In Harms Way (closed)

Maggie couldn’t look at the coin; the excitement of the moment had built her up so much that she felt like she was walking on air. Below her, she could feel the girl’s body tremble and she knew that Annabelle was experiencing the same feeling of elation that sent her own body tingling. Maggie looked to her left, at the full length mirror that adorned the wall opposite of the entry to the room, she could see that the girl’s eyes were tightly closed, the Master Chiefs cock standing proudly against her cheek as she anticipated the determination of which one of her sweet holes was going to be used.

Annabelle felt her stomach drop when the Master Chief whispered the word that resolved the decision of whether it was to be her pussy or her ass that the gorgeous Marine violated. As his whispered word reached her ears, she let out the breath she had been holding in. She could feel her pussy, though still sore from the Gunny’s fist, begin to lubricate again as she realized that the coin had given her exactly what she had wanted. She opened her eyes and saw, reflected in the mirror the auburn haired beauties eyes reflected back at her, watching the desire she saw reflected in her own eyes.

Maggie turned away from the mirror, breaking the eye contact with the Lieutenant. She bent over, her lips pressed against the small of the girls back, her fingers teasing up and down the Lieutenant’s inner thighs. Pressing her cheek against the girl’s back she returned her gaze to the girl’s eyes, which were watching her intently, and mouthed the words. “Suck him.” The girl hesitated, obviously not wanting to break the intimate moment they were sharing. Again she mouthed the words, “Suck his cock”. The girl turned away from the mirror, the Master Chiefs cock sliding across her cheek and took his phallus in her mouth engulfing his shaft.

Annabelle gently sucked in on the head of the Master Chiefs cock, letting it throb against her tongue. Behind her she felt the Gunny’s tongue press against her asshole, rimming her hole, using her spit to lubricate it. She moaned lightly, and pressed her mouth further down the Master Chief’s shaft. She raised her eyes, meeting the Master Chiefs and sighted in contentment as she saw the look of satisfaction on his face. She felt her body tremble as she felt the Gunny’s tongue probe her asshole, teasing the sensitive nerve endings of her anus, preparing it for the assault she knew the woman was planning.

Maggie straightened up, the musky flavor of the girl still on her tongue. Looking towards the Master Chief she saw that his attention was drawn to the girl, on her hands and knees, her red coiffed head bobbing up and down. Glancing in the mirror she could see the girl’s profile and momentarily was distracted by the view of the Master Chiefs cock disappearing and reappearing in the girl’s mouth. Maggie took a deep breath, the idea of fucking the little slut was making her dizzy. She looked down again, her eye drawn to the pucker little star nestled between the girls cheeks. Drawing a glob of spit, she slowly let a long silver spring extend from her mouth to the girl’s entrance. Breaking the strand she moved forward, the plastic cock teasing the girl’s inner thigh as she guided it up and over the Lieutenant’s firm buttocks; grabbing the black phallus she positioned the thick head against the girl’s asshole.

Annabelle’s body stiffened and she felt the head of the Master Chiefs cock bump against the back of her throat as she felt the Gunny’s cock slowly enter her asshole and stop, letting her adjust to the width of the phallus. The wave of sensation that coursed through her body made her moan loudly though to her ears the sound was muffled by the Master Chiefs cock. She resisted the urge to push back, to impale her ass on the long thick rubber cylinder that was now inching its way into her ass. In her head she heard herself begin to beg, beg for the Gunny to fuck her, but the words were intelligible, silenced by the cock in her mouth.

Maggie found herself, looking down as the black cock that she wore slowly slid into the girl’s asshole. She adjusted herself, feeling a strange bump against her own sex as she continued to slide the dildo into the girl. As soon as she felt the cock bottom out in the girl’s sweet ass, she stopped, letting Annabelle experience the fullness. Below her she heard the girl’s muffled whimper, sounding as if she was chanting around the Master Chiefs cock. Again she glanced at the mirror, and saw the girl was focused on the Master Chief. She slowly began to pull out, still watching the girl orally pleasuring their man. When she was about two thirds of the way out, she paused, waiting until the girl took the Master Chief deep in her throat.

Annabelle felt the rubber cock slowly slide out of her asshole, and again she fought the instinct to push back and fill her own ass with the dildo. A wave of absolute wantonness coursed through her, and she pushed her mouth further down the Master Chief’s cock, past her perceived limit. Globules of spit ran down his shaft as she forced herself to take his entire length. She felt the Gunny pause, the tip of the dildo still in her, then she was pushed forward, the intense pain from the woman’s thrust causing her to scream around the Master Chiefs cock; behind her she heard a gasp emanate from Maggie.

Maggie’s eyes instantly locked on the Master Chiefs as she felt the knobbed cylinder spring from the base of the dildo and push between her labia, parting her slick lips. On his face was a smile of amusement and she understood what he meant about the surprise. She also understood that any pleasure she would receive from the device would be from her own thrusts. She leaned forward, the bumps now caressing her clit; the change in the direction of her thrusts also changed the angle of entry into the girl’s ass and she heard a muffled grunt from the Lieutenant as she continued to fuck her.

Annabelle couldn’t keep her mouth on the Master Chief’s cock any longer. Trying to maintain her balance as the Gunny fucked her, she grasped his shaft, still slick from her mouth. Her eyes were fixed on his face, but he was now totally focused on the Gunnery Sergeant. She saw something in his eyes, a sense of pride in the other woman. At that moment she realized that she was their plaything, not just his and not just Maggie’s, but theirs combined. Her emotions to the thought fought against each other, on one side she was the center of attention to both of them, but on the other, she wouldn’t have what the two of them seemed to share between them.

Maggie saw, reflected in the mirror that the girl was no longer orally servicing the Master Chief. Instead, she was slowly jerking him off, her hand diminutive around the Master Chief’s girth. She continued to thrust in and out of the young woman, pleased by the grunts and moans from the girl as she reamed the girl’s bottom. However, the stimulation against her clit provided by the other end of the toy had her teetering on the edge of pleasure. Almost as suddenly as she had started fucking the girl, she stopped, the black cock buried completely in the girl’s bottom, it’s color contrasting against the white cheeks of her buttocks.

Maggie pulled back, slowly, the girl was moaning, whether in pleasure or pain, at this point Maggie didn’t care. As the tip of the black phallus escaped the girls gripping asshole, her bottom remained splayed open. Maggie spit into the Annabelle’s gapping asshole, then pushed the girl to the side with a fierce, “Move your ass, slut.”

As Annabelle complied, sliding to the side of the Master Chief, her hand still firmly gripping his cock, her thumbnail running circles across the purple head, Maggie slid forward. Pushing the Lieutenants hand away from the Master Chief’s cock she took it in her own hand and raising one leg up, slid the tip between her labia. Slowly she slid down on the Master Chief, his cock filling her cunt. The dildo still bounced obscenely, the short knobbed end rubbing against her. As she bottomed out, O’Halerin’s cock completely embedded in her wet cunt, she turned to their little toy and said, “Why don’t you use your mouth on us both.”
 
The Master Chief had played both his young beauties darkest desires with the mere flip of a coin. The one an innocent and degraded young officer being confronted with her dark lustful need to submit and yet still ashamed of those feelings. The little redheaded jg caught between her Master and her Mistress both demanding ever thing she had to offer from her gorgeous young body to her innocent young soul. That spinning coin would determine how she would be defiled next. The other, that saucy little auburn haired Gunnery sergeant, so needy herself, a true submissive who longed to please her Master Chief even more than the petite little jg, now lead into her first lesbian affair, her first taste of being the dominate one in a relationship, and the darkly seductive power she now held. The Master Chief had maneuvered her into her new role using Maggie’s own desire to please him and her jealousy of her innocent young rival. The coin lay in the small of Ltjg Annabelle Jensen’s back ”Tails”


Maggie’s smoldering eyes met the adorable little redheaded jg’s in the mirror and the sultry Gunny mouth her command to the young jg.

“Suck him.”

There was a dark look of displeasure as the auburn haired Mistress again mouthed her command.

“Suck his cock”

Her fate decided by the flip of that coin Annabelle Jensen had not choice but to obey. Her sweet moist lips parted and then slid over the velvet tip of the Master Chief’s cock to “O” around that iron cored shaft as she began to suck his cock as her Mistress had demanded her to.

