(Very) Short Stories Thread

The morning sun blushed to peek in our window and find me between your legs breaking my fast as your fingers threaded through my hair, pulling my questing tongue deeper into you.
 
His breath on her neck
His strong hands on her hip
His fingers in her hair
His essence deep inside

He takes her roughly
He responds to her sighs
He marvels at his power
He brings her to the brink

And she’s there
Thinking
of me
 
They lay together after a raging dual orgasm. The man gets up to piss as she lights a marlboro red.

"That was great, Milly."

She pulls out her .45 disturbing the quiet passionate air.

"My name is Millions, remember it."

Rolling him over, "priapism...round two then."
 
Hidden moments, raging culmination

His member rhythmically climaxing, her mound reciprocating convulsions

Here: monthly retreat caucus (Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs)
 
-Hey, listen -a loving smile couldn't help but bloom all over Emily's face as that familiar rainy sound made its way through the window -, is he coming back?

-Why don't you just tell him to fuck off once and for all?

-Because -she finally realized- I need him so bad.
 
He closed his eyes as he licked her, the better to experience her scent, her touch, her taste. As he pursed his lips round her swelling clit, his groan sending tremors through her, his tongue fluttering coyly across the hard nubbin, he realised he had never been happier.
 
Justice delayed

Her ripe fruit, so carefully tended, had been plucked by a praedial thief, rather than by the farmer who owned it all.

In the courtroom, Jenny, a farmer’s daughter herself, and her husband Bill, sat listening, numbly, to the judge’s verdict. The bulge in his pants really was his gun.
 
She Was Just Like Jaycee Lee Dugard

I found her at some old house.

Poor Shirley was crying from the whippings that she got.

There were red slash marks all over her breasts and stomach.

After I released her from her bondage, I called the police.

They caught those pricks while I took Shirley to the hospital.
 
My big transformation!

I’M READY! :D
Running shoes? Check.
Racing clothes? Oh! That’s a cute top! Yes, I know it can’t fit me right now, but I’ll use it as an incentive. Yes, I need that one too. Okay, a check for these.
Odometer? Check.
Headband? Sweatbands? Check.
MP3 player? Yes...


I’m too tired! :(
 
The First Time I Saw Kendra Wilkinson

She was standing naked in the desert.

The hot sun was adding the right amount of glow to her blond hair.

The beads of sweat were running down her tits and into the bottle of water in front of her pussy.

I wanted to fuck her!

SCREW HUGH ASSHOLE HEFNER!!!
 
Trophy wife

There were few consequences to their actions. They fucked, she got pregnant…repeatedly. He was a billionaire, she a former Miss Jamaica, so their eight children were both beautiful AND wealthy.
 
And as I struggle with those feelings of being lost, I think about what he showed me and I whisper to myself in the dark, "remember".

I wrap my arms as tightly as I can around the ME that I found, and I try really hard not to let go.
 
The morning sun blushed to peek in our window and find me between your legs breaking my fast as your fingers threaded through my hair, pulling my questing tongue deeper into you.

And as I struggle with those feelings of being lost, I think about what he showed me and I whisper to myself in the dark, "remember".

I wrap my arms as tightly as I can around the ME that I found, and I try really hard not to let go.


I like these two very much! :rose:
 
War Widow

She paddled into the middle of the lake to think; to ponder lost love, and the meaning of existence. The ducks and fish her only companions, she contemplated the waste of life that war ultimately was; and wondered at the future of the fatherless child now rioting in her womb.
 
Hidden moments, raging culmination

His member rhythmically climaxing, her mound reciprocating convulsions

Here: monthly retreat caucus (Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs)



Are you the Spurious who does those inventive audios? :D

Bravo! :rose:
 
She Broke Her Promise To Me

We were supposed to go meet my parents for dinner!

That was before I walked into this garage and saw something that broke my heart!

She went back to being Ryan Keely and was letting two lesbian bitches fuck her on a car!

I slammed my ring down and left!
 
I Saw Wendy Whoppers On The Beach

She had her eyes closed and her tits and pussy exposed.

And while the waves were still crashing down on us, I surrendered my cock to her snatch and my mouth to her mounds.

Then, after all of that fucking, Wendy went back to sleep and I left the beach.
 
I'd like you to stay a while, he said, pushing her down against the sheets. Of course, she sighed, and pulled him close. He handcuffs her to the bed, and she grins.

I'm going out to see another girl, he said, and leaves. And suddenly she isn't grinning anymore.
 
What I Saw My Roommate Doing In The Bathroom

She was standing topless in front of the mirror and taking photos of herself with her cell phone.

That made me grab her tits and try to stick my dick inside her asshole.

But instead, she gave me a hard elbow to the ribs and stomped right out of there.
 
By the roadside

I leaned in closer. Her breasts heaved, barely contained in the tight red top. So tempting...my cock strained for release, drops of precum forming. I imagined the thrill of pinching her erect nipples. I licked my dry lips to speak.

"Ma'am, you were doing seventy-four in a sixty..."
 
I Caught My Cheating Wife In The Park

Sarah and I went for a walk there before I lost sight of her.

I found that blond bitch with no pants on and some guy's dick in her pussy!

That was when I yelled, "THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR STABBING ME IN THE BACK, YOU FUCKING SKANKY COW!"
 
My Strange Visit To The Doctor's Office

After I showed the doctor the boner that was not going back down he stepped out and asked the nurse to stay with me.

Then, she got naked and sucked my dick.

When the doctor came back, I was sucking her tits and my cock was deep inside her pussy.
 
I Saw My Daughter In The Backyard

She was suppossed to be in school.

But instead, I saw her sitting topless on a chair in the backyard.

She smiled, touched her breasts and begged me to fuck her.

She sucked my dick.

I shoved my cock into her pussy.

And after all that fucking, she fell asleep.
 
The Surrender

She wasn't in the mood. He teased. She glared. He shrugged and made that quirky face. Already she was thinking about relenting. He wrapped his arms around her. Meaning to push him away her hands brushed against the long, silky fur on his forearms and surrender was inevitable.
 
What We Saw While On The Job

While we were loading some stuff into the van, we looked up and saw this hot blond babe laying naked with one leg sticking out of an open window.

She was so fucking hot that we nearly dropped our pants and jerked off.

That was before our boss got pissed.
 
Back
Top