alternative messenger

hpycpl

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 11, 2011
Posts
729
As Yahoo has made known that they are shutting down their messenger chatting, does anyone know of a similar service that would be a good replacement?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
 
anyone?

Bump for hopefully some response

I was hoping to be able to keep in touch with people I have been chatting with on Yahoo after they close down.

doesn't anyone use a chat service anymore? lol, maybe I behind the times!
 
Here's a free chat:

Dunno why but the link won't post. It's called Chatzy.

Or this one and there is a way to turn off video if you don't want that:

This link won't post either but it's called Tiny Chat.

And here's an oldie but it looks like it's still going:

https://icq.com/windows/en
 
Last edited:
Thanks Jada

I think chatzy might be a good site. I'm just looking to chat with a couple friends I made that I share pics with and talk to. I think the other two are more geared to video and group chatting..

any others out there that would be a good substitute?
 
Google Hangouts could be an option

never mind I found it thanks.

This might not be an option as my friend (and quite frankly me too) would like to keep some anonymity and you need to open a chat there through your google account.
 
can you remain annon with these?

If nothing else, you can open a yahoo email to be used solely for this address, at least on skype. Not sure about kik, as I don't find it user friendly and don't use it. Skype is good because you can IM, voice or video chat, share pics, etc. The difficulty I have is being able to tell if my friends are on without literally setting up a time to meet them.
 
Back
Top