Master Chief O’Halerin smiled as Maggie flowered in her new role and was pleasantly surprised that this pleasing little sub of his was quite the dominate and demanding Mistress when it came to the adorable little jg. He watched how Maggie sought out the girl’s soft smoldering eyes in the mirror. He saw how much Maggie desired to have her, have her as her own, yet that was something that he would not allow. They were his and they were here to please him not each other. O’Halerin waited for that moment when the doubled headed dildo would unleash it surprise on Maggie. And then with one particularly vicious thrust into the young jg’s abused ass the cock head sprung deeply into Maggie’s cunt. Maggie’s eyes instantly locked on the Master Chiefs as she felt the knobbed cylinder spring from the base of the dildo and push between her labia, parting her slick lips. On his face was a smile of amusement and she understood what he meant about the surprise.

The little jg’s bobbing head stilled as she screamed in agony around the cock that impaled her delicate mouth and throat from the vicious thrust into her ass. Then Ltjg Jensen’s debasement continued. When Gunny McGuire tired of raping Annabelle’s ass pulled back, slowly, the girl was moaning, whether in pleasure or pain, at this point Maggie didn’t care. As the tip of the black phallus escaped the girls gripping asshole, her bottom remained splayed open. Maggie spit into the Annabelle’s gaping asshole, then pushed the girl to the side with a fierce shove as if dismissing her,

“Move your ass, slut.”

Those sharply delivered words from her Mistress confirmed that She ,Ltjg Annabelle Jensen was nothing more than their plaything, her only value lay in her beauty and her youth and her ability to please them. Annabelle was cast aside, Maggie moved in to take her own pleasure as she mounted her Master Chief. O’Halerin’s cock completely embedded in her wet cunt, she turned to their little toy and said,

“Why don’t you use your mouth on us both.”

Ltjg Jensen no longer the center of attention was forced into the role that would be hers until they tiered of her. To please and to obey, her own pleasure and fulfillment of no concern to her Master or Mistress. The young jg spent the rest of the morning in her new role. Her misery relieved four hours later at noon when a call came in recalling Gunnery Sergeant McGuire to the base. The little redhead was left laying spent and exhausted on the Master Chief’s bed a toy cast aside for the moment.

“Will I see you tonight at the initiation Maggie? The entertainment should be quite amusing.”

He could feel their little jg’s eyes on him and he kissed Maggie with a dark passion that was sure to inflame Annabelle’s jealousy.

“Get some sleep Lieutenant you’ll need it we are going out tonight,”

Master Chief O’Halerin spun on his heel he had to get the Whites That This little jg would wear on her evening’s outing. A set of Navy whites, the skirt’s helm a good three inches above her knee an so tight that it would display her firm young ass to all who saw her. The uniform jacket a size to small as well as the blouse beneath it. Instead of regulation pumps she would wear four inch stiletto heels. Oh she would have undergarments as well a peek-a-boo bra and a thong that was hardly more that three strings and a scrape of lace. All were designed for Ltjg Annabelle Jensen’s staring role in the evening’s entertainment.

The sun was just setting when Master Chief O’Halerin gave the still sleeping young jg a sharp slap on her naked ass.

“Reveille, reveille, reveille Lieutenant! Up and at them. Hit the showers and get dressed Lieutenant.”
 
Last edited:
Annabelle’s eyes flew open as she felt the Master Chiefs hand connect directly with her bare ass. Even as he shouted at her she rolled over her eyes fixed on him. Her whole body hurt, her ass, her cunt, her tits her entire body. So when she stretched, her arms high above her head, her breasts pushed out by the arch of her back, she released a little whimper of pain. “Revile,” his words finally registered in her mind, but as she looked out the window it appeared the sun was setting in the west, like a big orange fireball.

She vaguely remembered falling asleep, sometime after the sun had come up; remembered that last kiss the Gunny had given her before she had strode out of the bedroom. As she stretched, her body still a mess, dried cum, saliva and sweat, she thought back to the things that had happened to her at the whim of the Gunny and the Master Chief.

She remembered, licking his cock as Maggie had rode him, tasting their combined juices. She remembered pushing her tongue deep in Maggie’s sloppy pussy, licking out the Master Chiefs cum after he had ejaculated inside the Marine. And she remembered, her head hanging over the edge of the bed with the Master Chief mercilessly fucking her mouth, his cock gagging her as the Gunny lay next to her, pinching her nipples; before the Master Chief shot his cum all over her face and breasts.

“Up and at them. Hit the showers and get dressed Lieutenant.” He instructed, bringing her back to the present. She sat up, and saw his eyes wander along her body. She had lost all sense of modesty where he was concerned; after all, he had explored every inch of her tight body, fucked every orifice, and made her swallow his fluids. Still, she blushed, the idea that she had helped him make such a mess of her made her pussy tingle again. She looked at him her eyes communicating her need for him.

Instead he set a bundle of clothes on the stained sheets. She glanced over at what appeared to be another uniform, and looked back at him. His eyes told her to obey, without question, no words needed, and she understood that he was not going to fulfill her wanton desires, well not at that moment.

She crawled out of the bed, her body still sore from being suspended at the foot of the bed. Surprsingly the rest of her didn’t ache, despite the rough sodomizing she had received from the Gunny and the multiple uses of her mouth the Master Chief had indulged in. She stretched, hearing her neck and back pop and again looked pleadingly to the Master Chief. He had already turned away, heading out the door of the bedroom. His back and his silence spoke volumes and a pang of fear went through her; had she done something to disappoint him?

She waited until he had left the room, and hurried out the door and down to the bathroom. The hot water felt fabulous, her body relaxing under the stream; the aches and pains from the night before, while an intense reminder of who she had become began to subside. She washed her body, removing all indication of the sex the three of them had had the night before. She also found a razor and can of shaving cream which both looked brand knew; the implied instructions were implicit and she carefully removed any stubble from her body. The whole time she refrained from pleasuring herself; she felt she was now in a permanent state of arousal, but fear of making herself cum without his permission stopped her every time she contemplated inserting a finger into her aching cunt.

Stepping out of the shower, she dried her hair and began to dress. She looked through the pile of clothing he had left for her and at the sight of the small black underthings her mind went into overdrive, contemplating what the Master Chief had in store for her. She finished dressing and looked at herself in the full length mirror, the clothing was tight and revealing, yet still seemed to hold the rigidity of the military uniform. She carefully applied makeup, from the small selection that she found in the medicine cabinet and within forty five minutes of being awakened with the tantalizing slap to her bare ass, stood in the foyer of the Master Chiefs home, standing at attention.
 
Ltjg Annabelle Jensen stood at attention, in the exaggerated fashion she had been taught as a plebe at the Naval Academy, her shoulders drawn back, her back arched, and her chin tucked in tightly as she waited for her Master Chief’s inspection. O’Halerin was quite pleased that his little jg had chosen the more exaggerated position as it placed the little redheaded jg supple young body perfectly on display for his pleasure. Her firm young breasts straining at the confines of her blouse and uniform jacket and yet he did not let the slightest hint of his pleasure with his little jg show. No that same aloof manner and detached gaze greeted her soft emerald eye once more as he proceeded to inspect the gorgeous young beauty for the slightest imperfection in her dress or appearance.

The Master Chief, in immaculate whites, a swagger stick neatly tucked under his arms slowly began to circle the Annabelle as she stood their braced at attention. A dark ominous silence settled over the foyer as he ran a critical eye over the young girl. O’Halerin was pleased with the way Annabelle’s alter uniform clung seductively to the sensual curves of her supple young body, how that tight little white skirt accentuated the firm curve of her tight little ass. He found the combined effect of her four inch stiletto heels and the short length of her skirt displayed her well toned athletic legs to perfection. There was just one more thing to check as he squared himself directly in front of his youthful victim. His cold emotionless grey eyes once more held the young jg’s captive as he slipped the swagger stick from under his arm. Slowly, his eyes never leaving hers, he edged it under the helm of Annabelle’s uniform skirt and slowly began to lift it. The smooth polished wooden shaft caressed the young redheads soft velvet inner thighs as the helm of her skirt climbed ever higher, revealing more and more of her creamy ivory thighs until the young jg’s scandalous thong, and her garter belt and stocking tops where bared to his view. Yet O’Halerin’s eyes still held Ltjg Jensen’s captive in his unblinking gaze as he pressed the polished shaft of his swagger stick to her hot little pussy sliding it back and froth, pressing the little wisp of material that passed as her thong between her puffy labia to caress her throbbing clit. His cold stare almost dared the young redheaded jg to break her ridged position of attention.

