I'm buying a car

Hey, c'mon, they're HILARIOUS laws. We're still in stitches over that whole three-fifths-of-a-person thing in the Constitution...

For some reason, most Americans think their laws apply to the entire world.
They don't.

Glad to see you are enjoying your new ride Pink.

And add me to the loser class- I name the "special" vehicles around here and all the tractors have a name. Guess I never grew up. It started when I was a teenager naming my vehicles.

Glad to see you are enjoying your new ride Pink.

And add me to the loser class- I name the "special" vehicles around here and all the tractors have a name. Guess I never grew up. It started when I was a teenager naming my vehicles.

All ours just go by number or specific characteristic.

"The 5"

"The 7"

"The Loader"

"The 9N"

"The Deere"

...etc.

"The 5"

"The 7"

"The Loader"

"The 9N"

"The Deere"

...etc.

That would be just toooo normal for me. We have Baby, Darlin, Little Girl, & Kitty. Then the trucks- Monster & Ethel. My son's old Police Interceptor- Roscoe. Yes, we are a strange crew.

Yep, adre..... You have no fucking idea what I am talking about.
Give me shit based on NOTHING.....
:rolleyes:

I think a few others here believe you are the one full of shit. We can let the majority decide that. The Ford LTD was a piece of shit when it was new, so I don't really give a crap how you tricked it out. I've driven classics, doll, and that ain't one of them.

Ford LTD, 1989.

I'm on my tab out of town, or I'd go out and get a pic!

With a "huge shed" full of "classics" like that as your "retirement plan"...I'm surprised you didn't jump in your time machine to go back to before you left town and post a picture for us.

With a "huge shed" full of "classics" like that as your "retirement plan"...I'm surprised you didn't jump in your time machine to go back to before you left town and post a picture for us.
Don't be stupid. What car reseller in the world takes pictures of their cars they're selling?

Wife drives in Anger. I'm usually in Denial. Over the years, we've gone through Bargaining and Depression. Haven't had an Acceptance yet, but you never know.

"The 5"

"The 7"

"The Loader"

"The 9N"

"The Deere"

...etc.

The Deere? You don't call him John?

We have the Holden and my sea vessel. The boat definitely has a name.

Then you need someone who knows cars.....
This one is now set up in full race mode - running a Toploader cast box, Hurst shifter, 4V dart heads, 9 inch gear, 31-spline diff.... without the supercharger, she had 531 on the dyno.
My guess is, you haven't got a fucking clue what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

WTF would you race with an LTD?

And whats its name...Miss Piggy?

I have a new car also and really like it.

858_1000.jpg

Other people must like it too because they get out of their cars at traffic signals and take pictures of me sitting in it.

I would tell you what the name of the car is, but I don't know.

My husband can though because he bought it for me.

Do you want me to ask him?

Last edited:
Don't be stupid. What car reseller in the world takes pictures of their cars they're selling?

WOT?!?...are you suggesting Warrior "Queen" is the kind of guy who would...lie...about his "classic car collection"???

WOT?!?...are you suggesting Warrior "Queen" is the kind of guy who would...lie...about his "classic car collection"???
Obviously you've never sold a car before. She's doing it the smart way. She buys cars, restores them, soups them up, then keeps them a secret. That way no one will fuck up her retirement plan by giving her money for them.

And at $1,200 I can see why she said if she gets within $1000 of asking she will take it....happy retirement:rolleyes:

Heh.... Ours is worth a bit more than that!
And just so you know, there's more than a few members across Oz who belong to the LTD club (I imagine they are just like your Edsell fanatics).

Obviously you've never sold a car before. She's doing it the smart way. She buys cars, restores them, soups them up, then keeps them a secret. That way no one will fuck up her retirement plan by giving her money for them.

My man does all the deals, and all pics are on his computer not mine.
I source parts and he and some mates do the work (well, most of it, anyway).

Why would I have pictures on my tablet? I have about 3 pictures on here, and they're not about the cars.

Our next project will be the Jags. We have 2 XJS's that we bought for under $1500 each, and I have been sourcing parts for a couple of months, so they are ready to begin work on.
We expect to make a nice profit on both.

WTF would you race with an LTD?

And whats its name...Miss Piggy?

It won't be raced.
For some reason, young guys love these all done up..... there's a whole sub-group in our car club that have them, and go to every Show'n'Shine.
I call this one the Limo, because all that's missing atm is a mini-bar!

So, Pink's car thread has turned into Queen's pile of crap car thread.

:rolleyes:

There is a show here... I think it might be on Velocity Channel, called Graveyard Carz. It's my new favorite show..

I'd buy one of their muscle cars, except I'm reducing my crap, and don't want to acquire any more stuff.

Back