my little spot on the planet?
Burgers, bacon and maybe lead off this grilling weekend with smoked baby backs.

Good morning, Daddy! :heart: :kiss: We have had an extraordinary time the last almost 3 weeks. Everyday is better than the one before it. I'm a very, very fortunate little girl to have you!

Can't wait for you to fire up the grill!!! Maybe a beer or two on the deck later?

Happy Friday everyone!

UBW, I would tell you to behave yourself, but that wouldn't be any fun! :)

RA, naughty? You? Never. ;)

Hayley, I hope you didn't punish your back too much in the move.

Mutato, INL, NFL, Peaches, GA and anyone else that wonders in...have an awesome day!!

Happy Friday everyone!

UBW, I would tell you to behave yourself, but that wouldn't be any fun! :)

RA, naughty? You? Never. ;)

Hayley, I hope you didn't punish your back too much in the move.

Mutato, INL, NFL, Peaches, GA and anyone else that wonders in...have an awesome day!!
I am the very model of a modern mayhem maker..:D

Spring Time for Daddy and Minnesota

Good morning, Daddy! :heart: :kiss: We have had an extraordinary time the last almost 3 weeks. Everyday is better than the one before it. I'm a very, very fortunate little girl to have you!

Can't wait for you to fire up the grill!!! Maybe a beer or two on the deck later?

After yard cleanup and sitting on my arse all winter, Daddy will have just enough energy left to twist off a bottle cap of beer....I'm sure if I'm too tired my strong little girl can do it even left handed! Careful that you don't make it foam! Though I do like some head on my beer....ahhhh spring and a Daddy's thoughts turn toward amour.

After yard cleanup and sitting on my arse all winter, Daddy will have just enough energy left to twist off a bottle cap of beer....I'm sure if I'm too tired my strong little girl can do it even left handed! Careful that you don't make it foam! Though I do like some head on my beer....ahhhh spring and a Daddy's thoughts turn toward amour.

~blushes~ Daddddyyyy! :rolleyes:

I'll be careful. My left arm is getting a bit stronger.:D

Later that same day.....
Think I'll retreat to the Daddy man cave until the riffraff drifts to another cove

Last edited:
Hi daddies and girls. Popping in for a quick moment to say hello and to leave kisses on cheeks. :kiss::kiss:

Good evening to the Daddies and lovely girls :rose: I hope everyone had a good Friday. Another working day for me tomorrow, but I do have Sunday off. :)

(((HUGS))) for INL :rose: I had fun chatting with you today, can't wait to talk with you again. :)

Checking in to say "hi!" to everyone. I know it's late, but thought I'd make one last appearance before scooting back over to the Playground.

Good evening everyone! I hope you've enjoyed your day!

Time for this little girl to hit the hay..~faking a yawn and sleepy eyes

Daddy, ready for bed? ;)

Good morning everyone

Sitting here alone on a Saturday morning with an open lap..........such a pity ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back