“I see you are wearing all the garments that you were provide with Lieutenant.”

The Master Chief’s dark sensual voice was detached and aloof as always when he was put his little jg through her paces. Then without further comment he let the swagger stick slip from between Annabelle’s thighs.

“Lieutenant smooth your skirt, straighten your uniform, mind your gig line and where are your wings? You are a pilot and you did earn them…..so WEAR them Miss!”

O’Halerin dressed down Annabelle as if she were once more a plebe at the Academy and sent her scurrying to correct the little imperfections he had sharply pointed out to her . When at last His little jg was ship shape and in Bristol Fashion he simply said, in that detached manner of his,

“Better.”

Turning on his heel he called over his shoulder,


“Lieutenant come along or we will be late,…. and don’t forget your cover!”

Master Chief O’Halerin headed for the old jeep he preferred with LTjg Annabelle Jensen in tow. As they came back out on to the main highway he turned north heading away from Pearl and up into the hills far from the city’s bright lights. They drove for about and hour in a stifling silence before turning off the highway twenty minutes later they arrived at a small isolate private club. There were other cars in the parking lot and a rather large and intimating Hawaiian guarding the door. He nodded respectfully to O’Halerin and let his eyes boldly rove over Annabelle’s lush young body as if he were stripping her with his eyes.

“ Evening Master Chief.”

The Hawaiian sung the door open and Master Chief O’Halerin led the blissfully ignorant young Naval Officer into her first underground Chief’s initiation little realizing that she soon would become the evenings entertainment.
 
Annabelle felt her heart begin to pound as he stepped into the room. He was dressed in his dress whites as well, his ribbons and badges perfectly oriented on his uniform. A thrill went through her as she watched him approach her, his eyes roaming her body. As she stood there, at the position of attention, she saw his eyes darken as he closed the distance between them. He spoke not a word as he passed behind her, and even without seeing his eyes, she could feel his stare; cold and dark.

Out of the corner of her right eye she saw him finish his circle of her and come directly in front of her. Again she met his eyes, and saw the darkness pooling in them. She was entranced, until she felt the slender rod slide between her legs, slide along her stocking clad right thigh and began to lift her skirt. She felt her body tremble and she held her breath as the thin rod grazed first along the nylon material and then her sensitive skin.

She let out the breath she was holding as the shaft made contact with the sex. The Master Chief didn’t even blink he used her cunt to leverage the rod further upwards. The thin stick pressed through the thin material of the black thong as he continued to raise her skirt further upwards, exposing first the remainder of the thong and then the belt and suspenders that held up the black stockings. When he was completed the swagger stick was almost vertical, pressing between the lips of her cunt and coming to rest just barely kissing her clit.

She felt the wetness creep into her panties as he gently sawed the stick back and forth. She let out a low moan as he manipulated the stick, working her already sensitive pussy into a steamy sticky mess. She fought the instinct to bend her knees, to press herself harder against the thin rod of the swagger stick. She stifled any further sounds, by sucking in on her bottom lip, catching the flesh with her teeth. She could not look away, and continued to meet his unblinking gaze; she breathed in and out through her nose and was acutely aware of him, the odor of his mouthwash, his cologne, and underneath all of those personal hygiene scents was the musk of his body.

“I see you are wearing all the garments that you were provided with Lieutenant.” He said to her, and she could hear the now familiar detachment. She waited, her mind wondering if she would feel the slap of the swagger stick against her wet cunt, and realized she was craving it. Instead, he withdrew the stick; slowly, and she felt herself involuntarily shudder as every inch crept between the lips of her cunt. She tried to focus as he continued ““Lieutenant smooth your skirt, straighten your uniform, mind your gig line and where are your wings? You are a pilot and you did earn them…..so WEAR them Miss!”

She bit her lip harder, knowing that she had double checked every measurement, every alignment of the ribbons and badges that adorned the uniform over her left breast. She caught herself, just before she looked down to check whether or not the line made by the buttons of her blouse was centered on her skirt. As he continued to glare at her, she gave into the urges, and checked herself, finding miniscule mistakes: a stray thread here, a smudged button there, and correcting them. When she was finished, she returned to the position of attention.

Again she held her breath, her body and mind in turbulence as he once again stared her down, his eyes roaming her body. Finally he said “Better.” She breathed out as he turned and began to briskly walk towards the door. She stood, gawking at his back, until he called over his shoulder, “Lieutenant come along or we will be late,…. and don’t forget your cover!”

“Yes… I mean aye aye Master Chief,” She stammered, rushing behind him, her heels clicking loudly on the parquet floor as she fumbled with the white combination cover. She caught up with him and he held the door open and escorted her to his jeep.

The ride was silent, any questions she posed to him were summarily ignored. The finished its slip below the horizon as they drove, the rumble of the jeeps motor the only sound. She soon lost track of time as she marveled at the lush Hawaiian countryside. So far her only experience with Hawaii had been the Master Chiefs bedroom; she had barely been able to appreciate the beauty of the island on the drive from the airport to the base.

They pulled down an almost hidden path, which wound around until they came upon a building nestled in the vegetation. It was subdued, yet elegant. It was obviously a club house of some kind, but nothing like she had seen before. It was constructed of wood, obviously hand carved. There were no markings or any indication of the facilities purpose. The chief parked in a parking area, which was filled with cars, a glance told her by the DOD sticker that everyone here was military, but none of the stickers had the blue band of an officer. He met her on her side of the jeep and with a simple command, “Come, Lieutenant,” led her to the door of the building, where an enormous man, obviously of Hawaiian descent stood, Annabelle caught his leering gaze slide across her body, as she preceded the Master Chief up the walk.

As they approached the door, man grasped the handle and pulled the huge wooden door out. Annabelle felt the Master Chiefs hand against the small of her back, as he propelled her through the portal. The smell of the place hit her instantly; tobacco from pipes and cigars, cognac, and the musky scent of men. Not a locker room smell, but what she imagined an old fashioned English gentlemen’s club would smell like. The room was sparsely furnished containing only four high back red leather chairs flanked with small dark wood tables. Across the room was a door, bracketed on both sides by photos of the current and past Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy.

They didn’t dawdle in the foyer; her Master Chief quickly propelled her through the small room and stepped in front of her to open the door. As she stepped into the room, she saw it was a large taproom. A huge bar took up the wall to the right and there were perhaps twenty round tables with seating for four each. About half of the tables were filled, all with men, all in white mess uniforms. They were all older, and they were all Master Chief Petty Officers. She realized that she had entered the den of the old guard of the old guard.

Her own Master Chief still stood behind her, and over her shoulder she heard his voice, deep, and booming. “Officer on deck!”

The entire room stood and faced the door. She counted at least thirty Master Chief Petty Officers, all had their eyes directed directly at her. The wantonness she felt under her Master Chiefs gaze, as he had inspected her in her home, was replaced with embarrassment, as she realized the each and every pair of eyes were inspecting her; noticing the modifications to the uniform, how the blouse pulled against her breasts emphasizing her cleavage, how the skirt was shorter than regulation length exposing the lacey top of the black nylon stockings, how the high heels pushed her ass up to strain against the white cloth. Her face flushed red as she slowly turned her head to implore to her Master Chief.
 
As always Ltjg Annabelle Jensen had tried so desperately to please her Master Chief. Her soft emerald green eyes shown when he uttered but a single word after having put the adorable little redheaded beauty through a very personal and humiliating inspection. That one was simply Better. Like a lost little puppy she followed in the wake of her Master Chief. He had subjected her to a deafening silence during the long drive from fading daylight into darkness. He had not told her where they were going. No one knew where she was. The last anyone officially knew Ltjg Annabelle Jensen had checked into the BOQ.

