His Partners Daughter (closed)

Billy laughed, but there was no way he was going to tell her what had made Mama happy

He didn't want to scare her off or make her nervous

I just used my charm

You know I do have a certain way with women

Laughing again he kissed her, before holding out her chair, Mama smiling and nodding approvingly at his old world manners

Yes but should that worry me.

She winked teasingly with him.

Billy laughed and looked back over his shoulder at Mamma hugging her husband

Hmmm, I don't think so....

I'm pretty sure she is taken!

53 years.

She smiled looking back at them. She had never had any idea that she could have or would ever have what they had and now... She really believed that she could. That maybe it was meant for her.

Billy watched his love...not sure exactly what she was thinking but intuitively knowing this was a good moment

He was hungry and looked forward to the Saganaki, greek salad and shish kabobs they had ordered, and of course the wine...one bottle, maybe two

After dinner, let's walk around the village

There were antique jewelry stores, art galaries, dress shops, he hoped something might catch her eye...they would start at the jewelry stores, he was particularly interested in her reaction there

Sounds good I love it around here.

She smiled

How often have you ever been around here?

Billy held up his wrist

I got this antique watch right around the corner here, and art and pots

I like to walk around this area when they have the festivals and I love the old shop owners, the food, the dancing in the streets...I can't say I am here a ton but it is charming and fun, and sort of reminds me of you

Her eyes sparkled looking at the watch.

I would never have suspected something like that of you with all the more modern and all that with the penthouse and office.

She moved closer to a shop that was more home decor and seemed to light up as she hurried to walk in pulling him with her.

He wanted to stop at the jewelry store, how does one casually mention rings?

He didn't force it, and he loved her enthusiasm whatever it was she wanted...laughing as she led him into the store...there were many beautiful and unique things on display

Are we looking for something specific?

I always stop here to see what she has found and brought back from her travels.

She scurried around the shop like a kid in a toy store. Eyes wide with wonder

He watched her and knew why he loved her so

in one moment the sexiest woman he had ever seen, the next the most amazing little girl, wide eyed and joyous

So anything here particularly strike your fancy tonight?

I know what strikes mine!

catphoto.jpg

She walked into the lighting area and found a cute little desk lamp and smiled.

This. It will be perfect for my office or the house

Last edited:
He watched her move amongst the many pieces, an acute eye, looking for just the right item and she showed him the lamp

I like it, you have great taste

He turned to the girl who ran the shop headed their way

We will take this, please wrap it up. Is there anything else here love? Or should we check out some other stores?

Well do you see anything else that might look good for the office?

She smiled

Or did you want to go to one of the other shops

Well, I wouldn’t mind looking for a tiffany glass desk lamp and...

I have wanted an antique telescope, something that works and we could look at the stars and planets from my office

But after, can we go by the jewelry stores, I want to find you something, something beautiful you can wear, even when wearing nothing else

Oh really... Jewelry... THough with all the modern do you really think that an Antique telescope will really work with that "modern" decor office of yours?

She smirked with a wink.

Lets go look

He took her in his arms and kissed her

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue....

I like both the modern and the classic, I like being filled with contradictions....sometimes you find and try something completely out of character of your past behavior and find it was the greatest decision you ever made

Slipping her hand into his with a smile

Yeah you do.

He kissed her and they walked out with their packages, two lamps and an antique telescope

Just around the corner was a jewelry store and he pulled her in

They had a wonderful variety of precious stones: diamonds, ruby, emeralds

And they had modern and antique settings, necklaces and bracelets

White gold, yellow gold and platinum

I have never seen you wear much jewelry, what kind of things do you most like

They were standing in front of a counter of beautiful necklaces, but he tried to ease her in the direction of the rings

No I don't unless it is at some formal occasion like that party where we met. Its just not really a part of my wardrobe much to my mother's aggravation.

She shrugged looking at the necklaces

THey are beautiful though

Having finesse while shopping was not Billy's strong suit

I want to get you something, something for you in our most intimate night's out...pick out anything you want?

He then casually walked over to the rings, and there were many types, some not even having diamonds

Ember look how unique some of these are...have you ever dreamed of one of these? Somehow I would think you might like something unique?

victorian_jewelry_rings.jpg

Her eyes fell to one ring. She had loved it but was terrified of destroying it in her line of work. It was so old and beautiful Victorian and not something she ever felt was meant for her.

He watched her eyes closely, and was confident he knew where she had focused, he made note

And then as if he had never raised the topic, he looked at the next display, then the next, then the next

What would you like my love, necklace, earrings, bracelet? Let me know what you would like, what would make your heart leap, as you have made mine

I don't need stuff like this I never wear it and anyways I have you.

She smiled and snuggled against him with a kiss

He laughed

Yes, but I am a bit hard to wear around your neck or wrist

But if you don't want anything I won't force you I would just like you to have something special

Danny took one more look at the ring she had noticed, hmmm, it was so unique and beautiful, just like her

Back