Me in a black thong

Thank you :) I'm probably gonna leave it up for a few days and then remove it for a while and post it again in time for another brief period. Wish that in this day and age there wasn't such a need for anonymity in regard to sexual matters but I can just picture someone I know somehow stumbling across my face on this site and it biting me in the ass.

damn right, I know some have, but never post full pics of your face and body. I respect you want everybody to see your face, it makes you more real more than fantasy. But control is important. Why you don't have a bf helping you take those hot pics is beyond me.

Thank you :) I'm probably gonna leave it up for a few days and then remove it for a while and post it again in time for another brief period. Wish that in this day and age there wasn't such a need for anonymity in regard to sexual matters but I can just picture someone I know somehow stumbling across my face on this site and it biting me in the ass.

Super smile, sexy playfull look and I wouldn't mind biting you in the ass, looks like it would be fun:D

baby you are so gorgeous!!!! and you have an amazing body to go with it!!!!

Must ... resist ... joking about ass-biting ...

*cough* Okay, the urge has passed. You, my dear, have a damn sexy butt. And your tits aren't too bad either! :)

Wow, what a pretty girl you are. And such a hot body too. You're going to be very popular around here.

Well that's great. You've got all day to make my day! But you're doing a pretty good job so far:)

hi there

you are absolutely beautiful my dear, im wishing i could be exploring you with my tongue right now...

As a breast man, I have to say you have some amazing tits. Such lovely shape and delightful nipples. They look incredible.

Rocking some pastel-toned hipsters in honor of the day. These were taken in a bit of a rush but I wanted to get some up since I've had so many requests for more :) Again, I appreciate everyone's kind words.

TASTY PICS!!!!

I hope...

That you all will like whatever pics I wind up taking/posting later today... trying to think of something sexy!

Back