Brand new, please be gentle.

Ccoopera1978

Experienced
Joined
Nov 12, 2011
Posts
48
:)

33, M, CA. Good looking, well educated, single.

Looking to talk with interested and like-minded women of any ages, with the intention to know one another over chat, and then proceed to phone.

Discreet, nonjudgemental, and very open to fetishes/roleplays.
 
Last edited:
Had a really fantastic time last night, so I had to come back to the well once more :)

Interested in finding another like-minded woman with with to cuddle up with and explore. Devious, creative, and open is a major plus!
 
One last bump for the weekend.

Would love to continue exploring family roleplay, and am opening to sharing personal experiences with the right lady. If there is a potential mom or daughter looking for that son or daddy this evening, I'd love to hear from you...
 
Afternoon bump.

Working home all alone, and looking for the perfect distraction to lure me into my bedroom. Any ladies in the same boat as me and looking for an afternoon tryst?

As always, open to roleplays/fetishes/etc - see above for details.
 
Home for the day, and once more sending this one to the top.

Would love to spend the rest of the day with a daughter or mom that is looking for a deviantly minded daddy/son to go wild with. Let's start on Yahoo, and go from there...
 
Friday night bump.

Have met some very erotic and mindblowing women on here, would love to continue that this evening. Please read above, and if you think that we would click, shoot me a message and let's get to know one another.
 
Horny as all get out tonight, and would love a woman to spend the evening with. If you read above and your curiosity is aroused, please message me, I am sure that we can have a mind-bowing time.

Alone in bed, rock hard, sweaty, and all yours....
 
Any women still up this evening and wanting to play?

If so, message me and come join me in this bed. :)
 
Been really lucky to meet some new (and very likeminded and open) friends/playmates since joining up.

I am just relaxing in for the night, and am looking for a new friend to get nasty and dirty with tonight. Send me a private message, and let's have an amazing time together.
 
:)

33, M, CA. Good looking, well educated, single.

Had a sexual relationship with Mother
. Looking to talk with interested and like-minded women of any ages, with the intention to know one another over chat, and then proceed to phone.

Discreet, nonjudgemental, and very open to fetishes/roleplays.

FYI, you cannot openly talk about the sex you had with your mom prior to turning eighteen!

Good luck finding what you seek.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Spent teenage years in the UK, where the age was not an issue.

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers with the honesty :)
 
Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers with the honesty :)

Well, no worries there. (The above quote.)

It's just the rules of this web site. No "public" mentioning of sexuality prior to age eighteen is allowed. (Including thoughts, feelings, actions, etc., and includes real people or fictional characters.) However, you can send private E-mails, PMs, or IMs to other people with the details.

Just a head's up.
 
Understood, thanks for the heads up :)

That said, still writhing around in horniness tonight, and in need of a playmate. Good looking, and all yours for the taking. If that sounds interesting to you, come get me.
 
Bumping this up for the evening :)

Long day at work, and looking for a special (and naughtily deviant) woman to spend the evening with. I'm hot, horny, creative, and articulate... And looking for the same.
 
Up early, so fucking horny and can't sleep.

If you are a likeminded woman in the same situation, I'd love to hear from you.

Let's start off the day hot and sticky for each other.

33/M/CA
 
Home alone, looking for a woman to spend the afternoon with.

The more devious the better - let's have some fun.

33/M/CA
 
Been a long time - bumping this to the top to see if any lovely women would care to spend the afternoon chatting.

Open to roleplays, fetishes, and anything else that may be on your mind.

Sound good? Contact me on here or via yahoo messenger - would love to hear from you.
 
Quarterly bump :)

I'd love to snuggle up and play with a like-minded woman this evening. Read above, and if it piques your interest, i'd love to hear from you.
 
Its been a while, but I am steaming hot with horniness and looking for a woman to play with today.

35/M/CA. Articulate, attractive, creative, and open to fetishes of all kind. Would love a Mommy or Daughter to spend Saturday in this bed with.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
 
Had such a great time over the weekend with a new Literotica friend, decided to see if I could strike gold twice.

Creative and very open, would love a similar female for some yahoo chat with the potential to move things to phone.
 
A couple more friends like the ones I have made here recently, and I might just have to frequent this place more often :).

35/M, creative and very open. Would like to find a like-minded woman to spend some time together with this evening. Looking for yahoo chat, and then possibly progressing to phone.
 
Bumping.

Any women interested in the above, and would like to talk this afternoon? Would love to hear from you.
 
Bumping for today. Home alone, and horny for one lady to take all of this sexual energy out on. Kinky, open, and very very verbal.

Any ladies read the above any want to spend some time with me?
 
Home alone today, bumping this up.

Id love to find a special, like-minded woman who shares similar interests (see above). Been too long since I have gotten to play like this, craving that special one.
 
Back
Top