Slowly as they entered that isolated building Annabelle discovered that there destination was a Private club. The pungent aroma of tobacco smoke from pipes and cigars soaked in cognac, and the musky scent of men filled her nostrils. Mingled with that pungent aroma was the rich earthy fragrance of fine old leather and the slight hint of lemon oil and furnisher wax. The room was sparsely furnished containing only four high back red leather chairs flanked with small dark wood tables. Across the room was a door, bracketed on both sides by photos of the current and past Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy. This was normally as far as any naval officer ever got and much further than any female Officer would normally be allowed. Yet Ltjg Annabelle Jensen was about to be an exception, a very special exception for unknown to her she was about to become the center of attention.

With his hand firmly in the small of the gorgeous little redhead Naval Officer’s back Master Chief O’Halerin propelled her through that little door and into the inner sanctum of a very exclusive club.

“Officer on deck!”

Annabelle found herself standing in a large taproom, with a teak bar that dominated wall to her right. There were perhaps twenty round sturdy oak tables each with four leather backed chairs arranged around them. About half of the tables were filled, all with men, all in white mess uniforms, each wore the eagle anchor and twin stars that denoted them as Master Chiefs in the U S Navy.

The call of “Officer on deck!”, the call to come to attention it denoted had, had a note of distain to it and not one man stood to attention but rather turned their eyes to take in the young beauty that now stood in their midst. Then very slowly the entire room began to stand to face the door. The eyes of thirty Master Chief Petty Officers, now looked directly at her. Annabelle made her first mistake of the evening sealing her fate as she blushed crimson in her embarrassment, as she realized that each and every pair of eyes were inspecting her; noticing how her uniform blouse pulled against her breasts emphasizing her cleavage, the skirt shorter than regulation helm length exposing the lacy top of the black nylon stockings, and how the high stiletto heels pushed her ass up to strain against the white material of her skirt. Her face flushed red as she slowly turned her head to implore to her Master Chief.

“Eyes front Lieutenant!”

O’Halerin whispered in her ear so just she could here it.

A bull of a man approached Annabelle, it seemed he had no neck just head and shoulders and the impression of almost inhuman strength. His crow declared that he was a Master Chief Bosn Mate, and his service stripes ran from his cuff to the bottom of his crow chevrons. The man had over thirty years service and the stripes were gold proclaiming him as a 4 “O” sailor with good conduct.

“What have we here Mat.”

O’Halerin smiled into the Bosn’s eyes.

“To nights entertainment Boats a fresh new Ltjg with a tight little cunt and even a tighter little ass. How many times in the last 35 years did you want to fuck some bitch Officer in the ass?”

You do have a point Mat. Boys shall we see what………”


The brute of a man leaned over to read Annabelle’s name tag.

Ltjg Jensen has to offer.

A roar off approval went up and soon Annabelle found herself being lifted up on to one of the tables in the center of the room. The last thing she heard O’Halerin say was . Don’t disappoint me Lieutenant.

“What am I offered for our little jg’s jacket.”

Bids were called out and in the end the winning bid was $50.00 and a big black Master Chief came up to claim his prize. His hand gripped Annabelle breast through her jacket and blouse and he gave them a hard squeeze. His hand indecently roamed over her supple young body as he stripped away her uniform Jacket

“What am I offered for our little jg’s heels and stockings?

It had cost the winner of the bidding $150.00 for Annabelle’s shoes and stockings and he had every intention of getting his moneys worth. As he approached his dark brown eyes could not conceal his lust as he gazed up into her tear shimmering green eyes. His hand clamped around The little redheaded beauty’s left ankle and he slowly slid her shoe from her dainty foot. Annabelle could feel hands on her supple young body steadying her, groping her, on her make shit stage, as the man slipped her other shoe from her right foot. Those groping hands slipped from her supple young body as she now stood on her little stage in her stocking feet.

Now for the stockings Lieutenant.

The man’s big meat hook hands caressed Annabelle’s leg as he slowly sensually began to slide them up her stocking clad leg, up under her uniform skirt, his finger tips brushing the naked flesh of her inner thigh. The trapped little beauty could feel the heat of his hand on her hot little cunt as he slowly unsnapped the garters from her stocking. His dark lustful eyes held Annabelle’s as he slowly seductively began to roll down her stocking.

Lieutenant you got great legs babe.”

He taunted their young victim as he pulled the stocking from her foot. Then as he smiled into her eyes he began the process all over again as he seductively stripped Annabelle’s stocking from her to leave her standing bare footed on her little make shift stage.

“What am I offered for the Lieutenant’s Skirt?


Again the bidding started and it became quite obvious that they would auction off each article of her closing until she stood there before them naked as the day she was born , the center of attention as she stood on her make shift stage. With no place to hide or be hidden from there lustful gaze.
 
Last edited:
“Eyes front Lieutenant!” Annabelle heard the whispered command from the Master Chief directly in her left ear. Her head whipped back around, as she stared, still blushing, at the room of Master Chief Petty Officers. None of them stood, none of them blinked an eye as they all examined her from head to toe. She felt, more than heard, her Master Chief step away from her, leaving her as the sole focal point in the room.

Her eyes caught movement from the front of the room as a bull of a man stood. He was massive, his shoulders incredibly wide, his trapezius muscles extending, swallowing his neck. His head was shaven smooth and on his pug face perched a pair of standard issue black rimmed glasses. Feet were pulled in, and backs stiffened as he closed the distance with her, his gait one of a man who had spent most of his life on the deck of ship.

As he approached, she took in his uniform. Her eyes went first from the service stripes, up the rank insignia emblazoning his upper sleeve and traveled upwards across the ribbon board, six rows high. As he stepped in front of her she saw he was no taller than she was, and as he took his own time inspecting her she could smell cigar smoke and bourbon on his breath. The tingle of fear she had first felt when she first submitted to her Master Chief returned as the man’s eyes lustfully roamed her body. He never made eye contact with her, instead when he finished taking her in he turned to O’Halerin, who had moved to stand beside her.

“What have we here Mat.” The man intoned, she was surprised at his voice, it was higher pitched that she pictured from a man of his stature.

Her Master Chiefs words sent her into a tailspin. First she was crushed when she understood that he was going to whore her out to his group of peers; what had she done that had turned him off? Even as the questions slipped through her mind, she continued to gaze out over the crowd; thirty men, all old time sailors, men who had been around the world and had probably fucked just about every kind of woman imaginable. There were all different sizes and races of men, African, filapeono, Hispanic, Caucasian, an entire gambit. She felt herself twitch as she realized that she was to be their fuck toy for the evening. She felt her body tremble in anticipation, knowing that her Master Chief was going to watch the entire show.

The monstrous man was now standing between her and her Master Chief addressing the room. “Boys shall we see what………” He paused, leaning over to stare at her name tag. Her heart was beating so fast, her face felt so hot he leered at her breast. “LTjg Jensen has to offer!”

The group all came to their feet, their voices filling the room as they seemed to surge toward her. She couldn’t move, rooted in place by the combination of fear and excitement as the first man reached her. He was tall and muscular, blond hair that was starting to gray a little around the edges and sporting a mustache trimmed to perfect naval regulations, He lifted her into the air and over her shoulder, her skirt sliding up, exposing her thighs, the thong clad pussy, and her bottom to the crowd. As her he hoisted her up, her head behind him as he prepared to carry her like a sack of potatoes into the throng, she heard her Master Chief whisper in her ear. “Don’t disappoint me Lieutenant.”

She stared into his eyes as she was carried forward into the crowd. His eyes were steely and she briefly wondered how much enjoyment he got out of watching her be used. Because she knew she was going to be totally fucked by this boisterous group of men, her Master Chief had declared it. She continued to watch him as the man carrying her pulled her forward and lifted her up so that one of the tables was under her feet. Struggling in the heels to keep her balance she stood upright over the sea of men.

The Bosun’s mate immediately too charge of the festivities, she looked down on his bald pate, noticing how wrinkled the man’s scalp was. As she looked out of the crowd, she saw heads of all shapes and sizes, some bald, some blond, some with tight black curls, all reinforcing the fact that this was a mixed group of men, and she was going to experience all of them. She felt the damp of her panties as her excitement grew, fueled by her growing lust, but at the same time there was a growing sense of humiliation in knowing she was destined to be their whore.

“What am I offered for our little jg’s jacket.” The monstrous man yelled out over the noisy crowd, his high pitched voice distinct. She looked out over the crowd for her Master Chief, wondering if he was going to participate, instead she saw that he had taken a table near the door, a lit cigar in his hand and a tumbler of neat brown liquid sitting in front of him. Denominations of money were shouted throughout the room, five, ten, twenty.

