female submissive friends

undina

Virgin
I recently discovered an entire new world of D/s relationship. I've always been submissive, but never connected it to myself before.

Curiosity got the best of me, I went looking for a Master. I recently found a local Master. He's everything I wanted to find in a Master. I feel like I hit the jackpot :)

He is an experienced Master. I'm in very capable hands.

I was hoping to see if I can find a few female sub friends that I can correspond with as I navigate through this new world. I can't really discuss my situation with my real life friends. This entire relationship is too complicated and unless they experience it for themselves, they won't understand.

If there are any female subs out there who would like to be my pen pal buddy, please PM me. I look forward to hearing from you :)

Participating in threads in BDSM Talk/Cafe, as well as starting your own threads with questions you may have, might offer a fuller spectrum of advice/insight/opinions than relying on PMs.

Board discussions also offer the opportunity to build the Lit BDSM 'community', sharing information that could benefit multiple lives.

You probably already know about this, but just in case you don't: have you tried Fetlife? It's an excellent way to meet local kinksters.

Thank you so much for the suggestion.

I found a wonderful friend who is in the exact same situation as me. Our similarities are startling :)

Hello, Undina! It can be such a relief to have kinky friends. Have you considered using personals?

Hello, Undina! It can be such a relief to have kinky friends. Have you considered using personals?
What kind of responses do you get, Ahlam?

I always figure a million horndogs, so I have never recommended the personals when someone is looking for friendship. :eek:

You're right, Stella. It's a mixed bag. I figure on websites such as this one, you can't so much as sneeze without horndogs chiming in. It might not hurt for her to place an ad asking for what she wants though. There's a chance she may get it.

For the record, it has worked for me multiple times when seeking friends.

Back