Wedding Dresses and Naughty Brides

daddyslittlebitch

Really Experienced
One of my major fetishes is wedding dresses and girls (or crossdressed guys) getting fucked in them. I love how the glamorous sexy outfit, the virginal white and the association with a life of monogamy from then on, can be paired with utterly dirty, depraved, slutty behavior.

I'd love to read more stories about brides acting as total sluts in their wedding dresses.

One that I've been wanting to write involves the father of the bride getting sucked off by his beautiful daughter in her full bridal clothes on the way to the wedding, daddy's cum's still on her lips as she says her vows and kisses her new hubby. Then, at the reception, bride and father are nowhere to be found...

Would people read this?

Would also like to see bride screwing best man in her wedding gown, bride gangbanged by all hubby's friends/family, bride in wedding clothes getting eaten out by her maid of honor, husband trying on his fiancee's wedding dress and getting to like it/getting screwed like a new bride. And many more like it.

Last edited:
That's definitely a hot premise with the father and daughter in the wedding dress.

Speaking of recommendations, one of my favorite author's had made a wedding story.

http://www.literotica.com/s/black-wedding

I would really love to read your father/daughter story if/when you write it, with that exact storyline you wrote. You're a talented author. Post it in this thread once you're done with it.

Best of luck.

Upcoming bride story...sort of

Hi,
I love the idea and may even make a bride series of stories ...

But a story of mine coming out in February after the contest is over is the fifth part of What Mom a knows Series called What Mom knows fucks her in Vegas and it ends in a climatic orgy of sorts in the church before a woman is to be married.

Look for it around feb 7th...

I also have a lengthy lesbian story called Lesbian MILF seductress: bride That includes a wedding dress...

That all said, all your ideas have potential...and I may take a spin at them when I finish by valentine day entries and my sequels...

That's definitely a hot premise with the father and daughter in the wedding dress.

Speaking of recommendations, one of my favorite author's had made a wedding story.

http://www.literotica.com/s/black-wedding

I would really love to read your father/daughter story if/when you write it, with that exact storyline you wrote. You're a talented author. Post it in this thread once you're done with it.

Best of luck.

Really enjoyed that story, especially the end when he sees his new bride at the ceremony and knows her black stud's cum is inside her. The only problem is that I would have loved it completely if he'd have fucked her while she was in her wedding dress itself.

Another idea would be to have the sweet young bride looking all beautiful and innocent and unspoiled as the best man comes up to make his speech. The best man plans to show some amusing slides as part of the speech but the file gets mixed up with one belonging to the bride and instead the entire reception is treated to all her private pictures, slides of her having sex with all kinds of different people, men, women, gangbangs, strapons, whatever. The reception guests are more and more shocked but can't help getting horny as they watch these extremely hot pictures on the screen. Now they're desperate and aroused and they know that the bride is a total slut for all she looks so sweet in her wedding dress, what would all the guests do to her?

I also have a wedding dress story in the works. Fun with the bridesmaids on the eve of the wedding.

I haven't read everything in here, but since this is about story ideas, here are my 2 cents ...

like with the picture thread, the bride could accidentally give some nice views upskirt. But does she wear pants under her dress?

And isn't there some kind of tradition with the garter? I think the groom has to remove her garter, in front of the other people, right? So what if she shows too much ... see through panties, or no panties at all.

Or what if she flashes on purpose? I once saw a short video, where a bride and her 4 best friends asked the wedding photographer for a special picture. They were standing in line, and when the photographer told them to get ready for the picture, they raised their skirts, showing their pussies. (by the way, only the bride shaved, the other girls only trimmed ...)

Another idea: the groom gets drunk before the wedding night and so the bride gets angry. However, this is her wedding night, so she wants to get fucked. There are still some guests there, partying ... so the bride starts to seduce on of the guys. It could be almost anyone. The father or brother of the groom, the best man, the priest, her own father, her own brother ... or maybe even a woman with a strap on or a vibrator ...

by the way: many years ago, there was a tv show, about newly wed couples. They had to take part in some games and answer some (more or less serious) questions. One time, the host asked the bride "where did you have sex in your wedding night". The bride blushed and said "in the butt" (in german, this sounded better, I guess)

Edit:

Another short one: what about this one party guest. She is a good looking lesbian. Since this is a wedding, she decided to dress like a groom - with a white tuxedo and a stovepipe hat. She looks almost like the groom (maybe she is his sister.
She is good friends with the bride, and at one point, they decide to do a joke on the other guests. So the bride and the lesbian change their clothes. So now, the bride is wearing the tuxedo and the stovepipe hat, while the lesbian wears the wedding dress ...