“Fifty bucks,” a deep baritone voice thundered and the room went still. Annabelle’s eyes flicked from the Master Chief to the direction the voice came from. Striding through crowd was a big, black Master Chief, the throng parted as he moved forward, bills in his hand.

He lifted her off the table and his hands immediately went to the buttons on the jacket. Roughly, he pushed the black disks through the button holes, and then he slid his monstrous hands inside the garment, running them over her breasts as he pushed the jacket off her shoulders. She felt her nipples strain against the palm of his hands as they lingered on her small mounds, his thumbs tracing the lace of her bra. Then the jacket was off, and she was again placed back upon the table, the white blouse she had worn sheer enough to see the black bra she wore underneath. She sniffled back a small sob

She almost crossed her arms in front of her breasts, trying to keep some semblance of modesty, but in the back of the room her Master Chief slowly shook his head back and forth as he took a slow sip from his drink. She focused back on the crowd, as again dollar amounts were being shouted out from the crowd. She steeled herself, trying to overcome the sense of humiliation that welled up in her as the next man, a redhead began to slide his hands up her stocking clad calf, forcing her to teeter on one high heel as he slipped the shoe off of the other foot.

“Now for the stockings, Lieutenant,” he said loudly, her shoes in his hands. He tossed the footwear to the side, and slid his hands up her left leg and under the white skirt to the hem of her stockings. As he fumbled with the garters, his fingers brushed along the fabric of her dripping panties. She felt herself react, her pussy contract as she continued to emit her lubricating juices. She felt him pause, the tips slowly running the length of her labia before he started to roll down the white stocking.

On the auction went, her skirt went to another black Master Chief, thin as a rail, his deep brown eyes were the first to make contact with hers as he slid down the zipper and fumbled with the button before easing the white skirt down her bare legs. Her blouse went to a short, overweight Filapeno, who tried laboriously to stand on a chair to reach the pearl buttons of her blouse; she ended up sitting on the edge of the table, staring towards where O’Halerlin sat as the man started to clumsily undo the buttons, before becoming frustrated and ripping the remainder of the clasps off.

No one helped Annabelle to her feet, as she returned to stand on the table, wearing only her brassiere and the tiny pair of matching panties. She shivered, as the men around her closed in on the table. The MC won her bra for one thousand dollars and he all but pulled her off of the table, his hands too big to undo the clasp, so he tugged the black bra up, forcing her arms into the air as small black article of clothing flew through the air. She stood, trembling, stripped almost naked by this group of men, her humiliation in full swing.

The man stared at her breasts for a moment, behind him the sea of faces made cat calls, jeers, and sexual innuendo’s at her expense. The obvious distain they had for he rank was evident as she heard one man tell the NCO next to him, “I’ve always wanted to face fuck one of these uppity little officers until she passes out.” The monstrous man run his hands up the side of her ribs from the top of her panties to rest his thumbs under her breasts, before he took both of her nipples between his fingers and pinched hard. She screamed, her body twisting as the pain shot through her, her eyes now looking past the crowd for her Master Chief.

As he released her throbbing nipples, the Bosun’s mate turned, his voice high pitched but audible over the crowd. “We have one item left for bid. One more article of clothing, before things really heat up.” He paused, letting the crowd quiet down, Annabelle stood next to him, the table against her back as he turned again, his eyes hungrily moving up and down her nearly nude body. He turned back out to the crowd and crowed, “How much are you going to pay for this slut’s panties?”

Annabelle remained motionless as the men went into a frenzy; one thousand, two thousand, the voices clamoring over each other as they all bid on the last item that separated her from their lust. The Bosun’s mate continued to point at different men in the crowd, as the bidding passed three thousand dollars. Finally, the group quieted down, the price obviously straining several wallets and the last man to speak, came forward holding a wad of cash in his hand.

The group backed away, even the bosun’s mate who was MCing the ceremony step out with the crowd to watch her. The man approached his face in a crazy lopsided grin as he thrust the wad of bills to the mountainous Master Chief. Just as the Bosun’s mate touched the bills, a voice, with a strong Texas accent, called out from way in the back, somewhere behind her Master Chief. “Five thousand dollars for the little girl’s britches… Oh, and that will include her first ride

Annabelle look up, as the group parted, revealing another Master Chief who was standing in the doorway, He was tal, lean, and his uniform displayed almost as may service ribbons as her own Master Chief. The only thing that set him apart from the remainder of the group was the trident shaped badge shining brightly above his ribbon bar. The man who was just about to hand over his money looked crestfallen as the man brushed past O’Halerin and through the crowd.

Annabelle watched as the MC held out his hand, and the new arrival placed a wad of bills in his open palm. “Thank you Master Chief Reynolds,” the Bosun’s mate said, his bravado seemed tuned down a notch. The man who had just been outbid looked like he was going to protest the transaction, but one stare from Reynolds shut the man up.

His gaze fell onto Annabelle, and she gulped, her voice lost in her throat. “Get your skinny ass up on that table girl,” the man commanded. Annabelle instantly complied, her body trembling as she listened to the silence that had just moments ago been a bawdy room of horny men. As she crawled up onto the table, she felt a hand on her ass. “Right there girl,” he drawled stopping her on her hands and knees. “Get down on your elbows, and let me see what I’ve paid for.”

Annabelle leaned forward onto her elbows, her ass the highest point of her body. She could feel all of their eyes on her and she knew the little thong hid little from the imagination. She knew they could see the evidence of her arousal, the large wet spot in the lace gusset of the thong. Almost as soon as she thought about it, she felt a finger roughly push the rough lace against her sensitive labia, spreading even more of her cream around the inside of the panties.

“Gawd, you’re a wet little slut,” the Texan accent continued. “Does the idea of all of these Old Salts staring at your wet little panties turn you on?” His thumb moved up to thumb her clit, sending sensations through her body. Annabelle moaned softly as Reynolds continued to stroke her. He continued, “Or maybe it’s the idea of these old boys gangbanging the shit out of you. Are you ready for them to pull a train on your skinny ass?” As he spoke, he caught her clit between his thumb and his finger and pinched hard.
 
Master Chief Mat O’Halerin savored his adorable little redheaded jg latest degradation as she was bodily hoisted on to the sturdy oaken table to become the center of attention as the realization that he had delivered her to become the evenings entertainment with no more concern for her than if she were a stray dog he had found along the side of the road. Oh it was true that he had shared her gorgeous young body with Gunnery Sergeant Maggie McGuire and that the stunning young marine had been very demanding of her and had made Annabelle her loving little bitch. That the three of them had spent a very erotic and sensual time together where the young redheaded jg had learned she was their sex toy to do with or ignore as they pleased. This however was very different, for he was giving Annabelle away as if he felt nothing for her, even while savoring another layer of the young jg’s naïve innocence being stripped away.

O’Halerin watched as his fellow Master Chiefs vied with each other to have the privilege of purchasing an article of Annabelle’s uniform and then crudely and obscenely stripping it from her. Slowly they stripped not only of the uniform, the young jg had worked so hard to earn the privilege to wear but the pride she once took in it and herself till in the end the gorgeous little jg stood there in nothing but her little black thong realizing that she had become their whore. For as much as Ltjg Jensen might have wished to deny it she was aroused and the crotch of her thong bore that shameful proof for all to see. She stood there with her arms by her side her firm young naked breasts on display for her tormentors viewing pleasure. It had taken only a glance from O’Halerin to stay the young beauty from attempting to shield them with her hands and know the bull necked Bosn was bellowing.

“How much are you going to pay for this slut’s panties?”

Slut that is what they called her , and in fact was that not what she was for surely if she was a decent young woman she would fight them, but then she would disappoint her Master Chief. Mat O’Halerin could see Annabelle’s unspoken thoughts flash in the depths of her soft tear shimmering emerald green eyes even as a near riot was developing over the sale of her panties, her honor, and who would be the first of many to fuck her hot little cunt. The argument was quickly settled as the Texan drawled.

“Five thousand dollars for the little girl’s britches… Oh, and that will include her first ride

Five thousand dollars was the price that they had set on her panties and Annabelle’s virtue. The winner on Master Chief Reynolds handed over the money and claimed his prize by right of purchase. The hard bitten seal then gave the stunned little redheaded jg off balance with a series of orders not giving her time to think, hesitate, or to refuse what was being demanded of her.

“Get your skinny ass up on that table girl,……….Right there girl,……… Get down on your elbows, and let me see what I’ve paid for.”

With a few well chosen orders Master Chief Reynolds had placed Ltjg Jensen on display in a most humiliating position her tight little ass and sopping wet panty clad cunt on display for all to see her arousal, fear, and shame.

“Gawd, you’re a wet little slut……….Does the idea of all of these Old Salts staring at your wet little panties turn you on?”

The Texan drawled even as his thumb moved up to thumb Annabelle’s throbbing clit, sending humiliating little shivers of pleasure visibly coursing through her obscenely displayed gorgeous young body. Uproarious laughter broke out, accompany by catcalls, when Annabelle moaned softly as Reynolds continued to stroke her clit.

“Or maybe it’s the idea of these old boys gangbanging the shit out of you. Are you ready for them to pull a train on your skinny ass?”

As he spoke, he caught her clit between his thumb and his finger and pinched hard.

“ Oh baby girl your going to scream louder than that when I fuck you and by the time I am through with you honey you be begging to be gangbanged by theses good old boys,”

As he spoke Reynolds ripped Annabelle’s thong from her, his huge hands closed around the girl’s trim little ass as he shoved his cock up her tight little cunt in one vicious thrust while pulling her back on to his raping cock.

“Damn is she tight Mat almost like she was a virgin……..Till me little darlen is their any of your holes that is still virginal or has old Mat fucked them all?”

Reynolds Viciously fucked the hapless little redheaded jg until she came in a series of screaming orgasms. Then he shot his load into her hungering little spasming cunt.

Even as Annabelle lay their spread across the table where she had just been raped the bull necked Bosn was bellowing .


Lets see how many men this little bitch can take at once. Let’s start with three.

It was obvious that Ltjg Annabelle Jensen was in for a very long evening.
 
Annabelle let out a piercing scream of pain, her body twisting as the Seal tortured her sensitive clit. The rest of the room as quiet while the men waited, impatiently anticipating the loss of her final piece of dignity. She heard Reynolds laugh as he continued to pinch her hard, and his voice broke the silence. “Oh baby girl you’re going to scream louder than that when I fuck you and by the time I am through with you honey you be begging to be gangbanged by theses good old boys”

He released her clit, the blood rushing back to the nub, the throbbing deep in her stomach. She felt the strings on the thing pull tight, biting into her flesh, before they gave way, and she was fully exposed. More shame and more humiliation washed over her as she pictured these old men staring at her bare sex, her leaking cunt, and her starving asshole.

She felt his hands clasp on both cheeks of her ass, pushing her forward. Then he was in her, no warning, just a hard thrust of his cock filling up her cunt. She screamed again as he ruthlessly sunk his entire shaft into her pussy. His cock felt massive, pushing her walls apart as he burrowed in. When he was fully seated in her he paused, and she heard him call out. “Damn is she tight Mat almost like she was a virgin.”

She couldn’t hear her Master Chiefs response, if he even gave one over the guffaws and catcalls that instantly emanated from the crowd. She felt him lean forward, pushing her down on the table, the rough cloth of his uniform chaffing her as he whispered in her ear. “Till me little darlen is there any of your holes that is still virginal or has old Mat fucked them all?”

Then he pulled her back, as he drove in, his cock hammering in and out of her. The woots and jeers from the other sailors echoed in the room. She couldn’t look back, instead just stared straight forward, her eyes focused on a bottle on the top shelf of the bar. He fucked her hard, pushing her down onto the table and then on his last push, he again went deep, coaxing a squeal out of Annabelle as she felt him fill her cunt with his cum. Then he pulled out, and she felt a string of his cum fall against the side of her thigh.

She heard the offer of money being called out as heard Reynolds zipper zip. Then she heard the MC, the Bosun’s mate start his patter again, offering out to the crowd. His high pitched voice was distinctive over the others, “Let’s see how many men this little bitch can take at once. Let’s start with three.”

Another shout went up from the crowd and she heard the men jockeying around behind her. She tried not to cry as the reality of the situation hit her. She was going to get fucked by at least thirty different men, and however they wanted to use her. She was a bit taken aback that her Master Chief was going to whore her out, let these other men use her body, and she wondered if Maggie had experienced the same humiliation. A pair of hands grabbed her ankles, roughly pulling her across and then off the table, her hands breaking her fall as her upper body tumbled to the floor.

Before she hit the floor the same hands picked her up, and she turned to gaze into the broad flat nosed face of the black man who had bought her jacket for fifty dollars. He smiled at her, his large hands gripping her biceps as he pulled her upright. Her bare feet slid across the floor as she struggled to get her feet underneath her. His left arm released her bicep and slid down to unfasten his pants and hiking up his own jacked, pulled out his cock. His other arm slid up hers, resting on his shoulder as he forced her down onto her knees.

Annabelle dropped her eyes as she landed on her knees focusing on the man’s shaft. She gulped audible as she took in his sex. He was long and thick, by far the biggest cock she had ever seen. She felt his hand came off of her shoulder and wrapped around her hair pulling on it and forcing her head forward her face in his groin forcing her to breath in his scent. Then he pulled her head back and rubbed the bulbous head of his cock along her lips. Her eyes traveled down the length of his dark cock, and she wondered how she would fit its mass in her mouth.

“Open up Lieutenant,” he said, simply in his deep baritone voice as he positioned himself into a chair, pulling her forward on her knees.

Obediently Annabelle took the head of his cock in her mouth, her lips parting wide as she struggled to take him in. She looked up at him, as she felt another pair of hands position themselves on her ass, and push her forward. She felt a new cock slide into the sloppy mess that was her pussy, but she had no idea which man it was that had taken her. She pushed her mouth further down the black Master Chiefs cock, but after a couple of inches of his cock she began to gag. Her jaw was already beginning to tire as she continued to keep it open wide, fighting against herself to let him in.

Spit drooled down from her mouth and along the Master Chiefs cock. She was trying to focus so hard to take him in that she barely felt the shaft that was engaging her cunt. So when the man came, she was totally unprepared, just the sensation of warm cum filled her vagina. The sound of laughter and jeers aimed at the hapless man echoed through the room.

The black Master Chief grunted, and pushed his hand on the back of her head, pushing her mouth further on his cock. She gagged, hard, her eyes tearing up as she struggled around the intruding monstrosity filling her mouth. As she fought back against the gag reflex, she felt a new set of hands on her ass, and the high pitched voice of the Bosun’s mate came from behind her as his cock burrowed into her. “That’s it girl, take Emmitt’s dick… suck that dick! If you can take him then you can take the rest of us.”

He began sawing in and out of her cunt as she tried to take more of Emmitt’s cock into her mouth. Through her tear blurred eyes, she saw that she wasn’t even halfway to taking the man’s muscle into her mouth. Emmitt’s rumbling voice came from above her, “Look bitch, if you can’t take my cock in your mouth, then maybe I should try another hole.” He thrust in, the soft spongy head of his cock, sliding further down her throat, as she pressed her lips around it. She prayed that she could please him, dreading the consequences.
 
Master Chief Mat O‘Halerin lounged casually against the bar as Ltjg Annabelle Jensen’s screams echoed through the bar as Reynolds viciously fucked her tight little cunt. Yet it was more than just a brutal rape of what remained of what was left of the gorgeous little redheaded jg’s innocence. It was if the Master Chief Seal was determined to dominate the adorable little redheaded officer, to reduce her to a state of humiliating servitude. O’Halerin’s cold eyes held the violated and raped little jg’s as Reynolds’s cock slipped from her ravaged cunt, and she saw him smile cruelly as The Bosn shouted,

“Let’s see how many men this little bitch can take at once. Let’s start with three.”

Annabelle was dragged to the floor and posed on her hands and knees as if she were a little bitch in heat. A cock shoved up her tight little cunt as she was commanded

“Open up Lieutenant,”

Just before the Bosn shoved his cock into Annabelle’s sweet suckling mouth. The adorable little jg was sea-sawed between the man driving into her hot wet cunt and the Bosn who had shoved his cock down Annabelle’s throat , her little button nose pressed to the wiry hairs of his groin. It was then that she felt a man’s hands spreading the tightly clinched cheeks of her ass, then the searing pain as he forced his huge cock into her ravished ass. Three demanding Master Chief’s fucked the hapless little jg. Until she was nearly wild with her need to cum and blushed scarlet with her humiliation at being so cruelly used for their sport.