Or, the lesbian tries to make a joke with the bride. While wearing the tuxedo, she stands right next to the groom and asks the bride: Your groom and I almost look like twins. Just imagine, if you accidentally spent the wedding night with me ..."
The bride grins and says "That wouldn't be so bad ..."

Last edited:
Just a quick little post to let you know that the story you were seeking opinions on has been moved to the Story Feedback board. Link here.

I am referencing a STICKY at the top of this board by the former mod, RisiaSkye. (Link here) Please note point number 1. Thank you.
Hello, there.
Please keep just a few things in mind while enjoying this forum:

1. A story is not a story idea. That means this isn't the right venue in which to post whole stories, hoping for feedback.

2. Spam does not simply mean advertising for pay sites. It means posting for the sole reason of soliciting visitors for another site. Don't do it; it's rude, tacky, and worst of all, it isn't a story idea.

3. Don't post email addresses or other personal information on the boards. If you want people to contact you, refer them to your profile, which already has a link to use to email you. If people cannot figure that out, it still doesn't mean you can use this boards as a personals site, or to solicit content for you own website.

4. Age limits are not negotiable. I don't care whose experience it is: yours, your friend's, your neighbor's, or that of a person you invented out of pure imagination--for the purposes of this site, all sexual activity must be between adults. Sexual activity includes masturbation, fantasy, and other solo activities. This is not a debate; arguments about the verisimilitude of this age limit will not change site policy.

5. Politeness goes a long way, especially when you are new--either to the boards, or just to this forum. People are insular and often suspicious; starting an argument with flame material or other negative tones is unlikely to draw positive attention your way.

6. Use that "report post" button! If you see something you believe is off-topic or otherwise inappropriate, please let me know. I check through here, as do others, regularly. However, I don't view every post, nor am I likely to do so in the future. Use your judgement, and if you have concerns or questions, get in touch with me. That's what I'm here for, after all.

Thank you for your continued civility and conversation,
RisiaSkye
Story Ideas Moderator

Any questions or comments, feel free to PM me if you wish (so this thread can remain a story idea)! :)

One idea I have in the works involves a married woman going through her things to get rid of or put in storage and comes across her wedding dress.

Or, she has lost some weight and wants to surprise her husband on their upcoming anniversary.

As she admires herself in the mirror there is a knock on the door. Forgetting that they were expecting someone she rushes downstairs to the door.

It could be a neighbor, repair man, yard worker etc. She is turned on and the man/men are turned on by her and eventually...

She could be a fairly young bride or a mature, older one and it could go many directions.

As she admires herself in the mirror there is a knock on the door. Forgetting that they were expecting someone she rushes downstairs to the door.

It could be a neighbor, repair man, yard worker etc. She is turned on and the man/men are turned on by her and eventually...

She could be a fairly young bride or a mature, older one and it could go many directions.

To add to this idea:

maybe she just came out of the shower, so she is fully nude. She wants to get a special dress out of her wardrobe, when she finds her wedding dress. She totally forgot it, and since she has been married since some time .... she is curious, if she still would fit in it. She is lazy and it is pretty warm, so she just puts on the wedding dress, without any underwear under it. She remembers about her wedding. Maybe she is divorced or widowed, maybe not ...

Then it knocks on the door. She remembers that she asked the neighbour to come bye to help her. There is a problem with the sink in the bathroom and since he is a plumber, she asked him, if he could take a look at it.

He is surprised to see her in her wedding dress, but she explains, she just wanted to put it on to see if it still fits.

And who knows, maybe the dress has a unique style - a very short skirt, just barely covering her ass. Or maybe it has this big long skirt, with an underskirt. I hope you get what I mean. She walks up the stairs, in front of this guy and he already gets a nice view up under her skirt on her bare ass.
In the bathroom, she bends down, under the sink, while her ass is pointing upwards into the air. He gets a full view of her bare ass, her pussy and her anus ...

To add to this idea:

maybe she just came out of the shower, so she is fully nude. She wants to get a special dress out of her wardrobe, when she finds her wedding dress. She totally forgot it, and since she has been married since some time .... she is curious, if she still would fit in it. She is lazy and it is pretty warm, so she just puts on the wedding dress, without any underwear under it. She remembers about her wedding. Maybe she is divorced or widowed, maybe not ...

Then it knocks on the door. She remembers that she asked the neighbour to come bye to help her. There is a problem with the sink in the bathroom and since he is a plumber, she asked him, if he could take a look at it.

He is surprised to see her in her wedding dress, but she explains, she just wanted to put it on to see if it still fits.