Ltjg Annabelle Jensen was covered with sweat and cum when she felt a sharp slap on her raped ass.

“Quite impressive three at one time Lieutenant.”

The Master Chief Bosn sneered at Annabelle.

“Now lets see if you can do seven at once. I here seven is a lucky number baby.”

Once more the circle of men closed in around Annabelle as they vied to see who would be one of the lucky seven to use the hapless little beauty now. Even Mac had been gentler with Annabelle then these men were as they strove to make her their bitch.
 
Annabelle felt the black Master Chiefs hands grab both side of her head as he thrust deeper into her throat. A fourth man took his turn, brutally pushing his cock into her throbbing pussy, one of his fingers pressing into her asshole as he fucked her. She felt her knees skid across the hardwood floor of the bar as he pounded into her, forcing her onto Emmit’s massive cock. He pulled out, and she felt spit run from her mouth and puddle onto the floor, then his hands reached under her shoulders pulling her up and off of the man positioned behind her cock.

Annabelle gasped as the big black man lifted her up and impaled her on his cock. She screamed as she felt it burrow into her, stretching out vagina and going deeper into her body than anyone had been before. She heard the rumble of voices behind her as she felt the man’s hands slap hard against her ass, spreading her buttocks apart and giving the other thirty men a view of her, impaled on Emmit’s huge black cock. Emmit slid back into the chair, his cock still firmly embedded painfully in her pussy.

The she felt another presence behind her, and felt yet another cock, this time it slid up and down the valley between her buttocks, before it stopped directly on her puckered asshole. She felt a drop of spit land directly above her wrinkled hole and slide down. She had just a second to prepare herself, before the man behind her pushed his cock past her sphincter. She let out another scream as she felt the head of his cock open her up and pop in. Behind her she heard a bray of laughter.

“Damn, Emmit, you have this little bitch full up, I can barely fit my cock in there.” The man proclaimed through his nasal laugh. The deep booming laugh of the huge black Master Chief guffawed at the man’s observation Annabelle knew he was barely inside of her, yet the sensations of being filled with two cocks made her body shudder. Below her Emmit barely moved, just the girth of his cock made her tingle as the man in her bottom continued to push into her.

Annabelle felt Emmit’s arm reach across her back, pulling her forward and under his armpit. Directly in front of her was a third man, his cock hanging out of his trousers as he stroked it. He moved forward, the bulbous head of his cock leaking precum and began to rub his cock along her mouth, coating her lips with his fluids. Then the man fucking her ass fully impaled her, and as she tried to scream again, she felt the man push his cock into her mouth, past her comfort zone and all the way down her throat, her nose pushing against his groin.

“The Lieutenant is fully stuffed,” the MC announced over the rowdy crowds cat calls and jeers. Annabelle thought back to how innocent and proper she had been and now here she was with three cocks forced into her body. Tears streamed down her face as the man in her ass and the man in her mouth continued to push her body back and forth with their thrusts. She heard the grunts and moans as the three men used her body, her own cries were inaudible, muffled by the cock invading her mouth.

The man fucking her ass sped up, his cock pistoning in and out of her, his angle changing slightly on each thrust. Above her she heard the man’s voice, low and husky, “Come on slut, suck my cock.” Emmit, the black Master Chief, whose cock was stretching the limits of her cunt was quiet as her body was forced up and down his shaft by the momentum of the man in her ass. Then the man behind her went still, his cock fully in her ass, and she felt him begin to cum. Even as he finished, the man in her mouth pulled her head up painfully by her hair, his cock falling out of her mouth. He fisted in one hand, jerking it several times before spraying her face with his own jism. She instinctively closed her eyes as the mans cock spurted it’s thick white load all over her eyes, nose and hair.

As the man released her hair, her head fell forward. The man behind her pulled out and she could feel his cum slide lewdly out of her ass and down her perineum. Emmit quickly pushed her up and off his cock as the other mans seminal fluids came in contact with his own sex. He placed her feet on the floor and roughly helped her maintain her balance as she wobbled on rubbery legs. All eyes were on her, and she could just imagine how she looked. She could feel semen dripping from her pussy and her ass, even as she wiped the cum from her face. Her eyes swept the room, until she found him, her Master Chief, leisurely leaning up against the bar, his blue eyes taking in her humiliation.

She wanted to run to him, to feel his arms around her protecting her from the crowd. Their eyes met over the disarrayed tables, and he held her gaze for just a moment, then as she watched him, he slowly took a drink from the tumbler of liquor he was savoring and turned away from her, the bartender reaching into the humidor and handing him a cigar. She watched as he clipped the end, seemingly oblivious to her plight.

She turned back, the big Bosun’s mate once again starting his patter. “Quite impressive three at one time Lieutenant.” The sneer on her face made the shame she was already feeling well up. She looked at the half circle of men. Some of them had their cocks out, sporting at least semi hard erections. Her body already had felt the ferocity of which they would use her. Then the Bosun’s mate called out over the throng. “Now let’s see if you can do seven at once. I hear seven is a lucky number, baby.”

She stared at him in disbelief, wondering how she could pleasure seven men at one time. The crowd didn’t seem to notice her confusion as it swelled forward. Hands groped at her body, oblivious to the sweat, cum and spit that covered her. She felt one man pull her on top of him as he lay back on one of the sturdy tables, his hand guiding his cock into her cunt. She looked down at him, freckles and a shock of hair so red it was almost orange. She felt another set of hands on her hips, pushing her down on top of the man’s cock. She struggled as she felt the man’s weigh settle on her back and she braced herself for his cock to slide into her asshole. Instead, her eyes went wide as she felt him slide in next to the other man, both of them buried deep insider of her pussy. Suddenly she understood what they were planning even as both men began to fuck her in unison, their cocks sliding in and out of her in tandem. Again, she looked for her Master Chief, praying that he would deliver her from the crowd.
 
Master Chief Mat O’Halerin watched Ltjg Jensen’s continuing debasement with an apparent air of disconcerted detachment. Her soft emerald green eyes met his cold emotionless eyes as he slowly sipped his cognac and smoked his Cuban cigar. This was not the same as when he had shared her with Gunny McGuire, for the three of them had taken pleasures in each other’s bodies. No this was quite different; the adorable little jg was being reduced to the position of a slut. She did not even have the dignity of being a whore where she would be paid for her sexual services. They took what they wanted from her; it was their pleasure and not hers that mattered.

O’Halerin took a long satisfying draw on his cigar as he watched how Annabelle debasement as Emmit’s arm reach across her back, pulling her forward and under his armpit. Directly in front of her was a third man, his cock hanging out of his trousers as he stroked it. He moved forward, the bulbous head of his cock leaking precum and began to rub his cock along her mouth, coating her lips with his fluids. Then the man fucking her ass fully impaled her, and as she tried to scream again, she felt the man push his cock into her mouth, past her comfort zone and all the way down her throat, her nose pushing against his groin. He watched as the three men brutally took her.

“Quite impressive three at one time Lieutenant.”

The Boson taunted the spent and exhausted young naval officer as she lay in a puddle of her rapist cum and her own sweet nectar.

“Now let’s see if you can do seven at once. I hear seven is a lucky number, baby.”

one Master Chief pull the hapless young beauty on top of him as he lay back on one of the sturdy tables, his hand guiding his cock into her cunt. Then the trapped young beauty felt another set of hands on her hips, pushing her down on top of the man’s cock. Annabelle desperately struggled as she felt the man’s weigh settle on her back and O’Halerin could see how the gorgeous young beauty braced herself for the man’s cock to slide into her asshole. Her scream echoed through out the bar as her eyes went wide as she felt him slide in next to the other man, both of them buried deep insider of her pussy.

“Enough.”

His voice clear unmistakable over the din of the hollering crowd. All eyes turned to Master Chief Aviation Mate Mathew O’Halerin.

Enough Mat

Came the challenge from the Master Chief Bosn Mate.