And who knows, maybe the dress has a unique style - a very short skirt, just barely covering her ass. Or maybe it has this big long skirt, with an underskirt. I hope you get what I mean. She walks up the stairs, in front of this guy and he already gets a nice view up under her skirt on her bare ass.
In the bathroom, she bends down, under the sink, while her ass is pointing upwards into the air. He gets a full view of her bare ass, her pussy and her anus ...

Good ideas, another one would be she recently had a baby and had been trying to get back into her wedding shape. She in a nostalgic mood tries on the dress and cannot zip up fully. Also her breasts now overflow the dress which makes her smile, along with whoever is at the door.

One of my major fetishes is wedding dresses and girls (or crossdressed guys) getting fucked in them. I love how the glamorous sexy outfit, the virginal white and the association with a life of monogamy from then on, can be paired with utterly dirty, depraved, slutty behavior.

I'd love to read more stories about brides acting as total sluts in their wedding dresses.

One that I've been wanting to write involves the father of the bride getting sucked off by his beautiful daughter in her full bridal clothes on the way to the wedding, daddy's cum's still on her lips as she says her vows and kisses her new hubby. Then, at the reception, bride and father are nowhere to be found...

Would people read this?

Would also like to see bride screwing best man in her wedding gown, bride gangbanged by all hubby's friends/family, bride in wedding clothes getting eaten out by her maid of honor, husband trying on his fiancee's wedding dress and getting to like it/getting screwed like a new bride. And many more like it.

How about if it's a forced marriage, arranged by the parents, and the girl detests them and her future husband. But she can't get out because they've got something on her. She's totally furious.

So she goes through with the wedding just like they wanted, but makes them pay a price. She invites some guys to the wedding, some that she knows from college. Guys she trusts. She finds a place to hide at the wedding, a place to meet them and suck their cocks.

She enlists the aid of another girl, Tasha, one that's totally a hot slut. Bride hasn't ever had that reputation. Tasha's job is just to get the cocks hard and ready to shoot. Bride is going to finish them off with her hands and mouth.

Bride goes up the alter with six guys cum on her face and in her hair, and with a big, happy smile on her face. She's cum multiple times, because she was sitting on Tasha's face while she blew those six guys, and Tasha was very, very good with her lips and tongue.

Bride stays like that all through the reception. Guys catch on pretty quick to what she did and why. They ask her if she'll blow them. She directs them to Tasha, who gets groups of six ready to shoot, then messages bride to come to come over.

Pretty soon the young guys in the group figure out what's happening. The group more or less splits up into two parts, one that knows about the sluts and the other group that's fell for a cover story so they'd stay away. The guys all tell their wives they're going into the next room to watch the last quarter of the game, that room is crowded. Seems like when the wives try to get in, guys at the door don't part way for them. Because in the center of that room, under the noise of the tv turned up loud, is some action.

Bridegroom isn't very happy.

Bride tells him the only sex he's going to get this night is if he gets in line.

Finally three guys grab him and put him in the line to get his cock sucked by Tasha and then to finish with Bride.

Just before the groom cums, bride looks up at him and says "I'm going to fuck later, honey. I'm going to fuck these guys. And I'm not sure about you."

Last edited:
Good ideas, another one would be she recently had a baby and had been trying to get back into her wedding shape. She in a nostalgic mood tries on the dress and cannot zip up fully. Also her breasts now overflow the dress which makes her smile, along with whoever is at the door.

As for the overflowing breasts ... I think many brides were a corset under the wedding dress (at least my wife did) and a corset usually pushes the boobs up and flattens the belly. So maybe she just put on the corset. She looks really hot in it. Her belly is flat and her boobs look even bigger then they are right now. They almost burst out, her nipples are barely covered. Then it knocks on the door. Maybe she expects her Mother, or her husband, so she doesn't mind opening the door, dressed like that. She totally forgot, that she asked the neighbour to come over, to help her with something (maybe, like I said in an earlier post, it could be a problem with the sink).

She is surprised to see her neighbour. He tells her, he could come back later, if she hasn't time right now. But the woman thinks: the corset is total opaque, so basically, he can see nothing but the shape of my body - and last summer, he saw me in a bikini ... so she tells the neighbour it is ok.

However, when they take a look at the sink, suddenly, one (or both) of her boobs pop out. She pushes it back in, but it doesn't take long until it pops out again. And again, she pushes it back in. When it pops out the 3rd time, she gives up. "I think this corset is too small for me right now. If it doesn't offend you, I will take it off right now" ... and so she does. Now she stands there, with her big boobs, just dressed with a small thong.