“I don’t want her cunt looking like an old pea coat sleeve.”

There was a sharp edge to O’Halerin’s voice.

” I can see your point there Mat. But it is hardly enough the little bitch needs to please the boys who have come to breaker her in and then there is Mac and his mates that will want a turn at her as well.”

O’Halerin took a long drag on his cigar.

“Ok Boats but one at a time each man gets to use her as he wants and then she is Mac’s as his crews to play with for a while.

The two men that had impaled Annabelle’s cunt know rearranged them selves to sandwich her between them as one raped her tight ass as the other rapped her hot little cunt while the rest queued up in a long line waiting their turn to use the gorgeous young jg who could not say No to what ever they demanded of her. Some time during the young beauty’s debasement a black leather dog collar was buckled around Annabelle’s slender neck, the leash swinging freely as she was savagely fucked as if she were there little bitch.
 
Even as Annabelle looked wildly among the throng of men for the Master Chief, she felt the two men violating her cunt fall into a rhythm. One man would pull out while the other slid in, the lubrication flowing from her pussy kept them sliding back and forth in rapid succession. She felt so full and her body responded to the sexual depravity she was enduring.

The sailor behind her’s hands cupped her breast, even as he pushed her against his buddy. As she felt his fingers find her nipples, squeezing and pulling the sensitive nubs in cadence with the cocks sliding in and out of her cunt, she felt her orgasm begin to bubble to the top. The cheering of the men, the smug looks of the ones standing behind, the knowledge that she was going to fuck each and every one of them help to propel her forward.

Then she felt the fingers on her nipples squeeze hard, and her cunt clamped down hard on both dicks, trying to trap them in her hungry needy cunt. She came hard, her body shaking as they continued to assault her. Through the din she heard her Master Chief’s voice boom through the room.

“Enough”

The men went still, both of them fully buried in her leaking pussy. The MC, the Bosun’s mate began to argue with her Master, and she prayed he would take her away from this. Instead, she heard him acquiesce, his voice thick from the smoke of the cigar he held between his teeth.. “Ok Boats but one at a time each man gets to use her as he wants and then she is Mac’s as his crews to play with for a while.

She felt her strength ebb from her body. The nights events had exhausted her. The man behind her began to withdraw from her thrbboing pussy and she felt a sticky strand of fluid land on the back of her calf. Her head rested above the shoulder of the first Chief, and then the man behind her was in her ass. She screamed, and the crowd continued to jeer her on.

The Chief in her ass must have been close to cumming when he entered her as she felt him ejaculate inside of her. As he pulled out, his cum dripping down onto the other man’s cock, which was still pistoning in and out of her. She heard the man breathing heavily and he moved away, instantly replaced by yet another individual from the throng of men; his cock pushing past her anus and burying deep inside of her.

The evening became a blur, as she was ass fucked, face fucked, double penetrated at will. When it was over, and she lay, used on the floor, all of her orifices leaking the cum of thirty men. Annabelle couldn’t remember a moment when there wasn’t a cock pushing against her lips, or her cunt or her asshole. She had drank cum from every man in the room, every man except her Master Chief and her body was a mess of saliva, semen and sweat.

Slowly Annabelle opened her eyes, the majority of the senior enlisted men, had finished and were now at the bar throwing back tumblers of whiskey and bottles of beer; none of them turned to look at her as she began to sit up. She hurt, her body aching everywhere. She stood, and saw Master Chief O’Halerin’s eyes on her; she tried to read them, but all she could see in those icy blue orbs was a stoical gaze, neither approving nor disapproving. The shame of the acts she had just performed began overtake her and she looked away her mind conflicted, wondering why he had whored her out to the bar full of his peers, and ‘more important’ she thought, what he thought of her participating somewhat willingly in her own debasement.

Because she realized, she had enjoyed it. The attention, the roughness, she had somewhere in the evening began to relish not knowing how or when each man was going to fuck her. She wondered if he could see her embarrassment through the mess that had been made of her body.

Then, as she got to her feet he crossed the room. His presence made her even more self-conscious about what she had done. Her fear was he knew how much she had enjoyed the disgusting and depraved sex. He was now standing next to her, his eyes still locked on hers, both orbs still emotionless and she felt a tremble course through her body.
 
He had called, Enough, and they had all backed away at last pulling from Annabelle’s abused and aroused young body. There was an air of command that filled Her Master Chief’s voice that even the hulking Boson’s mate responded to. Even through her cum blurred vision sweet little Lieutenant jg Annabelle Jensen could see the man flush with anger then visibly back down. Then O’Halerin trough Boats a bone.

“Ok Boats but one at a time each man gets to use her as he wants and then she is Mac’s as his crews to play with for a while.

And so His Little jg’s ordeal had continued until they had all had a go at the young redheaded beauty. Used and abused Annabelle lay there o n the floor, no longer the center of attention but a pathetic little rag doll cast aside, laying prostrated at Her Master Chief’s feet. slowly the tawny copper haired beauty’s eyes fluttered open. Annabelle raised her stunningly expressive emerald green eyes to those cool, cold eyes that she so adored once more searching for his approval. O’Halerin smiled for what he saw in those smoldering emerald green depths was not shame but something quite different, she had enjoyed it. Every humiliating moment as she was gang raped time and again. Slowly with a halting fluid grace the young beauty drew herself up to her knees, then slowly stood in all her naked glory before Master Chief Mat O’Halerin her soft green eyes once more searching her approval.

“ Impressive Lieutenant Jensen.”

He stood there as if they were on a parade ground at the Academy, she a first year plebe and he her Drill Instructor. His commanding presence eloquent in its silence as he waited for his little jg to come too that execrated braced position of attention that had been required of her ay the Academy.

“ Can you take more Lieutenant Jensen?......Can you go the distance?”

Those simple words were both an accusation and a challenge. Would she disappoint him in front of his peers or would she do what ever was demanded of her?

“There is a shower head on the veranda Miss Jensen and an old fashion brass tapered fire nozzle on the deck. Shower and entertain us then dry yourself and come back here….”

O’Halerin pointed to a spot on the floor just in front of him.

“……….Turn to Miss Jensen step lively now.”

All eyes were once more on Lieutenant jg Annabelle Jensen waiting to see what O’Halerin now had in mind for her.

Matt O’Halerin fingered the thick black dog collar he had kept clasped behind his back as he had given Annabelle her instructions. Would she remember to wear her hair up as he preferred would she think to once more dress so he could unveil her for the next act. Time would tell. For now he would wait and see what his little jg would do.
 
“Impressive Lieutenant Jensen”

Annabelle felt something pass through her as she felt his eyes on her cum soaked body. Whatever it was that he felt when he saw her fucking and sucking this room of men, was transferred to her. His eyes held his approval and it made Annabelle’s body sing.

“Can you take more Lieutenant Jensen?” he asked her. Annabelle nodded her reply; her mind refusing to even contemplate what more she could do, what more she could fuck. “Can you go the distance?”

She reaffirmed her answer with another nod of her head. She would do whatever he asked she knew; she had so far. She didn’t even feel the need to question his request. Whatever slutty act he wanted her to perform; for him, to him, or with him, she would do it. Again she nodded.

His next directions were distinct and she moved across the room of the men she had just let violate her. Her body was still slick with semen and spit; her cunt and her ass still let it escape from where they had deposited it in her body. They moved aside; each one giving her a sly smile. She was sure that each one considered themselves the most viral, the one who had made her cum each time her body quivered on their cocks; but she smiled to herself knowing that only one man in this room was ultimately responsible for the acts she had performed and how they had affected her.

She still felt his eyes on her, taking her in. The thought of performing for him made her wet, even after the abuse she had taken. She would still fuck for him, for his approval.

All eyes were on her as she reached into the stall and turned on the water to the shower. She stepped in, the steaming water flushing the fluids from her body and left her with the ache of rough repetitive sex. She knew that this was what she was now to live for, but only for the enjoyment of her Master Chief.

The water ran over her body. She felt like an animal on display; the rooms eyes taking in her every move, and she hoped each one of them was thinking how they wanted to fuck her next, if they could have her top the performance she had just given; but at the same time it wouldn’t be their decision or hers. The man who would give her the nod was still standing farthest away from her, where he had helped her to her feet and instructed her what her next performance was. Her Master Chief.
 
Back
Top