As for the overflowing breasts ... I think many brides were a corset under the wedding dress (at least my wife did) and a corset usually pushes the boobs up and flattens the belly. So maybe she just put on the corset. She looks really hot in it. Her belly is flat and her boobs look even bigger then they are right now. They almost burst out, her nipples are barely covered. Then it knocks on the door. Maybe she expects her Mother, or her husband, so she doesn't mind opening the door, dressed like that. She totally forgot, that she asked the neighbour to come over, to help her with something (maybe, like I said in an earlier post, it could be a problem with the sink).

She is surprised to see her neighbour. He tells her, he could come back later, if she hasn't time right now. But the woman thinks: the corset is total opaque, so basically, he can see nothing but the shape of my body - and last summer, he saw me in a bikini ... so she tells the neighbour it is ok.

However, when they take a look at the sink, suddenly, one (or both) of her boobs pop out. She pushes it back in, but it doesn't take long until it pops out again. And again, she pushes it back in. When it pops out the 3rd time, she gives up. "I think this corset is too small for me right now. If it doesn't offend you, I will take it off right now" ... and so she does. Now she stands there, with her big boobs, just dressed with a small thong.

I do like the idea of the 'wardrobe malfunction' and how it can lead to into the rest of the story.

I also like that you brought up the bikini comparison for the story. I think it would be an interesting element for her to feel more exposed in her wedding dress than when she was by the pool in a bikini.

Ray Dario's Pulling the Bridal Train includes dad-in-law pre wedding sex . It is very hot.

I also have a number of wedding and bridal stories you might enjoy, if you go to my submission page below.

I think your idea works . :D

I do like the idea of the 'wardrobe malfunction' and how it can lead to into the rest of the story.

I also like that you brought up the bikini comparison for the story. I think it would be an interesting element for her to feel more exposed in her wedding dress than when she was by the pool in a bikini.

I am a big fan of wardrobe malfunction, not only on brides, but on women in generell.

I really thought I had already posted this picture, but since I don't see it here ... just take a look at this wedding dress. Do I have to say more? Just think, if the wedding dress is as risky as this one. And maybe, when the woman put it on some years later, she gained some weight and her boobs got even bigger ...

Attachments

• boobed-wedding-dress.jpg
    boobed-wedding-dress.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 246
I really thought I had already posted this picture, but since I don't see it here ... just take a look at this wedding dress. Do I have to say more? Just think, if the wedding dress is as risky as this one.

attachment.php

That image just screams D/s power play! It leaves so many questions for a story to answer, too. Like, is her family there, his? Most people do not put their sexuality and quirks out for their family to see... Are they in some type of cult or "lifestyle" community? Was this a separate, private ceremony with those in the lifestyle? Etc. :)

What if that gown had small holes at the nipples and she either had clamps on (with hanging weights) or a more pretty chain connecting the nipples, perhaps with the chains going up to a collar at her throat?!

What is also interesting about this picture: I did a backwards search with this image and found a website about bad wedding dresses.

http://www.welovedates.com/blog/2012/09/20-worst-wedding-dresses-of-all-time/

And, believe it or not: there is another bride, wearing almost the same dress. I think I should attend more weddings, if dresses like this are worn there ...

What if that gown had small holes at the nipples and she either had clamps on (with hanging weights) or a more pretty chain connecting the nipples, perhaps with the chains going up to a collar at her throat?!

I once saw a similar dress (but not a wedding dress) on the Internet. This lady had her nipples pierced with rings. And this designer Thierry Mugler made a dress that was hanging on this rings.

Oh, by the way, what about a nudist wedding? But a dress where the big boobs almost fall out is hard to surpass ...

Attachments

• Nipple.jpg
    Nipple.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 56

Would people read this?

Hell yea! I would read and re read that!

cum fetish

For cum fetish.
The bride got a color stain on her dress just minutes before the ceremony. She has to do something about it and remembers that cum is white too... but it is too late to ask her groom for help, they are alredy separated, so she asks (who else? sorry, I don't know all wedding terms in English) for help.
But the guy can't cum quick so she has to do something nasty (what would that be?)... and half of the spunk ends on her face and breasts instead of the particular spot (which is near the decollete probably). The guy is no help, and the bride can't show like that so she calls her female friend to bring someone else.
Possibilities? Her friend goes and sucks off the groom and brings his cum in her mouth.
Or, another guy becomes a witness and blackmails the bride with photos.
Or her friend just brings another guy and helps her, no blackmail, no shit, but that second load is huge and the bride gets through the ceremony in cum stained dress. And she loved how wicked dirty it is.
I dunno what is the reaction of the groom about all that, it's up to you. Or anything else about other participants. I just noticed that the mass of other ideas didn't cover the "fetish" category.

Back